Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,479 members, 7,801,209 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:27 PM

After 7 Months Of Cultivation, Nigerian Soldier Harvests Her Rice (photos) - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / After 7 Months Of Cultivation, Nigerian Soldier Harvests Her Rice (photos) (35668 Views)

My First And Second Cucumber Harvests / Man Harvests A Very Big Cassava. Photos / Ogun To Start Sale Of Mass Ofada Rice (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

After 7 Months Of Cultivation, Nigerian Soldier Harvests Her Rice (photos) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jan 06, 2018
Did you all remember this post? Faith Ogochukwu: A Nigerian Soldier Who Is A Rice Farmer (Photos) https://www.nairaland.com/3948326/faith-ogochukwu-nigerian-soldier-rice

A female officer of the Nigerian Army (NA). Her name is identified as Faith Ogochukwu who goes into rice farming, after 7 months of hard labor the result is out.

Check out photos below.

Source: http://mandynews.com/2018/01/06/after-7-months-of-rice-farming-a-nigerian-soldier-harvested-her-rice-photos/

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: After 7 Months Of Cultivation, Nigerian Soldier Harvests Her Rice (photos) by omowolewa: 1:36pm On Jan 06, 2018
Good
Better harvest next year and remember to share harvests with the ogasssss! Else, redeployment is loading.

Beauty with brains I must also add, hope no 'frog jump' would be awarded.

9 Likes

Re: After 7 Months Of Cultivation, Nigerian Soldier Harvests Her Rice (photos) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jan 06, 2018
cc lalasticlala md44 ishliove

The milled and packaged rice

4 Likes

Re: After 7 Months Of Cultivation, Nigerian Soldier Harvests Her Rice (photos) by Blackfire(m): 1:39pm On Jan 06, 2018
She must be igbo.....

Oya let the tribal e war continue....

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: After 7 Months Of Cultivation, Nigerian Soldier Harvests Her Rice (photos) by squarelead(m): 1:40pm On Jan 06, 2018
Good one. This Nigeria of today you gat double your hustle.
Re: After 7 Months Of Cultivation, Nigerian Soldier Harvests Her Rice (photos) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jan 06, 2018
Started from the bottom kiss

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: After 7 Months Of Cultivation, Nigerian Soldier Harvests Her Rice (photos) by bloodmoneyspita: 1:50pm On Jan 06, 2018
fulani herdsmen looking at that assss like whoaA

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: After 7 Months Of Cultivation, Nigerian Soldier Harvests Her Rice (photos) by Ngasky(m): 1:50pm On Jan 06, 2018
Great. Anything a woman can do a man can do better
If only all youths in this country will take up any available vocation, we would be better of as a nation
Kudos iron lady

2 Likes

Re: After 7 Months Of Cultivation, Nigerian Soldier Harvests Her Rice (photos) by sodiqapril(m): 1:53pm On Jan 06, 2018
nice development, with the rate at which people are diving into rice farming, I hope rice becomes cheaper this year

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After 7 Months Of Cultivation, Nigerian Soldier Harvests Her Rice (photos) by Treasure17(m): 1:56pm On Jan 06, 2018
Isssa good thing
Re: After 7 Months Of Cultivation, Nigerian Soldier Harvests Her Rice (photos) by sarrki(m): 1:57pm On Jan 06, 2018
Good one

Upib remnants should learn from our sister
Re: After 7 Months Of Cultivation, Nigerian Soldier Harvests Her Rice (photos) by sarrki(m): 1:58pm On Jan 06, 2018
Igbos remnants should come and take key learning from our patriotic, industrial, articulate, reliable, defendable sister

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: After 7 Months Of Cultivation, Nigerian Soldier Harvests Her Rice (photos) by sarrki(m): 1:59pm On Jan 06, 2018
sodiqapril:
nice development, with the rate at which people are diving into rice farming, I hope rice becomes cheaper this year

You can also contribute your own quota by going into it

By June

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After 7 Months Of Cultivation, Nigerian Soldier Harvests Her Rice (photos) by Blakjewelry(m): 2:00pm On Jan 06, 2018
Cool
Re: After 7 Months Of Cultivation, Nigerian Soldier Harvests Her Rice (photos) by freeze20: 2:01pm On Jan 06, 2018
My village girls are always very beautiful. that na Akaeze girl'o. cool

