Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,210 members, 7,807,707 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:50 PM

Can The South East Contain All Igbos? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can The South East Contain All Igbos? (4210 Views)

Please All Igbos Should Pray For Asagba Of Asaba. / IPOB Rejects Arewa Youths’ Quit Notice Withdrawal, Asks All Igbos To Return / Hausa Audio: Kill All Igbos In North From October 1. Don't Touch Yorubas - Deji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can The South East Contain All Igbos? by BankeSmalls(f): 9:26pm On Jan 06, 2018
Alariiwo:

Yes.. you lots will serve as slaves to your Northern masters forever while Yorubas stand alone.

The fulanis that conquered you will fight to have you enslaved under them. They don't let go of their toys easily grin

Have they left Illorin yet? I heard they even installed an emir there to be testing our pre teen daughters in our Illorin grin talk about toys grin

6 Likes

Re: Can The South East Contain All Igbos? by Alariiwo: 9:28pm On Jan 06, 2018
BankeSmalls:

Because as at the last time I checked, there was still freedom of movement in your stinking constitution. I can move to anywhere and return to my village when I want. I am not from a region who never travells all their life.

Lwkmd grin

You that don't know road to your village. SW city life has rendered you homeless.

Say hi to your parents for me grin
runaway pipu

2 Likes

Re: Can The South East Contain All Igbos? by BankeSmalls(f): 9:30pm On Jan 06, 2018
Alariiwo:

Lwkmd grin

You that don't know road to your village. SW city life has rendered tou homeless.

runaway pipu

you that know the road to your village and nowhere else grin

say hello to those hidden skulls under your bed.

5 Likes

Re: Can The South East Contain All Igbos? by Alariiwo: 9:42pm On Jan 06, 2018
BankeSmalls:

you that know the road to your village and nowhere else grin

say hello to those hidden skulls under your bed.

The skulls you hid there ba?
Okija children dem.

2 Likes

Re: Can The South East Contain All Igbos? by Cooly100: 9:55pm On Jan 06, 2018
BankeSmalls:

Savage grin

barbarian... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Can The South East Contain All Igbos? by EmmySparky(m): 10:01pm On Jan 06, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:
ignoramus. Its not about the number but natural resources.

If all igbos move to south east, there won't be land to do anything else like farming etc.

The whole world population can fit into newyork, yet we are complaining of over population already, why?

South east cannot contain all igbos.
oga u can lie abeg....the whole world population into newyork...bros u off my light with this one

3 Likes

Re: Can The South East Contain All Igbos? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jan 06, 2018
BankeSmalls:

Because as at the last time I checked, there was still freedom of movement in your stinking constitution. I can move to anywhere and return to my village when I want. I am not from a region who never travells all their life.
So in other words you are a parasite?

1 Like

Re: Can The South East Contain All Igbos? by ChidiAlaigbo: 11:47pm On Jan 06, 2018
Alariiwo:

Lwkmd grin

You that don't know road to your village. SW city life has rendered you homeless.

runaway pipu

Igbos should worry about this......I know many whose children hate to be igbos because they are stuck in SW

2 Likes

Re: Can The South East Contain All Igbos? by nwoke37: 11:47pm On Jan 06, 2018
Meanwhile Buhari has just created a healthcare initiative called BuhariCare !!
Check it out below...
https://www.nairaland.com/4274276/buhari-creates-healthcare-system-called
Re: Can The South East Contain All Igbos? by EarthXmetahuman: 9:00am On Jan 07, 2018
EmmySparky:
oga u can lie abeg....the whole world population into newyork...bros u off my light with this one
use google and educate yourself before you talk nonsense.
Re: Can The South East Contain All Igbos? by Jonathan39: 9:07am On Jan 07, 2018
You never see anything. One day an igbo man will buy off your fathers compound and whisk you and your family away, that is what laziness will cost you
Alariiwo:

Igbos are the ones choking Yorubas up in South West.

Once you all leave, Yorubas will have breathing space with enough lands for farming, airports and other infrastructures.

Anyone of you that attempts to stay back will be jailed. Simple!

4 Likes

Re: Can The South East Contain All Igbos? by Reelectbuhari: 9:48am On Jan 07, 2018
igbos igbos igbos igbos
how many times did I call u people?
Re: Can The South East Contain All Igbos? by ZorGBUooeh: 10:49am On Jan 07, 2018
Sprumbabafather:

Eureka! You have now moved out of the argument and moved into Ogun , oyo and Ijaw to feed Yorubas? grin That was smart of you, now clap for your small brain. How much food does Ogun produce now with all their lands sold to omo ibos. How can Lagos chase away Dangote that owns half of the tiny state before they can cultivate a single heap for one yam?
Chai! Yu just dey smack the guy empty CONE HEAD at will. grin

2 Likes

Re: Can The South East Contain All Igbos? by ZorGBUooeh: 10:54am On Jan 07, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:
I know this is where he is going. Olodo flat head.

If lagos have ogun, oyo etc to feed it, who is gonna feed entire igboland? You expect ijaw to feed you for free?

Or you don't know that if you need atleast one major natural resource to trade to get another thing from another land?
The guy just murdered you..Go ad hide ursef cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Can The South East Contain All Igbos? by BankeSmalls(f): 10:59am On Jan 07, 2018
Alariiwo:

Igbos are the ones choking Yorubas up in South West.

Once you all leave, Yorubas will have breathing space with enough lands for farming, airports and other infrastructures.

Anyone of you that attempts to stay back will be jailed. Simple!

You mean to tell us that ibos are choking us inside our yorubaland?

