Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,509 members, 7,808,863 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:13 PM

Can The South East Contain All Igbos? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can The South East Contain All Igbos? (4215 Views)

Please All Igbos Should Pray For Asagba Of Asaba. / IPOB Rejects Arewa Youths’ Quit Notice Withdrawal, Asks All Igbos To Return / Hausa Audio: Kill All Igbos In North From October 1. Don't Touch Yorubas - Deji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can The South East Contain All Igbos? by EternalTruths: 7:14pm On Jan 06, 2018
Igboland exist both in the SS & SE & NC.

The total land mass of Igboland is more than 40000sq/km°

5 Likes

Re: Can The South East Contain All Igbos? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jan 06, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

You must be a Yoruba Muslim
I know them by their IQ
so all the people are bashing you 24/7 are also yoruba muslim?
Re: Can The South East Contain All Igbos? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jan 06, 2018
adeolakemi:
The reasoning capacity of an afonja Muslim is lower than the IQ of a cattle and I repeat the only reasonable afonja is the dead one
it will be better for you not to comment on my post again,instead go and enjoy the ass of an aboki christian that turned your forefathers to suya.
Re: Can The South East Contain All Igbos? by mrhowoto: 7:40pm On Jan 06, 2018
Alariiwo:

Igbos are the ones choking Yorubas up in South West.

Once you all leave, Yorubas will have breathing space with enough lands for farming, airports and other infrastructures.

Anyone of you that attempts to stay back will be jailed. Simple!
Are you implying that once the great igbos leave afonjaland that your people will stop skull mining business.

8 Likes

Re: Can The South East Contain All Igbos? by shallysgirl: 8:24pm On Jan 06, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:
ignoramus. Its not about the number but natural resources.

If all igbos move to south east, there won't be land to do anything else like farming etc.

The whole world population can fit into newyork, yet we are complaining of over population already, why?

South east cannot contain all igbos.
Why the nightmare? Are you Igbo?
The question is as stupid as they come, cause all Igbos CAN NEVER RELOCATE TO THE SE. the world is our home. NTOOR.

9 Likes

Re: Can The South East Contain All Igbos? by shallysgirl: 8:27pm On Jan 06, 2018
Alariiwo:
Of course not..

Why do you think their elders went on begging parade for Arewa youths to withdraw the quit notice.

I always feel pity for them when I see them making noise online, they have no land, no jobs, no resources, nothing.
Erosion has eaten up half of their enclave, is it the dirt we should talk about?
I can't imagine an outbreak of say Ebola in that region. They won't survive it fa
From here I can see your fears. This is Nigeria and igbos live wherever they choose. How about that?

6 Likes

Re: Can The South East Contain All Igbos? by shallysgirl: 8:31pm On Jan 06, 2018
Alariiwo:

Igbos are the ones choking Yorubas up in South West.

Once you all leave, Yorubas will have breathing space with enough lands for farming, airports and other infrastructures.

Anyone of you that attempts to stay back will be jailed. Simple!
I said it, na fear dey do you this thing. Igbos are your neighbors, it is a pill you must swallow.

7 Likes

Re: Can The South East Contain All Igbos? by FRESHG(m): 8:33pm On Jan 06, 2018
zendy:

Lagos is by far the smallest state in Nigeria but contains 25 million people comfortably.
ABDELRAHMAN IS NOT A YORUBA MAN, HES A CONFIRM FULANI HERDSMAN.

1 Like

Re: Can The South East Contain All Igbos? by shallysgirl: 8:34pm On Jan 06, 2018
ipodstinks:
So cos kanu called you people piggy now, you thing afonjas care what you call them. If you like, call them snake, vulture, lion, or lizard. It doesn't change the fact that you people are pigs... Nnamdi kanu.
All I see is afonjazzy Headslammingvulture.

6 Likes

Re: Can The South East Contain All Igbos? by Alariiwo: 8:34pm On Jan 06, 2018
shallysgirl:

I said it, na fear dey do you this thing. Igbos are your neighbors, it is a pill you must swallow.

So why are you crying to have biafra?

It's greed that kill most of you. You want to be alone but don't want to leave others to be alone.
Come and get the biafra na.. let's see.

Fulanis are coming for your erosion enclave.. they will turn it to grazing lands for their cattles.
Re: Can The South East Contain All Igbos? by DerideGull(m): 8:35pm On Jan 06, 2018
abdelrahman:
Let assume every Nigerian will should
go back to his state of origin can the
south east contain the Igbos I see in
every state. The parcel of land called south east
Nigeria is bigger than Oyo state slihtly.

