Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:41 AM

Davido Offers 30 Billion Naira To A Male Nigerian Young Cosmetologist - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Offers 30 Billion Naira To A Male Nigerian Young Cosmetologist (1303 Views)

Davido To Sue Susan For 30 Billion Naira Over False Pregnancy Claim / Susan: Davido Offers N1M To Who Finds The Ladies Accusing Him Of Impregnating / Davido Offers N1m To Shoki Shitta Who Was Beaten For Disrespecting Wizkid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Offers 30 Billion Naira To A Male Nigerian Young Cosmetologist by ThatIsokoGuy(m): 6:27pm On Jan 06, 2018
The Nigerian popular singer Davido offers 30 billion naira to a Nigerian male cosmetologist Victory to return back to been dark, but this was his reaction on his Facebook and IG

'Uncle Davido please keep your 40billion, I don't need it, I just can't subject myself to be as dark as an 'Aproko paper bag', I'm a 21st century born, not the 90s'

He refused it comparing how he will never turn to be like a black nylon Nigeria bag known locally as 'Aproko paper bag'

If he were your brother what would you have done to him?

Re: Davido Offers 30 Billion Naira To A Male Nigerian Young Cosmetologist by makydebbie(f): 6:28pm On Jan 06, 2018
Unbelievable.
Re: Davido Offers 30 Billion Naira To A Male Nigerian Young Cosmetologist by CyberGypsy(m): 6:36pm On Jan 06, 2018
OLOSHI.
Re: Davido Offers 30 Billion Naira To A Male Nigerian Young Cosmetologist by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 6:47pm On Jan 06, 2018
I doubt the authenticity of this news
Re: Davido Offers 30 Billion Naira To A Male Nigerian Young Cosmetologist by mikejj(m): 7:16pm On Jan 06, 2018
makydebbie:
Unbelievable.
same i dont beleive this story..davido doesnt have that kind of money
Re: Davido Offers 30 Billion Naira To A Male Nigerian Young Cosmetologist by Daronyk(f): 9:46pm On Jan 06, 2018
No hating but this story is unbelievable
Re: Davido Offers 30 Billion Naira To A Male Nigerian Young Cosmetologist by Theseus01(m): 10:22pm On Jan 06, 2018
you are not good at blogging...... try something else

1 Like

Re: Davido Offers 30 Billion Naira To A Male Nigerian Young Cosmetologist by adehadex(m): 11:32pm On Jan 06, 2018
To be honest with you Pls just sue anyone that tell u u have sense.

(1) (Reply)

Movie Star, Angelina Jolie Now Dating Real Estate Agent (pic) / Tiwa Savage Slays In Black Fendi Outfit! See Photos / (viral Video) Rapper Kash Doll Accidentally Exposes Her Boobs On Instagram Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.