Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,962 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:29 AM

Hassan Dankwambo: A Sure Bet For Another PDP Presidency - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hassan Dankwambo: A Sure Bet For Another PDP Presidency (23003 Views)

Alhaji Ibrahim Hassan Dankwambo: A Better Choice Before Nigerians / Road To 2019; President Muhammadu Buhari Versus Ibrahim Hassan Dankwambo / Another PDP Senator, John Enoh Decamps To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hassan Dankwambo: A Sure Bet For Another PDP Presidency by honourhim: 9:22pm On Jan 06, 2018
rose54321:
I actually like this guy, seems enlightened. One of the few governors that have condemned the Fulani isuue, joined the ENDSARS movement and lamented over fuel scarcity during the Yuletide.

I like his profile. Its just like the late Yaradua, when i read his profile before that election i was quite in impressed and the guy came in and performed so well within his short stay as the president. I still miss that man so dearly.

1 Like

Re: Hassan Dankwambo: A Sure Bet For Another PDP Presidency by Oxalic(m): 9:27pm On Jan 06, 2018
malton:
With this man at the helm of affairs, I reckon the golden age of the Nigerian presidency is about to come.

He's everything Nigerians desire in a president.

Long time. Thought you are no longer active on this forum. How about your handle? Are you still using it?
Re: Hassan Dankwambo: A Sure Bet For Another PDP Presidency by lereinter(m): 9:29pm On Jan 06, 2018
any humanbeing that other than buhari

#back2daura

1 Like

Re: Hassan Dankwambo: A Sure Bet For Another PDP Presidency by Nowenuse: 9:37pm On Jan 06, 2018
Vessi:

me too.. he doesn't seem pro-fulani like buhari and el-rufai.

kind of cool.

similarly, yar'adua was relatively unknown with no history with efcc or ethnic comments, and he turned out to be best president since 1999.

I'll give dakwambo a chance, he has a clean page and has never been a party prostitute, switching sides upandan.

sai dakwambo 2019.

This is because Dankwambo is not a fulani man. He is a Tera by tribe from Yamaltu/deba

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hassan Dankwambo: A Sure Bet For Another PDP Presidency by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jan 06, 2018
Nowenuse:

This is because Dankwambo is not a fulani man. He is a Tera by tribe from Yamaltu/deba

the fulanis have ruled too much.
Re: Hassan Dankwambo: A Sure Bet For Another PDP Presidency by Burukpe: 9:41pm On Jan 06, 2018
Dankwambo, the man that will come like the biblical David to offer his brothers food in the battle field and will be moved by the ranting of Goliath, and moved by the spirit of God and request to be allowed to go and fight the uncircumcised Philistine, but was doubted,and was given a chance to go.
Indeed,he went and defeated the Goliath and also used the sword of the almighty war chest,GOLIATH and cut off his head.PDP should listen to the voice of one crying in the wilderness, saying " Prepare Dankwambo for the presidential election come 2019, and posses your possession ".

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hassan Dankwambo: A Sure Bet For Another PDP Presidency by Amos87(m): 9:53pm On Jan 06, 2018
I will vote for him if given the chance

1 Like

Re: Hassan Dankwambo: A Sure Bet For Another PDP Presidency by Biose1: 9:58pm On Jan 06, 2018
I will vote for him, am in Gombe and can see his hand work on his people. the governor gave me job without asking if am from Delta state. long live the governor of Gombe state.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hassan Dankwambo: A Sure Bet For Another PDP Presidency by frankputer: 10:03pm On Jan 06, 2018
I want to tell everyone here that this man is good and credible. he offer contracts regardless of tribe.
Provided that you are credible.
His watch word is excellence .
He has approve several of my contracts and my boss contracts without me seeing him.
Gombe is clean, with one of the best road network ,constant uninterrupted street light powered with generators and many more.
Buhari will not survive this contest with him.
He has powerful and grounded educational background and experience.

Forgive Buhari but don't forget how he has kill our businesses , economy and strangulated our dear Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Hassan Dankwambo: A Sure Bet For Another PDP Presidency by nwoke37: 10:15pm On Jan 06, 2018
Meanwhile, Buhari has just created a healthcare initiative called BuhariCare !!
Check it out below..
https://www.nairaland.com/4274276/buhari-creates-healthcare-system-called
Re: Hassan Dankwambo: A Sure Bet For Another PDP Presidency by Ifesinachi22(m): 10:33pm On Jan 06, 2018
2015 mistake must be corrected.
Buhari has disappointed himself, disappointed his party, disappointed his home town.
Before Mbaka supported him, i did know him.
Aside that, anyone at all other than Buhari is good to go.
Buhari should go back to Daura.

