Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,295 members, 7,780,691 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:41 PM

CAN Declares Support For Fr Mbaka’s Prophecy On Buhari, Dankwambo. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / CAN Declares Support For Fr Mbaka’s Prophecy On Buhari, Dankwambo. (37164 Views)

Samuel Akinbodunse: "Why God Changed My Prophecy On Buhari’s Death" / Father Mbaka Speaks On Buhari's Victory / Prophet Mike Agboola Prophecy On Osun Election: 'Omisore Is Winner' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CAN Declares Support For Fr Mbaka’s Prophecy On Buhari, Dankwambo. by WhiskeyTangoFox: 11:50am On Jan 07, 2018
Dirkcoyt:

you said he's 55years and buhari is twice his age? continue

you said he's detribalized? just because he doesn't rev up the polity? truth is that every Nigerian is tribalistic we may just pretend because of the society.

you said he's young? if 55years is young to you and I wonder what is old

you are a political jobber and a terrible sycophant who will do of say anything to curry favour.

both APC and PDP are all rogues that intend to feed on our helplessness. you should shun crumble eating from politicians if you have this nation interest at heart.

Please provide facts to back ur evasive point or u hush it. How is he a political jobber and a sycophant? U typed so much bt failed to say absolutely anything.

2 Likes

Re: CAN Declares Support For Fr Mbaka’s Prophecy On Buhari, Dankwambo. by modik(m): 11:51am On Jan 07, 2018
Ezechinwa:
The same fake prophet that said buhari was the saviour in the last elections ?

Saul was chosen and anointed King to save Isreal, but he failed.

Replacing him wasn't difficult for God.

Maybe PMB too.

3 Likes

Re: CAN Declares Support For Fr Mbaka’s Prophecy On Buhari, Dankwambo. by vigasimple(m): 11:52am On Jan 07, 2018
Funnicator:
Why I will Dankwambo in 2019.

Buhari can't use EFCC to harass him with court injuctions because he's a sitting governor. sitting governors have immunity.

He's 55year old, Buhari is twice older than him.

He's healthy, only suffers from malaria and headache, unlike buhari who has legions of demons inside him and travelling to jand like a witch with Apc broomstick everytime.

He's detribalized, never has he made tribalistic comments like Hell Rufai and Buhari.

I school in Gombe but from the south and Gombe is developing infrastructurallly.

Ibrahim Dankwambo owes no civil servants or teachers.

He's erudite, strong, agile, young.

Apc and buhari tsunami that swept entire North in 2015 never affected him, he firmly won his election under PDP beating his opponent with over 120,000 margin.

he's an accountant and seasoned technocrat at federal level, having been former accountant general of the federation under OBJ and Yaradua, two men who positioned our economy for good, hence i think he worked with the best hands and has enough experience to turn Nigeria away from this Buhari induced hardship.

Nigerians, I'd like you to welcome your next President-elect by 2019, Hassam Dankwambo.

In Nigeria, especially in the North, we vote by tribe and religion. Anyone who is not Fulani we struggle to win in the North. I don't know what tribe he is, but if he can publicly agree to one term with Yoruba as his VP, to match APC, fire for fire to enable SE to takeover in 2023, then he can have enough spread to win. Kwankwanso and Sule Lamido both Fulani and Muslims from Kano and Jigawa with Yoruba VP will knock out a joking party of APC

1 Like

Re: CAN Declares Support For Fr Mbaka’s Prophecy On Buhari, Dankwambo. by blackbreed25(m): 11:52am On Jan 07, 2018
sirBLUNT:
if this man contest i will vote him straight up..
You have no other choice
Re: CAN Declares Support For Fr Mbaka’s Prophecy On Buhari, Dankwambo. by malakasea(m): 11:53am On Jan 07, 2018
Mind your toung.
Re: CAN Declares Support For Fr Mbaka’s Prophecy On Buhari, Dankwambo. by temptnow: 11:53am On Jan 07, 2018
fergie001:

No-one takes him seriously.....
He was part of those who supported this calamity
he didn't support it as you think, he saw it ahead and said it's going to happen. Don't make it sound like he pray for it to happen. Nigerians were decieved with one dollar to one Naira.

