Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,750 members, 7,806,047 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:43 AM

Guys!!! Here Is How To Touch A Woman And Make Her Scream In Bed (photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys!!! Here Is How To Touch A Woman And Make Her Scream In Bed (photos) (29958 Views)

Nigerian Girl Blasted For Sharing After Sex Video With Boyfriend In Bed (Photos) / Man Catches His Wife With Lover On His Bed (Photos) / How To Make A Woman Scream In Bed (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys!!! Here Is How To Touch A Woman And Make Her Scream In Bed (photos) by yeyedesmell: 3:18am On Feb 14, 2018
Re: Guys!!! Here Is How To Touch A Woman And Make Her Scream In Bed (photos) by Realfitbody: 3:09am On Feb 15, 2018
yeyedesmell:
whats o
Re: Guys!!! Here Is How To Touch A Woman And Make Her Scream In Bed (photos) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jul 24, 2018
TheSuperNerd:
Nice try but this Sexual pleasure map and Intimacy anatomy is not complete.... wink

What about the lips, the cheeks, the breasts, and even the... lipsrsealed

And what about "suck" and "pinch"? undecided

I am afraid you gotta take this back to the dean of sexology (women's division) to make proper upgrades. grin

lol u pinch me in bed i go slap u
Re: Guys!!! Here Is How To Touch A Woman And Make Her Scream In Bed (photos) by Regiinald: 6:28pm On Nov 11, 2018
lj;
Re: Guys!!! Here Is How To Touch A Woman And Make Her Scream In Bed (photos) by Warderz: 7:46am On Nov 12, 2018
jjpojlkhj
Re: Guys!!! Here Is How To Touch A Woman And Make Her Scream In Bed (photos) by Warderz: 5:55pm On Nov 12, 2018
jkh
Re: Guys!!! Here Is How To Touch A Woman And Make Her Scream In Bed (photos) by Skmoda360(m): 7:52am On Nov 13, 2018
ubunja:

who expects a woman never to cheat?
a woman cheated on Adam even when he was the only man on Earth!!!
even if you fvck her good she will find a reason to cheat. you dont know The Hamster in women's heads my brother:
*if a guy fvcks good---->excuse given----->i cheated for material gain
*if a guy is rich------>excuse given---------->i cheated coz he is not romantic
*if a guy romantic-------->excuse given----->i cheated coz he's too soft.
you can never be enough for a woman.women were not designed to be satisfied.its not in their nature. stop trying.you'll kill yourself.
Gbayi!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Men Make Love With Their Wives And Have Sex With Their Girlfriends - Reno Omokri / Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? / Help!! My Girlfriend's Ex Keeps Re-Surfacing After They Broke Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.