From the above post, it is safe to say you are uselessly educated. The so-called south-east zone does not limitedly represent Igbo land. Igbo land is greater than the nomenclatural south-east zone. Whenever you want to use Igbo in any foolish sentences of yours, you should first get enlightened. What a dumbass donkey.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can The South East Contain All Igbos? by shallysgirl: 8:37pm On Jan 06, 2018
abdelrahman:
it will be better for you not to comment on my post again,instead go and enjoy the ass of an aboki christian that turned your forefathers to suya.
Ntoor,nobody told you to splash your brains while Headzlamming to please the northern caliphate. Epele.

5 Likes

Re: Can The South East Contain All Igbos? by shallysgirl: 8:39pm On Jan 06, 2018
Alariiwo:

It's greed that kill most of you. You want to be alone but don't want to leave others to be alone.

Fulanis are coming for your erosion enclave.. they will turn it to grazing lands for their cattles.
Ntoor,we will live in and possess Lagos and the south west. Live with it.

6 Likes

Re: Can The South East Contain All Igbos? by Alariiwo: 8:39pm On Jan 06, 2018
shallysgirl:

From here I can see your fears. This is Nigeria and igbos live wherever they choose. How about that?

When everyone goes their separate ways, come back and say this trash..

You will learn the bitter way. Continue blabbing
Re: Can The South East Contain All Igbos? by Alariiwo: 8:44pm On Jan 06, 2018
shallysgirl:
Ntoor,we will live in and possess Lagos and the south west. Live with it.

your headache not mine..

You will never get biafra. That's a pill you must swallow
Re: Can The South East Contain All Igbos? by TheKingdom: 8:50pm On Jan 06, 2018
Nice try OP trying to plant some seeds into subconscious brains of people, but your PR machine broke in 2015 finally...

Your post should be instead, when will Nigeria change their name from Nigger Area to something African or better, divide peacefully into natural African nations....

4 Likes

Re: Can The South East Contain All Igbos? by ChidiAlaigbo: 8:54pm On Jan 06, 2018
Alariiwo:

I
This is what will happen to igboland eventually. Their language and people will disappear within 2 generations.
Re: Can The South East Contain All Igbos? by ipodstinks: 8:56pm On Jan 06, 2018
shallysgirl:

All I see is afonjazzy Headslammingvulture.
E pain am. Let fly my guy grin

Re: Can The South East Contain All Igbos? by Alariiwo: 8:57pm On Jan 06, 2018
ChidiAlaigbo:

I
This is what will happen to igboland eventually. Their language and people will disappear within 2 generations.

GBAM!!

You're a seer. Their language and culture will go extinct and new settlers will take over the lands.
Re: Can The South East Contain All Igbos? by Cooly100: 9:05pm On Jan 06, 2018
Alariiwo:

GBAM!!

You're a seer. Their language and culture will go extinct and new settlers will take over the lands.

Shut up..Go and help to clean Ibadan your eternal capital...full of decaying brown roof, no toilets and extremely dirty...

Ibadan can be a great place to live and work. It isn’t the dirtiest city in Nigeria anymore and that is very sure. At the moment, I estimate we collect 60 percent of the waste generated in Ibadan while the remaining 40 percent gets thrown into rivers and canals or get burnt...(Paul O’Callaghan is the Chief Executive Officer of WestAfrica ENRG, the company responsible for waste management in Oyo and Lagos states)

http://www.tribuneonlineng.com/ibadan-not-dirtiest-city-anymore-ocallaghan/

6 Likes

Re: Can The South East Contain All Igbos? by ChidiAlaigbo: 9:05pm On Jan 06, 2018
Alariiwo:

GBAM!!

Too many have left their barren hopeless tiny land
Re: Can The South East Contain All Igbos? by Cooly100: 9:07pm On Jan 06, 2018
ChidiAlaigbo:

yes too many have left... cheesy

Regarding open defecation, the highest proportion (8.8%) was found in the North Central zone,
followed by the South West (6.5%)
and then North East (4.3%) zones. By contrast, a lower percentage
was recorded in the South East (3.8%) and the lowest in the North West (3.6%). The likely reason for
higher prevalence of open defection in the North Central and South West zones is that their forest
vegetation provides more room for the practice, unlike the grassland vegetation in the North West
where the practice is the least used. Although, South East zone has more dense vegetation but has
lower prevalence of open defecation than the North East, suggesting an influence of other factors
such as education and wealth.

