Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,983 members, 7,806,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:29 AM

Video Of "Strange Ghost" At Entrance Of Synagogue Church Sent To TB Joshua - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Video Of "Strange Ghost" At Entrance Of Synagogue Church Sent To TB Joshua (81238 Views)

Evelyn Joshua: Primate Ayodele Pays Condolence Visit To TB Joshua’s Widow / Members Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Weeps As T.B Joshua's Corps Arrives / Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of "Strange Ghost" At Entrance Of Synagogue Church Sent To TB Joshua by Alariiwo: 9:09pm On Jan 05, 2018
Tapout:

same thing I was about asking

Might be coincidence..
Not like it matters anywaiz, people just want to talk
Re: Video Of "Strange Ghost" At Entrance Of Synagogue Church Sent To TB Joshua by Odehagain: 9:10pm On Jan 05, 2018
HungerBAD:
Interesting.

Father Christmas cannot go near Synagogue again?
Negative comment everywhere,,,childish forum.
Re: Video Of "Strange Ghost" At Entrance Of Synagogue Church Sent To TB Joshua by Gggg102(m): 9:10pm On Jan 05, 2018
JamaicanLove:
Abeg ooo... I don't want to be scared this night o. I'm alone in my hostel. No light for my room sef. I'm already getting scared... cry embarassed

boo� ha ha ha ha ha
Re: Video Of "Strange Ghost" At Entrance Of Synagogue Church Sent To TB Joshua by Mayflowa(m): 9:13pm On Jan 05, 2018
ebujany:
Ha that looks strange but is it possible for a spirit to be captured on camera?

Yes. Many ghosts have been captured on camera. Go to youtube. Even manmaid have been too
Re: Video Of "Strange Ghost" At Entrance Of Synagogue Church Sent To TB Joshua by wonlasewonimi: 9:14pm On Jan 05, 2018
too many dunderheads in nigeria...on sunday now, the church would be over crowded with miracle hunters.

3 Likes

Re: Video Of "Strange Ghost" At Entrance Of Synagogue Church Sent To TB Joshua by Segedinho(m): 9:15pm On Jan 05, 2018
HeavenShield:
Sorry to ask ..while never in doubt, let me ask, How did the person know that the image would be passing by at that time and decided to station himself or herself to capture it well? Okay, And i think the image is distorted not organized? When God moves, Camera can't capture it no matter which camera is that. And i believe God will never allow an image of him to be captured..Well someone can prove me wrong..
abt d recording,I blv anyone can come up wt d idea of recording a place of interest,I can decide 2 snap pics of Lagos state stadium 2 cos it interest me,I can decide 2 video d d scoan wen passing tru,it doesn't prove anything, ,d video doesn't depicts dat it was staged,abt d strange being,it z quite weird n I can't comment. ......
Re: Video Of "Strange Ghost" At Entrance Of Synagogue Church Sent To TB Joshua by LustreChris(m): 9:15pm On Jan 05, 2018
HeavenShield:
Sorry to ask ..while never in doubt, let me ask, How did the person know that the image would be passing by at that time and decided to station himself or herself to capture it well? Okay, And i think the image is distorted not organized? When God moves, Camera can't capture it no matter which camera is that. And i believe God will never allow an image of him to be captured..Well someone can prove me wrong..

Thank you for this sagacious comment.
I want to submit too that, one cannot say the person purposely stationed himself there, it is very much possible that the person was just recording for the fun of it when the thing happened.

And more so, about the move of God, uhm, God's move cannot be captured, never, but here's an instance of what some persons believe to be ghost, some angels (someone like me), some persons reflection of what is happening on the other side of the road.
I will like to say too that this instance isn't that of God himself but what "we" believe to be ghost, or angel.

I hope you get my point, fam.

1 Like

Re: Video Of "Strange Ghost" At Entrance Of Synagogue Church Sent To TB Joshua by everlymoore86(m): 9:15pm On Jan 05, 2018
Dont say what u dont know, what u saw was beyond physical , ask for grace of interpretation and not conclusion sirqur=Malakh post=63929639]synagogue of satan.. what do you expect same as c&s , celestial and all christian whorehouses called church[/quote]
Re: Video Of "Strange Ghost" At Entrance Of Synagogue Church Sent To TB Joshua by Alariiwo: 9:16pm On Jan 05, 2018
moscobabs:
Africans mumu die

That's actually a "ghost-like" reflection.

