Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,128 members, 7,807,415 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:15 PM

Lady Gets N305K To Celebrate Her Birthday After Revealing She Was Broke. Photos - Events (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Lady Gets N305K To Celebrate Her Birthday After Revealing She Was Broke. Photos (46994 Views)

Lulu Jemima, Ugandan Lady Gets Married To Herself (Photos) / Ejiroghene Porch Armygirl Twerking To Celebrate Her Birthday (Photos, Video) / Lady Wears Pant & Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Gets N305K To Celebrate Her Birthday After Revealing She Was Broke. Photos by phemmyfour: 2:25pm On Jan 06, 2018
Lalas247:

Some ladies sha ...
Look if I am broke .. it’s not by force to have birthday .. that’s telling you you need to work ...
It’s obv he will later get his payment back ...

She is broke yet rocking fake Chanel, has cheek to buy contact lenses to trap her sponsors anyway might be wrong but .... 280k
Hope she invest it like she said flip and pay him back !

My birthday is in 2 weeks exactly .. someone should match that amount in STERLINGS make I send bank details ... if na so Prince dey give free cash
Send your Savannah bank account no to me in 2weeks time
Re: Lady Gets N305K To Celebrate Her Birthday After Revealing She Was Broke. Photos by Olivervivian(f): 2:27pm On Jan 06, 2018
someone should send for me too,really in need of cash,God bless you,I know I've touched someone's heart�
Re: Lady Gets N305K To Celebrate Her Birthday After Revealing She Was Broke. Photos by Olivervivian(f): 2:29pm On Jan 06, 2018
someone should send for me too,really in need of cash,God bless you,I know I've touched someone's heart
Re: Lady Gets N305K To Celebrate Her Birthday After Revealing She Was Broke. Photos by buckbuz(m): 2:30pm On Jan 06, 2018
After they will be crying gender inequality heeeen..let a male online user cry same cry for the next 50 years no one will even slide enter the inbox talk less of asking for akant details.. grin grin embarassed
Re: Lady Gets N305K To Celebrate Her Birthday After Revealing She Was Broke. Photos by onadana: 2:30pm On Jan 06, 2018
Mologi:
Na her puna go suffer am.

Suffer ke..she don show appreciation finish.See as she dey smile expecting more.
Re: Lady Gets N305K To Celebrate Her Birthday After Revealing She Was Broke. Photos by Olivervivian(f): 2:31pm On Jan 06, 2018
phemmyfour:
can I send mine sad
phemmyfour:
can I send mine
Re: Lady Gets N305K To Celebrate Her Birthday After Revealing She Was Broke. Photos by phemmyfour: 2:32pm On Jan 06, 2018
Olivervivian:
can I send mine sadcan I send mine
Its not your birthday yet....wait for your time
Re: Lady Gets N305K To Celebrate Her Birthday After Revealing She Was Broke. Photos by sisisioge: 2:36pm On Jan 06, 2018
Chai! She come still throw party? Hian, na to go shopping, send funky gifts to friends and save the rest sure pass o...parti kor,ekomo ni grin.
Re: Lady Gets N305K To Celebrate Her Birthday After Revealing She Was Broke. Photos by Olivervivian(f): 2:37pm On Jan 06, 2018
phemmyfour:
its actually not for my birthday but for school stuff,my birthday was weeks ago,didn't celebrate it sad
phemmyfour:
its actually not for my birthday but for school stuff,my birthday was weeks ago,didn't celebrate it
Re: Lady Gets N305K To Celebrate Her Birthday After Revealing She Was Broke. Photos by brightestjames: 2:44pm On Jan 06, 2018
and she lavish it for only birthday? a beggar will always be a beggar because they have no shame.
Re: Lady Gets N305K To Celebrate Her Birthday After Revealing She Was Broke. Photos by purplekayc(m): 2:53pm On Jan 06, 2018
samuelizz:
.. And she used all the 305k to celebrate her birthday?? cry
fake story
Re: Lady Gets N305K To Celebrate Her Birthday After Revealing She Was Broke. Photos by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jan 06, 2018
StrawberryGloss:

Not everyone is like you bruhh
Keep deceiving urself
Re: Lady Gets N305K To Celebrate Her Birthday After Revealing She Was Broke. Photos by MarkGeraldo(m): 3:08pm On Jan 06, 2018
...just for toto
Re: Lady Gets N305K To Celebrate Her Birthday After Revealing She Was Broke. Photos by JustAPhase(m): 3:18pm On Jan 06, 2018
Her luck.
Re: Lady Gets N305K To Celebrate Her Birthday After Revealing She Was Broke. Photos by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jan 06, 2018
dingbang:
When finalboss was helping people out here... These same nairalanders were busy dropping account numbers..

Look, if someone has cash, they can really help someone who the haven't seen before.

A lot of other nairalanders have in one way or the other dashed other nairalanders certain amount of money. So its not a big deal. Learn to be happy with the lady.
I am a living witness.
Re: Lady Gets N305K To Celebrate Her Birthday After Revealing She Was Broke. Photos by mhizsuzzy(f): 3:22pm On Jan 06, 2018
CHAVINCI:
when a gift becums dis big,itz no longer a gift but a debt

like this
Re: Lady Gets N305K To Celebrate Her Birthday After Revealing She Was Broke. Photos by mhizsuzzy(f): 3:26pm On Jan 06, 2018
pls who knows this afikpo chic. I have seen her once and ppl crowded round her. my friend said If I haven't heard of her I haven't started

Pls who know her explain
Re: Lady Gets N305K To Celebrate Her Birthday After Revealing She Was Broke. Photos by biacan(f): 3:28pm On Jan 06, 2018
dingbang:
oshi...
Dingbang why nah biko nna bia kayi meife
Re: Lady Gets N305K To Celebrate Her Birthday After Revealing She Was Broke. Photos by Michellla(f): 3:29pm On Jan 06, 2018
olowobaba10:
IS THAT WHAT YOU CALL KINDNESS, ARE THERE NO LESS PRIVILEDGED PEOPLE IN YOUR NEIGHBOURHOOD?
Help can be rendered anywhere bloke

1 Like

Re: Lady Gets N305K To Celebrate Her Birthday After Revealing She Was Broke. Photos by gbolio4(m): 3:46pm On Jan 06, 2018
StrawberryGloss:

Not everyone is like you bruhh
Re: Lady Gets N305K To Celebrate Her Birthday After Revealing She Was Broke. Photos by Mologi(m): 3:47pm On Jan 06, 2018
Afobear:
U opened doz gutters filled wt clattering obsolete cowries u call teeth to say this ?

If they are cowries, you think ur papa will know I am on nairaland.
Re: Lady Gets N305K To Celebrate Her Birthday After Revealing She Was Broke. Photos by paddybrown(m): 4:08pm On Jan 06, 2018
Hmmmmm. ..I have faith that I must surely celebrate my own birthday this year too, I don't know how but I just have faith
Re: Lady Gets N305K To Celebrate Her Birthday After Revealing She Was Broke. Photos by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jan 06, 2018
Lalas247:

Some ladies sha ...
Look if I am broke .. it’s not by force to have birthday .. that’s telling you you need to work ...
It’s obv he will later get his payment back ...

She is broke yet rocking fake Chanel, has cheek to buy contact lenses to trap her sponsors anyway might be wrong but .... 280k
Hope she invest it like she said flip and pay him back !

My birthday is in 2 weeks exactly .. someone should match that amount in STERLINGS make I send bank details ... if na so Prince dey give free cash

You are one of the problem women have
Re: Lady Gets N305K To Celebrate Her Birthday After Revealing She Was Broke. Photos by edaferigho(m): 4:34pm On Jan 06, 2018
PrettyCrystal:
A lady identified as Cynthia Onyinye Okafor didn't anticipate an awesome birthday for herself before she was blessed with N350,000 by random online users. According to reports, the lady commented on a post that she wants to celebrate her birthday, that the last time she did that was when she was a kid, that her wish is to have a party and celebrate it.