Article
Access to Sanitation Facilities among
Nigerian Households: Determinants and
Sustainability Implications
Ismaila Rimi Abubakar
College of Architecture and Planning, University of Dammam, P.O. Box 2397, Dammam 31451, Saudi Arabia;
irabubakar@uod.edu.sa; Tel.: +966-536-755-650
Academic Editor: Marc A. Rosen
Received: 20 February 2017; Accepted: 31 March 2017; Published: 5 April 2017

8 Likes

Re: Can The South East Contain All Igbos? by Alariiwo: 9:07pm On Jan 06, 2018
Cooly100:

Shut up..Go and help to clean Ibadan your eternal capital...full of decaying brown roof, no toilets and extremely dirty...

Ibadan can be a great place to live and work. It isn’t the dirtiest city in Nigeria anymore and that is very sure. At the moment, I estimate we collect 60 percent of the waste generated in Ibadan while the remaining 40 percent gets thrown into rivers and canals or get burnt...(Paul O’Callaghan is the Chief Executive Officer of WestAfrica ENRG, the company responsible for waste management in Oyo and Lagos states)

http://www.tribuneonlineng.com/ibadan-not-dirtiest-city-anymore-ocallaghan/

Go back home and think of alaigbo..

Leave Ibadan alone, whatever happens there shouldn't be your concern.

Think of how to develop your village in the East.
Re: Can The South East Contain All Igbos? by BankeSmalls(f): 9:08pm On Jan 06, 2018
Alariiwo:

When everyone goes their separate ways, come back and say this trash..

You will learn the bitter way. Continue blabbing

Alariiwo:

your headache not mine..

You will never get biafra. That's a pill you must swallow

When everyone goes their separate ways

and

you will never get Biafra

Are you Ok grin

6 Likes

Re: Can The South East Contain All Igbos? by Cooly100: 9:10pm On Jan 06, 2018
Alariiwo:

Go back home and think of alaigbo..

Leave Ibadan alone, whether happens there shouldn't be your concern.

Think of how to develop your village in the East.

I can bet my last kobo that my village is better than your local government HQ in SW...

So what are you killing yourself for?

8 Likes

Re: Can The South East Contain All Igbos? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jan 06, 2018
shallysgirl:

Ntoor,nobody told you to splash your brains while Headzlamming to please the northern caliphate. Epele.
shally,have you licked his ass today?
Re: Can The South East Contain All Igbos? by Alariiwo: 9:17pm On Jan 06, 2018
ChidiAlaigbo:

Don't mind them..
Those that will roast their skulls for sale in vodoo market are playing true love for them grin
Re: Can The South East Contain All Igbos? by BankeSmalls(f): 9:19pm On Jan 06, 2018
Cooly100:

I can bet my last kobo that my village is better than your local government HQ in SW...

Savage grin

3 Likes

Re: Can The South East Contain All Igbos? by Alariiwo: 9:19pm On Jan 06, 2018
Cooly100:

Then why not stay there?

What are you looking for in Ibadan and SW??
Re: Can The South East Contain All Igbos? by BankeSmalls(f): 9:21pm On Jan 06, 2018
Alariiwo:

Then why not stay there?

What are you looking for in Ibadan and SW??

Because as at the last time I checked, there was still freedom of movement in your stinking constitution. I can move to anywhere and return to my village when I want. I am not from a region who never travells all their life.

6 Likes

Re: Can The South East Contain All Igbos? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jan 06, 2018
abdelrahman:
Let assume every Nigerian will should
go back to his state of origin can the
south east contain the Igbos I see in
every state. The parcel of land called south east
Nigeria is bigger than Oyo state slihtly.

If Germany can contain all Germans, if Netherlands can contain all Dutch people, I don't see the problem here. But I know where you're driving at, do you always have to do this?

1 Like

Re: Can The South East Contain All Igbos? by Alariiwo: 9:24pm On Jan 06, 2018
BankeSmalls:

When everyone goes their separate ways

and

you will never get Biafra

Are you Ok grin

Yes.. you lots will serve as slaves to your Northern masters forever while Yorubas stand alone.

The fulanis that conquered you will fight to have you enslaved under them. They don't let go of their toys easily grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

16 Trucks Of Fuel Meant For Adamawa Diverted – DPR / Chai! Nnamdi KANU Will Not Kill Me With Intelligence / LASPARK Says Environmental Sustainability Is Vital To Wellbeing Of Lagosians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.