Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,455 members, 7,801,125 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:15 AM

Corper Ebere Christian Dies In Accident Along Minna Road - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Corper Ebere Christian Dies In Accident Along Minna Road (61079 Views)

Photos: 18-seater Bus Claims People’s Life In Accident On Bida-minna Road / 18-Seater Bus Involved In Accident On Bida-Minna Road, People Dead (Graphic Pics / All Passengers In A Bus Die In Accident Along Lagos-Benin Road (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corper Ebere Christian Dies In Accident Along Minna Road by stephenduru: 9:01am On Jan 06, 2018
According to the story shared by Bee IG,a corper
had accident yesterday along Minna road and died on the spot.Below is what he wrote....

'Ebere Christian had an accident today at Numba Suleja along Minna road, He's a youth Copper and he died instantly any body who know about his relatives should go Suleja Hospital or contact 07052049057'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/01/corper-dies-on-spot-after-accident.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corper Ebere Christian Dies In Accident Along Minna Road by NwaChibuzor13: 9:04am On Jan 06, 2018
If any scheme has claimed more lives in Nigeria, it should be this NYSC thrash. God saved my life many times while I was serving back then.

Moreover, This young man is not strong and he is very faint hearted. No be him mates be Kechi Okwuchi who survived a whole Boeing 747 (sosoliso) plane crash and today has gone places despite her ordeals.

RIP to the young boy tho and may God grant his parents the fortitude to bear the loss.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Corper Ebere Christian Dies In Accident Along Minna Road by Nukilia: 9:06am On Jan 06, 2018
What a country! RIP

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Corper Ebere Christian Dies In Accident Along Minna Road by SUPERPACK: 9:09am On Jan 06, 2018
rip
Re: Corper Ebere Christian Dies In Accident Along Minna Road by YOUNGELDER1(m): 9:22am On Jan 06, 2018
Rip .. Nysc should be scrapped angry
Re: Corper Ebere Christian Dies In Accident Along Minna Road by Nobody: 9:23am On Jan 06, 2018
angry

∆ I won't say that he was killed by NYSC

RIP ∆

5 Likes

Re: Corper Ebere Christian Dies In Accident Along Minna Road by brenister10: 9:49am On Jan 06, 2018
MOD please bring this to the front page. Enof of DJ cuppy, Tonto, Mercy Aigbe stories. RIP to the dead

21 Likes

Re: Corper Ebere Christian Dies In Accident Along Minna Road by Jaypower2(m): 11:48am On Jan 06, 2018
Chai!! Rip
Re: Corper Ebere Christian Dies In Accident Along Minna Road by NaoSlay: 12:31pm On Jan 06, 2018

RIP, Nigerian roads are hell, death traps, I blame President buhari and the minister for this.
My soul share grieve with the family of the deceased.

5 Likes

Re: Corper Ebere Christian Dies In Accident Along Minna Road by bokunrawo(m): 12:31pm On Jan 06, 2018
Nysc have now become a blood sucking platform, the original purpose of the scheme is to integrate Nigerians, how effective has the integration been, Nysc has never helped Nigeria in its integration, hence what's d the use. The only thing NYSC and federal government have succeeded in doing is sending innocent graduates to far distant location not minding the bad roads and topography in the nation, hence putting innocent life's at risk, I would have advocated for NYSC to be scraped the only problem is that so many people will lose their jobs.

#Myopiniontho embarassed

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Corper Ebere Christian Dies In Accident Along Minna Road by DaddyFreeze: 12:31pm On Jan 06, 2018
At last, Villagers waited for him to enter the new year and they finally dialed his number. I wish him all the best up there though.
Re: Corper Ebere Christian Dies In Accident Along Minna Road by emeijeh(m): 12:31pm On Jan 06, 2018
NwaChibuzor13:
If any scheme has claimed more lives in Nigeria, it should be this NYSC thrash. God saved my life many times while I was serving back then.

Moreover, This young man is not strong and he is very faint hearted. No be him mates be Kechi Okwuchi who survived a whole Boeing 747 (sosoliso) plane crash and today has gone places despite her ordeals.

