Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,504 members, 7,801,320 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:47 PM

RUSSIA 2018-how To Get There.first Hand Experience Of A Brazil 2014 Attendee. - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / RUSSIA 2018-how To Get There.first Hand Experience Of A Brazil 2014 Attendee. (7811 Views)

Moving To Botswana.but Need First Hand Information / Share Your Experience Of Life Outside Nigeria. / My Mom Booked A Brazil Ticket For A July 30 Flight But Brazil Has Not Given Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RUSSIA 2018-how To Get There.first Hand Experience Of A Brazil 2014 Attendee. by bbwollex(m): 4:43pm On Jan 11, 2018
ayobj:

Choose conditional supporters option
thanks
Re: RUSSIA 2018-how To Get There.first Hand Experience Of A Brazil 2014 Attendee. by Dapour231: 7:27am On Jan 16, 2018
I'm interested in going for the 2018 fifa worldcup in Russia, How do i start the processing? since you said it a visa free.

Thanks
Re: RUSSIA 2018-how To Get There.first Hand Experience Of A Brazil 2014 Attendee. by ayobj: 7:17pm On Jan 30, 2018
Dapour231:
I'm interested in going for the 2018 fifa worldcup in Russia, How do i start the processing? since you said it a visa free.

Thanks

Go to Fifa.com

Let’s know if you have any hitches
Ticket sales for this phase ends on 31st January
Re: RUSSIA 2018-how To Get There.first Hand Experience Of A Brazil 2014 Attendee. by rhames(m): 1:34pm On Mar 13, 2018
What is the cost of accomodation/feeding daily?

What is the average cost of moving around in any Russian city hosting the world cup matches?
Re: RUSSIA 2018-how To Get There.first Hand Experience Of A Brazil 2014 Attendee. by Damolux01(m): 7:54pm On Mar 13, 2018
Thanks OP for this info. What's the total cost...Flight Ticket, Hotel, Feeding and others? Thanks!
Re: RUSSIA 2018-how To Get There.first Hand Experience Of A Brazil 2014 Attendee. by TCD: 11:15am On Mar 14, 2018
Damolux01:
Thanks OP for this info. What's the total cost...Flight Ticket, Hotel, Feeding and others? Thanks!

Check this link for offers from this travel company.

http://irinajo.ng/russia2018

1 Like

Re: RUSSIA 2018-how To Get There.first Hand Experience Of A Brazil 2014 Attendee. by alert20: 10:59pm On Mar 14, 2018
all the match tickets have been sold.... I wonder what happens next
Re: RUSSIA 2018-how To Get There.first Hand Experience Of A Brazil 2014 Attendee. by BedLam: 8:17am On Mar 15, 2018
Damolux01:
I hate people who want to be fed! If OP gives you A, you should go and get B yourself. The same phone you use can download Expedia and you can search for hotels and flight tickets yourself.

Don't be an ass!
Re: RUSSIA 2018-how To Get There.first Hand Experience Of A Brazil 2014 Attendee. by TCD: 3:19pm On Mar 15, 2018
alert20:
all the match tickets have been sold.... I wonder what happens next

As at this moment there are still ticket categories available or Nigeria Vs Iceland and Nigeria Vs Costa Rica

http://www.fifa.com/worldcup/organisation/ticketing/ticket-availability.html

One can quickly buy one ticket, infact any ticket at all even iran Vs Serbia, that guarantees you Visa free entry into Russia for the world cup through the Fan ID.
Re: RUSSIA 2018-how To Get There.first Hand Experience Of A Brazil 2014 Attendee. by Damolux01(m): 7:52am On Mar 17, 2018
TCD:

Check this link for offers from this travel company.
http://irinajo.ng/russia2018

Thanks bro...will check.
Re: RUSSIA 2018-how To Get There.first Hand Experience Of A Brazil 2014 Attendee. by Damolux01(m): 7:55am On Mar 17, 2018
BedLam:
I hate people who want to be fed! If OP gives you A, you should go and get B yourself. The same phone you use can download Expedia and you can search for hotels and flight tickets yourself.

