Stats: 3,148,545 members, 7,801,518 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:27 PM

White Lady And Her Nigerian Husband Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / White Lady And Her Nigerian Husband Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) (34681 Views)

White Woman Rocks Igbo Attire With Her Nigerian Husband (Photos) / Wife Throws Her Nigerian Husband Stuffs Out Of His Own Home (pic/vid) / Couple Who Used Keke For Their Wedding Celebrate 5th Anniversary. Photos (2) (3) (4)

Re: White Lady And Her Nigerian Husband Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by bughead: 7:47am On Jan 06, 2018
Alaniyiokorausa:
children of falling angel are not happy that flati wife is young unlike their brothers who marry ancestors and grannies for oyibo wife.

Re: White Lady And Her Nigerian Husband Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by Nobody: 7:56am On Jan 06, 2018
She is young and cute.

Nice one bro.

Re: White Lady And Her Nigerian Husband Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by AFONJAPIG(m): 8:00am On Jan 06, 2018
Igbo amaka....

Re: White Lady And Her Nigerian Husband Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by Leonbonapart(m): 8:01am On Jan 06, 2018
samuel051:
This man must be an ipob,the signs are there
1. desktop charger head
2.gator at d back of d head(due to years of hawking gala and chinchin)
3. big nose like Camry 2.2 gear lever for smelling money.
4.bald head like vulture/Sahara desert.
5. watch dem flood my mention with negative words like buhari body odor to Nigerians.
6. they will tag me an afonja or abokki which am not.
note: I won't reply any mention because I typed this shiit to piss some certain zombie followers of a coward agitator who is nowhere to be found.
neeger is pained to the bone. Sure even your ancestors are weeping right now

Re: White Lady And Her Nigerian Husband Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by tafabaloo(m): 8:22am On Jan 06, 2018
samuel051:
1. desktop charger head
5. watch dem flood my mention with negative words like buhari body odor to Nigerians.
note: I won't reply any mention because I typed this shiit to piss some certain zombie followers of a coward agitator who is nowhere to be found.

Lolzzzz.....bros,small small now.
Re: White Lady And Her Nigerian Husband Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by Nobody: 8:26am On Jan 06, 2018
samuel051:
1. desktop charger head

Lwkmd this morning oooo...guy abeg be happy for them .stay positive
Re: White Lady And Her Nigerian Husband Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by Gkemz: 8:27am On Jan 06, 2018
samuel051:
1. desktop charger head

Re: White Lady And Her Nigerian Husband Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by Nobody: 8:28am On Jan 06, 2018
Bluehill1051:
I am watching a movie now where a virgin is to be used for cleansing in a particular village to appease the gods....dats not my problem sha but the problem here is "the virgin to be used is tonto dike"....how is dat even possible? cry

Like u stated ," move"..so cheer up
Re: White Lady And Her Nigerian Husband Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by Nobody: 8:35am On Jan 06, 2018
whatever. smiley
Re: White Lady And Her Nigerian Husband Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by drmuri(m): 8:52am On Jan 06, 2018
samuel051:
1. desktop charger head
lolz, lmao, fotfl
Re: White Lady And Her Nigerian Husband Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by sparkwil(m): 9:03am On Jan 06, 2018
samuel051:
1. desktop charger head

I'm not ibo but your post shows you're a dotard

Re: White Lady And Her Nigerian Husband Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by sherlock229(m): 9:06am On Jan 06, 2018
samuel051:
1. desktop charger head

AYAM DONE
Re: White Lady And Her Nigerian Husband Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by pastorswaggz(m): 9:08am On Jan 06, 2018
See as him head they shine like new pot wey dem just buy angry and na because of him big prick that yam head white dey date am
Re: White Lady And Her Nigerian Husband Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by flashlink(m): 9:26am On Jan 06, 2018
I hope for the day our naija brothers abroad will marry white ladies, bring them back home with their relatives, so it can be easy for me to choose; though, if those girls don't white chicks don't come here, I'll go and look for them
Re: White Lady And Her Nigerian Husband Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by FRANKOSKI(m): 9:29am On Jan 06, 2018
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN LOVE?
Re: White Lady And Her Nigerian Husband Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by Jman06(m): 9:42am On Jan 06, 2018
Happy for them!

But i still prefer them ebony and pretty.
Re: White Lady And Her Nigerian Husband Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by uniquetreasure: 9:51am On Jan 06, 2018
Wow, this is so sweet.
Drinokrane:
In a rare version of happenstances, a white woman has taken to microblogging platform, Twitter, to celebrate her wedding anniversary with her Nigerian husband from Anambra State.