RIP to the young boy tho and may God grant his parents the fortitude to bear the loss.

NwaChibuzor13, this is a new year.
You better behave

88 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Corper Ebere Christian Dies In Accident Along Minna Road by olawale8482: 12:31pm On Jan 06, 2018
chineke.... RIP

1 Like

Re: Corper Ebere Christian Dies In Accident Along Minna Road by Phygo(m): 12:32pm On Jan 06, 2018
d
Re: Corper Ebere Christian Dies In Accident Along Minna Road by kuntash: 12:32pm On Jan 06, 2018
brenister10:
MOD please bring this to the front page. Enof of DJ cuppy, Tonto, Mercy Aigbe stories. RIP to the dead

well said bro ,

1 Like

Re: Corper Ebere Christian Dies In Accident Along Minna Road by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jan 06, 2018
cry cry cry
Re: Corper Ebere Christian Dies In Accident Along Minna Road by Alariiwo: 12:32pm On Jan 06, 2018
This is just sad..

After all the struggles from Kindergarten to University.
RIP to the dead.
Re: Corper Ebere Christian Dies In Accident Along Minna Road by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jan 06, 2018
Perilous times... Rest in peace.
Re: Corper Ebere Christian Dies In Accident Along Minna Road by marooh: 12:33pm On Jan 06, 2018
cry
Re: Corper Ebere Christian Dies In Accident Along Minna Road by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jan 06, 2018
DaddyFreeze:
At last, Villagers waited for him to enter the new year and they finally dialed his number.
I wish him all the best up there though.
Have u paid your tithe? Yimu

1 Like

Re: Corper Ebere Christian Dies In Accident Along Minna Road by Usernamesucks: 12:33pm On Jan 06, 2018
Quickest way to inform his family is to reach out to the NYSC state office.

May his family have the fortitude to bear the loss.

5 Likes

Re: Corper Ebere Christian Dies In Accident Along Minna Road by Jamaticulus(m): 12:33pm On Jan 06, 2018
Cheeeei
Re: Corper Ebere Christian Dies In Accident Along Minna Road by buffalowings: 12:34pm On Jan 06, 2018
When do we begin to repect the dead
They have his ID card, yet they had to post a pic of his lifeless body.

4 Likes

Re: Corper Ebere Christian Dies In Accident Along Minna Road by freshkpomo(m): 12:34pm On Jan 06, 2018
village people don succeed!!!! After all the suffer suffer,do awoko,stay hungry to buy handout,one smal girl go talk to u anyhow for exam hall cos she first u graduate,come join all the plenty money when family spend!!!! HIM NR SUPPOSE END LIKE THIS NA!!! WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?

10 Likes

Re: Corper Ebere Christian Dies In Accident Along Minna Road by Otade: 12:36pm On Jan 06, 2018
R.I.P
Re: Corper Ebere Christian Dies In Accident Along Minna Road by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jan 06, 2018
NwaChibuzor13:

And I've seen you that alive because you're strong!!! Weldon sir!!! Mr God

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Corper Ebere Christian Dies In Accident Along Minna Road by Timiblanko(m): 12:38pm On Jan 06, 2018
So he's gone now Ile aye Asian. mean while can't they go to the camp to know his detail because I know that his phone would has be stolen there by those officials
Re: Corper Ebere Christian Dies In Accident Along Minna Road by henrybomb(m): 12:38pm On Jan 06, 2018
NwaChibuzor13:

what is this one saying

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Corper Ebere Christian Dies In Accident Along Minna Road by Goddyj(m): 12:39pm On Jan 06, 2018
I tire for this country o

1 Like

Re: Corper Ebere Christian Dies In Accident Along Minna Road by Josephamstrong1(m): 12:39pm On Jan 06, 2018
Nawaoooh, Just like that? After escaping school wahala na here e come end. RIP in peace bro.

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Men Drinking Beer In Lagos Flood (Photos) / If You Can Remember This 7up Jingle, You Are Due For Marriage. / My Brother Caught A Chimpanzee Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.