Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,383 members, 7,808,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:50 AM

Church Using POS To Collect Tithes And Offerings. Right Or Wrong? (Picture) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Church Using POS To Collect Tithes And Offerings. Right Or Wrong? (Picture) (47994 Views)

Do You Still Pay Your Tithes And Offerings? / Daddy Freeze Shares Mobile Bank App For Tithes And Offerings For Churches / Femi Owolabi: "Pastors Use Tithes And Offerings For Humanity" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Church Using POS To Collect Tithes And Offerings. Right Or Wrong? (Picture) by blogbuilder: 7:37am On Jan 07, 2018
Good morning nairalanders and happy first sunday to you.
Some few days ago, I stumbled upon this picture online.
It is a church using Point of sale POS for collection of their offering and tithes.
My question is that, is it right or wrong or modern civilisation?

1 Share

Re: Church Using POS To Collect Tithes And Offerings. Right Or Wrong? (Picture) by EmekaBlue(m): 7:43am On Jan 07, 2018
angry pastorenpreneurship

Business in d so called house of God. Money is d god on earth here tho.

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Church Using POS To Collect Tithes And Offerings. Right Or Wrong? (Picture) by liri(m): 7:43am On Jan 07, 2018
Cc: @Daddy freeze

some churches are going full commercial.

41 Likes

Re: Church Using POS To Collect Tithes And Offerings. Right Or Wrong? (Picture) by bedspread: 7:51am On Jan 07, 2018
Old pics......
To your Question, with the inventions in The financial sector by the CBN it's no problem.

25 Likes

Re: Church Using POS To Collect Tithes And Offerings. Right Or Wrong? (Picture) by sinaj(f): 7:52am On Jan 07, 2018
This is extreme nau

Na wa o!

4 Likes

Re: Church Using POS To Collect Tithes And Offerings. Right Or Wrong? (Picture) by SAMBARRY: 8:01am On Jan 07, 2018
cheesy
Re: Church Using POS To Collect Tithes And Offerings. Right Or Wrong? (Picture) by xreal: 8:05am On Jan 07, 2018
In Oyedepo's voice:

Jesu! Brethren, this is my idea. I will advice you do it in nigeria alone.

I tried that in the uk and was banned.

68 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Church Using POS To Collect Tithes And Offerings. Right Or Wrong? (Picture) by LilSmith55(m): 8:05am On Jan 07, 2018
This on na real wa ooooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Church Using POS To Collect Tithes And Offerings. Right Or Wrong? (Picture) by samuelizz(m): 8:07am On Jan 07, 2018
... looks stupid tho...
Re: Church Using POS To Collect Tithes And Offerings. Right Or Wrong? (Picture) by clefstone(m): 8:12am On Jan 07, 2018
don't think collecting money thru POS is wrong, it's only technology

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Church Using POS To Collect Tithes And Offerings. Right Or Wrong? (Picture) by dikeigbo2(m): 8:23am On Jan 07, 2018
Pure business centers grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Church Using POS To Collect Tithes And Offerings. Right Or Wrong? (Picture) by internationalman(m): 8:32am On Jan 07, 2018
Food is ready for daddy freeze

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Church Using POS To Collect Tithes And Offerings. Right Or Wrong? (Picture) by BuhariNaWah: 8:32am On Jan 07, 2018
They are only trying to make things convenient for their members, considering the down time of most ATMs and the stress of getting cash (queues) before service.

CBN will laud and encourage it.... It's called cashlite/cashless

But Buhari na wah sha!

15 Likes

Re: Church Using POS To Collect Tithes And Offerings. Right Or Wrong? (Picture) by DLondonboiy: 8:32am On Jan 07, 2018
grin

Africa is the way it is because we are too dull...too tootoo dull.

Tufiakwa

6 Likes

Re: Church Using POS To Collect Tithes And Offerings. Right Or Wrong? (Picture) by Ayodejioak(m): 8:32am On Jan 07, 2018
And what is so bad about that?
Fact that they improvised recent technology? Now whats the difference between that and churches that have a donate button on their website? OP receive sense!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Church Using POS To Collect Tithes And Offerings. Right Or Wrong? (Picture) by TerrorSquad147: 8:32am On Jan 07, 2018
How is it your business my guy?? Face your front and mind your business. If you feel minding your business isn't paying you well, then sorry for your misfortune. Let people live the way they want to live, if they decide to install ATM in their churches sef, leave them. Thank you and have a nice day cool

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Church Using POS To Collect Tithes And Offerings. Right Or Wrong? (Picture) by castrol180(m): 8:33am On Jan 07, 2018
whatever! it is the giver and taker's cup of tea...
Re: Church Using POS To Collect Tithes And Offerings. Right Or Wrong? (Picture) by eedriy: 8:34am On Jan 07, 2018
Re: Church Using POS To Collect Tithes And Offerings. Right Or Wrong? (Picture) by Nobody: 8:34am On Jan 07, 2018
That picture is mountain of fire prayer city

2 Likes

Re: Church Using POS To Collect Tithes And Offerings. Right Or Wrong? (Picture) by Nobody: 8:34am On Jan 07, 2018
For easy Business transactions

5 Likes

Re: Church Using POS To Collect Tithes And Offerings. Right Or Wrong? (Picture) by Diso60090(m): 8:34am On Jan 07, 2018
Daddy freeze must hear this

2 Likes

Re: Church Using POS To Collect Tithes And Offerings. Right Or Wrong? (Picture) by blackbeau1(f): 8:34am On Jan 07, 2018
My question is will we never stop talking about this issue of money and the church ?

5 Likes

Re: Church Using POS To Collect Tithes And Offerings. Right Or Wrong? (Picture) by rattlesnake(m): 8:34am On Jan 07, 2018
Wrong motive
Re: Church Using POS To Collect Tithes And Offerings. Right Or Wrong? (Picture) by Uyi168: 8:35am On Jan 07, 2018
xreal:
In Oyedepo's voice:
Jesu! Brethren, this is my idea. I will advice you do it in nigeria alone.
I tried that in the uk and was banned.
..lol

1 Like

Re: Church Using POS To Collect Tithes And Offerings. Right Or Wrong? (Picture) by Sunymoore(m): 8:36am On Jan 07, 2018
Allah ya kyauta
Re: Church Using POS To Collect Tithes And Offerings. Right Or Wrong? (Picture) by 8stargeneral: 8:36am On Jan 07, 2018
Church don enter digital
Re: Church Using POS To Collect Tithes And Offerings. Right Or Wrong? (Picture) by Millz404(m): 8:36am On Jan 07, 2018
They are making the most of technology.

To exploit the gullible

2 Likes

Re: Church Using POS To Collect Tithes And Offerings. Right Or Wrong? (Picture) by Nobody: 8:36am On Jan 07, 2018
The church's Managing Director right now

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Church Using POS To Collect Tithes And Offerings. Right Or Wrong? (Picture) by Nobody: 8:36am On Jan 07, 2018
Zombie Christians grin

4 Likes

Re: Church Using POS To Collect Tithes And Offerings. Right Or Wrong? (Picture) by DeSepiero(m): 8:37am On Jan 07, 2018
Changing with the times.
Re: Church Using POS To Collect Tithes And Offerings. Right Or Wrong? (Picture) by Nobody: 8:37am On Jan 07, 2018
okay. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor E.A Adeboye's Prophecy For 2019 And His Use Of Bible References / Pope Francis To Atheists: You Dont Have To Believe In God To Go To Heaven / Fight Inside Olivet Baptist Church In US While Pastor Was Preaching (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.