Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:53 AM

As A Student With CGPA 3.84 After First Year Can I Still Make First Class? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / As A Student With CGPA 3.84 After First Year Can I Still Make First Class? (1106 Views)

I'm A Student With Cgpa Of 1.5 I Need Advice On How To Move On Cus I'm Down And / Meet Jane Onyinyechi Ogwo, FUTO Best Graduating Student With CGPA Of 4.9 / Ozibo Ekele Graduates From University Of Ibadan With CGPA Of 6.6 Breaks Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Student With CGPA 3.84 After First Year Can I Still Make First Class? by Zyzman: 9:20pm On Jan 05, 2018
Goodday Everyone I am currently studying Biochemistry in a federal university and I am kinda frustrated right now because my CGPA at the end of 100 level is 3.84.....what are the chances of graduating with first class? Your opinions are needed please.
Re: As A Student With CGPA 3.84 After First Year Can I Still Make First Class? by Oluwapresley(m): 9:41pm On Jan 05, 2018
Mathematically, it's possible. It all now depends on u...

1 Like

Re: As A Student With CGPA 3.84 After First Year Can I Still Make First Class? by IamGoke(m): 9:44pm On Jan 05, 2018
If u can make 5.0 throughout the remaining semesters!!

it's done bro.

2 Likes

Re: As A Student With CGPA 3.84 After First Year Can I Still Make First Class? by marooh: 10:19pm On Jan 05, 2018
Yes and No
Choose grin
Re: As A Student With CGPA 3.84 After First Year Can I Still Make First Class? by Zyzman: 12:10am On Jan 06, 2018
IamGoke:
If u can make 5.0 throughout the remaining semesters!!

it's done bro.
Thanks bro
Re: As A Student With CGPA 3.84 After First Year Can I Still Make First Class? by Zyzman: 12:10am On Jan 06, 2018
marooh:
Yes and No
Choose grin
lol yes

2 Likes

Re: As A Student With CGPA 3.84 After First Year Can I Still Make First Class? by davbravo(m): 12:46am On Jan 06, 2018
Zyzman:
Goodday Everyone I am currently studying Biochemistry in a federal university and I am kinda frustrated right now because my CGPA at the end of 100 level is 3.84.....what are the chances of graduating with first class? Your opinions are needed please.
With hard work and dedication, you can still make 1st class. you have about 6 semesters left, just make sure you don't get anything less than a 4.8 in each of these semesters. But always aim for 5.0 though, so if perchance you don't get it you'll get something close

2 Likes

Re: As A Student With CGPA 3.84 After First Year Can I Still Make First Class? by fweshmax44(m): 8:13am On Jan 06, 2018
It's mathematically possible... But my man it's not really possible cool

1 Like

Re: As A Student With CGPA 3.84 After First Year Can I Still Make First Class? by Zyzman: 10:17am On Jan 06, 2018
davbravo:
With hard work and dedication, you can still make 1st class. you have about 6 semesters left, just make sure you don't get anything less than a 4.8 in each of these semesters. But always aim for 5.0 though, so if perchance you don't get it you'll get something close
thanks
Re: As A Student With CGPA 3.84 After First Year Can I Still Make First Class? by ruggedtimi(m): 10:28am On Jan 06, 2018
lol u know is possible if u put more effort...U just won use style tell us ur cgpa
Re: As A Student With CGPA 3.84 After First Year Can I Still Make First Class? by Crossbow(m): 11:59am On Jan 06, 2018
First class nor be joke o.. Be ready to deny urself so many pleasures and gratifications, u are just getting done with ur first year which is usually easy, when u see workload of the coming semesters, u will have to study 8 hours a day. Hope u are ready? Also ask about the history of the department, some department don't give out first class even when students merit it.
Re: As A Student With CGPA 3.84 After First Year Can I Still Make First Class? by Richnero(m): 12:19pm On Jan 06, 2018
Zyzman:
It's still very possible.
Visit http://naijastudent.ga/bouncing-back-from-a-bad-semester/ and learn more.
Re: As A Student With CGPA 3.84 After First Year Can I Still Make First Class? by Zyzman: 4:18pm On Jan 08, 2018
Crossbow:
First class nor be joke o.. Be ready to deny urself so many pleasures and gratifications, u are just getting done with ur first year which is usually easy, when u see workload of the coming semesters, u will have to study 8 hours a day. Hope u are ready? Also ask about the history of the department, some department don't give out first class even when students merit it.
Thanks I appreciate.
Re: As A Student With CGPA 3.84 After First Year Can I Still Make First Class? by Zyzman: 4:18pm On Jan 08, 2018
davbravo:
thank you very much
Re: As A Student With CGPA 3.84 After First Year Can I Still Make First Class? by davbravo(m): 6:49pm On Jan 08, 2018
Zyzman:
thank you very much
Uwc
Re: As A Student With CGPA 3.84 After First Year Can I Still Make First Class? by Yusuf54: 8:12pm On Jan 08, 2018
It is very possible,Let ur target be 5.0, if at all u dont make it,U wud ve like 4.7...

(1) (Reply)

Ui Finally Releases 2017/2018 Admission List. / Admission To Study Pharmacy 2018/2019 / Summary Text For Jamb, Waec, Neco And Post Utme Art Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.