Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,885 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:34 AM

20+hilarious Memes/pictures To Start Ur Weekend PART 2 - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 20+hilarious Memes/pictures To Start Ur Weekend PART 2 (10677 Views)

My 14-Year-Old Sister Plans To Send Nude Pictures To 27-Year-Old Facebook Friend / Married Woman Sends Nude Pictures To Her Colleague. Lands In Trouble / 20+ Hilarious Memes/pictures To Start Your Weekend......You can add yours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20+hilarious Memes/pictures To Start Ur Weekend PART 2 by richythePH(f): 8:37am On Jan 06, 2018
cheesy

Re: 20+hilarious Memes/pictures To Start Ur Weekend PART 2 by Nobody: 8:40am On Jan 06, 2018
richythePH:
cheesy
Slap resets the brain
Re: 20+hilarious Memes/pictures To Start Ur Weekend PART 2 by richythePH(f): 8:41am On Jan 06, 2018
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 20+hilarious Memes/pictures To Start Ur Weekend PART 2 by richythePH(f): 8:45am On Jan 06, 2018
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 20+hilarious Memes/pictures To Start Ur Weekend PART 2 by epelumi42(m): 8:49am On Jan 06, 2018
Nobodys:
cry same with me..... I got a friend that dreams of being a superstar......it's very hard dear... lolzx...

Plus that bucket bathing.... have a mark on my knee...mum said I fell cause I refused to hold the bucket... cry... ..

wink wink

hahahaahahahaha. All these stubborn kids from childhood.
Re: 20+hilarious Memes/pictures To Start Ur Weekend PART 2 by epelumi42(m): 9:01am On Jan 06, 2018
Nobodys:
I told you it's too late for English classes Na.... kikikikikikiki...next time....look well before you jump. ....... If you see nobodys, give it a second thought........ errm about what you were saying...... it's a habit....what I don't know is, if it is for you too or if it's the psychology....hmmmm.....lolzzx.

Biko ...oga .let's call it a night...hope we are not fighting o .sorry.....op sorry for the derail..nice thread.... am out...

I was starting to support your stance until I saw *am out.*

I love me a fine woman who knows the difference between am and I am. it's too late for English classes, but it ain't gonna cost you a limb to type that correctly. And the ellipsis (...) or no, full stops littered accross your sentences is boggling. Jeez. You're too fine for that abeg.
Re: 20+hilarious Memes/pictures To Start Ur Weekend PART 2 by Nobodys(f): 9:19am On Jan 06, 2018
epelumi42:

I love me a fine woman who knows the difference between am and I am. it's too late for English classes, but it ain't gonna cost you a limb to type that correctly. And the ellipsis (...) or no, full stops littered accross your sentences is boggling. Jeez. You're too fine for that abeg.
kikikiki...you must be an English teacher......all of these are informal dear , anything goes for me and trust me, I know the big difference btw am and I am... buh am not here for English though.... typing is always a problem for me, I AM tryin my best though......lolz..
Re: 20+hilarious Memes/pictures To Start Ur Weekend PART 2 by epelumi42(m): 9:26am On Jan 06, 2018
Nobodys:
kikikiki...you must be an English teacher......all of these are informal dear , anything goes for me and trust me, I know the big difference btw am and I am... buh am not here for English though.... typing is always a problem for me, I AM tryin my best though......lolz..

I'm a writer, not an English teacher. I'm sure you know the difference, you are just used to doing it that way. It's forgivable anyway, as long as you've got sense. lol.

Try harder jare. Don't be lazy.
Re: 20+hilarious Memes/pictures To Start Ur Weekend PART 2 by Nobodys(f): 9:34am On Jan 06, 2018
epelumi42:

I'm a writer, not an English teacher. I'm sure you know the difference, you are just used to doing it that way. It's forgivable anyway, as long as you've got sense. lol.