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After 7 Months Of Cultivation, Nigerian Soldier Harvests Her Rice (photos) by sarrki(m): 2:03pm On Jan 06, 2018
freeze20:
My village girls are always very beautiful. that na Akaeze girl'o. cool

Who ask you that one

She's a Nigeria citizen

Serving under Nigeria Army

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: After 7 Months Of Cultivation, Nigerian Soldier Harvests Her Rice (photos) by freeze20: 2:06pm On Jan 06, 2018
sarrki:

Who ask you that one

She's a Nigeria citizen

Serving under Nigeria Army
Hey, keep calm bro. It's no crime celebrating my own. Can't you see she is Biafran by every look?

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After 7 Months Of Cultivation, Nigerian Soldier Harvests Her Rice (photos) by sesaan(m): 2:09pm On Jan 06, 2018
am proud of my sister

4 Likes

Re: After 7 Months Of Cultivation, Nigerian Soldier Harvests Her Rice (photos) by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jan 06, 2018
freeze20:

Hey, keep calm bro. It's no crime celebrating my own. Can't you see she is Biafran by every look?
Her name is Faith Ogochukwu tongue she's proudly Igbo. i guess Igbo women are more hard working than the Yoruba women tongue

27 Likes

Re: After 7 Months Of Cultivation, Nigerian Soldier Harvests Her Rice (photos) by madridguy(m): 2:10pm On Jan 06, 2018
GOD BLESS SAI BABA

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: After 7 Months Of Cultivation, Nigerian Soldier Harvests Her Rice (photos) by Evablizin(f): 2:21pm On Jan 06, 2018
cheesy

Nice one from pretty Oge.

Chai sai baba has finished the op above me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: After 7 Months Of Cultivation, Nigerian Soldier Harvests Her Rice (photos) by SweetJoystick(m): 2:34pm On Jan 06, 2018
Nice, very good of her

1 Like

Re: After 7 Months Of Cultivation, Nigerian Soldier Harvests Her Rice (photos) by Ajewealth123(m): 2:39pm On Jan 06, 2018
sarrki:

You can also contribute your own quota by going into it

By June
i want to go into rice ,farming but where do i mill and package it please?
Re: After 7 Months Of Cultivation, Nigerian Soldier Harvests Her Rice (photos) by Iyajelili(f): 3:50pm On Jan 06, 2018
She is beautiful and industrious

2 Likes

Re: After 7 Months Of Cultivation, Nigerian Soldier Harvests Her Rice (photos) by favourmic(m): 3:50pm On Jan 06, 2018
I thought I know English until l heard my neighbour explaining difference btn Email and Gmail,
Email is a mail sent by electricity.
Gmail is a mail sent by generator

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: After 7 Months Of Cultivation, Nigerian Soldier Harvests Her Rice (photos) by Xisnin(m): 3:51pm On Jan 06, 2018
CollinsWeGlobe:
Her name is Faith Ogochukwu tongue she's proudly Igbo. i guess Igbo women are more hard working than the Yoruba women tongue
Most Igbo women are housewives.

3 Likes

Re: After 7 Months Of Cultivation, Nigerian Soldier Harvests Her Rice (photos) by supereagle(m): 3:53pm On Jan 06, 2018
Beauty with brains

4 Likes

Re: After 7 Months Of Cultivation, Nigerian Soldier Harvests Her Rice (photos) by martineverest(m): 3:54pm On Jan 06, 2018
I remember when nairaland posted how she was planting d rice

1 Like

Re: After 7 Months Of Cultivation, Nigerian Soldier Harvests Her Rice (photos) by binsanni(m): 3:54pm On Jan 06, 2018
Respect jor,

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top 30 Practical Agro-allied Business Ideas And Opportunities / Why Garri, Semo And Fufu Are Now More Expensive - Farmers' Body / Akwa Ibom Women Go To Farm With Weapon To Protect Selves From Bandits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.