Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,590 members, 7,801,687 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:16 PM

Is Jesus The Olden Day T.B Joshua - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Jesus The Olden Day T.B Joshua (737 Views)

T.B. Joshua “Delivers” 2 Lesbian Partners During Church Service (Photos) / T.B Joshua Gives N4.4m To Libya Deportees This Week / Is Jesus God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Jesus The Olden Day T.B Joshua by kramer: 3:26am On Jan 06, 2018
Guys this topic was not created to offend anyone but only spark an adult conversation so please keep an open mind. Those that are holier than thou please move to a different topic because you won't like this one.

Now that i have that of of the way, the idea for this topic came up after watching the FAKE and annoying video T.B Joshua's church passed around implying that an angel was hanging around its church. Anyone who's savvy enough can clearly see it's a reflection of some sort but you'll always get a few special people who believe anything their told.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4n6BjRmReAY&t=1s

The "angel" shows up at 1:50

In addition to that, a nairalander made the comment below on a different thread.

God saw again the earth was full of so many atrocities and unparalleled misconduct, he had no choice but to send his son,to remind us so we might yet again believe in God's true existence, a proof that a human being born out of a woman could remain loyal to him!

Fitstly, this made me wonder why Jesus didn't come when we had internet and phones to document and record all his miracles and teachings.. instead he came when all these things never existed therefore leaving room for discrepancies.

This also made me wonder whether Jesus was an olden day T.B Joshua, in that he carried out 'miracles' which the Jews believed were fake, much like Joshua today.. unfortunately for Joshua his miracles are relayed over the internet and people are able to expose him (who can forget when he predicted Hilary would win the presidential election day lol).. basically without the internet we'd have to rely on 'dem say dem say' which is what I believe helped Jesus because that was how news was carried across. If we had no media to see Joshua's 'miracles' ourselves and only relied on word of mouth I bet you we would have hailed him as the second coming of Christ.

Moving back to Jesus, one issue I've also always pondered is that of Thomas, or doubting Thomas as they day. Seeing as he'd been with Jesus and I assume he'd seen him perform miracles live and direct (and I'm assuming he believed Jesus was the son of God) why then would he doubt Jesus's resurrection? Shouldn't that be usual to him? I find that astonishing especially knowing that he would have seen or heard of Jesus raising the dead, healing the sick etc. Or did he think Jesus was a scam? shocked

Is it also possible that Peter felt the same way hence why he could deny Jesus 3 times... I mean, why on Earth would you deny the SON of GOD? Would he have denied his mother or children or Daddy G.O talkless of his creator? Was he not scared he would go to hell forever? It just doesn't make any sense. If it were me I would follow him all the way to the cross let them kee me and him together.

We must not forget that the Bible itself was put together many years after Jesus died and was based on people retelling stories (dem say dem say) as well as letters that were recovered which we can't verify. Ultimately it was man who decided the contents of the Bible in the end.

Oya discuss jiggaz 5solas enilove salvation101 petra1 mrpresident1 otr1 Oracle16 solite3 julivas kolawoleibukun doyinbaby enshy an2elect2 nebes paxonel nicemuyoo Goshen360 deicide humbledbygrace asuustrike2009 flamingREED lalasticlala seun

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus The Olden Day T.B Joshua by purem(m): 3:29am On Jan 06, 2018
OP lemme tell u something,

See if u ever see both TBJ and God tell dem I said they're crazy undecided
Re: Is Jesus The Olden Day T.B Joshua by mexxmoney: 7:46am On Jan 06, 2018
Jesus is not a TB Joshua, TB Joshua is an ordinary mortal, Jesus is God!!!. He created everything that exists including TB Joshua. Stop comparing God to a man
Re: Is Jesus The Olden Day T.B Joshua by kramer: 10:47am On Jan 06, 2018
mexxmoney:
Jesus is not a TB Joshua, TB Joshua is an ordinary mortal, Jesus is God!!!. He created everything that exists including TB Joshua. Stop comparing God to a man

Your response is the typical answer I would expect. Forget all you've been fed since you were a child and answer my questions please, this is a discussion for matured thinkers

purem:
OP lemme tell u something,

See if u ever see both TBJ and God tell dem I said they're crazy undecided

Please let's be respectful cool
Re: Is Jesus The Olden Day T.B Joshua by petra1(m): 12:42pm On Jan 06, 2018
kramer:

Now that i have that of of the way, the idea for this topic came up after watching the FAKE and annoying video T.B Joshua's church passed around implying that an angel was hanging around its church. Anyone who's savvy enough can clearly see it's a reflection of some sort but you'll always get a few special people who believe anything their told.

Fitstly, this made me wonder why Jesus didn't come when we had internet and phones to document and record all his miracles and teachings.. instead he came when all these things never existed therefore leaving room for discrepancies.

This also made me wonder whether Jesus was an olden day T.B Joshua, in that he carried out 'miracles' which the Jews believed were fake, much like Joshua today.. unfortunately for Joshua his miracles are relayed over the internet and people are able to expose him (who can forget when he predicted Hilary would win the presidential election day lol).. basically without the internet we'd have to rely on 'dem say dem say' which is what I believe helped Jesus because that was how news was carried across. If we had no media to see Joshua's 'miracles' ourselves and only relied on word of mouth I bet you we would have hailed him as the second coming of Christ.

Oya discuss jiggaz 5solas enilove salvation101 petra1 mrpresident1 otr1 Oracle16 solite3 julivas kolawoleibukun doyinbaby enshy an2elect2 nebes paxonel nicemuyoo Goshen360 deicide humbledbygrace asuustrike2009 flamingREED lalasticlala seun

The video was sent to the church by the person who captured it. the video is real as far as I'm concerned. its possible for one to capture certain things through the camera. if it were done in the U.S i would believe technology could creat it . but its too advanced for our animators here. i would have said its a reflection from the bus window glass but if you observe closely , the objects passed through crowd went behind fence appeared after the fence. thats REAL!. The church didn't publish it as a good news. they would have rather have put an angel there if thats what you think. they only posted it for comments. since the person who sent it believe its a ghost. thats not good to publicize if its for publicity. Besides the church records enough miracles every week and does not need any other extra publicity especislly not a negative one like GHOST
Re: Is Jesus The Olden Day T.B Joshua by kramer: 2:28pm On Jan 06, 2018
petra1:

The video was sent to the church by the person who captured it. the video is real as far as I'm concerned. its possible for one to capture certain things through the camera. if it were done in the U.S i would believe technology could creat it . but its too advanced for our animators here. i would have said its a reflection from the bus window glass but if you observe closely , the objects passed through crowd went behind fence appeared after the fence. thats REAL!. The church didn't publish it as a good news. they would have rather have put an angel there if thats what you think. they only posted it for comments. since the person who sent it believe its a ghost. thats not good to publicize if its for publicity. Besides the church records enough miracles every week and does not need any other extra publicity especislly not a negative one like GHOST

Then why publish it at all if not to get attention? When they received the recording all they had to do was delete it, end of story. Now if you go on Twitter everyone's saying it's an angel..

(1) (Reply)

Anal Sex In Marriage.. Is It A Sin? / Church Turns Wrestle Field As Pastor Is Delivering Woman In Church (photos) / The Night Pastor Adeboye Was Moved To Tears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.