Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:57 PM

A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful (138939 Views)

Help. What Is The Cost Of PEP Anti-hiv Drugs / His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement / Two Half-Nude Ladies Beat Me Mercilessly In My Boyfriend's House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jan 06, 2018
sgtponzihater1:

I salute u again and again like wetinnnnnnn, 2018 must make sense for all guymen, our agbada no go hand for barbwire.
I greet u tire my own stguymandspecies... U are heavily recognised
Re: A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful by Great4samuel: 10:46pm On Jan 06, 2018
silent
Re: A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jan 06, 2018
Lalas247:
did she use protection

see question ooo..

TEAM SKIN-TO-STIN
u better run nw and grab a copy of this drug cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful by Lalas247(f): 10:47pm On Jan 06, 2018
Randy91:

see question ooo..

TEAM SKIN-TO-STIN

u better run nw and grab a copy of this drug cheesy cheesy
oh my dayzzzz who released u early cheesy buff man hope no.problem

1 Like

Re: A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful by omoiyalayi(m): 10:47pm On Jan 06, 2018
JohnieWalker:
It is a PEP drug for hiv prevention. Illiterates everywhere. Your bf is even literate to take it. This drug is prescribed for exposure to hiv risk such as unprotected sex. It is to be taken for 30 days and must be started within 72 hours of exposure to HIV risk...Doctor and medical practitioners, rape victims take it. Note it is free but can cost up $3k if it were to be sold..

Olodos full this Nairaland

If what you wrote is true then I think you are the only that have make sense on this tread

Kudos

3 Likes

Re: A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful by miceroms: 10:48pm On Jan 06, 2018
I don't see any problem with the picture. My only concern is how long they have been dating or 'going out'. Did the guy intentionally put the medication there? Have there been intimacy between them unprotected. Questions to ponder on. HIV is not a death sentence anyway. With adequate management, anybody can leave an active and productive life.

1 Like

Re: A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful by stonecoldcafe: 10:50pm On Jan 06, 2018
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tenofovir_disoproxil

I don check am. Its well. Hope she has been playing safe. Boyfriend should have told her though. HIV is not a death sentence...
Re: A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful by osile2012: 10:50pm On Jan 06, 2018
OP I hope u use protection, because whenever people want to share a bad experience, they claim it happened to friend. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jan 06, 2018
lefulefu:

probably the babe go get 15 side niggaz by the side and each of the 15 side niggaz might have 30 side babes each.if dey are all doing it raw kasala don bust cheesy
We are in 2018, its now called backup boyfriends.

2 Likes

Re: A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful by fsb(m): 10:52pm On Jan 06, 2018
@Op You do not have a right to post such a picture on the internet. These issues are really sensitive. In as much as your friend's partner did not inform her of his status for any number of reasons, that is a matter between them. For your own good, be aware there are now anti-stigma and discrimination laws in Nigeria. See excerpt below:

Penalty for non-compliance.

23. Subject to the provisions of this Act relating to other offences, any person or institution, who contravenes any of the provisions of this Act commits an offence and is liable on conviction to a fine of not less than N500,000 for individuals and N2,000,000 for organizations, or imprisonment for a period of not less than one year or to both such fine and imprisonment but in the case of an organization, the head or representatives of the board of the organization shall be held liable.

Variations of this federal Act enacted in different states.

2 Likes

Re: A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jan 06, 2018
Lalas247:
oh my dayzzzz who released u early cheesy buff man hope no.problem

Re: A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful by AreaFada2: 10:54pm On Jan 06, 2018
dairykidd:

Wait a minute JohnieWalker u mean if i 'm on this PEP drug i can be doing rawlings and nothing can get at me?? Abeg explain a bit lemme know if its to go and hustle it from the doc.

Lol. Not so sir. It is not for regular prevention. If by chance you might have been exposed to it like drunk and had sex with a stranger, needle prick in a medical personnel, ra.pe and such scenarios. The quicker you start taking the medication the better. But still effective up to 72 hours post-exposure.

So no rawlings stuff sir. Very expensive unless provided by AIDS charities/govt. You must again take the full course after every other future possible exposure.

The same medication is used for Hep B treatment. And has been used for HIV treatment too!

6 Likes

Re: A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful by osazsky(m): 10:57pm On Jan 06, 2018
pls which state do u reside. I hope u and ur friend don't stay in Benin o, cos Dis new year em im .make I nor talk, make I first call my 2 babe
Re: A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jan 06, 2018
Purebeerry:
when will u use me as your back up BF na?
U Don do them ban your other one Abi?
Re: A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful by Ragnar91: 10:58pm On Jan 06, 2018
tallskinnyperv:
how do i play safe during mouth action...its not like i really like it but..my babe wunt leme sex her witout doing it first
u cannot get hiv through kissing or MouthAction.
Re: A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful by hidhrhis(m): 10:58pm On Jan 06, 2018
miceroms:
I don't see any problem with the picture. My only concern is how long they have been dating or 'going out'. Did the guy intentionally put the medication there? Have there been intimacy between them unprotected. Questions to ponder on. HIV is not a death sentence anyway. With adequate management, anybody can leave an active and productive life.
it not a death sentence shey u prayy say make u get am ni
Re: A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful by psalmistkakah(m): 10:59pm On Jan 06, 2018
My first time seeing it since them born me come this duniya..,

1 Like

Re: A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful by larrychuckz(m): 11:00pm On Jan 06, 2018
TheTrueApostle:
See What A Friend Just Showed Me; Ladies Please Be Careful

She just showed me the picture below, asking me the drug that is, that she has been seeing it in her BF's house.