Three people sent her a message via inbox for her account number as they sent her all together 305k.

She reportedly used about 35k for the birthday party and says she will use the rest of the start a business this year.

Below is what she shared on Facebook;

I know I post my testimony late na because na now I calm down.. Well I was shouting Santa remember me remember me for group my birthday is coming up. I got three messages in my inbox requesting for my bank account details me think say na joke o..

Before I know it I see first alert 280k I was like ahh .. I saw another 5k again.and 20k .. Total of 305k...

I was shocked I didn't plan for a party o.. Early in the morning of my birthday plans began invitations started going across o..I no even plan anything..

My birthday was a blast.. I did it at a hotel I bought the whole pool side.. Abeg make una help me thank God... thank the woman that made all these possible, Hon Maria Ude Nwachi, Afikpo Chic, And also thank my Santa too o Nwadiaru Vincent Chuka and his royal highness Prince Chinedu O the other person wants to be anonymous o.. My Santa came on my birthday o.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/01/lady-gets-n305000-celebrate-birthday-revealing-broke-photos.html
So you bought the entire pool side with less than 35k? Anyway thanks to those philanthropists.
Re: Lady Gets N305K To Celebrate Her Birthday After Revealing She Was Broke. Photos by Marvis4real(f): 4:36pm On Jan 06, 2018
thank God it is not on Nairaland, she would have received insults instead.
Re: Lady Gets N305K To Celebrate Her Birthday After Revealing She Was Broke. Photos by sheddyboy01(m): 4:37pm On Jan 06, 2018
IamLucy:
Can someone really send 280k to an anonymous person online?
I surprise ooo.
Maybe he wanted to send #2,800 or #28000 and mistakely sent 280k.
Re: Lady Gets N305K To Celebrate Her Birthday After Revealing She Was Broke. Photos by TonyRoland(m): 4:52pm On Jan 06, 2018
samuelizz:
.. And she used all the 305k to celebrate her birthday?? cry
did u read the post at all?
Re: Lady Gets N305K To Celebrate Her Birthday After Revealing She Was Broke. Photos by dingbang(m): 5:36pm On Jan 06, 2018
biacan:
Dingbang why nah biko nna bia kayi meife
u know where to find me wink
Re: Lady Gets N305K To Celebrate Her Birthday After Revealing She Was Broke. Photos by TourismMan(m): 5:37pm On Jan 06, 2018
Mologi:
Na her puna go suffer am.

So those few bottles of malt are what to be accounted for the 350k? Somebody tell me something.
Re: Lady Gets N305K To Celebrate Her Birthday After Revealing She Was Broke. Photos by nenergy(m): 6:24pm On Jan 06, 2018
Purebeerry:
She is not a begger, she just said since she was vorn she has only done birthday once when she was little, so different people sent her money, now she will start a business with the remaining money.

Blackhawk03:

She only made a wish. Read properly next time, Sir.

That's their modus operandi. Whip up emotions and someone will be dumb enough to fall for it. That's why we voted GEJ because he said he had no shoes grin Online begging is now a source of income

1 Like

Re: Lady Gets N305K To Celebrate Her Birthday After Revealing She Was Broke. Photos by CeeKay17: 6:29pm On Jan 06, 2018
All these guys that will giving out money to random girls to buy phone or celebrate birthday, yet they have close friends and family friends that are in need of money. Well done Sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How I My Wife Had Our Wedding With N50k. Its Possible / Guys Wash Their Hands With Wine At A Club (Photos) / Kenyan Couple Who Wedded In Tshirts Cry During Lavish 3.5million Wedding (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.