Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,262 members, 7,780,579 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:53 PM

Is God Punishing Me In My Marriage For My Sins Against His Servant? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is God Punishing Me In My Marriage For My Sins Against His Servant? (1881 Views)

Is Marriage For Me? / Woman Loses 39-year-old Marriage For Denying Husband Sexual Rights / Mother Of Eight Loses 40-year Marriage For Denying Husband Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is God Punishing Me In My Marriage For My Sins Against His Servant? by LivelyStones: 1:53pm On Jan 06, 2018
Dear ma,

Please I need help urgently before the worse happen in my marriage.
I was happy before i got married and even after the first two years things were still okay. But now I don’t know who I offended. I need your collective counsel and prayers to God to see me through this trying times.
Dave was one of my admirers and toasters when I finished secondary school. I actually didn’t accept though I liked him then,but I felt I was still young to get involved in any relationship that will distract me.I got born again shortly after my Jamb result came out. I was always in church because I needed a miracle to gain admission, hence I was always seeing the pastor after serve to remind him to pray for my admission, that was how my pastor and his wife took interest in me. When I gained admission to university we became very close and they were of immense support to me all through my university days. I graduated with a good grade, thanks so much to the man of God for always calling and reminding me of the reason I was in school. He and his wife were so encouraging.

I got a good job immediately I pass out from youth service. And six months down the line I met Dave in a fast food, we exchange numbers and before I new it, we were dating. In another six months he asked me to marry him and I gladly accepted. I was 24 years old then.
Excitedly I told my pastor the following Sunday. He, seems not happy from his expression, but then I cared less.

He requested to see Dave. I knew that was not possible because of his(Dave) personality. When I told him, he was upset, started venting all manner of things. saying what right has my pastor over me, is he my father, or am I having something with my so called pastor. That was how I stopped the church to prove to him I didn’t have anything to do with the pastor. I also stop answering my pastor’s calls.
We had our introduction and traditional marriage and I immediately moved in with him. One year later we had a son after which I started seeing strange behaviour, keeping late night, getting drunk and nagging about everything and anything became habitual. Sometimes, I hear things like your are unkept, not looking attractive and pretty any more, my food don’t taste well……etc

Things got worse when he lost his job. He is always drunk now....Read More

http://livelystones.com.ng/god-punishing-marriage-sins-servant/
Re: Is God Punishing Me In My Marriage For My Sins Against His Servant? by greatnaija01: 1:59pm On Jan 06, 2018
well, maybe the pastor was trying to warn her or trying to sleep with her or trying to do whatever... BUT ANYONE WHO CAN NOT GET PROPER COUNSELING BEFORE MARRIAGE FROM THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN SUCCESSFULLY MARRIED FOR OVER 15-20YEARS, IS NOT READY TO MARRY, they have a wrong mindset and will face the music later.

I am not in support of pastors or against them. BUT before you enter into a LIFETIME PACT as MARRIAGE.... get PROPER DEEP WISE COUNSEL else regrets follow

3 Likes

Re: Is God Punishing Me In My Marriage For My Sins Against His Servant? by biacan(f): 2:05pm On Jan 06, 2018
Nice story
Re: Is God Punishing Me In My Marriage For My Sins Against His Servant? by Northernonyenku(m): 2:10pm On Jan 06, 2018
What exactly are you saying is your sin against mr servant
Re: Is God Punishing Me In My Marriage For My Sins Against His Servant? by LivelyStones: 3:16pm On Jan 06, 2018
I gree with you. probably her pastor was seeing ahead, but you ran away and will definite run ban. First go reconcile with him. After all the support you turned to be ungrateful....
greatnaija01:
well, maybe the pastor was trying to warn her or trying to sleep with her or trying to do whatever... BUT ANYONE WHO CAN NOT GET PROPER COUNSELING BEFORE MARRIAGE FROM THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN SUCCESSFULLY MARRIED FOR OVER 15-20YEARS, IS NOT READY TO MARRY, they have a wrong mindset and will face the music later.

I am not in support of pastors or against them. BUT before you enter into a LIFETIME PACT as MARRIAGE.... get PROPER DEEP WISE COUNSEL else regrets follow

1 Like

Re: Is God Punishing Me In My Marriage For My Sins Against His Servant? by ORAGBON(m): 8:14pm On Jan 06, 2018
Exactly!
greatnaija01:

Re: Is God Punishing Me In My Marriage For My Sins Against His Servant? by KanwuliaExtra: 9:11pm On Jan 06, 2018
Another “blog tory”!
Next please. kiss

1 Like

Re: Is God Punishing Me In My Marriage For My Sins Against His Servant? by Beke2020: 8:18pm On Mar 12, 2018
God don't punish people like that. He is a good God the bible says
Re: Is God Punishing Me In My Marriage For My Sins Against His Servant? by Samuelgr8: 12:30pm On Apr 14, 2018
shocked shocked shocked
KanwuliaExtra:
Another “blog tory”!
Next please. kiss

(1) (Reply)

Cussons Baby Competition Campaign/cbm5/ / Your Home Isn't Complete / See How I Started My New Year. Wow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.