Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,768 members, 7,806,119 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:42 AM

Youths In Politics - Jude Feranmi Contests To Be Ward Councillor In Ilesa East - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youths In Politics - Jude Feranmi Contests To Be Ward Councillor In Ilesa East (711 Views)

Biography: Yemi Adenuga Elected First Female Black Councillor In Ireland / Atiku Abubakar Visits Oba Adekunle In Ilesa, Osun State / Meet Princess Elizabeth Bright, The Youngest Councillor In The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Youths In Politics - Jude Feranmi Contests To Be Ward Councillor In Ilesa East by nex(m): 12:13pm On Jan 06, 2018
Jude Feranmi Adejuwon is contesting to be the next Councillor of Ward 10, Ilesa East LGA of Osun State. Please donate to fund his campaign: 1005896665, Adejuwon JFK Campaign Account, Zenith Bank.

In advanced and civilised nations, the electorate contribute and donate to fund politicians, not the other way round. Jude is one of the new breed of young politicians embracing positive political practices to develop and advance Nigeria.

Any politician who promises to give citizens any money or anything for that matter to get their votes is a fraud investing to rob your future blind! It is the opposite: citizens donate to sponsor the campaign of a candidate they trust who then goes on to deliver the dividends of what they invested.

I met Jude last year when I reached out to young people, asking them to participate more in politics. His arguments and the points he put forward during our Lagos meeting were very sound. He has the potential to do great works. Osun State Ward and Local Government elections hold on the 27th of January donate, share this message, join his campaign, and if you belong in his ward, make sure you're registered, then vote Jude Feranmi.

1 Share

Re: Youths In Politics - Jude Feranmi Contests To Be Ward Councillor In Ilesa East by tayooluwole: 1:48pm On Jan 06, 2018
I am from the same ward... on which platform, PDP or APC ? if it is APC, only TIMO can annoint a candidate for ward 10... Going to primary does not hold any water
Re: Youths In Politics - Jude Feranmi Contests To Be Ward Councillor In Ilesa East by bedspread: 2:03pm On Jan 06, 2018
tayooluwole:
I am from the same ward... on which platform, PDP or APC ? if it is APC, only TIMO can annoint a candidate for ward 10... Going to primary does not hold any water
he is for KOWA PARTY
Re: Youths In Politics - Jude Feranmi Contests To Be Ward Councillor In Ilesa East by nex(m): 2:21pm On Jan 06, 2018
Hi TayoOluwole. I think it's about time we started removing or minds from the trap of "APC or PDP". There are other platforms, and with the right funding, campaign, and strategy, anything can happen.
Re: Youths In Politics - Jude Feranmi Contests To Be Ward Councillor In Ilesa East by wawaboi: 2:26pm On Jan 06, 2018
this is a welcome development , its high time we do away from the rogue party, KOWA PARTY might be an alternative now,

JUDE ride on !!
Re: Youths In Politics - Jude Feranmi Contests To Be Ward Councillor In Ilesa East by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:28pm On Jan 06, 2018
tayooluwole:
This is the reality of Nigeria politics, worse still, council elections.

I pray and hope Jude triumph but I will NEVER advice my enemy to aspire for council election except he is of the ruling party in the state.
Re: Youths In Politics - Jude Feranmi Contests To Be Ward Councillor In Ilesa East by nex(m): 3:53pm On Jan 06, 2018
wawaboi:
this is a welcome development , its high time we do away from the rogue party, KOWA PARTY might be an alternative now,

JUDE ride on !!

Unlike the Politicians of today, most of whom were unknown till their party helped them win elections, I believe KOWA is a party which is focused on bringing out people who can use their own credibility to project the party.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Economic Policies Are Addressing The Menace Set By PDP Past Goverment / Wike Alleges Plot By APC Federal Government To Use INEC To Rig 2019 Elections / South Africa's President Jacob Zuma Resigns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.