Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,863 members, 7,802,770 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:12 PM

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick (54617 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts As Remi Tinubu Is Ordained As RCCG Pastor / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Man Wearing A Hat During Church Service (Photo) / Daddy Freeze Reacts As Apostle Suleman Increases His Tithe From 10% To 30% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jan 07, 2018
Babinski:

It is necessary that a line be drawn which Daddy Freeze or whatever his name is, has crossed. Critizing unbiblical practices of modern day Pastors with the aim of bring about positive change is different from trying to ridicule Christianity and the Bible under any guise whatsoever! His life in itself is amoral but we are told to see the truth in the message rather than the messenger. However it is becoming clear that Daddy Freeze's overall objective seems to be to bring the Bible and Christianity to disrepute.
As a person he already has a problem living a moral life and on one count he accuses Pastors of using a portion of the Bible for their own benefits, while now advocating his desire to use a portion of the Bible to support immoral living! Can someone please ask him what he stands for and actually practices and what is is overall aim? Freeing people from the so-called shackles of religion to now live immoral lives defined by individual concepts of wrong and right?

So he lives an immoral life n u live a moral life grin.

Na craze de come ur way oo. grin.

Stop fooling ur self publicly. U can start attacking Mr freeze wen he starts quoting Koran.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by adepeter2027(m): 1:40pm On Jan 07, 2018
jonnytad:
I won't like to copy and paste. .... you knw the truth.
You're dishonest
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jan 07, 2018
When The bible speaks of false prophets and how they will sway many from the sight and the words of God I used to think of it as absurd or impossible
.....Then Jesus was tempted by Satan ..Satan didn't use the words of the poet ..he didn't use parable ...he didn't use a novel...he used the word of God against Jesus .....

.....I have nothing against those who believe in the hypocrisy been spread by many ...For the bible let's me understand that this things MUST happen ... so to all I simply say Carry go!!

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by seunny4lif(m): 2:10pm On Jan 07, 2018
AlienStar:
If you can compare yourself with men of old whom God called, then you are nothing but a caveman
So, God did not call our Nigerian pastors and prophets?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by notoriousbabe: 2:14pm On Jan 07, 2018
[quote author=Ladyhippolyta88 post=63962724][/quote]nothing go happen, I go chop am, chop him money while you go dey cook for am,wash him clothes clean his house and born for him tongue tongue
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by lookingfly: 2:45pm On Jan 07, 2018
seunny4lif:
So true.
Their father Abraham of the many nations get side chick grin
David get many side chicks and God still call am him Great Person
Solomon Solo get enough side chicks and God still bless am

Abeg man needs more side chicks for blessing
no worry, when ur wife get side guy....... You go tell us bitter story later.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by streamsofjoy(f): 2:49pm On Jan 07, 2018
laliga01:

So what did the new testament say about tithing? Clarify me with biblical backing.

Seen. Wait for me
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by Paul112(m): 2:57pm On Jan 07, 2018
Freeze i leave u for God to Judge, cos u are misinterpreting the scriptures written in the bible.

2 Peter 2 vs1-2

1. But there were also false prophets among the people, even as there will be false teachers among you, who will secretly bring in destructive heresies, even denying the Lord who bought them, [and] bring on themselves swift destruction.

2. And many will follow their destructive ways, because of whom the way of truth will be blasphemed.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by babasolution: 3:02pm On Jan 07, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Let him take a time machine and travel back to the days of the bible,Me I nor dey share my husband with another woman I can do anything if he betrays me so I disagree with freeze on this.About the other parts he mentioned those were Jewish laws and they hardly practice it so it is not applicable in todays world because those are crimes against humanity but let me leave this for the sheeples to answer because the last time I checked I am not a Jew.

you this madame,how does your husband cope with you,he must be a big simp
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by VictorRomanov: 3:05pm On Jan 07, 2018
Penalty82:

When rev king set his member ablaze, what happened to him?

