Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,567 members, 7,809,066 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:12 PM

If God Created Man In His Image Then, He Must Have Created Himself By Dust - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If God Created Man In His Image Then, He Must Have Created Himself By Dust (910 Views)

If God Is A Spirit, What Does It Mean To Be Created In His Image? / Bible Contradiction - Did God Create Man First Or Created Man And Woman Together / Does God Have A Bodily Form,since He Created Man In His Own Image And Likeness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If God Created Man In His Image Then, He Must Have Created Himself By Dust by purem(m): 1:40pm On Jan 06, 2018
God formed man by dust

God created man in his own image

Then God must have created himself by dust

Erm cracking my brain right now
Re: If God Created Man In His Image Then, He Must Have Created Himself By Dust by sKeetz(m): 1:54pm On Jan 06, 2018
I want some of what you are smoking bro

1 Like

Re: If God Created Man In His Image Then, He Must Have Created Himself By Dust by enilove(m): 1:54pm On Jan 06, 2018
purem:
God formed man by dust

Stop using your brain to discern spiritual things, it might crack open.
Back to the subject.
Man created Robots in his image , is man created from iron?

5 Likes

Re: If God Created Man In His Image Then, He Must Have Created Himself By Dust by enilove(m): 1:54pm On Jan 06, 2018
purem:
God formed man by dust

Back to the subject.
Re: If God Created Man In His Image Then, He Must Have Created Himself By Dust by purem(m): 2:00pm On Jan 06, 2018
enilove:

Back to the subject.

Nice objection cheesy

But all the assumptions about the beginning of God are futile

Does this mean he doesn't have a beginning?
Re: If God Created Man In His Image Then, He Must Have Created Himself By Dust by greatnaija01: 2:05pm On Jan 06, 2018
HARMATTAN is truly catching your brain. Pls clean the dust there, cos its clear you bible is dusty for you to think God was dwelling on earth when he chose to create the world or abi your brain was having menstrual cramps that u didn't see that its water that filled the earth from the beginning?

HOW DA HELL DID U NOW THINK LIKE THIS?
the garri you drank last week must have been expired.
pls go and sleep probably you would eat a better food in your dreams.

purem:
God formed man by dust

Re: If God Created Man In His Image Then, He Must Have Created Himself By Dust by Nutase: 2:27pm On Jan 06, 2018
Heretics everywhere. How that take concern you.
Re: If God Created Man In His Image Then, He Must Have Created Himself By Dust by purem(m): 2:38pm On Jan 06, 2018
greatnaija01:
HARMATTAN is truly catching your brain. Pls clean the dust there, cos its clear you bible is dusty for you to think God was dwelling on earth when he chose to create the world or abi your brain was having menstrual cramps that u didn't see that its water that filled the earth from the beginning?

HOW DA HELL DID U NOW THINK LIKE THIS?
the garri you drank last week must have been expired.
pls go and sleep probably you would eat a better food in your dreams.

Werey na u gimme gari drink last wk abi

All dis nonsense u'r, av u forgotten dat God almighty can do anythin e likes

He could av rewind time
Re: If God Created Man In His Image Then, He Must Have Created Himself By Dust by greatnaija01: 3:12pm On Jan 06, 2018
so he can also lie to us..... abi.... okponu
purem:

Werey na u gimme gari drink last wk abi

All dis nonsense u'r, av u forgotten dat God almighty can do anythin e likes

He could av rewind time
Re: If God Created Man In His Image Then, He Must Have Created Himself By Dust by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jan 06, 2018
purem:
God formed man by dust

Oh wise friend I love wise people... Just that

You foolish small ... So you never read it that man lost his image and Adam gave birth to Seth in his (Adam's ) own image. .

l2) do you really believe the Bible you quoted from you'd have seen that he has no beginning

3) and if you read further you'd have seen that even your stupidity oh sorry.. you self acclaimed wisdom was decreed from the begging...

So dear friend

Wise beta
Re: If God Created Man In His Image Then, He Must Have Created Himself By Dust by tealaw(m): 4:33pm On Jan 06, 2018
Ur brain is dead.u need milk my friend.
Re: If God Created Man In His Image Then, He Must Have Created Himself By Dust by budaatum: 4:43pm On Jan 06, 2018
enilove:

Back to the subject.

Have humans created robots in their image? Not really, unless you mean its physical appearance only. And I'm guessing God is not limited to the physical attributes of humans - legs, hands, ears, eyes, mind and stupidity et al?

Robots are not yet able to reason like humans do. And any humans who decide not to use their brains will become robots!
Re: If God Created Man In His Image Then, He Must Have Created Himself By Dust by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jan 06, 2018
purem:
God formed man by dust

God is spirit( John 4:24)
To say that God is spirit is to say that God the Father is invisible. Colossians 1:15 calls God the “invisible God.” First Timothy 1:17 praises God, saying, “To the King of the ages, immortal, invisible, the only God, be honor and glory forever and ever.”
Even though God is spirit, He is also a living, personal being. As such, we can know Him personally. Joshua 3:10 speaks of God in this way, saying, “You will know that the living God is among you.” Psalm 84:2 declares, “My heart and flesh sing for joy to the living God” (ESV).
God breath is spirit on mortal man to become a living being. When mortal man dies his body goes back to dust while his spirit faces judgment.
Re: If God Created Man In His Image Then, He Must Have Created Himself By Dust by MuttleyLaff: 7:44pm On Jan 06, 2018
purem:
God formed man by dust

asuustrike2009:
God is spirit( John 4:24)
To say that God is spirit is to say that God the Father is invisible. Colossians 1:15 calls God the “invisible God.” First Timothy 1:17 praises God, saying, “To the King of the
ages, immortal, invisible, the only God, be honor and glory forever and ever.”
Even though God is spirit, He is also a living, personal being. As such, we can know Him personally. Joshua 3:10 speaks of God in this way, saying, “You will know that the living God is among you.” Psalm 84:2 declares, “My heart and flesh sing for joy to the living God” (ESV).
God breath is spirit on mortal man to become a living being.

