Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,781 members, 7,802,418 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:06 PM

I Will Teach You How To Make Upto 20$ Plus Daily - Adverts (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / I Will Teach You How To Make Upto 20$ Plus Daily (18940 Views)

Learn How To Do Picture Manipulation And Make Money Teach Others / Build Your Own Business Guys Through Oriflame Sweeden. Let Me Teach You How / Checkout How To Make Quick Money Online.upto N5000 Per Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Teach You How To Make Upto 20$ Plus Daily by Paulscholari(m): 7:47am On Mar 03, 2018
How many days will it take gotranscript to reply after the test.
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make Upto 20$ Plus Daily by naijanative: 10:40am On Mar 03, 2018
Paulscholari:

30-60 days
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make Upto 20$ Plus Daily by Paulscholari(m): 1:58pm On Mar 03, 2018
naijanative:

30-60 days
Chai! That's long o

1 Like

Re: I Will Teach You How To Make Upto 20$ Plus Daily by Zafrullah: 2:42pm On Mar 03, 2018
I'm interested pls shotuyo1@gmail.com
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make Upto 20$ Plus Daily by amy4you(f): 4:52pm On Mar 03, 2018
please am interested, someone should please put me through, thanks.
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make Upto 20$ Plus Daily by donclark(m): 6:23pm On Mar 03, 2018
I need an active Instagram account with over 15k followers to purchase, pls quote or dm.
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make Upto 20$ Plus Daily by silaxx(m): 8:29am On Mar 05, 2018
bkuranga:
Good day, knowing that to earn these days is somehow difficult after my many trials and errors. I am able to make some $$ doing simple and at the same time difficult jobs online.

I AM TALKING ABOUT TRANSCRIBING, BUT NOT JUST THAT

HOW TO DO IT WITH LESS STRESS AND COMPLETE MANY TASK EXCELLENTLY.

ONLY FOR HUSTLERS LIKE ME, AS MONEY EARNED FROM TRANSCRIBING MAY BE WAY TOO LOW FOR SOME BIG GUYS HERE.

PLEASE DO NOT MIND MY ENGLISH, GRAMMARLY COVERS THAT FOR ME AND I AM NOT USING THAT HERE.

SO ANY ONE INTERESTED IN POSSIBLE RUBBISH I HAVE TO TEACH ? wink
op pls check ur whatapp messages
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make Upto 20$ Plus Daily by Paulscholari(m): 4:26pm On Mar 05, 2018
Please I'm not hearing this Americans well o.. How can I fix this na
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make Upto 20$ Plus Daily by stmichael001(m): 7:48pm On Mar 05, 2018
Paulscholari:
Use beta headphone. Loud d volume wella. And listen carefully. And alws rewind till u get it.
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make Upto 20$ Plus Daily by bkuranga(m): 9:33pm On Mar 05, 2018
Paulscholari:

ur ability will improve over time... but try an get an headphone or other alts.
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make Upto 20$ Plus Daily by bkuranga(m): 9:35pm On Mar 05, 2018
amy4you:
please am interested, someone should please put me through, thanks.

read the thread from the beginning, then drop ur question...
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make Upto 20$ Plus Daily by bkuranga(m): 9:42pm On Mar 05, 2018
Paulscholari:

1-30 days, if u share the site on social media..
1-60 days, if u did not.
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make Upto 20$ Plus Daily by bkuranga(m): 9:52pm On Mar 05, 2018
Djmadrid:
Hello mr Bkuranga, I've tried to cantact you through Whatsapp but I know u might be busy, but just try and find time to reply sir, the gotranscript account I got from you, the average amount I've ever reached is $7/day, and highest I've made per day is $12 and that was last Sunday when I have a lot of time, I noticed that the highest earners on d site are editors, pls can you help work on my account for sometimes that I can be promoted to editors level. Pls I don't mind if I have to pay you. I really need your help sir. Thanks, I'm the one messaging you with this number 070...6516...5396

I am sorry, but I cant work with your account.

Beside, I don't need to work with your account before you can reach the editor's level.... All you need is to score 5/5 with consistency. Then, u will be invited to take the test for editors, which I can help in any possible capacity.

and given the speed to which you are improving, I believe, you will be invited very soon...

and for the whatsapp, I got a new phone recently, and did not backup my chats. But u can message me now...
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make Upto 20$ Plus Daily by Nobody: 7:40am On Mar 06, 2018
bkuranga:

pls, can u stop this? spamming will only render topbuzz useless....

pls stop

Lol people like you hate to share information. Others must know about it and earn
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make Upto 20$ Plus Daily by Alabaintprice(m): 12:40pm On Mar 10, 2018
Passing the transcription test alone issa big deal. Oh boy. The job no be here walahi. Hope they accept me mehn.
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make Upto 20$ Plus Daily by bkuranga(m): 12:48pm On Mar 10, 2018
Alabaintprice:
Passing the transcription test alone issa big deal. Oh boy. The job no be here walahi. Hope they accept me mehn.