But we wanted one Nigeria, the ibos are inside their country. Let them be.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can The South East Contain All Igbos? by EarthXmetahuman: 11:42am On Jan 07, 2018
[s]
ZorGBUooeh:

The guy just murdered you..Go ad hide ursef cheesy
[/s]drunk flat head.. where is the murder? cheesy
Re: Can The South East Contain All Igbos? by BankeSmalls(f): 11:46am On Jan 07, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:
[s][/s]drunk flat head.. where is the murder? cheesy

bross, the guy use you scrub floor, didn't know you were this empty grin
Re: Can The South East Contain All Igbos? by ikeyman00(m): 11:49am On Jan 07, 2018
yes it will and plenty space left

thank you for asking

Enugu state alone will contain 2/3 of our people

who need them

1 Like

Re: Can The South East Contain All Igbos? by Ejanla07: 11:54am On Jan 07, 2018
Alariiwo:

When everyone goes their separate ways, come back and say this trash..

You will learn the bitter way. Continue blabbing

Alariiwo:

your headache not mine..

You will never get biafra. That's a pill you must swallow

my 5 times head slamming yoruba muslim empty conehead broda. i am a yoruba muslim like u. i hate Igbos. just like every other afonja

why re u dis confused. u say wen everybody leave. 57 seconds later u claim Biafra will never come...

alfa let's go and mine skull. or use skull to drink pap for riches so our hungry fathers will stop selling our inheritance to hardworking Igbo people.

2 Likes

Re: Can The South East Contain All Igbos? by ZorGBUooeh: 12:05pm On Jan 07, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:
[s][/s]drunk flat head.. where is the murder? cheesy
Oga ar beg free me go face person wey dey spank you na
Abi you use style want make I separate the beating?Hahaha cheesy
Re: Can The South East Contain All Igbos? by EarthXmetahuman: 12:07pm On Jan 07, 2018
ZorGBUooeh:

Oga ar beg free me go face person wey dey spank you na
Abi you use style want make I separate the beating?Hahaha cheesy
like i said.. so many braindead flat head. cheesy

show the murder now.
Re: Can The South East Contain All Igbos? by EmmySparky(m): 1:09pm On Jan 07, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:
use google and educate yourself before you talk nonsense.
thats someone's theory...i dont beleive it...the same google that tells me tu face idibia is 6ft 8 inches tall...not all infos are correct...but i actually saw it though...read some articles on it...
Re: Can The South East Contain All Igbos? by EarthXmetahuman: 2:38pm On Jan 07, 2018
EmmySparky:
thats someone's theory...i dont beleive it...the same google that tells me tu face idibia is 6ft 8 inches tall...not all infos are correct...but i actually saw it though...read some articles on it...
it is not a theory, it's a simple math.

500sqm can contain 6billion people.

Consult me if you need the math, I will only charge you token.
Re: Can The South East Contain All Igbos? by shallysgirl: 5:28pm On Jan 07, 2018
ipodstinks:
E pain am. Let fly my guy grin
Na you e dey pain. Na you dey open thread. Na you dey get sleeplessness. Epele

1 Like

Re: Can The South East Contain All Igbos? by shallysgirl: 5:31pm On Jan 07, 2018
abdelrahman:
shally,have you licked his ass today?
Ok ,keep licking the sultan's azz. Na you sabi, May Jesus your creator have mercy on you and deliver you.
Re: Can The South East Contain All Igbos? by shallysgirl: 5:32pm On Jan 07, 2018
Alariiwo:

your headache not mine..

You will never get biafra. That's a pill you must swallow
Biafra or not, Lagos and sw is home.
Re: Can The South East Contain All Igbos? by shallysgirl: 5:33pm On Jan 07, 2018
Alariiwo:

When everyone goes their separate ways, come back and say this trash..

You will learn the bitter way. Continue blabbing

No Biafra.Nigeria is our nation, Lagos and sw is home.

1 Like

Re: Can The South East Contain All Igbos? by iSlayer: 5:42pm On Jan 07, 2018
Sprumbabafather:

Now, apply that your "walnut" sized brain to do the same logic on the south east grin

I can hear the sounds as your small brains grind slowly to process the information, you can do it, tryyyyyyy grin grin grin

Lol

1 Like

Re: Can The South East Contain All Igbos? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jan 07, 2018
shallysgirl:
Ok ,keep licking the sultan's azz. Na you sabi, May Jesus your creator have mercy on you and deliver you.
jesus my creator ke? the man that came out from woman's dirtiest place is your creator ? you are delude.
Re: Can The South East Contain All Igbos? by enemybulldozer(m): 6:01pm On Jan 07, 2018
ipodstinks:
So cos kanu called you people piggy now, you thing afonjas care what you call them. If you like, call them snake, vulture, lion, or lizard. It doesn't change the fact that you people are pigs... Nnamdi kanu.
Stop lying!! I know it's in your blood to lie but try as much as you can to stop it. You pigs from sad waste are the real pigs kanu was talking about so stop shifting the goal post.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can The South East Contain All Igbos? by MIKOLOWISKA: 8:27pm On Jan 07, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:

If all igbos move to south east, there won't be land to do anything else like farming etc.

The whole world population can fit into newyork, yet we are complaining of over population already, why?

they import the food
Re: Can The South East Contain All Igbos? by mrhowoto: 8:30pm On Jan 07, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:

Crying more than the bereaved is an invitation to suicide.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The True Nature Of The Enugu/onitsha Expressway Under Buhari! / 20 Years After: 'I Sorry For Nigeria' Song By Fela Anikulapo Kuti (Lyrics/Audio) / Jubilations For Biafrans As Nnamdi Kanu Records Another Huge Success On Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.