Try to read meaning into what he has just said, "he said there's someone in Gombe state doing very well, he has no clue what party the person is but which ever party that person is in should be put up for presidency and that person will win.

As for me I didn't even know that there's a PDP governor in the North East, I decided to Google him up and low and behold it's a PDP governor. I know APC and EFCC will come out with frivolous accusations just to stain him, but it's going to be a waste of time
Re: CAN Declares Support For Fr Mbaka’s Prophecy On Buhari, Dankwambo. by Nobody: 11:53am On Jan 07, 2018
modik:

Saul was chosen and anointed King to save Isreal, but he failed.

Replacing him wasn't difficult for God.

Maybe PMB too.

Africa's , you guys never learn. God never showed that fake prophet anything, it was just politically sabotage against GEJ
Re: CAN Declares Support For Fr Mbaka’s Prophecy On Buhari, Dankwambo. by malakasea(m): 11:54am On Jan 07, 2018
[quote author=Funnicator post=63967180] Why I will Dankwambo in 2019.

Buhari can't use EFCC to harass him with court injuctions because he's a sitting governor. sitting governors have immunity.

He's healthy, only suffers from malaria and headache, unlike buhari who has legions of demons inside him and travelling to jand like a witch with Apc broomstick everytime.

He's detribalized, never has he made tribalistic comments like Hell Rufai and Buhari.

I school in Gombe but from the south and Gombe is developing infrastructurallly.

Apc and buhari tsunami that swept entire North in 2015 never affected him, he firmly won his election under PDP beating his opponent with over 120,000 margin.

he's an accountant and seasoned technocrat at federal level, having been former accontant general of THE.mind your toug
Re: CAN Declares Support For Fr Mbaka’s Prophecy On Buhari, Dankwambo. by LZAA: 11:55am On Jan 07, 2018
temptnow:

http://dailypost.ng/2018/01/07/2019-can-declares-support-fr-mbakas-prophecy-buhari-dankwambo/?utm_source=dlvr.it_dp1&utm_medium=facebook
f**@$* businessmen
bubu is going to lose thats certain
also to evryone shouting youth youth
dimeji bankole was a youth and stole blindly
dont even get me started on yahaya bello
the ideal candidate should have no links to d likes of ibb,obj, ty danjuma

2 Likes

Re: CAN Declares Support For Fr Mbaka’s Prophecy On Buhari, Dankwambo. by temptnow: 11:55am On Jan 07, 2018
vigasimple:

In Nigeria, especially in the North, we vote by tribe and religion. Anyone who is not Fulani we struggle to win in the North. I don't know what tribe he is, but if he can publicly agree to one term with Yoruba as his VP, to match APC, fire for fire to enable SE to takeover in 2023, then he can have enough spread to win. Kwankwanso and Sule Lamido both Fulani and Muslims from Kano and Jigawa with Yoruba VP will knock out a joking party of APC
continue to vote by tribe and religion. We can see how the North is progressing in the world
Re: CAN Declares Support For Fr Mbaka’s Prophecy On Buhari, Dankwambo. by jonnytad(m): 11:56am On Jan 07, 2018
laffwitmi:
Which Yoruba hate Buhari, we love buhari like kilsede and we thank him for taking out of recession Pdp put us...We will never vote Pdp again,
we dont want looters party again...

