Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,832 members, 7,802,667 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:31 PM

How Do I Handle My Girlfriend Dating Another Guy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Handle My Girlfriend Dating Another Guy? (6893 Views)

The Girl I Was Dating Was Dating Another Guy / Delta Lady Accidentally Takes In For Boyfriend Secretly Dating Another Woman / Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Handle My Girlfriend Dating Another Guy? by DJBIGGY(m): 7:22am On Jan 06, 2018
Good day all. I need honest and mature advises on how to go about what my lady is doing. So my girl made the first move on me via social media as she sent me a friend request on Facebook some time in 2O12. we got talking and we switched it to BBM and WhatsApp where we got to familiarize with each other. At the time, she was in an abusive relationship and the guy was cheating on her, but she saw it not. through out the period I advised her in things she could do but her eyes opened when she saw him on top another woman in his house. I did my best to console her and tried to make things better for her.

We shaa arranged to meet and after our second meeting, I started developing feelings for her. I took my time before asking her out cos I felt it was too soon especially since she was recovering from her heartbreak.

when I noticed signs that she was OK, I braced up and popped the question. that was the first time I have ever been friendzoned and it wasn't funny. There was almost nothing I didn't do to revert it but I would hear statements like 'I really love you soon much, but just as a brother'. i knew she wasn't ready to change her mind but we did hung out a lot (while I was pained inside).

after my nysc in 2O14, I had to travel to kwara state in search of hustle and I used it as an avenue cut any form of communication with her. When hustle wasn't paying as expected, I resorted to apply for my masters in 2O15 at unilorin to see what the future could hold. I went back to kaduna to wait for my admission.

My cousin set me up to meet with this girl. she asked me to drop her off somewhere and I did, little did I know it was my 'friend' she was going to see. that was the first time she would ever see me in a car. She started gumming my body and began to ask me why I am not asking her out again. I just let the convo simple and short and formed I couldn't stay long cos I had to do other thing. by evening, I picked my Couz and we went home. before landing, she hit me up on whatsaoo and was forming lovey dovey all of a sudden. one thing led to another, we started dating but I made her work for it before I agreed. I got my admission in late 2O16 and had to go.

things had been going good between us until she went for nysc in 2O17. its not like we are fighting, but I noticed she uploads the picture of one particular Cooper she met . she can upload up to 1O different guys but his own will occur like 4 times. I did suspect there's something going on but all doubts were cleared when she became a chief campaigner of ladies dating bearded fellow (this nigga beards plenty pass rick Ross). I have beards too but I can't be keeping bush up and down. I refused to ask her about him cos its easy for her to deny on social media, especially when we only saw twice last year.

A friend here was going through my Whatsapp stories and saw one of his pictures she uploaded. he asked how I knew d guy and I told him I dont. he saw her name as the uploader and he screamed 'NA THE BABE WEY MY GUY DEY DATE NA!'. I told him she's my friend so as to prevent him from hitting him up and telling him about me.

till date, we are not fighting, I still pretend all is well cos I am waiting for the chance for us to meet before we have the talk. This is one lady I was always tell if she has issues with me, its best we dialogue.

I have no idea if there are better ways you can proffer I handle it?

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle My Girlfriend Dating Another Guy? by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:28am On Jan 06, 2018
Just don't show worry
Re: How Do I Handle My Girlfriend Dating Another Guy? by Next2Bezee(m): 7:29am On Jan 06, 2018
You are just wasting your time. Since you already have proof of her infidelity, isn't it best to just vamoose now that you have no emotional attachment to her?

If you think confronting her will change things then my brother, you are on a long thing. Once a hoe, always a hoe. I'd advice you not to waste any more time & drop all contact with that girl, for the sake of your own progress in life.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Handle My Girlfriend Dating Another Guy? by amnesty7: 7:34am On Jan 06, 2018
Don't you think your mumu mode is fully activated?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Handle My Girlfriend Dating Another Guy? by femolacqua(m): 7:35am On Jan 06, 2018
Simple and short, let's talk. (Matthew 7:7)
Re: How Do I Handle My Girlfriend Dating Another Guy? by apholaryn: 7:37am On Jan 06, 2018
Your babe is hoeloshow...why can't. U jes let go and save your sef all this headaches,heartaches and whatever.
Re: How Do I Handle My Girlfriend Dating Another Guy? by Evablizin(f): 7:45am On Jan 06, 2018
shocked

OP,move on,she is a cheat.
Re: How Do I Handle My Girlfriend Dating Another Guy? by DJBIGGY(m): 7:45am On Jan 06, 2018
apholaryn:
Your babe is hoeloshow...why can't. U jes let go and save your sef all this headaches,heartaches and whatever.