I once saw a footage of an accident scene, a car hit a bikeman and within seconds, this sort of reflection came up.

Search "Accidents scenes footages" on google and see things for yourself.
Re: Video Of "Strange Ghost" At Entrance Of Synagogue Church Sent To TB Joshua by jrusky(m): 9:17pm On Jan 05, 2018
Ghost sent to TB Joshua pls for what nah And how can you support your claim that the so called ghost was sent to TB Joshua And sent by who

May I ask who captured the ghost and was there ghost hunter within that premises

Pls let ghost, the ghost hunter, the camera man should leave TB Joshua alone.
Re: Video Of "Strange Ghost" At Entrance Of Synagogue Church Sent To TB Joshua by bigass(f): 9:17pm On Jan 05, 2018
brobro:
It looks like those Agege bread seller carrying her ware which reflected on the windscreen and the camera picked it.

God will bless you n
Re: Video Of "Strange Ghost" At Entrance Of Synagogue Church Sent To TB Joshua by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 9:18pm On Jan 05, 2018
T B Joshua is a master at manipulating the masses.
Ghost indeed
Re: Video Of "Strange Ghost" At Entrance Of Synagogue Church Sent To TB Joshua by joecooper(m): 9:18pm On Jan 05, 2018
Na reflection of Agege bread seller for their own windshield dem see call Strange.... grin grin
Look closely guys.

Ignorance na disease.

1 Like

Re: Video Of "Strange Ghost" At Entrance Of Synagogue Church Sent To TB Joshua by tonytony208(m): 9:20pm On Jan 05, 2018
Mandynews:
More

OMG, You're so cute and cool.

I'm looking for wife o. Hope you are also looking for husband? wink
Re: Video Of "Strange Ghost" At Entrance Of Synagogue Church Sent To TB Joshua by Hhenryy: 9:23pm On Jan 05, 2018
HeavenShield:

Lol, God? You didn't even talk about angel, you said God! Buhaahahahaha!!! grin grin
Re: Video Of "Strange Ghost" At Entrance Of Synagogue Church Sent To TB Joshua by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jan 05, 2018
��� Nigeria will not kill person o, that the reflection of a car.
Re: Video Of "Strange Ghost" At Entrance Of Synagogue Church Sent To TB Joshua by veacea: 9:34pm On Jan 05, 2018
SAVEDBABA:
So my question,he sits down in a bus and just suddenly starts to video out of the window.

You spoke my mind ooooooo

1 Like

Re: Video Of "Strange Ghost" At Entrance Of Synagogue Church Sent To TB Joshua by adims96(m): 9:40pm On Jan 05, 2018
Leopantro:
Chai, i weep for degenerative pigmentation called melanin ( black Africans).
can't you see it looks like a taxi reflected from the other side ( behind) the camera.
why is it moving inthe opposite direction from every other vehicle.
you can even see that little advert stuff that is on top of the car.
Jesus H Christ, the reflection of the other glass can be seen.

Ogbeni the Holy Spirit till tomorrow still comes down to stare the pool of Bethsaida, anything is possible
Obsession sees only the object of its madness. It believes everything it wants to believe, questions nothing.
Re: Video Of "Strange Ghost" At Entrance Of Synagogue Church Sent To TB Joshua by taikonet005(m): 9:41pm On Jan 05, 2018
Mandynews:
A strange footage has been sent to T.B. Joshua's Christian station Emmanuel TV, in the footage a strange stuff was seen going into the entrance of the church building at The Synagogue, Church Of All Nations in Lagos, most Nigerians who reacted online believe is ghost.

Check out the video and reactions below.

https://twitter.com/SCOANTBJoshua/status/949326290158604291

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bVG5zqdsfQ&feature=youtu.be

Source: http://mandynews.com/2018/01/05/strange-ghost-caught-on-camera-at-entrance-of-synagogue-church-in-lagos-video/

Hmmmm naija na wa o. This is a reflection, the person with the camera was behind a glass. Taking a first look the White image appeared first when the first tricycle moved forward. Look closely because some have eyes but cannot see..