What are you even saying Please, if you don't have the capacity to explain your points logically, don't bother mentioning me. What has Rev King got to do with the point we raised.

Freeze is asking a simple question, why choose to keep a part of the Mosaic law that seem to favour pastors and throw away the rest. And don't tell me about law courts having the power to judge cases of adultery. There are places in the world that still abide by the Muslim sharia laws. So if Christians in the southern of Nigeria wants to live by the law of Moses they can do so. But No. They'll say Jesus ended the law, but that of tithing didn't end.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by Keneeby(m): 3:06pm On Jan 07, 2018
seguno2:

Who are you to know whether someone lacks the Holy Spirit or not?
Are you God or just an ordinary human being like everyone else?

Somebody who does not believe in the manifestation of the Holy Spirit has the Holy Spirit?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by Penalty82(m): 3:19pm On Jan 07, 2018
VictorRomanov:

What are you even saying Please, if you don't have the capacity to explain your points logically, don't bother mentioning me. What has Rev King got to do with the point we raised.

Freeze is asking a simple question, why choose to keep a part of the Mosaic law that seem to favour pastors and throw away the rest. And don't tell me about law courts having the power to judge cases of adultery. There are places in the world that still abide by the Muslim sharia laws. So if Christians in the southern of Nigeria wants to live by the law of Moses they can do so. But No. They'll say Jesus ended the law, but that of tithing didn't end.

Is Freeze God to determine the law I keep and the one I don't keep?. Let him goan pay the dowry of his lady first. There's nothing like Baby Mama.... tell him that.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by King44(m): 3:39pm On Jan 07, 2018
CAN SOMEONE HELP ME TO ASK FREEZ ABOUT HIS RELIGIOUS STAND HIS HE A MUSLIM? ATHEIST? TRADITIONALIST? OR A JEW? BECAUSE IT IS OBVIOUS HE IS NOT A CHRISTIAN AND DESPITE ALL THE ATROCITIES COMMITTED IN THE COUNTRY HE FINDS JOY IN CRITICIZING CHRISTIANS AND ANYTHING CHRISTIANITY, HE IS A HYPOCRITE
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 4:12pm On Jan 07, 2018
notoriousbabe:
nothing go happen, I go chop am, chop him money while you go dey cook for am,wash him clothes clean his house and born for him tongue tongue
In your dreams all the things when you mention a think na part of your plan for future.Abeg my sister he don do.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 4:14pm On Jan 07, 2018
babasolution:

you this madame,how does your husband cope with you,he must be a big simp
Tell me something.How you take know say I don marry.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by Sparkzl: 4:27pm On Jan 07, 2018
The problem with freeze is that He lack spiritual understanding of God and His word. If you dont have peronal relationship with God you can not understand Him. To freeze tithe might be wrong but there are those who think far beyond the ordinary. They dont walk think or act according to opinions but act on Gods plan and pursuit n purpose. Sarah thought she could help God fufuil His convenant of a promised Child and she ended up giving the world a monsterious descendant. She didnt even lived to enjoy the promised child she gave birth to.
Freeze might go on to condemn tithe that is because he reason with the human mind and not the mind of God.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by deebrain(m): 4:51pm On Jan 07, 2018
laliga01:

nobody force you madam.... Your tight your problem. Your blessings your luck.
Whatever
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by notoriousbabe: 4:54pm On Jan 07, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
In your dreams all the things when you mention a think na part of your plan for future.Abeg my sister he don do.
I go fok your husband without condom dis weekend tongue tongue
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by seunny4lif(m): 5:11pm On Jan 07, 2018
lookingfly:
no worry, when ur wife get side guy....... You go tell us bitter story later.
Only the men has side chicks and all of them are great men in the eye of God
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by VictorRomanov: 5:19pm On Jan 07, 2018
Penalty82:

Is Freeze God to determine the law I keep and the one I don't keep?. Let him goan pay the dowry of his lady first. There's nothing like Baby Mama.... tell him that.