heartache ke.... i am still looking for the lady that will break my heart
Re: How Do I Handle My Girlfriend Dating Another Guy? by Nobody: 7:46am On Jan 06, 2018
Just cut her loose, never handle a cheat.
Re: How Do I Handle My Girlfriend Dating Another Guy? by apholaryn: 7:53am On Jan 06, 2018
DJBIGGY:

heartache ke.... i am still looking for the lady that will break my heart
lol good for u then....but this your babe no try atall
Re: How Do I Handle My Girlfriend Dating Another Guy? by waleyp(m): 7:57am On Jan 06, 2018
she came back to you just because she saw you drive a car, she likes guys with beards, you dont like keepin beards, how many times has she put your pics on whatsapp status? why worry yourself about her? clear your eyes bro, find a lady that loves you BAD.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle My Girlfriend Dating Another Guy? by naija1stpikin: 7:59am On Jan 06, 2018
DJBIGGY:
Good day all. I need honest and mature advises on how to go about what my lady is doing. So my girl made the first move on me via social media as she sent me a friend request on Facebook some time in 2O12. we got talking and we switched it to BBM and WhatsApp where we got to familiarize with each other. At the time, she was in an abusive relationship and the guy was cheating on her, but she saw it not. through out the period I advised her in things she could do but her eyes opened when she saw him on top another woman in his house. I did my best to console her and tried to make things better for her.

We shaa arranged to meet and after our second meeting, I started developing feelings for her. I took my time before asking her out cos I felt it was too soon especially since she was recovering from her heartbreak.

when I noticed signs that she was OK, I braced up and popped the question. that was the first time I have ever been friendzoned and it wasn't funny. There was almost nothing I didn't do to revert it but I would hear statements like 'I really love you soon much, but just as a brother'. i knew she wasn't ready to change her mind but we did hung out a lot (while I was pained inside).

after my nysc in 2O14, I had to travel to kwara state in search of hustle and I used it as an avenue cut any form of communication with her. When hustle wasn't paying as expected, I resorted to apply for my masters in 2O15 at unilorin to see what the future could hold. I went back to kaduna to wait for my admission.

My cousin set me up to meet with this girl. she asked me to drop her off somewhere and I did, little did I know it was my 'friend' she was going to see. that was the first time she would ever see me in a car. She started gumming my body and began to ask me why I am not asking her out again. I just let the convo simple and short and formed I couldn't stay long cos I had to do other thing. by evening, I picked my Couz and we went home. before landing, she hit me up on whatsaoo and was forming lovey dovey all of a sudden. one thing led to another, we started dating but I made her work for it before I agreed. I got my admission in late 2O16 and had to go.

things had been going good between us until she went for nysc in 2O17. its not like we are fighting, but I noticed she uploads the picture of one particular Cooper she met . she can upload up to 1O different guys but his own will occur like 4 times. I did suspect there's something going on but all doubts were cleared when she became a chief campaigner of ladies dating bearded fellow (this nigga beards plenty pass rick Ross). I have beards too but I can't be keeping bush up and down. I refused to ask her about him cos its easy for her to deny on social media, especially when we only saw twice last year.

A friend here was going through my Whatsapp stories and saw one of his pictures she uploaded. he asked how I knew d guy and I told him I dont. he saw her name as the uploader and he screamed 'NA THE BABE WEY MY GUY DEY DATE NA!'. I told him she's my friend so as to prevent him from hitting him up and telling him about me.

till date, we are not fighting, I still pretend all is well cos I am waiting for the chance for us to meet before we have the talk. This is one lady I was always tell if she has issues with me, its best we dialogue.

I have no idea if there are better ways you can proffer I handle it?
give me her number. She needs my counselling and advise
Re: How Do I Handle My Girlfriend Dating Another Guy? by HRHQueenPhil(f): 8:02am On Jan 06, 2018
no. don't leave her o. just do this five things
1. buy her a car
2.propose and marry her
3. help her finish her education or start a business
4. make sure u lead her to Christ and become a strong one
5. love her well, give her what she wants.ur attention,sex.children ,ur appearance , den watch d outcome of all ur efforts

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle My Girlfriend Dating Another Guy? by lilmax(m): 8:07am On Jan 06, 2018
where did op mentioned he has a girlfriend?
Re: How Do I Handle My Girlfriend Dating Another Guy? by otonye12(m): 8:13am On Jan 06, 2018
Guy I will advise u to cut her off completely, u hv ur whole life before u to live. Stop stressing urself over "spilled milk" and move on. It is obvious she is no more interested in you.
Re: How Do I Handle My Girlfriend Dating Another Guy? by samtinx(m): 8:34am On Jan 06, 2018
O boy,the only solution to your situation is to get as many as other girls,ASAP i beg forget all these love thing,bla bla bla "U get beards,U no get car" oga loving one girl is a big risk you really dont want to take,these is because the guys invest more in such relationship than the girls
Re: How Do I Handle My Girlfriend Dating Another Guy? by DJBIGGY(m): 8:40am On Jan 06, 2018
samtinx:
O boy,the only solution to your situation is to get as many as other girls,ASAP i beg forget all these love thing,bla bla bla "U get beards,U no get car" oga loving one girl is a big risk you really dont want to take,these is because the guys invest more in such relationship than the girls

lol... I got beards, I got a ride. the guy she is with now must be loaded and she's sees better 'prospects' with him. well izz not my biz tho...
Re: How Do I Handle My Girlfriend Dating Another Guy? by ruggedtimi(m): 9:36am On Jan 06, 2018
bro!! she posting that guy's pic regularly on her whatsapp story was a red sign already. And am sure she is a side chick to the bearded guy....so move on and you will eventually meet a girl that will post your pictures on her whatsapp and snapchat story. grin
Re: How Do I Handle My Girlfriend Dating Another Guy? by RSVP: 9:49am On Jan 06, 2018
You had a chance to make her love you like crazy but you friendzoned ursef cuz you showed too much care!

