Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,352 members, 7,800,703 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:24 AM

A Brother Needs Help: Npower Change Of Date Of Birth - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / A Brother Needs Help: Npower Change Of Date Of Birth (1185 Views)

NPOWER: Change Of PPA / Npower Change Of Venue For Physical Verification / Change Of Date Of Birth On National Identification (NIN) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Brother Needs Help: Npower Change Of Date Of Birth by Blaizeless: 1:49pm On Jan 06, 2018
My fellow Nairalanders, please I need help on how to correct my birth date on Npower registration I did in June, 2017. Though I was preselected but on getting to the venue for verification I found out that a different birth date was captured. At that point I dont know what to do, I then summoned courage and went in to meet the verifier. The verifier happens to be a female, after the verication she pointed out that I will be disqualified hence the date of birth on my credentials did not tally with the one captured. I asked her what to do, she told me to go and update it online which I tried severally but couldn't get access to do so. As it stands now I dont know where my fate lies. Though I have sent a mail to Npower support team and followed it up with calls twice to their care centre which I was old that I will be looked into. But as we all know Nigerian factor, someone will be given hope but at the end things will go the opposite.
I honestly need the Npower job. Plz help a brother.
I will humbly appreciate all your contributions.
Thanks.
Re: A Brother Needs Help: Npower Change Of Date Of Birth by bloodmoneyspita: 1:54pm On Jan 06, 2018
you can only be disqualified if you're above 35
the rest is a nothing to be worried about.

all those tally and no tally don't mean shiii
Re: A Brother Needs Help: Npower Change Of Date Of Birth by Blaizeless: 2:20pm On Jan 06, 2018
bloodmoneyspita:

Thanks bro
Re: A Brother Needs Help: Npower Change Of Date Of Birth by Aurelius1(m): 3:51pm On Jan 06, 2018
bloodmoneyspita:

What about those who were 35plus but turned 36 as the time of verification. Do you think they stand any chance?
Re: A Brother Needs Help: Npower Change Of Date Of Birth by Blueblaq: 9:34pm On Sep 21, 2021
Can this change of birth prevent someone from printing ppa letter? Cos mine says my date of birth doesn't tally with my bvn. I corrected it with my bank tho, buh still haven't been able to download nor print my letter.

(1) (Reply)

Ipnx Test Invite For Internship / Nigerian Navy Releases List Of Successful Candidates For DSSC Course 25 / Abuja Electricity Distribution Company (AEDC Plc) Fresh Job Recruitment (5 Posit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.