Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,088 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:00 AM

Guys!!! Here Is How To Touch A Woman And Make Her Scream In Bed (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys!!! Here Is How To Touch A Woman And Make Her Scream In Bed (photos) (29972 Views)

Nigerian Girl Blasted For Sharing After Sex Video With Boyfriend In Bed (Photos) / Man Catches His Wife With Lover On His Bed (Photos) / How To Make A Woman Scream In Bed (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys!!! Here Is How To Touch A Woman And Make Her Scream In Bed (photos) by Essence6: 12:14am On Jan 06, 2018
marooh:
Leave woman matter and double ur hustle.....
Na there u go know say woman will even scream at bed without u touching her grin
you understand the matter well well
Re: Guys!!! Here Is How To Touch A Woman And Make Her Scream In Bed (photos) by TechPanda(m): 4:27am On Jan 06, 2018
tongue
Re: Guys!!! Here Is How To Touch A Woman And Make Her Scream In Bed (photos) by Josephamstrong1(m): 6:24am On Jan 06, 2018
marooh:
Na there u go know say woman will even scream at bed without u touching her grin

Eeeh?

Re: Guys!!! Here Is How To Touch A Woman And Make Her Scream In Bed (photos) by jeff1607(m): 6:58am On Jan 06, 2018
FUN KINI?
Re: Guys!!! Here Is How To Touch A Woman And Make Her Scream In Bed (photos) by Nobody: 7:09am On Jan 06, 2018
GabrielAganyi:

Bro show me the way na
lol me sef folo need way o
Re: Guys!!! Here Is How To Touch A Woman And Make Her Scream In Bed (photos) by tallskinnyperv(m): 7:26am On Jan 06, 2018
Lalas247:
Diagram is no complete ! I don’t see “suck “ or “lick” kolewerk grin
u knw av promise to lick ur bombom till u moan like a cow grin
Re: Guys!!! Here Is How To Touch A Woman And Make Her Scream In Bed (photos) by Josephamstrong1(m): 8:35am On Jan 06, 2018
ubunja:

who expects a woman never to cheat?
a woman cheated on Adam even when he was the only man on Earth!!!
even if you fvck her good she will find a reason to cheat. you dont know The Hamster in women's heads my brother:
*if a guy fvcks good---->excuse given----->i cheated for material gain
*if a guy is rich------>excuse given---------->i cheated coz he is not romantic
*if a guy romantic-------->excuse given----->i cheated coz he's too soft.
you can never be enough for a woman.women were not designed to be satisfied.its not in their nature. stop trying.you'll kill yourself.

Hey God!
Re: Guys!!! Here Is How To Touch A Woman And Make Her Scream In Bed (photos) by Lalas247(f): 9:41am On Jan 06, 2018
tallskinnyperv:
u knw av promise to lick ur bombom till u moan like a cow grin

Hmmm I will praying o u sad
Re: Guys!!! Here Is How To Touch A Woman And Make Her Scream In Bed (photos) by flashlink(m): 10:08am On Jan 06, 2018
All this one na long tin...just splash that money on her, it will be enough orgasm for a day
Re: Guys!!! Here Is How To Touch A Woman And Make Her Scream In Bed (photos) by tallskinnyperv(m): 11:40am On Jan 06, 2018
Lalas247:

but schooling in a reputable uni.. And working as a computer analyst na...pay is good...parents re doing well...so y feel sorry for me angry
Re: Guys!!! Here Is How To Touch A Woman And Make Her Scream In Bed (photos) by tallskinnyperv(m): 11:43am On Jan 06, 2018
Lalas247:

am a real madrid fan...but awas a liverpool fan yesterday cos of u...things u make me do tho...
Re: Guys!!! Here Is How To Touch A Woman And Make Her Scream In Bed (photos) by BluntBoy(m): 2:03pm On Jan 06, 2018
I am still a virgin. When I am ready for sex, I will read the writeup.
Re: Guys!!! Here Is How To Touch A Woman And Make Her Scream In Bed (photos) by Fabuloski(m): 4:45pm On Jan 06, 2018
Lol
Re: Guys!!! Here Is How To Touch A Woman And Make Her Scream In Bed (photos) by Wizklynd23(m): 4:59pm On Jan 06, 2018
cheesy cheesy cheesy Am still a virgin, this information I don't need it for the moment wink
Re: Guys!!! Here Is How To Touch A Woman And Make Her Scream In Bed (photos) by GabrielAganyi(m): 5:47pm On Jan 06, 2018
marooh:

All way na way....just focus and persistent shocked

Which one be all way na way na ? Even my Confuse is confused!!!
Re: Guys!!! Here Is How To Touch A Woman And Make Her Scream In Bed (photos) by SweetyMarvel00(m): 6:23pm On Jan 06, 2018
good but only married people should put this into practice o. while the ummarried should jot down for their tommrw. I will not experiment till marriage...
Re: Guys!!! Here Is How To Touch A Woman And Make Her Scream In Bed (photos) by richythePH(f): 6:26pm On Jan 06, 2018
)8
Re: Guys!!! Here Is How To Touch A Woman And Make Her Scream In Bed (photos) by Crossbow(m): 6:45pm On Jan 06, 2018
All these lick and bite.. How many ampiclox person go drink.
embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Guys!!! Here Is How To Touch A Woman And Make Her Scream In Bed (photos) by pu7pl3(m): 7:49pm On Jan 06, 2018
Lalas247:

1 Like

Re: Guys!!! Here Is How To Touch A Woman And Make Her Scream In Bed (photos) by marooh: 7:57pm On Jan 06, 2018
GabrielAganyi:

Which one be all way na way na ? Even my Confuse is confused!!!

