Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,842 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:39 AM

Miyonse And Kemen Advise Housemates As Bbnaija 2018 Premiers January 28th. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Miyonse And Kemen Advise Housemates As Bbnaija 2018 Premiers January 28th. (370 Views)

10 Richest Families In Nigeria 2018 By ManucheTv / A Thread For 2018 Brides And Grooms To Be. / My Parent Wants Me To Move Back Home At 30. Please Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Miyonse And Kemen Advise Housemates As Bbnaija 2018 Premiers January 28th. by Nobody: 6:11am On Jan 06, 2018
As the country awaits the third edition of the Naija’s most popular reality TV show, Big Brother Naija, ex-housemates have dropped some tips for would-be contestants on how best to live the reality TV show life. Miyonse and Kemen gave the advice against the premiere on the 28th of January, 2018. This date I believe answers the question, “When will BBNaija 2018 start?” that has been on many’s lips.
The ex-housemates who participated as contestants in the second edition last year gave the advice on Thursday in Abuja during an interview with the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN).

Miyonse whose real name is Miyonse Oluwaseyi voiced his optimism that this years edition will be exciting, bigger and showcase more talents. He advised the Big Brother house members to basically market themselves in the house as the world is watching. In his words, “Whatever they’re going to do, should be in such a way that when they are out of the house, they would be able to pick up from where they started. The BBNaija show is a platform for contestants to expand and develop their talents; I believe they have something unique to showcase themselves with”.

Kemen advised the contestants to stay true to who they are and put up their best. He said they should show exemplary qualities and exhibit positive attributes all through the duration of the show.

Miyonse mentioned that he’s certain the organizers will improve on whatever shortcomings the show had previously, giving the washing of pots as an example.

Let’s recall that auditions for the Big Brother Naija have been conducted and the host have been announced as the “Agbada man“. We’re still oblivious of the housemates, however, one thing we know is when it’s going down.

Don’t miss a bit of it, a full three months of unending entertainment awaits us all in this season and it’ll all be over by the next 78 days. Guess it’s the power of numbers!

The show is set to hit a new record as the prize at stake is a whopping N45 million naira, as sponsored by the online store, Pay Porte. We are anxious to start off the TV show with you and bring the fun down to you.

Preparations are set already as M-NET Nigeria have stated its press announcements. Are you anticipating as much as I am? Here are some facts you need to know about this year’s edition;

It will premiere with a special 2-hour episode on Sunday, January 28 at 19:00 on DSTV Channel 198 and GOTV Channel 29.
It will be followed by 24/7 hour-long episodes full of nominations, head of house comps and live eviction events and many more.
This season starts a week later than last seasons. and is expected to end around the same time in late April.

ARE YOU READY? BECAUSE I AM!

GET INSTANT UPDATES AT [url]iwunduchristopherchinaza.[/url]

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Your Financial Support Thanks. / Mojeaga/treasure Herbal Remedy / Get Help And Save Your Home/family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.