Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,875 members, 7,806,510 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:34 PM

Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) (32821 Views)

Mention that Troublesome Nairalander You'll Be Surprised To See In Heaven / A Nairalander You'll Like to Do This With [Picture] / Can You Live With Your Boyfriend If He Stays Here? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by sirBLUNT: 8:49pm On Jan 06, 2018
mhisbliss lets go and buy pretty babies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by jamariwolf2(f): 8:49pm On Jan 06, 2018
Tosinex:
I can share a room with you wink
no thanks.
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jan 06, 2018
Who Else If Not that freaking beauty Sinaj
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by Celcius: 8:52pm On Jan 06, 2018
Phintohlar.
She's dope.
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by YoungDaNaval(m): 8:54pm On Jan 06, 2018
makydebbie:
Lol, take your plan b. I can't survive here.
Shoro niyen?
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jan 06, 2018
I Will Also Like Rebirthforgoody... I Wanna rest In Those Large Bossom...

1 Like

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by Blackhawk03(f): 8:55pm On Jan 06, 2018
Smellymouth:

Lol.. And she is still beefing me grin

You started it... angry
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by YoungDaNaval(m): 8:55pm On Jan 06, 2018
emerich:
NwaAmaikpe
Hahahaha I miss my hero NwaAmaikpe!!

1 Like

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by YoungDaNaval(m): 8:58pm On Jan 06, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
One week? A nairalander? None 4 now.
I recommend Airforce1 to you
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jan 06, 2018
DeadRat:
I Will Also Like Rebirthforgoody... I Wanna rest In Those Large Bossom...

Abeg stop.
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jan 06, 2018
akashi01:
Dimple.s129 abi wetin be her name sef.

The gal fine like whaaaaat

Haven't you seen the movie, 'Cabin Fever' shocked

No... I'm out... I'm a city girl, I need my corner shop grin
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:00pm On Jan 06, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Nwaamaikpe.
This your name though! You must be one stingy fellow!
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jan 06, 2018
cassidy1996:
my crush, sexybbstar!
shocked smiley

1 Like

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by sinaj(f): 9:02pm On Jan 06, 2018
DeadRat:
Who Else If Not that freaking beauty Sinaj
I hope I will come out in one piece in diz kinda weather grin
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jan 06, 2018
Me me me and me
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by donnaD(f): 9:02pm On Jan 06, 2018
amani63:
I know, you are welcome
daz gud.

1 Like

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by donnaD(f): 9:03pm On Jan 06, 2018
amani63:
thank God you accept
Lol interesting.

1 Like

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 9:04pm On Jan 06, 2018
YoungDaNaval:
This your name though! You must be one stingy fellow!

Na u sabi
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by 2RUTHHURTS(m): 9:04pm On Jan 06, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
I don't even know who to call undecided
call Sarrki

1 Like

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jan 06, 2018
sinaj:
I hope I will come out in one piece in diz kinda weather grin
why Not... I Got Thick Furs for You
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by Preshy561(f): 9:04pm On Jan 06, 2018
CaptainGOOD:
Sekxyqueen. Else cold wee kee mee cry
lool grin
dim oma grin
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jan 06, 2018
rebirthforgoody:

Abeg stop.
undecided what Happen
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jan 06, 2018
YoungDaNaval:
I recommend Airforce1 to you
Nwanne so u hate me this much?
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by Oxster(m): 9:06pm On Jan 06, 2018
rebirthforgoody:
Me me me and me

ND me
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jan 06, 2018
Dimples129:

Haven't you seen the movie, 'Cabin Fever' shocked

No... I'm out... I'm a city girl, I need my corner shop grin
Disgusting horror Film
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by Preshy561(f): 9:07pm On Jan 06, 2018
these guys are really fantasizing undecided
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by Oxster(m): 9:07pm On Jan 06, 2018
DeadRat:
undecided what Happen

DeadRat go and Hide your Facegrin
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:07pm On Jan 06, 2018
2RUTHHURTS:
call Sárrki
Abeg I take Ogun name begew, no bring dat guy matter here mbok embarassed

1 Like

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jan 06, 2018
[quote author=Oxster post=63958486]

ND me[/quote

You are not serious.
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by TrapHedges(m): 9:08pm On Jan 06, 2018
mhisbliss smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by Oxster(m): 9:08pm On Jan 06, 2018
[quote author=rebirthforgoody post=63958520][/quote]

Of cos me not serious
Re: Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jan 06, 2018
DeadRat:
undecided what Happen

You want to spend one week with me hahaha you are not serious ooooh.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Girlfriend Of Man Who Called Out A Lady Over Flight Cries Out (video) / Tired Of This Relationship / Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.