U make I refer u to where 100 to N10M biz?
Re: Guys!!! Here Is How To Touch A Woman And Make Her Scream In Bed (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 8:29pm On Jan 06, 2018
SweetyMarvel00:
good but only married people should put this into practice o. while the ummarried should jot down for their tommrw. I will not experiment till marriage...

Impressive morals
Re: Guys!!! Here Is How To Touch A Woman And Make Her Scream In Bed (photos) by emperorzillion: 10:29pm On Jan 06, 2018
Lalas247:
my type of bae wink wink
Re: Guys!!! Here Is How To Touch A Woman And Make Her Scream In Bed (photos) by ExoticDray(m): 10:38pm On Jan 06, 2018
Last Night Of 2017: Best Night Of The Year. Right on his Desk.

The party was held in the cafeteria of our office building. It sounds kind of depressing but they’d bought a lot of nice decorations and it was dark except for the twinkling Christmas lights everywhere, so it really did look kind of romantic and festive.

I made sure to go early. I needed to be a few cocktails deep to calm my nerves. When he arrived I was buzzed enough to be bold. I brought him a drink and wished him a good Christmas in front of a group of our coworkers. Everyone was cheerful and happy to blow off some steam, no one bothered to noticed the way I tried to be a little seductive when I said it or that I managed to turn around and make sure my ass made full contact with his crotch as I cut through the group to walk away.

I wasn’t surprised that he followed me so I kept on walking through the party and back up to his office. He shut the door behind me.

His mouth was on mine before I even saw him. I was completely enveloped by his hands and his tongue and my dress was pulled up to my waist before I regained consciousness about what was happening. I was sitting on the edge of his desk and he had stopped kissing and touching me to pull m thong down with both hands. The next instant he had slipped a few fingers inside me while he used his other hand to pull my hair back and expose my bare neck to his mouth.

“Please…“

I wasn’t even sure what I was begging him for, but he knew. He guided my arms to the waistband of his suit pants and I was undoing them. So that I could push them down and release his cock. He was hard and his cock was perfectly thick but I didn’t pause to savor the moment.

CONTINUE READING>> http://www.exoticdray.com/2018/01/last-night-of-2017-best-night-of-year.html
Re: Guys!!! Here Is How To Touch A Woman And Make Her Scream In Bed (photos) by americaninja1: 10:45pm On Jan 06, 2018
Wat are we sucking an lickin
Lalas247:
Re: Guys!!! Here Is How To Touch A Woman And Make Her Scream In Bed (photos) by Lalas247(f): 10:46pm On Jan 06, 2018
americaninja1:
Wat are we sucking an lickin
tom tom cheesy
Re: Guys!!! Here Is How To Touch A Woman And Make Her Scream In Bed (photos) by americaninja1: 10:55pm On Jan 06, 2018
Lalas247:

tom tom cheesy
tom tom don dey grow for body too ni
Re: Guys!!! Here Is How To Touch A Woman And Make Her Scream In Bed (photos) by emperorzillion: 11:00pm On Jan 06, 2018
op all this touch touch na long thing.. must you touch before a girl scream ? op nawa for u oo cheesy cheesy ... put unexpected money in the bank account of your woman, then she would scream from the depth of her heart... even without u touching her, she go scream anytime she hears ur name grin grin grin ... broke niggaz no go like my comment cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Guys!!! Here Is How To Touch A Woman And Make Her Scream In Bed (photos) by GabrielAganyi(m): 12:45am On Jan 07, 2018
marooh:

U make I refer u to where 100 to N10M biz?
Yea
Re: Guys!!! Here Is How To Touch A Woman And Make Her Scream In Bed (photos) by booqeez(m): 1:42am On Jan 07, 2018
emperorzillion:
op all this touch touch na long thing.. must you touch before a girl scream ? op nawa for u oo cheesy cheesy ... put unexpected money in the bank account of your woman, then she would scream from the depth of her heart... even without u touching her, she go scream anytime she hears ur name grin grin grin ... broke niggaz no go like my comment cheesy cheesy cheesy
na so
Re: Guys!!! Here Is How To Touch A Woman And Make Her Scream In Bed (photos) by Nobody: 1:46am On Jan 07, 2018
marooh:
Oh Lawd

Re: Guys!!! Here Is How To Touch A Woman And Make Her Scream In Bed (photos) by MensCabal(m): 10:37pm On Feb 10, 2018
lol
dollytino4real:
na wah 4 dat kind touch
Re: Guys!!! Here Is How To Touch A Woman And Make Her Scream In Bed (photos) by TheNigerianMan: 9:09pm On Feb 12, 2018
o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Men Make Love With Their Wives And Have Sex With Their Girlfriends - Reno Omokri / Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? / Help!! My Girlfriend's Ex Keeps Re-Surfacing After They Broke Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.