No. He's not God. It's your pastors that are Gods to determine which laws to keep and throw away.

I knew it, that you have no reasonable points to present. You've left the issue to attack his personal life. Shay pastor Chris is divorced unscripturally and still leading his church and people are following him. Shay another pastor Chris has married multiple times and divorced multiple times and you've not told him to go fix himself. People are deceived cos they want to be deceived.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by Dindondin(m): 5:21pm On Jan 07, 2018
WorldRichest:
Can any Sheeple point out the lies in Daddy Freeze's statements?
Freeze is an anti Christ. There's no other word to describe him. He confuses the Christians with little knowledge of Bible & reasoning. His statements here is an error sermon. You can't advocate for cheating from men by saying Abraham, Jacob & Co had side chicks. Even though the Bible doesn't emphasise on the no of women to marry, it teaches moderation in every thing. You know it won't b easy to get a woman rivals, especially illegal rivals like concubines. The practice in the Jewish times of Bible happen with the circumstances of that time & they have the implications/repercussions. Abraham's having sex with Hagar created a rivalry btw the descendants of the children of Hagar & the children of Sarah (Christians & Muslims).
So... What kind of msg us DaddyFreeze preaching?
A msg of confusion. That now, men should start taking side chicks. Making our women to start falling into sin cos they are trying to fend of rivals. As if the problems created by those that deliberately v side chicks is not enough!
The earlier the better those DaddyFreeze preaches to realise that he's a foo l who just take Bible verses without thorough scanning but cook up a bad sermon from it.

About tithing, has Freeze not contradicted himself enough? How can he quote about legality of Abraham's side chicks when Abraham payed tithe. Didn't Abraham pay Melchizedek, a priest tithe? Shebi DaddyFreeze said tithing is an old testament thing. So it is for this blasphemous side chick message. It was taken from old testament too. The Apostles & Jesus didn't preach it.

See, tithing isn't compulsory, it's a thing to give with free mind. DaddyFreeze should correct people that said it's compulsory. Instead of him telling Pastors to point out Biblical verses that validates tithing. There's none that said it's compulsory but there are verses that said it was payed. Final verdict on tithing, it should be payed as the spirit leads. Christianity is practised with Biblical facts & common sense. It's not only things in the Bible Christians should practice. They are to follow good things from their culture, learnings etc.

On DaddyFreeze, he's a man who's controlled by his lust. He doesn't talk about other angles of Christianity like holiness, salvation, evangelism etc. Whatever his callous mind thinks it's not proper, he polishes & sell it to the gullible & lackadaisical Christians. People whose salvation aren't complete but are
swayed by deceptive words. Especially those that are Nigerians who finds the country's economy on the harsh side.

Take your time to ponder on my post & see the truth. DaddyFreeze is not handling the affairs of God properly. I pray to God to guide him right.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by GoodMuyis(m): 5:25pm On Jan 07, 2018
WorldRichest:
Can any Sheeple point out the lies in Daddy Freeze's statements?

(Matt 19:4 [KJV])
And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female,

The Above is the Word of God, not men practise
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 5:42pm On Jan 07, 2018
notoriousbabe:
I go fok your husband without condom dis weekend tongue tongue
I don tell you wetin I go do.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by seguno2: 5:56pm On Jan 07, 2018
Keneeby:
Somebody who does not believe in the manifestation of the Holy Spirit has the Holy Spirit?

While you are getting links to where he said what you attributed to him above, please explain what has belief in a particular manner of manifestation of something got to do with the possession of the thing?
Thanks
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by Habyz(m): 6:01pm On Jan 07, 2018
fabre4:

Did king Solomon go to heaven
Did he go to hell? What kind of a question are you asking.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by seguno2: 6:05pm On Jan 07, 2018
OBAGADAFFI:
Three Types of Tithes
the Levitical or sacred tithe.
the feast tithe.
the poor tithe.

