Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:25 AM

How To Download Video From Facebook - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How To Download Video From Facebook (292 Views)

DOWNLOAD VIDEO: Davido – Assurance / More Beautiful PHOTOS And VIDEO From The Traditional Wedding Of Gabriel Afolayan / Video From DJ Olu Abiodun & Chime Amaechina's Last Night With Money In Car Boot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Download Video From Facebook by Highsense: 1:34pm On Jan 06, 2018
Facebook is a very beautiful social media platform which over billions of people access on a daily basis, it set for you a platform to meet family and friends and as well make friends with thousands of people around the globe.

Also, Facebook keeps developing and upgrading, always giving users a new feature on the site that keeps communicating easier. With the latest feature, uploading videos on your timeline, as well as using it as,'your day'.

Thousands of users uses this feature a lot, so many people uses it to its greatest effect, just like myself, but there's this issue so many people have contacted me about, and I promise to get back to them in a very short time.

What's the problem?
I receive messages like, 'Hi Nathaniel, I am having issues saving any video I see on Facebook, or Mr. Nathaniel, how can I download videos I watch on Facebook?
And this post has just the answer to those questions?

http://www.peternatan.com.ng/2018/01/how-to-save-video-you-watch-on-facebook.html

(1) (Reply)

Davido Gave 3 Iphone X To Ladies After Tweeting For Him / #lasisielenu Stay Humble. Stay Humble / Hospital Refuses To Treat Unconscious Man Following An Accident In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.