What’s catchy about her post is the metaphors she used in describing her beau as she celebrates him – she calls him the “Ogiri in her soup”, “the red oil to her yam” et all… if that isn’t cuteness… I then don’t know what is…

She wrote:
”The best thing that ever happened to me. You are the red oil to my yam, the ogiri in my soup and the ube for my corn! Thank you for making this bold step five years ago! Happy anniversary dim oma! Afurum gi nanya ‘.

http://www.torimill.com/2018/01/you-are-red-oil-to-my-yam-white-lady.html

Re: White Lady And Her Nigerian Husband Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by Nobody: 10:14am On Jan 06, 2018
KillerBeauty:
Youngie oyinbo wife for a change. I'm impressed
The old wrinkled whites re still better than Naija babes.... at least they re assets y Naija babes re liabilities with wide smelling pvssy

Re: White Lady And Her Nigerian Husband Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:14am On Jan 06, 2018
Sabadon:
it would have actually been u re d "YAM" to my red oil���� if u know what I mean

So u kari dis dirty mind enter 2018 lipsrsealed

Re: White Lady And Her Nigerian Husband Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by ibietela2(m): 10:23am On Jan 06, 2018
Sabadon:
it would have actually been u re d "YAM" to my red oil���� if u know what I mean

Re: White Lady And Her Nigerian Husband Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by Nobody: 10:24am On Jan 06, 2018
KillerBeauty:
Youngie oyinbo wife for a change. I'm impressed
errr.. this woman will be atleast 46 years old, is that young?
Re: White Lady And Her Nigerian Husband Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by pressplay411(m): 11:03am On Jan 06, 2018
Looking at that tie though, you'll realise dude really means business to Tie the knot.
Re: White Lady And Her Nigerian Husband Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by godofuck231: 11:32am On Jan 06, 2018
Drinokrane:
In a rare version of happenstances, a white woman has taken to microblogging platform, Twitter, to celebrate her wedding anniversary with her Nigerian husband from Anambra State.

What’s catchy about her post is the metaphors she used in describing her beau as she celebrates him – she calls him the “Ogiri in her soup”, “the red oil to her yam” et all… if that isn’t cuteness… I then don’t know what is…

She wrote:
”The best thing that ever happened to me. You are the red oil to my yam, the ogiri in my soup and the ube for my corn! Thank you for making this bold step five years ago! Happy anniversary dim oma! Afurum gi nanya ‘.

http://www.torimill.com/2018/01/you-are-red-oil-to-my-yam-white-lady.html

This is what happens when u take a white woman to drink pepper soup and yam too much, see now
Re: White Lady And Her Nigerian Husband Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by Crossbow(m): 1:00pm On Jan 06, 2018
samuel051:
1. desktop charger head

Lol... desktop charger.. You are good at trolling.. But seriously y are u so pained?

Re: White Lady And Her Nigerian Husband Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jan 06, 2018
Alaniyiokorausa:
children of falling angel are not happy that flati wife is young unlike their brothers who marry ancestors and grannies for oyibo wife.
Abeg which ones are the children of fallen angels again ooh...Nl with different words grin grin..... shit i just remembered the fallen Angel grin grin cheesy

Re: White Lady And Her Nigerian Husband Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by Whoeppme(m): 5:01pm On Jan 06, 2018
she was actually trying to say he is her lubrication in za other room... grin grin grin grin
Re: White Lady And Her Nigerian Husband Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by sweetilicious(f): 10:29pm On Jan 06, 2018
samuel051:
1. desktop charger head
The most important thing is that he is a good man.

Re: White Lady And Her Nigerian Husband Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by KanwuliaExtra: 10:44pm On Jan 06, 2018
Africans finally learning the art of how to give and receive love.

There is HOPE! cheesy

Congrats! Many more years of bliss to come. Amen. kiss

Re: White Lady And Her Nigerian Husband Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by drphantom: 9:28pm On Jan 07, 2018
samuel051:
1. desktop charger head

Bro. Completely uncalled for.

Why not simply be happy for the guy rather that initiate a backlash of insults that is sure to follow?

By the way, I’m Yoruba.
Re: White Lady And Her Nigerian Husband Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jan 07, 2018
samuel051:

desktop charger head

Re: White Lady And Her Nigerian Husband Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jan 07, 2018
Bluehill1051:
I am watching a movie now where a virgin is to be used for cleansing in a particular village to appease the gods....dats not my problem sha but the problem here is "the virgin to be used is tonto dike"....how is dat even possible? cry

gringrin
Re: White Lady And Her Nigerian Husband Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) by tuscani: 5:18am On Jan 08, 2018
samuel051:
1. desktop charger head
grin grin grin grin such a fool

My Husband’s Manhood Malfunctions –wife / Nagging Wife — When Nagging Gets Out Of Control / HANGING OUT WITH OUR KIDS

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69