1 Like

Re: Hassan Dankwambo: A Sure Bet For Another PDP Presidency by malton: 10:53pm On Jan 06, 2018
Oxalic:

Long time. Thought you are no longer active on this forum. How about your handle? Are you still using it?

It's been a while, bro.

I do check in sometimes but not very often. I haven't been using it either o, my brother.

Bet life's been good at your own end?

1 Like

Re: Hassan Dankwambo: A Sure Bet For Another PDP Presidency by sirley(m): 10:57pm On Jan 06, 2018
jaymejate:
If I vote any Northerner, make I die
[img]
jaymejate:
[/img]
jaymejate:
Re: Hassan Dankwambo: A Sure Bet For Another PDP Presidency by sirley(m): 10:59pm On Jan 06, 2018
jaymejate:
hhhh
you have no option than to vote for us
we're born to rule
Re: Hassan Dankwambo: A Sure Bet For Another PDP Presidency by Shawnnn01: 11:35pm On Jan 06, 2018
ugofr:
I like his profile, if he gets the ticket, I will vote for him.
I like your profile too.
Re: Hassan Dankwambo: A Sure Bet For Another PDP Presidency by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jan 06, 2018
The He/She is a nairaland prostitute!

jrusky:

Pls who is this Sarrki or Sariki or Saraki? Is he one of Saraki of kwara brother?

Anyway back to the topic all I want is somebody that can push Buhari back to his village his coming back after 2019 is suicidal.

Enough is enough for apc thrash.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hassan Dankwambo: A Sure Bet For Another PDP Presidency by poseidon12: 12:14am On Jan 07, 2018
He seems like a credible candidate for the Presidency. I like the fact that he is well educated unlike the incumbent. I would like to know his position on restructuring, though.
Re: Hassan Dankwambo: A Sure Bet For Another PDP Presidency by stevecantrell: 12:25am On Jan 07, 2018
The people have spoken !
Re: Hassan Dankwambo: A Sure Bet For Another PDP Presidency by OnucheAdams: 1:13am On Jan 07, 2018
Stop over-hyping this man. He may have done well in Gombe, but is certainly sure to get trounced by Buhari in the North, even the North East where he originates from. Note that the largest voting bloc in the NE lies in Borno State where Buhari's reputation is at an all time high, so I really can't see how Dankwambo expects to gain further inroads there.

If Buhari is on the ballot, only a candidate from Kano has what it takes to send him back to Daura.
Re: Hassan Dankwambo: A Sure Bet For Another PDP Presidency by mybestlove(m): 1:57am On Jan 07, 2018
From Atiku, to Kwakwanso to dankwambo. You people have started creating your confusions again. All these are Islamists coming to continue from where Buhari stopped his killings and islamic agenda.

Point candidates from the south. We are tired of you bloody northerners.
Re: Hassan Dankwambo: A Sure Bet For Another PDP Presidency by Nobody: 4:21am On Jan 07, 2018
Where are the atikulates? Lol, atiku is finished!
Re: Hassan Dankwambo: A Sure Bet For Another PDP Presidency by Burukpe: 5:04am On Jan 07, 2018
Dankwambo could be the biblical David of our time to slay and cut off the head of Nigeria's uncircumcised Philistine called APC/ Buhari presidency.
Please PDP why not give him a trial as King Saul did. You may never can tell!!!!
Re: Hassan Dankwambo: A Sure Bet For Another PDP Presidency by dabeto: 6:01am On Jan 07, 2018
It is not about good profile but about a Nigeria where peace and progress shall reign.
What are his political philosophies about Nigeria?
What's his take on the following burning national issues:
1. Restructuring
2. Fiscal federalism
3. Insecurity in the country
4. Fulani terrorism and ranching
5. Religion and secularism of Nigerian State.
If he can respond to these issues appropriately, then he has my vote.
Unfortunately, he talk less in the political sphere thereby concealing his thoughts.

