Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,863 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:54 PM

This Explains Northern Nigeria's Opposition To Resource Control - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / This Explains Northern Nigeria's Opposition To Resource Control (1543 Views)

LP Will Be Nigeria’s Opposition Party In 2024 — Peter Obi / Northern Nigeria Misconception! / Northern Nigeria Girls Are Among The Most Beautiful Girls In The World..... Ph (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Explains Northern Nigeria's Opposition To Resource Control by goestohell: 4:07pm On Jan 06, 2018
Re: This Explains Northern Nigeria's Opposition To Resource Control by chineduemmao: 4:23pm On Jan 06, 2018
They should try harder. Honestly i wish they would find what they are looking let know if we can enjoy peace in this country
Re: This Explains Northern Nigeria's Opposition To Resource Control by goestohell: 4:44pm On Jan 06, 2018
chineduemmao:
They should try harder. Honestly i wish they would find what they are looking let know if we can enjoy peace in this country

I also want them to find their own oil reserves. But after spending 3 billion dollars and finding nothing, they will only be fooling themselves if they keep on searching.

The painful thing is that the 3 billion dollars wasted on this fruitless venture was diverted from money which rightfully belongs to the Niger Delta people.
Re: This Explains Northern Nigeria's Opposition To Resource Control by chineduemmao: 7:45pm On Jan 06, 2018
Gotohellosewa:

I also want them to find their own oil reserves. But after spending 3 billion dollars and finding nothing, they will only be fooling themselves if they keep on searching.

The painful thing is that the 3 billion dollars wasted on this fruitless venture was diverted from money which rightfully belongs to the Niger Delta people.
really sad sad

(1) (Reply)

Help!!!! I Cant Access My Jamb Result / OMG, See How Rain Destroyed Phcn Pole At Taiwo In Kwaraste / 100 % Betpawa Virtual Tricks/ Cheat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.