Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,949 members, 7,803,133 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 09:50 AM

Photos Of A Lady Wearing Tight, Ripped Denim - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Photos Of A Lady Wearing Tight, Ripped Denim (79417 Views)

Lady Wearing A Short Skirt In Ogbete Market, Enugu, Rescued From Mob / A Lady Wearing See-Through Pant Embarrassed By Crowd (Pics, Video) / Lady Wearing Pepsi Logo Makeup (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of A Lady Wearing Tight, Ripped Denim by Sunmolar(m): 11:56am On Jan 06, 2018
Priscy01:
The photos were shared on Facebook by a user, who spotted the lady in a store.

http://www.torimill.com/2018/01/check-out-this-viral-photos-of-lady.html

Slay by force?
Re: Photos Of A Lady Wearing Tight, Ripped Denim by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jan 06, 2018
Rextayne:
See her flat nyansh.

Everything wey she suppose take do yansh she don use am do muscle for thigh

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of A Lady Wearing Tight, Ripped Denim by samwise180(m): 12:05pm On Jan 06, 2018
That is insanity at its peak
Re: Photos Of A Lady Wearing Tight, Ripped Denim by ebenzy88: 12:12pm On Jan 06, 2018
The funny thing is that,there are homosapiens out here is that love this outfit..do you av to go naked to convince us?
Re: Photos Of A Lady Wearing Tight, Ripped Denim by cecymiammy(f): 12:20pm On Jan 06, 2018
na by force....
Re: Photos Of A Lady Wearing Tight, Ripped Denim by rickyrex(m): 12:20pm On Jan 06, 2018
Prison break
Re: Photos Of A Lady Wearing Tight, Ripped Denim by Sirme411(m): 12:36pm On Jan 06, 2018
MaestroJhay:
THIS FTC IS NOT FOR SALE!!!

my Grandma plus 2bottles of Cold Origin....Deal?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Lady Wearing Tight, Ripped Denim by 99foxxy(f): 12:47pm On Jan 06, 2018
Before nko? at least she has worn ripped jeans. Free her joor, busy body ppl not minding their damn business.
Re: Photos Of A Lady Wearing Tight, Ripped Denim by MaestroJhay(m): 12:47pm On Jan 06, 2018
Sirme411:

my Grandma plus 2bottles of Cold Origin....Deal?
Alabamusa!
Re: Photos Of A Lady Wearing Tight, Ripped Denim by ariklawani(f): 12:51pm On Jan 06, 2018
democrazy...
Re: Photos Of A Lady Wearing Tight, Ripped Denim by JONNYSPUTE(m): 1:13pm On Jan 06, 2018
HeWrites:
angry

Ladies can force anything..

Them go force big deek enter their pucci

Them go force shoe

Them go force top

Them go force bra..

Why na undecided
. Hahahahah. This is hilarious .

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Lady Wearing Tight, Ripped Denim by Psoul(m): 1:32pm On Jan 06, 2018
Women are created to be very comfortable wt uncomfortable things.

Women will fix hair and abhors water from touching the hair for 4-6months yet they are comfortable.

They will fix eyelash as wide as eagle's wing and they will be comfortable. Just a little whit speck on my forehead will not let me rest till i remove it

A woman will wear pant, put on tight ontop den finally a tight jean, yet they will be comfortable

A woman will go and sit down for more dan10hrs braiding tiny braids, still she's comfortable sitting down for over 10hrs

A woman will coat her face with pancake as thick as one inch and still feel comfortable carrying the cake on her face all day through

Have u seen them on that stiletto shoes, U will see them walking like a poorly programmed cartoon, still they are very comfortable.

I was working with super glue and mistakenly some little quantity dropped on my finger nail. I felt as if a heavy load was on my finger until i removed it. I wonder how women manage to feel comfortable having layers of that gum on top their nails then the artificial nails. Don't they feel they are carry bags of iron on their nails?

What about dat kind of hairstyle that covers one side of their face, including that side of eye. How do dey manage to be comfortable moving around with hair covering a part of their face?

Numerous uncomfortable things that women do with much comfortability are infinite.

Women how do u ppl cope biko?

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of A Lady Wearing Tight, Ripped Denim by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jan 06, 2018
eewww!! disgusting! embarassed

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Lady Wearing Tight, Ripped Denim by piagetskinner(m): 1:44pm On Jan 06, 2018
the world is actually turning mad...ripped clothes were known to be worn by mad people...

now we see it all around...all in the name of fashion

love not the world nor the things of the world 1john 2:15
Re: Photos Of A Lady Wearing Tight, Ripped Denim by RomanyChi(f): 2:28pm On Jan 06, 2018
I wish I had a relationship as strong as her jeans
Re: Photos Of A Lady Wearing Tight, Ripped Denim by easytinz(m): 2:52pm On Jan 06, 2018
olafunny:
And you expect me to concentrate in office when I wake up to see this all the time
lolzz
Re: Photos Of A Lady Wearing Tight, Ripped Denim by sarahbarnx252(f): 4:47pm On Jan 06, 2018
She borrowed it ni grin
Re: Photos Of A Lady Wearing Tight, Ripped Denim by wumi2017(f): 11:48pm On Jan 06, 2018
HeWrites:
angry

Ladies can force anything..

Them go force big deek enter their pucci

Them go force shoe

Them go force top

Them go force bra.,,,,,,,,. Haaa

Why na undecided
Re: Photos Of A Lady Wearing Tight, Ripped Denim by yemimylover(m): 3:26am On Jan 07, 2018
This is called suffancy i mean real one real suffering
Re: Photos Of A Lady Wearing Tight, Ripped Denim by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jun 01, 2019
I can drive 10 miles, walk 50 feet. Turn around and before I know it, I'd be back home. Or would I? I'm not sure but that's just how it is. angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Makeup Transformation Of A 75-Year-Old Ghanaian Woman (Before & After Photos) / Soldiers Flog Lady For Wearing Bum-short To A Polling Unit In Lagos / Blackfishing: The new trend of White People Trying To look Black

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.