Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,724 members, 7,805,968 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:22 AM

RUSSIA 2018-how To Get There.first Hand Experience Of A Brazil 2014 Attendee. - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / RUSSIA 2018-how To Get There.first Hand Experience Of A Brazil 2014 Attendee. (7817 Views)

Moving To Botswana.but Need First Hand Information / Share Your Experience Of Life Outside Nigeria. / My Mom Booked A Brazil Ticket For A July 30 Flight But Brazil Has Not Given Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RUSSIA 2018-how To Get There.first Hand Experience Of A Brazil 2014 Attendee. by bbwollex(m): 6:41pm On Apr 03, 2018
Theophinio:

Tried mailing you but don't understand how it works here
I have Ukraine and Russia invitation to choose from
With your experience about Ukraine
Which of these country has less racism and more English speakers, though i know they speak Russian and Ukrainian language
Thanks

For real I can't say Ukraine is better because I never lived or visited Russia but base on my experience in Ukraine, I prefer Ukraine because there are so many Nigerians (I mean dem plenty die) and other international students studying and living in Ukraine peacefully.
35% - 50% of people living in Russia and Ukraine speaks and understand English. You have no problem about that but there is no way you won't learn Russian so that you could enjoy your stay over there .
Re: RUSSIA 2018-how To Get There.first Hand Experience Of A Brazil 2014 Attendee. by Theophinio(m): 11:57pm On Apr 03, 2018
bbwollex:

For real I can't say Ukraine is better because I never lived or visited Russia but base on my experience in Ukraine, I prefer Ukraine because there are so many Nigerians (I mean dem plenty die) and other international students studying and living in Ukraine peacefully.
35% - 50% of people living in Russia and Ukraine speaks and understand English. You have no problem about that but there is no way you won't learn Russian so that you could enjoy your stay over there .
Thanks bro
Re: RUSSIA 2018-how To Get There.first Hand Experience Of A Brazil 2014 Attendee. by kokoboy4life(m): 10:51am On Apr 04, 2018
bbwollex:

35% - 50% of people living in Russia and Ukraine speaks and understand English. You have no problem about that but there is no way you s won't learn Russian so that you could enjoy your stay over there .

@bbwollex Good Day to you, i have a friend that want to sell parts of is already purchased tickets i want to ask how he can go about that process to make things easier for him.
Re: RUSSIA 2018-how To Get There.first Hand Experience Of A Brazil 2014 Attendee. by BedLam: 12:57pm On Apr 04, 2018
kokoboy4life:

@bbwollex Good Day to you, i have a friend that want to sell parts of is already purchased tickets i want to ask how he can go about that process to make things easier for him.
Go back and read the posts. It's stated that transfer will commence 18th of this month. And what do you even mean by "make it easier for him"? The process would standard for everyone. No shortcut!
Re: RUSSIA 2018-how To Get There.first Hand Experience Of A Brazil 2014 Attendee. by BedLam: 8:59pm On Apr 06, 2018
If you are an adventurer, I’d implore you to take advantage of “Qatar Airways Trasit” visa that allows anyone to spend up to 4 days in Qatar. Since it doesn’t have extra cost , maybe apart from hotel.
Re: RUSSIA 2018-how To Get There.first Hand Experience Of A Brazil 2014 Attendee. by bogolobango(m): 2:14am On Apr 12, 2018
@bbwollex baba how far the world cup package today is 12 too said 18th of April
Re: RUSSIA 2018-how To Get There.first Hand Experience Of A Brazil 2014 Attendee. by WebSurfer(m): 1:17am On Apr 13, 2018
kokoboy4life:

Please link up, I’d like to buy but it seems I have to wait till 18th
Re: RUSSIA 2018-how To Get There.first Hand Experience Of A Brazil 2014 Attendee. by bbwollex(m): 12:11pm On Apr 13, 2018
bogolobango:
@bbwollex baba how far the world cup package today is 12 too said 18th of April

go to www.fifa.com and check for the "buy tickets" then you fill the form,before filling the form u must be a fan member so get registered first
Re: RUSSIA 2018-how To Get There.first Hand Experience Of A Brazil 2014 Attendee. by bogolobango(m): 9:50pm On Apr 13, 2018
bbwollex baba i no understand that I must be a fan member bfr i register pls elaborate
Re: RUSSIA 2018-how To Get There.first Hand Experience Of A Brazil 2014 Attendee. by bbwollex(m): 9:50pm On Apr 14, 2018
bogolobango:
bbwollex baba i no understand that I must be a fan member bfr i register pls elaborate

Before you started using your yahoo mail, you must have registered as a member or user before used, same thing applicable to this.
You must get your self registered as a fan or user before you can buy a match ticket.
on that same website I gave you, click on buy ticket then it would take you to another page to sign in - so just click on sign up as a fan to enable you purchase ur ticket .
Re: RUSSIA 2018-how To Get There.first Hand Experience Of A Brazil 2014 Attendee. by kokoboy4life(m): 10:53am On Apr 16, 2018
[quote author=WebSurfer post=66664632]
Please link up, I’d like to buy but it seems I have to wait till 18th [/quote

If you are serious about this kindly contact me through direct message so that we can talk more on it.
Re: RUSSIA 2018-how To Get There.first Hand Experience Of A Brazil 2014 Attendee. by kokoboy4life(m): 2:53pm On Apr 16, 2018
[quote author=kokoboy4life post=66754418][/quote]

@websurfer you should endeavor to check your mail box because i have replied your message.
Re: RUSSIA 2018-how To Get There.first Hand Experience Of A Brazil 2014 Attendee. by johnsonm2g: 11:25pm On May 17, 2018
Please gurus in the house, which one is electronic form of FAN ID? Someone applied for me and sent me the electronic form.
Re: RUSSIA 2018-how To Get There.first Hand Experience Of A Brazil 2014 Attendee. by wale4me: 5:12am On May 19, 2018
johnsonm2g:
Please gurus in the house, which one is electronic form of FAN ID? Someone applied for me and sent me the electronic form.

If you apply for a Fan-ID at a later stage in May or even June you can option to collect it in russia, they won’t send it over by postal service. Instead, you will receive an electronic version of the Fan-ID by email. You’ll have to print a copy of it which will be good enough to enter Russia visa-free. Then, once you are in Russia, you’ll be required to visit. one of the Fan-ID distribution centers where you’ll get an actual Fan-ID. The distribution centers can be found in all of the host cities and they are listed so brother or sister ..YOU ARE WELCOME TO RUSSIA!!
Re: RUSSIA 2018-how To Get There.first Hand Experience Of A Brazil 2014 Attendee. by alert20: 6:42pm On Feb 02, 2019
@ayobj

How can someone purchase match ticket for women world cup in France??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Moving To Canada / Peace Ntuk Survives An Accident, Testifies (Photos) / Photo Of Frozen Jean Pants Standing Alone As Extreme Temperature Killed 13 In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.