Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,245 members, 7,807,828 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:09 PM

Our 2018 Predictions For Smartphones And Mobile Technology - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Our 2018 Predictions For Smartphones And Mobile Technology (14403 Views)

TECNO Black Friday: Enjoy 30,000 Discount On Selected Smartphones And Win A BMW / TECNO Introduces The World's First Telescopic Macro Lens For Smartphones / Microstation To Give Out Tecno Spark Smartphones And Other Home Appliances (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Our 2018 Predictions For Smartphones And Mobile Technology by Ifebaby16(m): 5:56pm On Jan 06, 2018
shocked
Re: Our 2018 Predictions For Smartphones And Mobile Technology by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jan 06, 2018
All this do not concern me.I don't gain any financial benefit from the latest phone trend
Re: Our 2018 Predictions For Smartphones And Mobile Technology by Ulue: 6:13pm On Jan 06, 2018
With no significant increase in battery capacity or technology,

You will always need my mobile Power Solution....

Signature leads you right to that!
Re: Our 2018 Predictions For Smartphones And Mobile Technology by gulfer: 7:22pm On Jan 06, 2018
You need to teach our pastorprenuers how its done. These are predictions in line with what's already on ground and not some vague ' 2 politicians will die etc cool cool cool
Re: Our 2018 Predictions For Smartphones And Mobile Technology by NigerianScholar: 10:11pm On Jan 06, 2018
Ugoeze2016:

4. Wireless Charging Still in its Infancy[/b]

The idea of a wireless world has been on for decades. With wireless charging, the world can potentially bid goodbye to cables. However, 2018 won’t be that year. Some high-end devices will come with wireless charging. But, low-end phones will still spot the everyday chargers.
[b]

I dont think you added bezelless screens.

And you re not a samsung or iphone marketer. There is no such thing as "wireless" charging for mobile phones. Its very misleading. Call it by its proper name - inductive charging

And most people especially me find it inconvienient and will prefer using a normal cable. I cant begin the fathom the backlash that will occur if a company makes a phone that can only be charged "wirelessly" my money is on apple doing it. not only is it a lot less flexible. Its slower than cable charging
Re: Our 2018 Predictions For Smartphones And Mobile Technology by Djtm(m): 12:01am On Jan 07, 2018
In truth, the real gamers know that gaming on mobile phones or PCs is never comparable with a proper gaming console.

You're kidding right? You're seriously comparing PC gaming to consoles?
Re: Our 2018 Predictions For Smartphones And Mobile Technology by AAinEqGuinea: 5:12am On Jan 07, 2018
SoP (Systems on Phone) plug your phone into your computer and not only does it charge but also uses your second or primary monitor as another OS, run your phone apps in full screen without having to download a variant desktop app. This is ideal for games on phone in which users could enjoy the experience more on a pc's keyboard and mouse like most gamers. But not only just games, any app could have extended functionality when plugged into a pc... Mac has already started this with their Touchbar on Macbook pros.

who doesn't love touching both their phone and computer? So explain the disconnect we have now?

Wait ..Windows was here already until Micro Soft pulled the plug on this very concept and retreated from phones entirely and somehow they're applauding this decision. Leave it to apple or Google to copy this concept as the NEXT BIG THING.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efUVh9eME5Y

Re: Our 2018 Predictions For Smartphones And Mobile Technology by SIINXU: 11:20am On Jan 07, 2018

cc: Chiefpiiko
Re: Our 2018 Predictions For Smartphones And Mobile Technology by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jan 07, 2018
ayatt:
FTC

modified:
After 3years on nairaland am finally the first to comment. Signs of good things to come this 2018!

I thank the OP for not been selfish..Finally to airtel for there speed network.

To the topic, i got nothing to say.
I thought this FTC sh** ended in 2017
Re: Our 2018 Predictions For Smartphones And Mobile Technology by TecnoServe: 3:15pm On Jan 08, 2018
Daniyemi:
This post may be off topic but I need help.
I am badly looking forward to the release of Tecno CMore.
I badly need to change my current phone.
But why are people saying the CX has better specs than the CMore? Urgent answers biko.

Both are Unique devices in themselves.
Tomorrow, the Cmore will be launched and we can present you with substantial info that should guide your decision making.

Go T-fan!
Re: Our 2018 Predictions For Smartphones And Mobile Technology by Ennyholar: 7:54pm On Jan 08, 2018
Tecno to launch a bezelless device.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Network Provider Has The Worst Customer Service? / Apple Launches The New Iphone 4s / List Of Infinix Devices To Receive Official Android 9.0 P Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.