Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,588 members, 7,809,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:25 AM

After 7 Months Of Cultivation, Nigerian Soldier Harvests Her Rice (photos) - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / After 7 Months Of Cultivation, Nigerian Soldier Harvests Her Rice (photos) (35677 Views)

My First And Second Cucumber Harvests / Man Harvests A Very Big Cassava. Photos / Ogun To Start Sale Of Mass Ofada Rice (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After 7 Months Of Cultivation, Nigerian Soldier Harvests Her Rice (photos) by sarrki(m): 10:01pm On Jan 06, 2018
Ajewealth123:
i want to go into rice ,farming but where do i mill and package it please?

You can start by selling out your proceeds to milling coy for the start. While you study it .

Milling is hectic sha
Re: After 7 Months Of Cultivation, Nigerian Soldier Harvests Her Rice (photos) by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jan 06, 2018
nigerians wants cheaper rice but they can not cultivate rice.
Re: After 7 Months Of Cultivation, Nigerian Soldier Harvests Her Rice (photos) by livebullet(m): 9:37am On Jan 07, 2018
Reminds me of a typical roman soldier....farming was another occupation for Roman soldiers in times of peace.

1 Like

Re: After 7 Months Of Cultivation, Nigerian Soldier Harvests Her Rice (photos) by Kzealz(m): 11:06am On Jan 07, 2018
My lovely Faithy....
Re: After 7 Months Of Cultivation, Nigerian Soldier Harvests Her Rice (photos) by Abramgreen: 5:07pm On Feb 04, 2019
The Most High shall bless you more.

I am a rice farmer and from experience will urge to take to more to one or two only in the rice production value chain of cultivation,processing,packaging and marjeting.

Processing is one area Nigeria need to improve on. Please,contact WARDA in Ibadan to get modern training and go on to really industrial rice production.

WARDA- WEST AFRICA RICE DEVELOPMENT AGENCY IITA IBADAN.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top 30 Practical Agro-allied Business Ideas And Opportunities / Why Garri, Semo And Fufu Are Now More Expensive - Farmers' Body / Akwa Ibom Women Go To Farm With Weapon To Protect Selves From Bandits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.