Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:39 AM

Dele Momodu's Open Letter To President Buhari: Please, Don't Run For 2nd Tenure - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dele Momodu's Open Letter To President Buhari: Please, Don't Run For 2nd Tenure (47958 Views)

Ebonyi Governorship: Glory Of 2nd Tenure Shall Be Greater Than First - U Trump / Dele Momodu Reacts As Jide Sanwoolu Joins Governorship Race In Lagos / Ikpeazu Kneels Down As Assemblies Of God Pastors Pray For Him To Win 2nd Tenure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dele Momodu's Open Letter To President Buhari: Please, Don't Run For 2nd Tenure by LZAA: 5:20pm On Jan 06, 2018
Ratello:
Pls read! Powerful letter from Dele momodu to clueless Pmb.

DELE MOMODU WRITES ANOTHER OPEN LETTER TO PRESIDENT BUHARI

'PLEASE, I BEG YOU...DON'T RUN FOR A SECOND TERM. GO HOME WITH YOUR HONOUR INTACT'

*'THOSE POLITICIANS ASKING YOU TO RUN AGAIN ARE DOING SO FOR SELFISH INTERESTS'

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2018/01/06/mr-president-man-shall-not-live-by-power-alone/

Culled from Thisday Backpage
grin grin grin
zombies wee hate dis

3 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu's Open Letter To President Buhari: Please, Don't Run For 2nd Tenure by Converge11(m): 5:23pm On Jan 06, 2018
DieBuhari:
Dele, Your Yoruba brothers who happen to be Muslims will lambast you for this.
Any yoruba that lambast Dele for this will forever remain backward. Let's be sincere with ourselves, Buhari is a complete failure.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu's Open Letter To President Buhari: Please, Don't Run For 2nd Tenure by 26Clueless(m): 5:27pm On Jan 06, 2018
hmmm....I'm short of what to type lyk seriously....make 2019 come quickly abeg

3 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu's Open Letter To President Buhari: Please, Don't Run For 2nd Tenure by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jan 06, 2018
Bollinger:

It doesn't matter who, the result will still be the same. Even Obama cannot lead Nigeria.

the dullard of daura must go..first first..

we go dey try our luck till we disintegrate.. because definitely we will.. may sound bad..but truth.. we're all buying time to delay the inevitable.

maybe before then..we for don see human wey go shapen things.

for now..
please spread the message..

the Daura President must be return to daura.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu's Open Letter To President Buhari: Please, Don't Run For 2nd Tenure by ProveT: 5:28pm On Jan 06, 2018
This is a blunt truth.
But the daura man we voted due to the integrity we though he had won't listen to this.

" Nelson Mandela spent only one term in power and retired to superlative glory as the world’s most respected and revered and idolised statesman. Robert Mugabe spent about four decades in power, yet he returned home in total infamy and unenviable disgrace."

3 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu's Open Letter To President Buhari: Please, Don't Run For 2nd Tenure by critic9ja: 5:30pm On Jan 06, 2018
beejaay:
The greatest injustice is absolving the person responsible for it all and blaming his appointees (who appointed them in the first place?)
Developmeñt will continue to elude us if we fail to shun psycophancy and political correctness.... PMB is solely responsible for the troubles the country is going through now same as gej was solely responsible for all the failures during his time..as it is today PMB is a failure and no sugarcoating can change that
seconded, people easily find excuses to absolve that man of his failures.

7 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu's Open Letter To President Buhari: Please, Don't Run For 2nd Tenure by Bizibi(m): 5:30pm On Jan 06, 2018
oduastates:

Sorry , where did you get your conclusions from?
Jonathan's government remains the worst government in Nigeria's history .
You could only imagine what the country would be like if Jonathan had continued.
if that man's govt is the worst then buhari's govt must be the best in your head......

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu's Open Letter To President Buhari: Please, Don't Run For 2nd Tenure by maestroferddi: 5:32pm On Jan 06, 2018
oduastates:

You could only imagine what the country would be like if Jonathan had continued.
Oga start using your head!

There is no way Jonathan government could have gotten this hopeless..