Of course you know what that is..
There is nothing wrong with the drug, its just an anti retroviral drug.
He is HIV positive
Re: A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jan 06, 2018
Purebeerry:
hmm backup boyfriends cheesy?...hmm na wao cheesy
Re: A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful by GoodGovernance: 11:03pm On Jan 06, 2018
Ragnar91:

u cannot get hiv through kissing or MouthAction.

The Op must have changed his/her gender grin

A cursory look at his/her previous posts testifies to this fraud!

https://www.nairaland.com/4197846/when-hoe-wants-1-round

Anyway for the sake of humanity,let us leave the messenger and concentrate on the message. grin

2 Likes

Re: A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful by lexy2014: 11:03pm On Jan 06, 2018
TheTrueApostle:
Mumu dey worry u, you will soon die of AIDs
when was d last time u heard someone died of AIDS?even if he dies of AIDS, die na die. Na something must kill person

2 Likes

Re: A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jan 06, 2018
That I should be very careful bra
Preshy561:

abi and what do you have to tell yourself apostle for women affairs..sad
Re: A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jan 06, 2018
The change was deliberate bra, to prey on those Randy NL boys that won't allow (f) monikers rest
GoodGovernance:

The Op must have changed his/her gender grin

A cursory look at his/her previous posts testifies to this fraud!

https://www.nairaland.com/4197846/when-hoe-wants-1-round

Anyway for the sake of humanity,let us leave the messenger and concentrate on the message. grin
Re: A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful by ibietela2(m): 11:08pm On Jan 06, 2018
tallskinnyperv:
how do i play safe during mouth action...its not like i really like it but..my babe wunt leme sex her witout doing it first

You mean giving her head?
Re: A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful by ibietela2(m): 11:09pm On Jan 06, 2018
ThatKING:
which one is HBV again ?? All these diseases with fine fine name sha !

Hepatitis B
Re: A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful by lukedan75(m): 11:09pm On Jan 06, 2018
Lamivudine is not only for HIV patients.......Hepatitis B patient use it also.....it has effect against it. The guy might not really be an HIV patient,,,,,,,,
Re: A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful by ola6: 11:10pm On Jan 06, 2018
baby124:

Hepatitis C has cure. Hepatitis B resolves itself within 90% of the population and most people have been exposed but their bodies cure itself. Only a tiny population of people have Hep B as adults except they were born with it. Most People with Hep B get it from their parents.

Nice one!!! All these useless nairaland doctors wey no sabi anything go just wey talk anyhow.

Hepatitis is not a big deal. I don't have it though. Who will compare hepatitis to hiv?

1 Like

Re: A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful by bussy2020(m): 11:14pm On Jan 06, 2018
This drug isn't used for treating HIV alone. It's also used for hepatitis B. Stop the misconception pls. Proudly RX.

1 Like

Re: A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful by laiza(m): 11:15pm On Jan 06, 2018
baby124:

Hepatitis C has cure. Hepatitis B resolves itself within 90% of the population and most people have been exposed but their bodies cure itself. Only a tiny population of people have Hep B as adults except they were born with it. Most People with Hep B get it from their parents.
What is this one saying? Did you read my comment at all? There are retroviral drugs for Hepatitis and Hep B in particular has immunisation available. This isn't about lecture on viral diseases ogbeni, rather it's about the stupidity of a particular human. Osheeey doc!
Re: A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful by luizmendezgrant(m): 11:17pm On Jan 06, 2018
AreaFada2:

Lol. Not so sir. It is not for regular prevention. If by chance you might have been exposed to it like drunk and had sex with a stranger, needle prick in a medical personnel, ra.pe and such scenarios. The quicker you start taking the medication the better. But still effective up to 72 hours post-exposure.

So no rawlings stuff sir. Very expensive unless provided by AIDS charities/govt. You must again take the full course after every other future possible exposure.

The same medication is used for Hep B treatment. And has been used for HIV treatment too!

Plz how mch 4 Hepatitis vaccine..?
Re: A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful by salmonkas178(m): 11:17pm On Jan 06, 2018
Does that mean your friend is now a carrier? Just passing...lol
Re: A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful by SalamRushdie: 11:17pm On Jan 06, 2018
Tenovir is the drug of choice for treating hepatitis B

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Best Toasting Lyrics That Would Melt A Girl's Heart / 10: Proven Signs A Girl Is Interested In A Guy: / Top Sex Positions That Can Increase Your Butt Size - Officially For Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.