2 Likes

Re: Hassan Dankwambo: A Sure Bet For Another PDP Presidency by dROC1: 6:18am On Jan 07, 2018
temptnow:
Since mbaka endorse this guy I've been looking at him one kind.

I hope he will agree to restructuring Nigeria

Mbaka said the man will be firm Gombe state. Did he mention his name specifically?
Re: Hassan Dankwambo: A Sure Bet For Another PDP Presidency by temptnow: 6:55am On Jan 07, 2018
dROC1:

Mbaka said the man will be firm Gombe state. Did he mention his name specifically?
I swear he mentioned his name specifically. When he mentioned that name I was wondering like who's this one again. I didn't even know there's a PDP governor in the North.(Gombe) when I read he's an accountant I think that's not bad.

2 Likes

Re: Hassan Dankwambo: A Sure Bet For Another PDP Presidency by enitiObanke(m): 7:00am On Jan 07, 2018
.......please stop calling every dick and harry Nigerian politician 'Dr'. A honourary doctorate is just that,....honourary! If a man has not slaved/worked hard to earn a PhD please lets stop this practice of calling everyone a 'Dr'......even politicians with only a secondary school certificate in Nigeria are called 'Dr'. Call Hassan Dankwambo what he truly is,..... Alhaji Hassan Dankwambo, or even Mallam Hassan Dankwambo.......
Re: Hassan Dankwambo: A Sure Bet For Another PDP Presidency by beejayphako(m): 7:57am On Jan 07, 2018
enitiObanke:
.......please stop calling every dick and harry Nigerian politician 'Dr'. A honourary doctorate is just that,....honourary! If a man has not slaved/worked hard to earn a PhD please lets stop this practice of calling everyone a 'Dr'......even politicians with only a secondary school certificate in Nigeria are called 'Dr'. Call Hassan Dankwambo what he truly is,..... Alhaji Hassan pDankwambo, or even Mallam Hassan Dankwambo.......

Na only politicians? Even Fuji musicians dey put Dr for their name grin

1 Like

Re: Hassan Dankwambo: A Sure Bet For Another PDP Presidency by olalat(m): 7:58am On Jan 07, 2018
Burukpe:
Dankwambo could be the biblical David of our time to slay and cut off the head of Nigeria's uncircumcised Philistine called APC/ Buhari presidency.
Please PDP why not give him a trial as King Saul did. You may never can tell!!!!
a Fulani islamist from gombe state is your biblical david bah. So you want to support Fulani oligarchy come 2019. I have never see people as confused as you people in my entire life. So, you one of the Fulani slave now.
Re: Hassan Dankwambo: A Sure Bet For Another PDP Presidency by olalat(m): 8:00am On Jan 07, 2018
mybestlove:
From Atiku, to Kwakwanso to dankwambo. You people have started creating your confusions again. All these are Islamists coming to continue from where Buhari stopped his killings and islamic agenda.

Point candidates from the south. We are tired of you bloody northerners.
you dey mind them, Fulani slaves as they normally call other people who do not share their view.
Re: Hassan Dankwambo: A Sure Bet For Another PDP Presidency by Nobody: 8:18am On Jan 07, 2018
Adebowale89:
if he can get 6 states in north atleast, 5 in SE, 5 in SS and 3 in southwest then he's good to go

atiku will implicate PDP if they pick him as their candidate

atiku will implicate pdp, he has case with efcc and it will be used to harass him and distract him from campaigns with court proceedings, imagine a presidential candidate at court for corruption trials. also he is above 70 like buhari so we are recycling old men again.

dankwambo is 55 year old, very youthful, he is healthy and not a sickler like buhari, and he is a sitting governor meaning he has immunity, therefore efcc can't be used to harass him during campaigns, moreso, he has done well as governor of gombe state.

sai dankwambo

1 Like

Re: Hassan Dankwambo: A Sure Bet For Another PDP Presidency by newoffer: 8:51am On Jan 07, 2018
Politics is sweet. just find one muntulla to believe he can be what he can never and u get free money.
Re: Hassan Dankwambo: A Sure Bet For Another PDP Presidency by ugofr(f): 9:19am On Jan 07, 2018
Shawnnn01:
I like your profile too.
thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Anambra, Enugu, Kogi Can’t Be Declared Oil Bearing States, By DPR / Kaduna Realises N1.9m From Lockdown Violators In 2 Days / ICPC Arrests Top NDDC Officials For Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.