Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,794 members, 7,806,193 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:48 PM

Man Impregnates His Mother In-law In Nassawara - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Impregnates His Mother In-law In Nassawara (906 Views)

Man Impregnates His Sister In-law To Punish His "Abusive" Wife / Man Impregnates His Mother-In-Law In Nasarawa (Photo) / Man Impregnates Sister-In-Law In Lagos. His Wife Got Impregnated By Another Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Impregnates His Mother In-law In Nassawara by kelizosuy(f): 9:17pm On Jan 06, 2018
A 45-year-old farmer and carpenter identified as John Ulaha, has reportedly impregnated his mother-in-law and putting his wife, Victoria, in a fix.

According to a new report by Sunonline, sometime in mid-September 2017, John and his mother-in-law, Mrs. Ashetu Igbasue, 42, had relocated to Awe, Nassarawa State, in order to fast-track their harvesting. Three months into the pair’s sojourn, Ashetu got pregnant.

Read more on it here
https:///p96XF3-11wv
Re: Man Impregnates His Mother In-law In Nassawara by rezzy: 10:57pm On Apr 05, 2018
@kelizosuy,

I don't know where to write this, so please forgive me

I don't know how old that your friend is for her to be reasoning like that. Most of us were once like that when we were younger (teenager) . We actually tot it's the end of the world for a lady who has a baby outside marriage.
But now we know better, thank God for social media and the likes and also listening to motivational messages from single mothers

I know she has hurt you but forgive her, but still let her know your mind.
Re: Man Impregnates His Mother In-law In Nassawara by kelizosuy(f): 4:49am On Apr 06, 2018
You see if she was a teen or in her early twenties I will understand. Not someone almost 30 na haba.

Well it's alright
rezzy:
@kelizosuy,

I don't know where to write this, so please forgive me

I don't know how old that your friend is for her to be reasoning like that. Most of us were once like that when we were younger (teenager) . We actually tot it's the end of the world for a lady who has a baby outside marriage.
But now we know better, thank God for social media and the likes and also listening to motivational messages from single mothers

I know she has hurt you but forgive her, but still let her know your mind.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Return Of A Lost Big Yansh. / Covid-19: Father Gives Son Embarrassing Haircut To Enforce Social Distancing / A Friend Has Been Scammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.