The three different types are as follows:

1. The Levitical, or sacred tithe (Num. 18: 21, 24).

2. The tithe of the feasts (Deut. 14:22-27).

3. The tithe for the poor (Deut. 14:28, 29).

The first tithe, trace back to Abra­ham (Gen. 14:18-20), is the sacred tithe, given to the Levites and priests for their service to the temple and the congregation in the Old Testa­ment. This is the tithe we continue to give under the priesthood of Melchizedek in the New Testa­ment.

You are reading the Bible upside down.
Deuteronomy 14 is the only comprehensive passage on tithes.
Abraham never paid tithe. He gave 10% of what he looted from war only once. He never gave anything to anyone from his own labour. Definitely not to Melchizedek.
You may want to refresh your memory on the curses to be visited on those who twist the Word of God for their own selfish, greedy purpose.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by Next2Bezee(m): 6:19pm On Jan 07, 2018
Paul112:
Freeze i leave u for God to Judge, cos u are misinterpreting the scriptures written in the bible.

2 Peter 2 vs1-2

1. But there were also false prophets among the people, even as there will be false teachers among you, who will secretly bring in destructive heresies, even denying the Lord who bought them, [and] bring on themselves swift destruction.

2. And many will follow their destructive ways, because of whom the way of truth will be blasphemed.

Leave your pastor for God too. At least Freeze isn't twisting the word of God to deceive mumu people like you into paying him monthly salary aka tithe.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by babasolution: 6:23pm On Jan 07, 2018
[quote author=Ladyhippolyta88 post=63977993]Tell me something.How you take know say I don marry. [/quote

you were talking about killing ur husband if he cheats

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by souladot(m): 6:36pm On Jan 07, 2018
Normally, I would not do this. But for the sake of helping those who still have ears, let them listen. It is so disheartening that people are not seeing the handwriting on the wall. You remember Pharoah, Herod and the likes? Don't allow your heart to be hardened by falsehood. Only Truth makes free. Daddy Freeze is treading a path - let him be. The Spirit of God is the Spirit of Truth & Liberty; He is the only one that can reveal God's Word to you, not any man. God deals with the heart, not the head. Those with head knowledge can say all sorts and quote scriptures off context and intent, but they receive nothing from God.
Faith is of the heart
Love is of the heart
Truth is of the heart
May God help the Christians on Nairaland to unite against this evil and wickedness. Amen

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 6:51pm On Jan 07, 2018
[quote author=babasolution post=63981378][/quote]Very true.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by TessaJ: 7:27pm On Jan 07, 2018
Piercy:
When The bible speaks of false prophets and how they will sway many from the sight and the words of God I used to think of it as absurd or impossible
.....Then Jesus was tempted by Satan ..Satan didn't use the words of the poet ..he didn't use parable ...he didn't use a novel...he used the word of God against Jesus .....

.....I have nothing against those who believe in the hypocrisy been spread by many ...For the bible let's me understand that this things MUST happen ... so to all I simply say Carry go!!
God bless you for this wonderful piece. I have been reading people's comments on this forum for quite some time now and I am not surprise at all.This just the beginning of the end. So I won't be surprise if hundreds of people like freeze start springing up.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wale Gates Post: Women, Bible, Husbands, Maids, SideChick by Penalty82(m): 7:39pm On Jan 07, 2018
VictorRomanov:

No. He's not God. It's your pastors that are Gods to determine which laws to keep and throw away.

I knew it, that you have no reasonable points to present. You've left the issue to attack his personal life. Shay pastor Chris is divorced unscripturally and still leading his church and people are following him. Shay another pastor Chris has married multiple times and divorced multiple times and you've not told him to go fix himself. People are deceived cos they want to be deceived.

Pastor Chris never divorced his wife but his wife got separated from him. Sense fall on you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Pastor Turns His Members Into Sheeps & Goats Inside Church (video) / Check Out This Church Billboard Sighted In Lagos / Nigerians React To Pastor Adeboye's Tweet About Facebook Wife & YouTube

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.