Don't be an ass!
Already got what I wanted from TCD...and by the way...must you comment even when u knw u have nothing to offer So making inquiry now has made me an ass? You need deliverance!
Re: RUSSIA 2018-how To Get There.first Hand Experience Of A Brazil 2014 Attendee. by BedLam: 7:58am On Mar 17, 2018
Damolux01:
Already got what I wanted from TCD...and by the way...must you comment even when u knw u have nothing to offer So making inquiry now has made me an ass? You need deliverance!
You are too dull pls. Get out.
Re: RUSSIA 2018-how To Get There.first Hand Experience Of A Brazil 2014 Attendee. by Damolux01(m): 8:02am On Mar 17, 2018
BedLam:
You are too dull pls. Get out.
Okay...
Re: RUSSIA 2018-how To Get There.first Hand Experience Of A Brazil 2014 Attendee. by kokoboy4life(m): 7:13pm On Mar 20, 2018
Damolux01:
Okay...

Hello house, I wish to see the World Cup live in Russia I want to ask whether I can still get the tickets to watch some games and is it true is visa free to Russia after I get my ticket. Pls I need someone to guide me on this. Thanks in advance
Re: RUSSIA 2018-how To Get There.first Hand Experience Of A Brazil 2014 Attendee. by BedLam: 11:34pm On Mar 20, 2018
kokoboy4life:

Hello house, I wish to see the World Cup live in Russia I want to ask whether I can still get the tickets to watch some games and is it true is visa free to Russia after I get my ticket. Pls I need someone to guide me on this. Thanks in advance
Google " Fan ID" PLS.
Re: RUSSIA 2018-how To Get There.first Hand Experience Of A Brazil 2014 Attendee. by kokoboy4life(m): 11:41pm On Mar 20, 2018
BedLam:
Google " Fan ID" PLS.

thanks for the response is it a straight forward thing, did i need one to assist me during the registration
Re: RUSSIA 2018-how To Get There.first Hand Experience Of A Brazil 2014 Attendee. by kokoboy4life(m): 12:45am On Mar 21, 2018
kokoboy4life:

thanks for the response is it a straight forward thing, did i need one to assist me during the registration

i need someone to enlighten me on this i am about to place my order for match tickets but i was told ticket delivery option to Nigeria is no more available, that i should choose another country for ticket delivery or i should get my ticket on arrival in Russia i am confused about this, i hope this wont cause delay/issue at port of entry or at the latter stage of application process.
i really need an urgent response on this because i am yet to place any order.
Re: RUSSIA 2018-how To Get There.first Hand Experience Of A Brazil 2014 Attendee. by BedLam: 1:00am On Mar 21, 2018
kokoboy4life:

Simple as having sex! Approval is straight forward but you need your ticket " request ID" to get it.
Re: RUSSIA 2018-how To Get There.first Hand Experience Of A Brazil 2014 Attendee. by BedLam: 1:01am On Mar 21, 2018
kokoboy4life:

i need someone to enlighten me on this i am about to place my order for match tickets but i was told ticket delivery option to Nigeria is no more available, that i should choose another country for ticket delivery or i should get my ticket on arrival in Russia i am confused about this, i hope this wont cause delay/issue at port of entry or at the latter stage of application process.
i really need an urgent response on this because i am yet to place any order.
No. I'm getting mine in Russia too. What you need is the Fan ID. You will use your "Request ID" from fifa to register for the FAN ID
Re: RUSSIA 2018-how To Get There.first Hand Experience Of A Brazil 2014 Attendee. by brownlord: 7:02am On Mar 21, 2018
BedLam:
No. I'm getting mine in Russia too. What you need is the Fan ID. You will use your "Request ID" from fifa to register for the FAN ID

Also getting mine in Russia, have you gotten your fan Id? I think we can form a group and discuss, which match are you seeing?
Re: RUSSIA 2018-how To Get There.first Hand Experience Of A Brazil 2014 Attendee. by kokoboy4life(m): 7:04am On Mar 21, 2018
BedLam:

Hello bedlam, I really appreciate your responses thanks so much for your timely responses, but I still have some questions: is it possible for me to use my FCMB debit card to make payment and what’s the minimum match tickets I need to purchase for me to qualify for the Fan ID. Thanks once again
Re: RUSSIA 2018-how To Get There.first Hand Experience Of A Brazil 2014 Attendee. by BedLam: 8:16am On Mar 21, 2018
kokoboy4life:

Hello bedlam, I really appreciate your responses thanks so much for your timely responses, but I still have some questions: is it possible for me to use my FCMB debit card to make payment and what’s the minimum match tickets I need to purchase for me to qualify for the Fan ID. Thanks once again
I think you can. You should try it first and see if you will run into trouble.

No minimum.
Re: RUSSIA 2018-how To Get There.first Hand Experience Of A Brazil 2014 Attendee. by kokoboy4life(m): 8:37am On Mar 21, 2018
BedLam:
I think you can. You should try it first and see if you will run into trouble.