When mortal man dies his body goes back to dust
while his spirit faces judgment
The underlined emboldened is wrong

The body returns back to being dust,
the spirit goes back to God
and it's soul that awaits, to face judgement
Re: If God Created Man In His Image Then, He Must Have Created Himself By Dust by enilove(m): 8:50pm On Jan 06, 2018
budaatum:

Have humans created robots in their image? Not really, unless you mean its physical appearance only. And I'm guessing God is not limited to the physical attributes of humans - legs, hands, ears, eyes, mind and stupidity et al?

Robots are not yet able to reason like humans do. And any humans who decide not to use their brains will become robots!

That means you are not current.

There is a "Humanoid robot "called Sofia produced in America.
She is a citizen of Saudi Arabia. It can Imitate emotions and facial movements . It cross think like how a human thinks.
It is said to be a billion times smarter than humans with an artificial brain.
She attends talk shows and replies every everyone correctly.

2 Likes

Re: If God Created Man In His Image Then, He Must Have Created Himself By Dust by twosquare(m): 9:14pm On Jan 06, 2018
Re: If God Created Man In His Image Then, He Must Have Created Himself By Dust by hopefulLandlord: 9:27pm On Jan 06, 2018
greatnaija01:
so he can also lie to us..... abi.... okponu

of course, last I checked, he sent lying spirits to Ahab's prophets
Re: If God Created Man In His Image Then, He Must Have Created Himself By Dust by MuttleyLaff: 9:59pm On Jan 06, 2018
hopefulLandlord:
God doesn't send lying spirits.
Go recheck properly hopefulLandlord, He permitted lying spirits have free rein with Ahab.
Nothing happens without His knowledge, nothing goes or gets past Him.
Without His authorisations, without clearance from Him, it is pointless embarking on a mission
Re: If God Created Man In His Image Then, He Must Have Created Himself By Dust by budaatum: 10:08pm On Jan 06, 2018
enilove:

That means you are not current.

There is a "Humanoid robot "called Sofia produced in America.
She is a citizen of Saudi Arabia. It can Imitate emotions and facial movements . It cross think like how a human thinks.
It is said to be a billion times smarter than humans with an artificial brain.
She attends talk shows and replies every everyone correctly.

Yep, not current enough. So, I read up on Sophia. Found the following.

"the bulk of Sophia's meaningful statements are believed by experts to be somewhat scripted."

"able to answer certain questions and to make simple conversations on predefined topics (e.g. on the weather)."

"The software has been programmed to give pre-written responses to specific questions or phrases, like a chatbot. These responses are used to create the illusion that the robot is able to understand conversation, including stock answers to questions like "Is the door open or shut?""

"Some replies have been nonsensical, while others have impressed interviewers"

"Sophia is best categorized as a chatbot with a face."

"the company that made Sophia, acknowledges that it is "not ideal" that some think of Sophia as having human-equivalent intelligence, but.."

"Saudi law doesn’t allow non-Muslims to get citizenship. Did Sophia convert to Islam? What is the religion of this Sophia and why isn’t she wearing a hijab?"

So, Human like in appearance, and a few smattering words. Hardly descriptive of what I would call "a billion times smarter than humans", unless those humans do have artificial brains. There is indeed an individual on this forum with such a brain whom Sophia sounds like she'd be a lot smarter than though, in fact like a zillion times smarter than, but there are some of us who think that individual is a bot. Still, I doubt you want to argue that human created robots are humans.
Re: If God Created Man In His Image Then, He Must Have Created Himself By Dust by greatnaija01: 11:30pm On Jan 06, 2018
yes, you can always find a place in the bible to back up your deception. DId you get the context of ahabs prophets? that God was trying to expose them as liar? of course nt, in your bid to find God guilty you would take one portion n ignore the complete part just to justify yourself.... its not well with those who do such o

hopefulLandlord:

Re: If God Created Man In His Image Then, He Must Have Created Himself By Dust by majorgr: 1:21am On Jan 07, 2018
a lot of people dont know this the real man is not flesh but spirit. man is a tripatite being. the flesh that is the body was created to be a vehicle that will help man to navigate the physical world. but the main life of man is spirit form just exactly like God who also is a spirit. the person u see with ur physical eyes is the body the reall man is inside his body when the body dies it decomposes but the spirit leaves the body and either goes to God or the other. if u can go back to the creation of man when God formed the body from the dust of the earth, why didnt man started moving immediately ? no he didnt until God BREATH on him the breath of life. here breath is symbolic for spirit and man became a living self conscious being according to a translation. he didnt become conscious until the breath of life came inside his body which was jst a mere container. so we see that the flesh is just a vehicle and not man himself.

(1) (Reply)

Interpretation Of Dreams And Vision / Greater Works Than These Shall You Do / Lot's Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.