Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:20 PM

A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful (138938 Views)

Help. What Is The Cost Of PEP Anti-hiv Drugs / His Fiancee Went To Her Ex Boyfriend's House To Visit After Engagement / Two Half-Nude Ladies Beat Me Mercilessly In My Boyfriend's House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful by uyplus(m): 11:20pm On Jan 06, 2018
RSVP:

Which one be HBV again?

A combination of TDF/3TC is for coinfected HBV/HIV patients and not just HBV.

1 Like

Re: A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful by hanassholesolo: 11:21pm On Jan 06, 2018
JohnieWalker:
It is a PEP drug for hiv prevention. Illiterates everywhere. Your bf is even literate to take it. This drug is prescribed for exposure to hiv risk such as unprotected sex. It is to be taken for 30 days and must be started within 72 hours of exposure to HIV risk...Doctor and medical practitioners, rape victims take it. Note it is free but can cost up $3k if it were to be sold..

Thanks for the info. Posts like this should be the first comment people read when they open a thread like this.

2 Likes

Re: A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful by Saint83(m): 11:23pm On Jan 06, 2018
Abstainance is the key But sex hormones won't allow human.... May the grace to abstain be given to us in Jesus name Amen.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jan 06, 2018
Op,you sure say no be you be that friend.Una go visit man com begin dey scatter his drawers to look for something that is not missing when he steps out.
TheTrueApostle:
See What A Friend Just Showed Me; Ladies Please Be Careful

She just showed me the picture below, asking me the drug that is, that she has been seeing it in her BF's house.

Of course you know what that is..

1 Like

Re: A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful by koribobo: 11:24pm On Jan 06, 2018
It is a drug for the job treatment of hepatitis B
Re: A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful by Aarenasbaba(m): 11:27pm On Jan 06, 2018
benzene00:
H
ow the hell should I know what is? Are you Mad

cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jan 06, 2018
It's for HIV prevention, when one is exposed to the virus, he/she should take it immediately, it will kill the virus. The guy is just being very care. Not a big deal.
Re: A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful by Danaire(m): 11:29pm On Jan 06, 2018
Why is there so much noise abt HIV sef? Is it not beta she found out nd know dat he's protectin her than he knowin he has it, not doin anythin abt it nd transfa it to her?

A rape patient was adviced by a doctor to start takin HIV drug so as to suppress de virus if she has been infected with it nd prevent it frm breakin down her immune system. HIV has come to be nd its not a killer except wen not cared for. Some infected pple live more healthier than some non-infected pple, marry nd hav children without transfarin it to dem.

So enof of dis ado abt HIV because tis beta than som instant killer viruses (e.g ebola, herpes, hepatitis, etc) dat has not found management or cure.

My opinion.
Re: A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful by mrajims(m): 11:31pm On Jan 06, 2018
TheTrueApostle:
See What A Friend Just Showed Me; Ladies Please Be Careful

She just showed me the picture below, asking me the drug that is, that she has been seeing it in her BF's house.

Of course you know what that is..

kai! Op, which kind English be this naw? because i'm not understanding
Re: A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful by biggy26: 11:31pm On Jan 06, 2018
marunga:
nothing is wrong with the drugs, even those without HIV they drink for increasing their bums. so no NeWS here.
Are u joking or is that true?
Re: A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful by Dammylois(f): 11:32pm On Jan 06, 2018
JESU cool shocked Hmmmmm,biko advice Ur friend to run a test ASAP, The heart of a man is desperately wicked o...and they may have been doing that thing without protection....which kain trouble be this na...I'm ransacking my friends' house this week
Re: A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful by ola6: 11:34pm On Jan 06, 2018
laiza:
What is this one saying? Did you read my comment at all? There are retroviral drugs for Hepatitis and Hep B in particular has immunisation available. This isn't about lecture on viral diseases ogbeni, rather it's about the stupidity of a particular human. Osheeey doc!

But you said hpv is worse? How ignorant...

How can an infection that adults fight off (90%) without medication be worse than an incurable infection

Even hiv sef is not a big deal. Nigerians need education o...chai!

3 Likes

Re: A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful by ola6: 11:35pm On Jan 06, 2018
Danaire:
Why is there so much noise abt HIV sef? Is it not beta she found out nd know dat he's protectin her than he knowin he has it, not doin anythin abt it nd transfa it to her?

A rape patient was adviced by a doctor to start takin HIV drug so as to suppress de virus if she has been infected with it nd prevent it frm breakin down her immune system. HIV has come to be nd its not a killer except wen not cared for. Some infected pple live more healthier than some non-infected pple, marry nd hav children without transfarin it to dem.

So enof of dis ado abt HIV because tis beta than som instant killer viruses (e.g ebola, herpes, hepatitis, etc) dat has not found management or cure.

My opinion.

