Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,290 members, 7,780,675 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:16 PM

Krisoral Group Of Companies Aka Calidon Company - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Krisoral Group Of Companies Aka Calidon Company (5231 Views)

List Of Companies Approved To Sponsor Skilled Nigerians To TheĀ UK / West Corp Group Of Companies / TGI Group Of Companies Management Trainee Program 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Krisoral Group Of Companies Aka Calidon Company by 55raptor: 6:35pm On Jan 05, 2018
Please house anybody with the knowledge of how much Krisoral group of companies situated in Onitsha pays for startment for Bsc holders. Please help me with the info.
Re: Krisoral Group Of Companies Aka Calidon Company by 55raptor: 7:59pm On Jan 05, 2018
please someone should reply me.
Re: Krisoral Group Of Companies Aka Calidon Company by kingsleyugo41(m): 8:46pm On Jan 05, 2018
As of 2 years when i did interview with them i heard they pay 40k with accomadation.
Re: Krisoral Group Of Companies Aka Calidon Company by lexrichy(m): 9:48pm On Jan 05, 2018
kingsleyugo41:
As of 2 years when i did interview with them i heard they pay 40k with accomadation.
thanks very much. How's the work like and the duration
Re: Krisoral Group Of Companies Aka Calidon Company by kingsleyugo41(m): 10:03pm On Jan 05, 2018
lexrichy:
thanks very much. How's the work like and the duration
as a graduate u will be supervising. From 7:30 to 5pm. But after 6 months ur salary will be increase. Try to let me know if ur successful
Re: Krisoral Group Of Companies Aka Calidon Company by Cebaz(m): 11:09pm On Jan 18, 2018
Run for your life oo better be unemployed than to work in Calidon
Re: Krisoral Group Of Companies Aka Calidon Company by Nizguy(m): 11:24pm On Jan 18, 2018
Cebaz:
Run for your life oo better be unemployed than to work in Calidon

why u said so? cos I applied for work there two days ago
Re: Krisoral Group Of Companies Aka Calidon Company by Cebaz(m): 3:07am On Jan 19, 2018
[quote author=kingsleyugo41 post=63931461] as a graduate u will be supervising. From 7:30 to 5pm. But after 6 months ur salary will be increase. Try to let me know if ur successful It's not true
Re: Krisoral Group Of Companies Aka Calidon Company by Cebaz(m): 3:12am On Jan 19, 2018
They make it look so appealing at the first instance you will think you ve gotten your dream job, in a mather of months you will realize what actually is called slavery. You resume 7.30 and close anytime, forget the 5 30 been said. You might be posted out of the anambra branch to another location even,. No public holiday, no leave, Saturday work, static salary, my brother you will thank me later, but u can still try ok, you will understand by them,
Re: Krisoral Group Of Companies Aka Calidon Company by Cebaz(m): 3:33am On Jan 19, 2018
time will tell
Re: Krisoral Group Of Companies Aka Calidon Company by Akexstinger(m): 6:32pm On Jan 19, 2018
Krisoral na one chance oh!....CEBAZ has said the truth. I was there 2016 and left just after 2 months. Big error
Re: Krisoral Group Of Companies Aka Calidon Company by Nizguy(m): 7:20pm On Jan 19, 2018
Akexstinger:
Krisoral na one chance oh!....CEBAZ has said the truth. I was there 2016 and left just after 2 months. Big error

So where are u working now?

Are they recruiting cos am tired of staying at home, I won't mind working as a guards/security
Re: Krisoral Group Of Companies Aka Calidon Company by chudu(m): 12:52pm On Mar 22, 2018
the company is evil.
Re: Krisoral Group Of Companies Aka Calidon Company by charles009(m): 1:59pm On Mar 22, 2018
Hear me out,

That place is simply poo, obviously useless. please do not humiliate yourself.

Remain unemployed...
Re: Krisoral Group Of Companies Aka Calidon Company by Nobody: 6:30pm On Apr 24, 2019
kingsleyugo41:
as a graduate u will be supervising. From 7:30 to 5pm. But after 6 months ur salary will be increase. Try to let me know if ur successful
Hi bro.. i just got an invite for Interview.. How's their interview like?? any tips for me??
Re: Krisoral Group Of Companies Aka Calidon Company by Nobody: 6:33pm On Apr 24, 2019
charles009:
Hear me out,

That place is simply poo, obviously useless. please do not humiliate yourself.

Remain unemployed...
Hi bro.. I'm a fresh graduate. I need a working experience and also to get busy, i got invited for interview, any tips for me in order to secure a job there. i reside in Omaba
Re: Krisoral Group Of Companies Aka Calidon Company by Nobody: 6:34pm On Apr 24, 2019
chudu:
the company is evil.
Hi bro.. I'm a fresh graduate. I need a working experience and
also to get busy, i got invited for interview, any tips for me in
order to secure a job there. i reside in Omaba
Re: Krisoral Group Of Companies Aka Calidon Company by chudu(m): 6:08am On Apr 25, 2019
R2bees:
Hi bro.. I'm a fresh graduate. I need a working experience and
also to get busy, i got invited for interview, any tips for me in
order to secure a job there. i reside in Omaba
run for your life.. That place is evil
Re: Krisoral Group Of Companies Aka Calidon Company by Nobody: 9:21am On Apr 25, 2019
chudu:
run for your life.. That place is evil
I understand bro, but Would you rather i stay unemployed?
Re: Krisoral Group Of Companies Aka Calidon Company by chudu(m): 11:20am On Apr 25, 2019
R2bees:
I understand bro, but Would you rather i stay unemployed?
if you want work there for 3 months only it's an occultic setting.
Re: Krisoral Group Of Companies Aka Calidon Company by Nobody: 11:22am On Apr 25, 2019
chudu:
if you want work there for 3 months only it's an occultic setting.
Jeez.. Now I'm scared and u have not said anything.. drop ur number lemme WhatsApp u
Re: Krisoral Group Of Companies Aka Calidon Company by chudu(m): 11:41am On Apr 25, 2019
R2bees:
Jeez.. Now I'm scared and u have not said anything.. drop ur number lemme WhatsApp u
no need any person that works there does not last up too 3 months they sack and employ on a daily basis
Re: Krisoral Group Of Companies Aka Calidon Company by Nobody: 12:19pm On Apr 25, 2019
chudu:
no need any person that works there does not last up too 3 months they sack and employ on a daily basis
That's even my target sef. So on what ground do they sack workers
Re: Krisoral Group Of Companies Aka Calidon Company by nedukc: 2:55am On Aug 08, 2019
Pls who is currently working there,
Re: Krisoral Group Of Companies Aka Calidon Company by Yxxx: 4:23am On Feb 12, 2020
Please i need info, how are managers treated in krisoral and whats their salary like?

(1) (Reply)

The British Deputy High Commission In Lagos Has A Vacancy In The Uk Trade & Inve / Job Vacancies In Warri / Pls Help.jobberman Created An Access Link To My E-mail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.