No minimum.

How did you make your own payment?

What should I choose for the delivery of my
fan ID: Vfs Global, Fan ID distribution center, or by mail
Re: RUSSIA 2018-how To Get There.first Hand Experience Of A Brazil 2014 Attendee. by kokoboy4life(m): 10:04pm On Mar 22, 2018
kokoboy4life:

How did you make your own payment?

What should I choose for the delivery of my
fan ID: Vfs Global, Fan ID distribution center, or by mail

Good day to everyone, I think this thread shouldn’t be on quiet mode because our aims are yet to be fulfilled, we should remember the motive behind the establishment of the thread is to help each other to proffer answers to pressing questions. I will implore all concerned individuals to get back on board.
Re: RUSSIA 2018-how To Get There.first Hand Experience Of A Brazil 2014 Attendee. by suyamasta(m): 9:36am On Mar 23, 2018
Am i seeing 400$ for ticket? thats quite expensive oo
Re: RUSSIA 2018-how To Get There.first Hand Experience Of A Brazil 2014 Attendee. by brownlord: 8:58am On Mar 24, 2018
Guys please, who else have received ticket in Nigeria?

I got a mail that they have the option of sending me the ticket in Nigeria but I have to bear the shipping and additional custom charges. I don’t know the cost and delivery time that I will receive at my address.

“a) if you like to accept paying the customs duties or other charges and have your Tickets delivered to the address registered with us, or ”
Abeg whi they this position.
Re: RUSSIA 2018-how To Get There.first Hand Experience Of A Brazil 2014 Attendee. by kokoboy4life(m): 9:13am On Mar 24, 2018
[quote author=brownlord post=66110601]Guys please, who else have received ticket in Nigeria?

I got a mail that they have the option of sending me the ticket in Nigeria but I have to bear the shipping and additional custom charges. I don’t know the cost and delivery time that I will receive at my address.

yes i also got the message too and i have opted to receive the ticket in Nigeria here because i believe that will be the best than getting it in Russia, my only concerned now is when distribution of the FAN ID will commence.
Re: RUSSIA 2018-how To Get There.first Hand Experience Of A Brazil 2014 Attendee. by Suplexx: 2:31pm On Mar 24, 2018
[quote author=kokoboy4life post=66110917][/quote]

Please how much is the shipping cost?

Ticket is at least 60k
Courier might be up to 15k
Delivery of Fan ID is about 15k

100k to watch one match. No hotel, feeding and other expenses yet.
Re: RUSSIA 2018-how To Get There.first Hand Experience Of A Brazil 2014 Attendee. by homeboy232(m): 2:22am On Mar 26, 2018
mavinc4u:

The tickets are so expensive. I wonder why they didn't make the stage 4 available for everyone, at least one will book like 5-7 tickets. How much is the flight ticket?
stage 4 is for russia residents , those resides in Russia territory , we Dey pay tax na , so tickets suppose cheap , after all its visa free for u guys so why complain of ticket price ? Lol
Re: RUSSIA 2018-how To Get There.first Hand Experience Of A Brazil 2014 Attendee. by homeboy232(m): 2:24am On Mar 26, 2018
Suplexx:

Please how much is the shipping cost?

Ticket is at least 60k
Courier might be up to 15k
Delivery of Fan ID is about 15k

100k to watch one match. No hotel, feeding and other expenses yet.
courrier is free , delivery of tickets is free , fan I’d automatically come along with your match tickets , I don’t understand your calculation ooo, abi Na waiting agents Dey tell una .. I am a russian residents so I know more
Re: RUSSIA 2018-how To Get There.first Hand Experience Of A Brazil 2014 Attendee. by homeboy232(m): 2:28am On Mar 26, 2018
kokoboy4life:

just one match ticket okay for u to fly
Re: RUSSIA 2018-how To Get There.first Hand Experience Of A Brazil 2014 Attendee. by homeboy232(m): 2:29am On Mar 26, 2018
suyamasta:
Am i seeing 400$ for ticket? thats quite expensive oo
There tickets for 169$ , And 250$, I don’t know where u saw your 400$ tickets maybe u want to buy vip , just go for the category 3

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NNPC Insists That It Will Not Set Aviation Fuel Prices / Dana Air Bags leadership brand Of The Year, Offers Discounts For NYSC, Students / Peace Ntuk Survives An Accident, Testifies (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.