Not too difficult, but still difficult.

I believe you will pass it... but should you need my help, don't hesitate to hit me.

1 Like

Re: I Will Teach You How To Make Upto 20$ Plus Daily by Eagleword14(f): 5:19pm On Mar 10, 2018
Pls check ur WhatsApp messages sir, I ve contacted u twice via WhatsApp but yet to get a reply. I need ur help on the audio transcription test sir. Pls help a sister.
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make Upto 20$ Plus Daily by silaxx(m): 10:42pm On Mar 14, 2018
bkuranga:
Hello guys..... Remember I told u, I will come with something on GOTRANSCRIPT test?

I won't be posting everything about the test, because...
1) I know it is not ethical for me to post the answer to the test in a public forum, as that will undo the work and purpose to which the test was created by GoTrancript HR. Even though, I did the test for some guys that contacted me before.
2) The test is not just a single audio file, GT has 5 different audio files which you will need to pass one of it. So, posting answers to all those audio files seem almost impossible.

But, in all this 5 audios, there are names mentioned in all which most of those contacting me really struggled to get... U don't need to disturb your self for those names again... Just look down.

She mentioned:
1) Chuck Palahniuk not Chukwu Polo Neck, Chuck Palanyk nor Chook Paalik as some people transcribed.
2) [b]Parinoush Saniee [/b]not Barinus or any other names u might have transcribed.....

I believe with this, the test is 50% solved as the rest are words you can easily hear...

If you still struggle to pass after this, you can check other companies, but you can as well contact me if you still need my help.

Have a great day....
op pls can i get ur whatsapp number? Or here is my 0811 883 2732........ Pls am unable to pass d test
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make Upto 20$ Plus Daily by bkuranga(m): 10:34am On Mar 26, 2018
silaxx:
op pls can i get ur whatsapp number? Or here is my 0811 883 2732........ Pls am unable to pass d test

My sign...
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make Upto 20$ Plus Daily by Tickles001(m): 7:40pm On Apr 02, 2018
Still awaiting response from them
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make Upto 20$ Plus Daily by platinumventure: 5:02pm On Apr 14, 2018
LaudGuy:
With a fast Internet service and daily commitment, you can earn well above 600 dollars. Although you will type till you tire.
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make Upto 20$ Plus Daily by SueZuckerberg: 3:26pm On May 15, 2018
bkuranga:
Good day, knowing that to earn these days is somehow difficult after my many trials and errors. I am able to make some $$ doing simple and at the same time difficult jobs online.

I AM TALKING ABOUT TRANSCRIBING, BUT NOT JUST THAT

HOW TO DO IT WITH LESS STRESS AND COMPLETE MANY TASK EXCELLENTLY.

ONLY FOR HUSTLERS LIKE ME, AS MONEY EARNED FROM TRANSCRIBING MAY BE WAY TOO LOW FOR SOME BIG GUYS HERE.

PLEASE DO NOT MIND MY ENGLISH, GRAMMARLY COVERS THAT FOR ME AND I AM NOT USING THAT HERE.

SO ANY ONE INTERESTED IN POSSIBLE RUBBISH I HAVE TO TEACH ? wink

Your mobile number please? I checked your profile but it isn't there.
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make Upto 20$ Plus Daily by bkuranga(m): 7:14am On May 16, 2018
SueZuckerberg:

Your mobile number please? I checked your profile but it isn't there.

Re: I Will Teach You How To Make Upto 20$ Plus Daily by Socialbulletins: 6:19am On May 22, 2018
Friends, anyone in need of GRAMMARLY PREMIUM ACCOUNT can put a mail through to templates_coder@outlook.com

Wholeland Marketing provides a wide range of services; you can put forth email to any other things you want

GRAMMARLY PREMIUM ACCOUNT 100% guarantee

GRAMMARLY PREMIUM ACCOUNT
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make Upto 20$ Plus Daily by dublinkmy6: 2:04pm On May 25, 2018
bkuranga:

My sign...
oga, please i need your paypal solution. i would have chatted you up but my phone can't wattsap. jonbizmail@gmail.com
Re: I Will Teach You How To Make Upto 20$ Plus Daily by jmanity: 5:21pm On May 25, 2018
Pls have anyone here passed the 50-question transcription test for a project for Nigerians from Lion bridge?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buy USA Used Laptops At Cheap Prices Here. / Refreshing Health Drink.it Cures, Ashman,cancer, Ulcer, Diabetes, Gastritis. / Get Quick Loans In Lagos Today!!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.