Herpes killer virus?! grin
Re: A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful by baby124: 11:37pm On Jan 06, 2018
laiza:
What is this one saying? Did you read my comment at all? There are retroviral drugs for Hepatitis and Hep B in particular has immunisation available. This isn't about lecture on viral diseases ogbeni, rather it's about the stupidity of a particular human. Osheeey doc!
I only educated you. Stop embarrassing yourself and spreading fake news. At least do a little research before you go around saying stupid things. slowpoke.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful by kamtamark(m): 11:39pm On Jan 06, 2018
Boy Be Carefull Of Ur Girl Too
Re: A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful by YelloweWest: 11:40pm On Jan 06, 2018
JohnieWalker:
It is a PEP drug for hiv prevention. Illiterates everywhere. Your bf is even literate to take it. This drug is prescribed for exposure to hiv risk such as unprotected sex. It is to be taken for 30 days and must be started within 72 hours of exposure to HIV risk...Doctor and medical practitioners, rape victims take it. Note it is free but can cost up $3k if it were to be sold..
Wow!
Re: A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful by Lexusgs430: 11:41pm On Jan 06, 2018
If she came to my house, this is what she would have found.....

We would both be pleased all the time, after the encounters......

2 Likes

Re: A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful by MASTERMIND04(m): 11:41pm On Jan 06, 2018
majekdom2:
dumb post... where is it written that only men take such drugs. Aren't there ladies using such drugs... everyone should be careful be it male or female!
Thank you bro. This is exactly what i wanted to ask the OP
Re: A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful by millionboi2: 11:45pm On Jan 06, 2018
Antoeni:
What is the big deal
i tire oooo

African mentality
Re: A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful by Lexusgs430: 11:45pm On Jan 06, 2018
Ragnar91:

u cannot get hiv through kissing or MouthAction.

Let's explore this further. If you have an exposed sore and the sucker too has an exposed sore.....

Do you think HIV can be contracted?
Re: A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jan 06, 2018
mrajims:

kai! Op, which kind English be this naw? because i'm not understanding
how bra?
Re: A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful by joepentwo(m): 11:46pm On Jan 06, 2018
JohnieWalker:
take it easy or u co die young grin grin grin
check drugs.com for usage
Re: A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful by clive2u(m): 11:50pm On Jan 06, 2018
maybe he's one of this people that go around to do HIV test and that's for educating people on the drugs or something bad
Re: A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful by ssikiru: 11:52pm On Jan 06, 2018
JohnieWalker:

You have said it all
Re: A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful by northvietnam(m): 11:56pm On Jan 06, 2018
TheTrueApostle:

did u bother to read that at all.
That drug has 3 component drugs.

Lamivudine is the drug used for hepatitis, not the drug with those 3 components (effavirenz, tenofovir, Lamivudine) ; I guess u have used the internet like u prescribed and didn't understand what u browsed.

Tenofovir, Lamivudine are use for HBV, the other one I don't know
Re: A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful by northvietnam(m): 11:58pm On Jan 06, 2018
JohnieWalker:

Tell me something....
Re: A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful by stevejomo(m): 12:01am On Jan 07, 2018
Whether the guy used it for HIV or Hepatitis, the lady is right for telling you to be careful.
Hepatitis is more dangerous than HIV and moreover the drug is used for Hepatitis when other options have been exhausted. That is an indication of acute Hepatitis.
The lady who sent the picture to her friend to verify what the drug is used was not wrong by doing so, you have never been so shocked you don't want to believe yourself

4 Likes

Re: A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful by Opoki(m): 12:02am On Jan 07, 2018
marunga:
nothing is wrong with the drugs, even those without HIV they drink for increasing their bums. so no NeWS here.
And build abs for those that gym
Re: A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful by calliope(f): 12:05am On Jan 07, 2018
JohnieWalker:
Quite an education. Many do not know (most especially the sexually active folks indulging in unprotected sex) that these drugs comes handy.
Re: A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful by Opoki(m): 12:09am On Jan 07, 2018
Dammylois:
JESU cool shocked Hmmmmm,biko advice Ur friend to run a test ASAP, The heart of a man is desperately wicked o...and they may have been doing that thing without protection....which kain trouble be this na...I'm ransacking my friends' house this week
I like your dp, where in abv do you stay? Maybe we can see a movie wink wink?
Re: A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful by Opoki(m): 12:13am On Jan 07, 2018
Ishilove:

Chai! I would have said "it is well" but I would be deceiving myself. Abstinence is the most effective form of protection
I can teach you how to self service... All you need is just #300 Vaseline... That's all. You have zero worries grin grin grin

Just joking o before you take it serious with me �
Re: A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful by anitaihuaku(f): 12:14am On Jan 07, 2018
I jump and pass

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Best Toasting Lyrics That Would Melt A Girl's Heart / 10: Proven Signs A Girl Is Interested In A Guy: / Top Sex Positions That Can Increase Your Butt Size - Officially For Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.