She's wild now and the only thing that could attract her back to you is your money. Truth

Just let go and don't give a F.
Re: How Do I Handle My Girlfriend Dating Another Guy? by Rukkydelta(f): 10:00am On Jan 06, 2018
First red sign was when she came back to you when she sees you riding a car
Bro break up is always an option
Re: How Do I Handle My Girlfriend Dating Another Guy? by Jabioro: 10:55am On Jan 06, 2018
You are a back up driller,whenever she brings her hole, drill it to your satisfactn.Do not attach any emotional to her,avoid spending on her,your l love you should not go beyond lips.Do not raise the issue,behave like nothing do you.Try as much as possible to have your main chicks.For this, is gonna be ever a cheater forever.

8 Likes

Re: How Do I Handle My Girlfriend Dating Another Guy? by Nobody: 11:04am On Jan 06, 2018
From your story, you sef know you don't have that girl from the word go so I'll suggest you pretend as if nothing happened and focus on your career.

Just be friends with benefits with her and make yourself scarce. Let her be the one to worry about change in your attitude. The last thing a man in your shoes should do now is to worry about girls.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle My Girlfriend Dating Another Guy? by Apina(m): 11:09am On Jan 06, 2018
It's obvious u don't care about what she does which is a good thing, no need beating around the bush, since u already know there's no future for that relationship, just avoid having the supposed conversation if u can cos it would be the case of u flogging a dead horse.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle My Girlfriend Dating Another Guy? by Troublemaker007(m): 12:07pm On Jan 06, 2018
Op I have two words for you “Samsu Oil
Re: How Do I Handle My Girlfriend Dating Another Guy? by Ucheosefoh(m): 12:17pm On Jan 06, 2018
samtinx:
I don find my brother from another mother.
I wonder how guys still believe in love in this 21 century when majority of girls are whores and those who are not will likely cheat in the future.
Since my last heartbreak few years ago I no de date only one girl, man got to get back ups any one wey Bleep na instant replacement.
Op take this advise serious.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle My Girlfriend Dating Another Guy? by phemswag: 12:19pm On Jan 06, 2018
She's obviously dating someone else and you still refer to her as "MY GIRLFRIEND" grin lipsrsealed
Re: How Do I Handle My Girlfriend Dating Another Guy? by Uyi168: 12:29pm On Jan 06, 2018
Last last,relationship na waste of time..
Re: How Do I Handle My Girlfriend Dating Another Guy? by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jan 06, 2018
amnesty7:
Don't you think your mumu mode is fully activated?

I swear grin
Re: How Do I Handle My Girlfriend Dating Another Guy? by YOUNGELDER1(m): 1:42pm On Jan 06, 2018
Distance is always a major issue when in relationships.
You saw her just twice last year common bro . Personally I can’t cope with seeing my woman just twice , There would always be temptations and trust issues .
And secondly Nysc is mostly an avenue to cheat .

My advice : Count your loss while you can and just move on .
Re: How Do I Handle My Girlfriend Dating Another Guy? by TheGenius001: 2:06pm On Jan 06, 2018
Guy, I advise u go ur way If U cant deai with it.How on earth Do u xpect her to always turm down advances from possibly many guys for such a long time? i only know of a girl out of about 2billion who could have maintained herself for such a long time,and that is virgin mary or is ur babe " VIRGIN Mary reincarnate"?
Re: How Do I Handle My Girlfriend Dating Another Guy? by jorion(m): 2:12pm On Jan 06, 2018
These bitches ain't loyal right from eden. One man n one woman with God in between yet she fell for a snake. Take heart bro

1 Like

Re: How Do I Handle My Girlfriend Dating Another Guy? by mapist(m): 2:13pm On Jan 06, 2018
Next2Bezee:
You are just wasting your time. Since you already have proof of her infidelity, isn't it best to just vamoose now that you have no emotional attachment to her?

If you think confronting her will change things then my brother, you are on a long thing. Once a hoe, always a hoe. I'd advice you not to waste any more time & drop all contact with that girl, for the sake of your own progress in life.

Leave am, make him dey ask mum Q. Tcheww.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Body Shape Men Really Like / Durentt Is A 12 Years Old Kid / See How Guy Massacred Lady During A Quarrel On Whatsapp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.