Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:37 AM

Five Ways To Handle Ladies Hitting On Your Man. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Five Ways To Handle Ladies Hitting On Your Man. (706 Views)

Five Ways To Stay Motivated As A Writer / Need Writers To Handle Your Monday Gigs??? Check Here!!! / Too Hot To Handle (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Five Ways To Handle Ladies Hitting On Your Man. by gimmehear(f): 7:44pm On Jan 05, 2018
The late hours of the previous year was an interesting one for me. One for my reader asked me how she can make other ladies stay away from her man, well the very truthful answer, is you can not do anything from keeping your man from being admired by other females, but you can handle how he responds to their admirations. A lot of relationships has gone into an abrupt end all in the name of someone hitting on your man, You gave the other women exactly what they wanted. They want you out of the way.

I will be discussing five ways to handle ladies hitting on your man.

1. Be Very modest with your man.

I have heard and read from different ladies, they say things like ” if he doesn’t call me, then I won’t call him” well I don’t know so much about being humble in relationships but I am certain that pride will not take you both anyway further than the same spot. Love your man generously, no man in his right senses will cheat on a woman that loves him truly. The interesting thing most women do not know about men is ” When he loves you, he can’t take decisions without you” you only need to find his soft spot and make use of it. Other ladies shouldn’t be your problem once you have your man’s soft spot.

2. Be exceptional with your career.

I know about a lot of women who are exceptional in what they do, their men stay glued with them, someone asked why? If you have a Gucci bag and you are the only one that has that type of Gucci bag in the world, would you handle it anyhow? Of course your answer is “No” only the foolish ones will say “Yes”. Let me be sincere with you, no man in his right sense want to loss a woman who is exceptionally good at what she does, he can fall victim of being a cheat at some times but he will surely come back to you. With that you will be sure that every other woman that might come into his life will be ninnety five percent your evil chance that he finds someone more exceptional than you at what you do.

3. Pray for him.

If you have not read my article on how to make your man faithful, you will need to read it, most ladies of nowadays do not even know how to pray, you will not be able to keep anyman who you can’t pray for, because he can fall a prey to anyone. As a real owner of your man, you should be able to stand in gap for him. For example, he should be confident that some issues happen that are beyond his control but he knows you will take it to God in prayers. Let me share with you some sensible advice here. Most of those other women hitting on your men are hitting on him because of how he treats you or what you have told them or other times what they have seen. None of them is ready to stay and fight his battle for him, and none of them will! No wise man will leave a woman who is ready to fight his battle for him for a woman who wants to pass time with him.
https:///9ddVi1
Re: Five Ways To Handle Ladies Hitting On Your Man. by gimmehear(f): 7:47pm On Jan 05, 2018
gimmehear:

The late hours of the previous year was an interesting one for me. One for my reader asked me how she can make other ladies stay away from her man, well the very truthful answer, is you can not do anything from keeping your man from being admired by other females, but you can handle how he responds to their admirations. A lot of relationships has gone into an abrupt end all in the name of someone hitting on your man, You gave the other women exactly what they wanted. They want you out of the way.

I have heard and read from different ladies, they say things like ” if he doesn’t call me, then I won’t call him” well I don’t know so much about being humble in relationships but I am certain that pride will not take you both anyway further than the same spot. Love your man generously, no man in his right senses will cheat on a woman that loves him truly. The interesting thing most women do not know about men is ” When he loves you, he can’t take decisions without you” you only need to find his soft spot and make use of it. Other ladies shouldn’t be your problem once you have your man’s soft spot.

I know about a lot of women who are exceptional in what they do, their men stay glued with them, someone asked why? If you have a Gucci bag and you are the only one that has that type of Gucci bag in the world, would you handle it anyhow? Of course your answer is “No” only the foolish ones will say “Yes”. Let me be sincere with you, no man in his right sense want to loss a woman who is exceptionally good at what she does, he can fall victim of being a cheat at some times but he will surely come back to you. With that you will be sure that every other woman that might come into his life will be ninnety five percent your evil chance that he finds someone more exceptional than you at what you do.

3. Pray for him.

If you have not read my article on how to make your man faithful, you will need to read it, most ladies of nowadays do not even know how to pray, you will not be able to keep anyman who you can’t pray for, because he can fall a prey to anyone. As a real owner of your man, you should be able to stand in gap for him. For example, he should be confident that some issues happen that are beyond his control but he knows you will take it to God in prayers. Let me share with you some sensible advice here. Most of those other women hitting on your men are hitting on him because of how he treats you or what you have told them or other times what they have seen. None of them is ready to stay and fight his battle for him, and none of them will! No wise man will leave a woman who is ready to fight his battle for him for a woman who wants to pass time with him.

Ishilove
Re: Five Ways To Handle Ladies Hitting On Your Man. by gimmehear(f): 7:48pm On Jan 05, 2018
gimmehear:

3. Pray for him.

Lacalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Excerpts From Untold Pain: A Novel / Addict Episode 8 / Until I Met Ajike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.