1 Like

Re: Video Of "Strange Ghost" At Entrance Of Synagogue Church Sent To TB Joshua by Mandynews(f): 9:41pm On Jan 05, 2018
tonytony208:

OMG, You're so cute and cool.

I'm looking for wife o. Hope you are also looking for husband? wink
Are you a husband material
Re: Video Of "Strange Ghost" At Entrance Of Synagogue Church Sent To TB Joshua by rayopt(m): 9:44pm On Jan 05, 2018
SAVEDBABA:
So my question,he sits down in a bus and just suddenly starts to video out of the window.

at last somebori is thinking my thinking sha. . .people can be so gullible tho'

1 Like

Re: Video Of "Strange Ghost" At Entrance Of Synagogue Church Sent To TB Joshua by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jan 05, 2018
Mandynews:
A strange footage has been sent to T.B. Joshua's Christian station Emmanuel TV, in the footage a strange stuff was seen going into the entrance of the church building at The Synagogue, Church Of All Nations in Lagos, most Nigerians who reacted online believe is ghost.

Check out the video and reactions below.

https://twitter.com/SCOANTBJoshua/status/949326290158604291

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bVG5zqdsfQ&feature=youtu.be

Source: http://mandynews.com/2018/01/05/strange-ghost-caught-on-camera-at-entrance-of-synagogue-church-in-lagos-video/
correct job.....tithe shall keep rolling in........the person just sat and video for no reason ,,,,
Re: Video Of "Strange Ghost" At Entrance Of Synagogue Church Sent To TB Joshua by gentlezypher: 9:59pm On Jan 05, 2018
non of my business!
Re: Video Of "Strange Ghost" At Entrance Of Synagogue Church Sent To TB Joshua by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jan 05, 2018
just light rays interferance or reflection from behind the glass from a moving light source eg from a windshield reflecting sun rays etc would achieve the same result.
Re: Video Of "Strange Ghost" At Entrance Of Synagogue Church Sent To TB Joshua by Josephamstrong1(m): 10:01pm On Jan 05, 2018
Africa my country, I hail thee.
So you saw something and videotaped?
CCTV never capture spirit or ghost finish na your camera phone abi?
Nystagmus.
Re: Video Of "Strange Ghost" At Entrance Of Synagogue Church Sent To TB Joshua by Nightingale(m): 10:03pm On Jan 05, 2018
Ghost Mode activated!!!
Re: Video Of "Strange Ghost" At Entrance Of Synagogue Church Sent To TB Joshua by engrkaz(m): 10:03pm On Jan 05, 2018
Nothing strange about this....it is called ISHEKU in my home town of Epe...Only difference is, instead of the white cloth, isheku dances in a mat, and u will not see anybody in the mat....the mat will fold up, open up and dance at the speed of light...Na abamoda.....the more u look, the less u see...
Re: Video Of "Strange Ghost" At Entrance Of Synagogue Church Sent To TB Joshua by tonytony208(m): 10:05pm On Jan 05, 2018
Mandynews:
Are you a husband material

I don't want you to be saying I'm praising myself grin

Can we talk about that in camera? wink

Shey you will add me on whatsapp for heart to heart talk? 07034426064
Re: Video Of "Strange Ghost" At Entrance Of Synagogue Church Sent To TB Joshua by NicoBaba(m): 10:07pm On Jan 05, 2018
JamaicanLove:
Abeg ooo... I don't want to be scared this night o. I'm alone in my hostel. No light for my room sef. I'm already getting scared... cry embarassed
u care if I come over n kip u safe tru d night?
Re: Video Of "Strange Ghost" At Entrance Of Synagogue Church Sent To TB Joshua by stanliwise(m): 10:07pm On Jan 05, 2018
Malakh:
synagogue of satan.. what do you expect same as c&s , celestial and all christian whorehouses called chiurch
Yoruba Muslim.we know how pained you are.
Re: Video Of "Strange Ghost" At Entrance Of Synagogue Church Sent To TB Joshua by joelyusuf(m): 10:11pm On Jan 05, 2018
This is serious, but God is wonderful

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mrs Kumuyi’s Wedding Outfit Vs A Deeper Life Member’s / Frequency Of Sex In A Christian Marriage. / Prophet Joshua Iginla Remarries After Divorcing Yemisi Iginla

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.