Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,839 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:31 AM

Nigerian Soldier Shares Photos From Her Rice Harvest - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigerian Soldier Shares Photos From Her Rice Harvest (485 Views)

"Woman Gives Birth To A Lizard In Omoku Market" - Facebook User Shares Photos / A Nigeria Woman Who Saw Hell Before She Becomes A Soldier Shares Her Photos / Facebook User Shares Photos Of His Loved Ones, Friends Who Died This Year. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Nigerian Soldier Shares Photos From Her Rice Harvest by Gift101(m): 3:21pm On Jan 06, 2018
A Nigerian soldier, Faith Ogochukwu who also runs a rice farm as a side kick job, took to social media to share photos from her rice harvest.

The photos came with caption;
“Being a soldier and a farmer part 2, my rice is ready, business time”.

https://www.tribesng.com/entertainment/nigerian-soldier-shares-photos-rice-harvest/

© Shared By Gift Dah NewsSharer

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Ishilove, Fynestboi, MissyB3
Re: Nigerian Soldier Shares Photos From Her Rice Harvest by HungerBAD: 3:22pm On Jan 06, 2018
This is nice.

I like industrious people,as they usually never lack no matter the situation they find themselves in.

She might be an Ebonyi lady, as some are usually taught the secret to rice farming(Abakaliki Rice)from an early age.

But Faith Faith, if I was a sinner, the picture of you touching your toe in black would have made me start thinking some kinda way.

But thank God I am not a sinner.

I am HungerBAD and I approve your picture in BLACK.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Shares Photos From Her Rice Harvest by benzene00: 3:22pm On Jan 06, 2018
Re: Nigerian Soldier Shares Photos From Her Rice Harvest by taylor88(m): 3:23pm On Jan 06, 2018
Are they tired of killing the unarmed?

Ok
Re: Nigerian Soldier Shares Photos From Her Rice Harvest by Ever8054: 3:28pm On Jan 06, 2018
that's what buhari has thought us depend on one source of income and get it hot from poverty...
Re: Nigerian Soldier Shares Photos From Her Rice Harvest by charleff512(m): 3:30pm On Jan 06, 2018
Local Rice Production All The Way.2018 My Year Of New Heights!
Re: Nigerian Soldier Shares Photos From Her Rice Harvest by Tocheagle(m): 3:30pm On Jan 06, 2018
Make we chop ?
Re: Nigerian Soldier Shares Photos From Her Rice Harvest by HungerBAD: 3:45pm On Jan 06, 2018
Lalasticlacla and Mynd44 come and see a slay Soldier that is a hard worker.
Re: Nigerian Soldier Shares Photos From Her Rice Harvest by Mynd44: 3:47pm On Jan 06, 2018

(1)

****naijawin247 Delta**** / Osun Can Hold LG Elections, Says High Court / Jealous Husband Slices Wifes Phone In Half For Not Telling Him Her Passcode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.