Sai baba till 2023

I swear. ..... I don't wanna swear this yr, pls don't lemme start wt you. Yorubas in your family abi?
Re: CAN Declares Support For Fr Mbaka’s Prophecy On Buhari, Dankwambo. by laffwitmi: 11:56am On Jan 07, 2018
But your 5% will give OTHERS presidency abi..
temptnow:
guy stop chest beating, Google 2015 presidential election results Southwest couldn't give Buhari 80% to 20% results. Instead it was all 55% to 45% results. That's why Arewa will never take you people seriously

1 Like

Re: CAN Declares Support For Fr Mbaka’s Prophecy On Buhari, Dankwambo. by Dirkcoyt: 11:58am On Jan 07, 2018
WhiskeyTangoFox:

Please provide facts to back ur evasive point or u hush it. How is he a political jobber and a sycophant? U typed so much bt failed to say absolutely anything.

is it a fact that Mr President is twice the age of someone who is said to be 55years old? since you're Mr fact.

is it a fact that 55years old is considered young in any part of the world ?

you just want to have an opposing view but end up being cheap in doing it.

1 Like

Re: CAN Declares Support For Fr Mbaka’s Prophecy On Buhari, Dankwambo. by sirBLUNT: 11:59am On Jan 07, 2018
blackbreed25:
You have no other choice
do you have a better choice?
Re: CAN Declares Support For Fr Mbaka’s Prophecy On Buhari, Dankwambo. by ipodAreslave2ND: 12:01pm On Jan 07, 2018
Swear if you wan swaer,na back to sender...We yoruba will vote Buhari again even if not for him but for Osinbajo
jonnytad:

I swear. ..... I don't wanna swear this yr, pls don't lemme start wt you. Yorubas in your family abi?

1 Like

Re: CAN Declares Support For Fr Mbaka’s Prophecy On Buhari, Dankwambo. by engrelvis(m): 12:03pm On Jan 07, 2018
Nigerians r very funny.dey react according to d present situation.d killings by d Fulanis,high rate of naira,insecurity etc is clouding our judgement.d same tin happened in Jonathan.so is like a cycle.my dear Nigerians all these problems did nt start today.n these present politicians,buhari or atiku or dinkwambo cannot solve dem.what we is complete overhaul of d system n our mindset including our religious leaders.the same thing is happening in US but d only thing is dat dey already v solid structure on ground.
Re: CAN Declares Support For Fr Mbaka’s Prophecy On Buhari, Dankwambo. by fergie001: 12:04pm On Jan 07, 2018
temptnow:
he didn't support it as you think, he saw it ahead and said it's going to happen. Don't make it sound like he pray for it to happen. Nigerians were decieved with one dollar to one Naira.

Try to read meaning into what he has just said, "he said there's someone in Gombe state doing very well, he has no clue what party the person is but which ever party that person is in should be put up for presidency and that person will win.
tongue
As for me I didn't even know that there's a PDP governor in the North East, I decided to Google him up and low and behold it's a PDP governor. I know APC and EFCC will come out with frivolous accusations just to stain him, but it's going to be a waste of time
I have known the man for a long time right from his days as Accountant-General of the Federation and I have useful information on Gombe and know he is doing very very well........but Mbaka should rest,abeg
Re: CAN Declares Support For Fr Mbaka’s Prophecy On Buhari, Dankwambo. by Bobby808: 12:05pm On Jan 07, 2018
mrvitalis:
This a good option for pdp to consider

Or Buhari should call him to apc and hand over to him

Don't know what this pastors are seeing but the numbers favor Buhari
And in 2018 the economic gains would become visible
Oil price works go higher
What did u say? That Buhari should call him to apc abi?
Re: CAN Declares Support For Fr Mbaka’s Prophecy On Buhari, Dankwambo. by jonnytad(m): 12:09pm On Jan 07, 2018
ipodAreslave2ND:
Swear if you wan swaer,na back to sender...We yoruba will vote Buhari again even if not for him but for Osinbajo
Osinbajo is my pastor, but I won't vote him and i knw yorubas won't vote him cuz His voice wasn't heard when it matters most.
Re: CAN Declares Support For Fr Mbaka’s Prophecy On Buhari, Dankwambo. by modik(m): 12:10pm On Jan 07, 2018
Ezechinwa:

Africa's , you guys never learn. God never showed that fake prophet anything, it was just politically sabotage against GEJ

Whether shown or not.... He warned GEJ not to contest

He foretold the coming of Pmb

He foretold his health travails and long absence from office

All came to pass..

