Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:23 PM

Please Help Interpret This Dream. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please Help Interpret This Dream. (548 Views)

Pls Help Interpret This Dream / Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret / Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Interpret This Dream. by Nobody: 7:10am On Jan 06, 2018
I called my closest female cousin to say hello and chat as usual but she was sober so I asked what the problem was.

Here goes her story;

She's married, lives in Lagos with hubby and two daughters. Her husband's dad is late long time before she even got married to his son.

Problem now is that she recently dreams of being married to her late dad-in-law and not the son(her true husband). In the dream, she has a son with her late dad-in-law whereas in real life, she has two daughters for her husband. The real husband seldomly shows up in the dream just like who has a "waka pass" role in a movie.

I have her consent to ask questions wherever I feel I can get some answers hence this.

Kindly share your advice or interpretation.
Re: Please Help Interpret This Dream. by Kooldon(f): 8:07am On Jan 06, 2018
Getting Married In A Dream Is A Bad Omen. Having A Child Or Children Is Also A Bad Omen. Generally, This Dream Is Not A Good One. The Faces We See On Dreams May Be Deceptive.
Subconciously, She Needs A Male Child After Two Lovely Girls And The Battleline Has Been Drawn Evil Deity To Prevent Her From Having One In Real Life.
Seek A Spirit-filled Church For Deliverance Againt Spiritual Husband.
Declare Self Deliverance Againt Evil Agreement Entered Knowingly Or Unknowingly.
May Holy Spirit Guide You

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help Interpret This Dream. by Nutase: 8:22am On Jan 06, 2018
Inccubus and succubus
Re: Please Help Interpret This Dream. by Nobody: 8:32am On Jan 06, 2018
Nutase:
Inccubus and succubus
Are you for real?

Re: Please Help Interpret This Dream. by hakeem4(m): 8:53am On Jan 06, 2018
CaptainJeffry:
I called my closest female cousin to say hello and chat as usual but she was sober so I asked what the problem was.

Here goes her story;

She's married, lives in Lagos with hubby and two daughters. Her husband's dad is late long time before she even got married to his son.

Problem now is that she recently dreams of being married to her late dad-in-law and not the son(her true husband). In the dream, she has a son with her late dad-in-law whereas in real life, she has two daughters for her husband. The real husband seldomly shows up in the dream just like who has a "waka pass" role in a movie.

I have her consent to ask questions wherever I feel I can get some answers hence this.

it’s just her imagination and due to nollywood
Re: Please Help Interpret This Dream. by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jan 28, 2018
CaptainJeffry:

Here goes her story;

Jesus is Lord....... This is serious problem o. Tell me this is a lie please

(1) (Reply)

God Won't Spare This Generation / Accessing Divine Information / Christians, Which Of Your Pastors Can Boast Of Acts 20:33-35?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.