Jonathan was a good but weak leader.
But at least he could listen and heed counsel.

On the other hand Buhari is senselessly nepotistic, crude and clueless.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu's Open Letter To President Buhari: Please, Don't Run For 2nd Tenure by olusogo: 5:32pm On Jan 06, 2018
I am unperturbed by the recent development by those who milked Nigeria dried ill-advising, criticising, castigating even raining curses on the PMB in order to waylay him from seeking his constitutional right of seeking re-election. They gather to represent themselves in another form when God Almighty frustrated their plots, he survived coming back to the country after his medical vacation in UK. As a Nigerian, it is undemocratic to prevent someone to vote or being voted for. The news credited to people like Cardinal Olubunmi Okogie, Dele Momodu amongst others calling PMB not to re-contest is not in the interest of Nigeria democracy. We should be able to identify and appreciate genuine people working hard to fix our problems and stop crying with partisan and parochial views.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu's Open Letter To President Buhari: Please, Don't Run For 2nd Tenure by Ulue: 5:32pm On Jan 06, 2018
If he will be needing our vote come 2019...I don't think he has merited it!

3 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu's Open Letter To President Buhari: Please, Don't Run For 2nd Tenure by Bollinger(m): 5:33pm On Jan 06, 2018
bounty007:

the dullard of daura must go..first first..

we go dey try our luck till we disintegrate.. because definitely we will.. may sound bad..but truth.. we're all buying time to delay the inevitable.

maybe before then..we for don see human wey go shapen things.

for now..
please spread the message..

the Daura President must be return to daura.

My point is the leaders of Nigeria have never been the problem. It's citizens are. This is why it is so difficult to even find one person to readily point to that will replace Buhari. When you have an abundance of good people in a country, Picking good leaders can never be in short supply.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu's Open Letter To President Buhari: Please, Don't Run For 2nd Tenure by joxiri: 5:35pm On Jan 06, 2018
This is nothing but the bitter unbiased truth

People should read and understand and I do hope buhari or someone close to him can read it

2 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu's Open Letter To President Buhari: Please, Don't Run For 2nd Tenure by tyav7: 5:38pm On Jan 06, 2018
aolawale025:
Hope Dele would have the balls to reach out to GEJ and apologise
He will have to develop very LARGE balls to do that.

3 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu's Open Letter To President Buhari: Please, Don't Run For 2nd Tenure by biggy26: 5:38pm On Jan 06, 2018
beejaay:
The greatest injustice is absolving the person responsible for it all and blaming his appointees (who appointed them in the first place?)
Developmeñt will continue to elude us if we fail to shun psycophancy and political correctness.... PMB is solely responsible for the troubles the country is going through now same as gej was solely responsible for all the failures during his time..as it is today PMB is a failure and no sugarcoating can change that
Well said my bro. people always try to sugar coat things so they don't sound so critical. Your appointees are weak and destroying things, yet you keep them, who then is the problem?

3 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu's Open Letter To President Buhari: Please, Don't Run For 2nd Tenure by omonnakoda: 5:41pm On Jan 06, 2018
aolawale025:
Hope Dele would have the balls to reach out to GEJ and apologise
A common mistake.
There is no connection GEJ was useless just like this one.
6 and half a dozen what is the difference?
Re: Dele Momodu's Open Letter To President Buhari: Please, Don't Run For 2nd Tenure by tokzy205(m): 5:43pm On Jan 06, 2018
oduastates:

wat state wud d country be that wud be worst than the current one undecided

3 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu's Open Letter To President Buhari: Please, Don't Run For 2nd Tenure by biggy26: 5:44pm On Jan 06, 2018
fergie001:
"Who amongst us can in good conscience say in the market place that you won the last election on pure merit and that no substantial government funding went into your campaigns."

I know nobody took note of this,I did.

Thank God for life..........
Surprised nobody has called Dele,ipob
Because the trend here is once you tell the truth about Buhari,some people take it personal......truth be told,Dele don talk everything finish...