Try harder jare. Don't be lazy.
lolz noted...
Re: 20+hilarious Memes/pictures To Start Ur Weekend PART 2 by epelumi42(m): 9:36am On Jan 06, 2018
Nobodys:
lolz noted...
Good girl. I'm watching.
#monitoringspirits
Re: 20+hilarious Memes/pictures To Start Ur Weekend PART 2 by Sugar97(f): 10:20am On Jan 06, 2018
Lol
Re: 20+hilarious Memes/pictures To Start Ur Weekend PART 2 by richythePH(f): 11:05am On Jan 06, 2018
cheesy
all these naija babes sef

ask one out and she'll come with two sisters, 4 cousins, 3 best friends, 8 casual friends, 2 roommates, 10 coursemates, and 15 enemies/rivals undecided

1 Like

Re: 20+hilarious Memes/pictures To Start Ur Weekend PART 2 by richythePH(f): 11:10am On Jan 06, 2018
shout out to all the preeks that wear sunglasses into a bank on a hot afternoon and then take them off when they come out of the bank

may ur senses continue to grow arithmetrically

Re: 20+hilarious Memes/pictures To Start Ur Weekend PART 2 by richythePH(f): 11:12am On Jan 06, 2018
cheesy

1 Like

Re: 20+hilarious Memes/pictures To Start Ur Weekend PART 2 by richythePH(f): 11:16am On Jan 06, 2018
cheesy

lalasticlala mynd44 angry

2 Likes

Re: 20+hilarious Memes/pictures To Start Ur Weekend PART 2 by richythePH(f): 11:21am On Jan 06, 2018
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 20+hilarious Memes/pictures To Start Ur Weekend PART 2 by ufuosman(m): 12:29pm On Jan 06, 2018
funny indeed, but that pastor go die for dat fasting
Re: 20+hilarious Memes/pictures To Start Ur Weekend PART 2 by Adukey(f): 12:37pm On Jan 06, 2018
richythePH:
shout out to all the preeks that wear sunglasses into a bank on a hot afternoon and then take them off when they come out of the bank

may ur senses continue to grow arithmetrically

Hi, how are you feeling now? Your signature just caught my eyes now,learnt you weren't feeling too well. Guess you are much stronger now?
Re: 20+hilarious Memes/pictures To Start Ur Weekend PART 2 by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jan 06, 2018
Pay per view

Re: 20+hilarious Memes/pictures To Start Ur Weekend PART 2 by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jan 06, 2018
Hapy viewing

Re: 20+hilarious Memes/pictures To Start Ur Weekend PART 2 by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jan 06, 2018
To view

1 Like

Re: 20+hilarious Memes/pictures To Start Ur Weekend PART 2 by richythePH(f): 3:20pm On Jan 06, 2018
G'noon

1 Like

Re: 20+hilarious Memes/pictures To Start Ur Weekend PART 2 by richythePH(f): 3:30pm On Jan 06, 2018
;xD

Re: 20+hilarious Memes/pictures To Start Ur Weekend PART 2 by richythePH(f): 3:34pm On Jan 06, 2018
....cheesy

Re: 20+hilarious Memes/pictures To Start Ur Weekend PART 2 by richythePH(f): 3:42pm On Jan 06, 2018
cheesy

Re: 20+hilarious Memes/pictures To Start Ur Weekend PART 2 by richythePH(f): 4:50pm On Jan 06, 2018
Lalasticlala mynd44 angry

Re: 20+hilarious Memes/pictures To Start Ur Weekend PART 2 by richythePH(f): 5:16pm On Jan 06, 2018
cheesy

Re: 20+hilarious Memes/pictures To Start Ur Weekend PART 2 by richythePH(f): 5:27pm On Jan 06, 2018
;xD

Re: 20+hilarious Memes/pictures To Start Ur Weekend PART 2 by richythePH(f): 5:31pm On Jan 06, 2018
cheesy

Re: 20+hilarious Memes/pictures To Start Ur Weekend PART 2 by edimolu(m): 5:55pm On Jan 06, 2018
epelumi42:

yet you couldn't spell your word correctly....i do not know the unending headache you folks get with the frequent use of am instead of i am....

am going out
am eating
am sleeping
am catching fun

Now that i have successfully repeated the use of am than the usual, you should chop shït and die!
Re: 20+hilarious Memes/pictures To Start Ur Weekend PART 2 by richythePH(f): 6:35pm On Jan 06, 2018

Re: 20+hilarious Memes/pictures To Start Ur Weekend PART 2 by richythePH(f): 6:42pm On Jan 06, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Signs To Know If A Girl Is Interested In You / What Is Your Biggest Turn Off In The Opposite Sex? Share / My First Sexual Experience. ((true Story))

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.