Lobatan......

dunkem21, show ooooo
Lol. I thought I didn't see well o, even after 2nd reading. You try!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu's Open Letter To President Buhari: Please, Don't Run For 2nd Tenure by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jan 06, 2018
Bollinger:

My point is the leaders of Nigeria have never been the problem. It's citizens are. This is why it is so difficult to even find one person to readily point to that will replace Buhari. When you have an abundance of good people in a country, Picking good leaders can never be in short supply.

the problem with nigeria is that..the niger area is a geographical expression. we all have our lives n' styles before we wia forced into a union.
now in the union everyone is suspicious of the other.
and always try to protect dia interest.. without reckoning that we're all one..Nigeria.

tribalism..nepotism has taken over.
no one has the interest of 'NIGERIA " at heart..
it's a jungle that the strong feeds on the weak.
propagandists has done more harm than good in establishing this.

so how do you want us to breed good nationalistic leaders.. aint possible.

that's why I'm telling you that finally everyone will go dia different ways.. when oyel" unity" don end.
you go no say everyone wise in dia own right.
may take years oh..maybe fourth generation.
n
but it must happen finally.

for now..make we dey fine good manager atleast wey go give us some necessities why the union last.

but Buhari is not the option.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu's Open Letter To President Buhari: Please, Don't Run For 2nd Tenure by biggy26: 5:48pm On Jan 06, 2018
surgical:
That's the good fortune the man is blessed with no matter how much he messed up. they will look for who to blame it on, if they. can't find, they can even blame it on the weather or the particular season of the year, what a lucky man.
Good talk there. But u know what? when he leaves office they will blast d remaining daylight out of him, then u will see he is really not a lucky man.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu's Open Letter To President Buhari: Please, Don't Run For 2nd Tenure by Redxy(m): 5:56pm On Jan 06, 2018
Bollinger:

Then you have just agreed to continue with the status quo.
which status quo?

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu's Open Letter To President Buhari: Please, Don't Run For 2nd Tenure by lookingfly: 5:56pm On Jan 06, 2018
One thing I know, buhari will only win 2019 election if he rigs the election.

3 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu's Open Letter To President Buhari: Please, Don't Run For 2nd Tenure by Bollinger(m): 5:56pm On Jan 06, 2018
bounty007:

the problem with nigeria is that..the niger area is a geographical expression. we all have our lives n' styles before we wia forced into a union.
now in the union everyone is suspicious of the other.

and always try to protect dia interest.. without reckoning that we're all one..Nigeria.

tribalism..nepotism has taken over.
no one has the interest of 'NIGERIA " at heart..
it's a jungle that the strong feeds on the weak.
propagandists has done more harm than good in establishing this.

so how do you want us to breed good nationalistic leaders.. aint possible.

that's why I'm telling you that finally everyone will go dia different ways.. when oyel" unity" don end.
you go no say everyone wise in dia own right.
may take years oh..maybe fourth generation.
n
but it must happen finally.

for now..make we dey fine good manager atleast wey go give us some necessities why the union last.

but Buhari is not the option.

I disagree. Every single country in the would started with being a geographical expression. America is a mixed country of Aisans, Latinos, Africans, Germans, Scots, Indians, etc. The British are a country of Germans, Scots, Welsh, irish etc. How come they made theirs work. It has been scientifically proven that diversity is a key ingredient to social and economic development but for some reason, Nigerians do not understand this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu's Open Letter To President Buhari: Please, Don't Run For 2nd Tenure by sorom4: 5:56pm On Jan 06, 2018
beejaay:
Exactly my Thoughts. When it comes to GEJ administration; na him cause all the failures but when it comes to PMB administration; na the cabals cause am.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu's Open Letter To President Buhari: Please, Don't Run For 2nd Tenure by HopeRisingmatte(m): 5:57pm On Jan 06, 2018
oduastates:

I agree with u my brother. GEJ allowed stealing to grow rife in his government. Directionless as his ogogoro drinking habits. People stole and the No 1 man couldn't call any one to order.
Then comes the present regime and honestly we were hopeful. We were tired of the clueless man from Otuoeke, and felt relief and respite had arrived. The and lanky General from Daura honestly had sincere and good intentions for Nigeria. But the cabal surrounding him must take a share of blamed for not allowing him do the right thing. Where is the hope that we would have a functional refinery and pms would be sold at 87naira? Power supply unfortunately has gone back in a lot of places to the drains. Infrastructural developments seems to have stalled.
At the end u see God's word remains supreme, for it says in Jer. 10:23 king James Version
O LORD, I know that the way of man is not in himself: it is not in man that walketh to direct his steps. Or according to
Young's Literal Translation
I have known, O Jehovah, that not of man is his way, Not of man the going and establishing of his step. Meaning if we can't be successful in directing our ways how can we direct that of another man? In other words without accepting God's ways and diligently practicing them, Like honesty in our dealings, showing true love by works, commitment in our assingments etc we can't get it right. We weren't created to do things outside the boundaries of God. May we all keep playing our part in nation building starting first with our families, neighbors, communities states and the wider region. May The Almighty God bless and help us all.
Re: Dele Momodu's Open Letter To President Buhari: Please, Don't Run For 2nd Tenure by johnnyvid(m): 5:58pm On Jan 06, 2018
factsandfigures:
It is clear that PMB has been caged by desprate politicians who are only out to protect their own imterest at all cost. These politicians will surely do alot of shady and unholy things between now and 2019 in the name of PMB. Billions of naira will be stolen in the name of elections. They will also dezprately rigged 2019 election for PMB..
.At the end of the day the remaining legacy of PMB will be completely destroyed.
i disagree with you on this. if pmb contest again, him and his cabal in nigeria politics will be disgraced at the poll. not only disgraced ,their evil apc will be destroyed . with or without buhari, apc will crushed to pieces by the opposition party pdp. people are tired of apc government under the super clueless pmb.
Re: Dele Momodu's Open Letter To President Buhari: Please, Don't Run For 2nd Tenure by Bollinger(m): 5:59pm On Jan 06, 2018
Redxy:
which status quo?

Incompetence, corruption, waste, etc. And before you respond, I want you to realize that this status quo has always been part and parcel of Nigeria's history. Since independence in fact. So it is not a Buhari problem nor a GEJ problem. I will also predict that the next 20 elections will continue this status quo. How do i know this? Because i study history and nothing has changed to show otherwise.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu's Open Letter To President Buhari: Please, Don't Run For 2nd Tenure by precious1967(m): 6:00pm On Jan 06, 2018
he ll not heed to ur advise because he is deaf n dumb.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu's Open Letter To President Buhari: Please, Don't Run For 2nd Tenure by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jan 06, 2018
Bollinger:

I disagree. Every single country in the would started with being a geographical expression. America is a mixed country of Aisans, Latinos, Africans, Germans, Scots, Indians, etc. The British are a country of Germans, Scots, Welsh, irish etc. How come they made theirs work. It has been scientifically proven that diversity is a key ingredient to social and economic develop but for some reason, Nigerians do not understand this.

this is nigeria.. and we're different.

our everything is different.

is not gonna work.

am tru.. i don't live in assumption and hope.. we all know the truth.. stop running and face it..
are you a kid..that need to be told how far we've come.. and how we get here..

if not then am tru with you. thanks for your time.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu's Open Letter To President Buhari: Please, Don't Run For 2nd Tenure by selfmade22: 6:03pm On Jan 06, 2018
#TellBuhariTheTruth

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu's Open Letter To President Buhari: Please, Don't Run For 2nd Tenure by johnnyvid(m): 6:04pm On Jan 06, 2018
lookingfly:
One thing I know, buhari will only win 2019 election if he rigs the election.
the same way the people resist rigging in the last regime, the same masses will resist rigging in next year presidential poll. buhari will just be deceiving himself and his party if he is been pushed to contest for presidential poll.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Saraki Reacts As Court Orders The Forfeiture Of His Properties In Ikoyi / Cyril Oshiomhole Contesting For House Of Reps In Edo (Photo) / Edo Youths Protest Against SARS In Front Of Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.