Let's keep watching.. .
Re: CAN Declares Support For Fr Mbaka’s Prophecy On Buhari, Dankwambo. by flowbjones(m): 12:23pm On Jan 07, 2018
Hassan Dankwambo!!!
Re: CAN Declares Support For Fr Mbaka’s Prophecy On Buhari, Dankwambo. by jaymichael(m): 12:27pm On Jan 07, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

Abeg which numbers are you referring to
All indices shows that this administration is the worst thing that has ever happened to Nigeria
Which indices from IPOB bureau of statistics? We can't go back to the era of free for all thieving and pilfering of state resources.
Re: CAN Declares Support For Fr Mbaka’s Prophecy On Buhari, Dankwambo. by omogin(f): 12:29pm On Jan 07, 2018
I declare my total support too
Re: CAN Declares Support For Fr Mbaka’s Prophecy On Buhari, Dankwambo. by rummmy: 12:30pm On Jan 07, 2018
embarassedTruth,i did nysc in Gombe and I can attest to that...buhari have a lot of wicked demon following him
Funnicator:

he's an accountant and seasoned technocrat at federal level, having been former accountant general of the federation under OBJ and Yaradua, two men who positioned our economy for good, hence i think he worked with the best hands and has enough experience to turn Nigeria away from this Buhari induced hardship.

Nigerians, I'd like you to welcome your next President-elect by 2019, Hassam Dankwambo.
Re: CAN Declares Support For Fr Mbaka’s Prophecy On Buhari, Dankwambo. by OyiboOyibo(m): 12:31pm On Jan 07, 2018
He's a professional unlike Buhari
Re: CAN Declares Support For Fr Mbaka’s Prophecy On Buhari, Dankwambo. by WhiskeyTangoFox: 12:35pm On Jan 07, 2018
Dirkcoyt:

is it a fact that Mr President is twice the age of someone who is said to be 55years old? since you're Mr fact.

Come on, I'm sure ur smarter than dis. We all know buhari isn't twice his age bt is significantly older. Considering how old buhari (75 years bt debateable) is and the likes of atiku (71 years), Ibrahim Hassan is "relatively" young (55 years) compared to these folks. Next time, dnt generalise tribalism to all Nigerians cos dat's not the truth, or fair to some. Although few, there are some genuine and worthy candidates in both parties (app and pdp), bt most of the political leaders of our dear country have their ulterior motives, hence they keep pushing for those dat have little or nothing to offer. Please, let's speak with both intellect and intuition.
Re: CAN Declares Support For Fr Mbaka’s Prophecy On Buhari, Dankwambo. by yaki84: 12:35pm On Jan 07, 2018
mrvitalis:
Don't know what this pastors are seeing but the numbers favor Buhari And in 2018 the economic gains would become visible Oil price works go higher
oil price only affects the rich, it doesnt add value to the masses. It also affects the country negatively...... So dont use oil price increase as anything good
Re: CAN Declares Support For Fr Mbaka’s Prophecy On Buhari, Dankwambo. by WhiskeyTangoFox: 12:38pm On Jan 07, 2018
Dirkcoyt:

So no one jumps on the petty, I meant apc and pdp. Also how is the gentleman a political jobber and sycophant? U never answered that question
Re: CAN Declares Support For Fr Mbaka’s Prophecy On Buhari, Dankwambo. by lamalang(m): 12:45pm On Jan 07, 2018
Some CAN members need serious flioggin
Re: CAN Declares Support For Fr Mbaka’s Prophecy On Buhari, Dankwambo. by Yakson09: 12:47pm On Jan 07, 2018
Funnicator:

so bubu is 110 ABI?
Re: CAN Declares Support For Fr Mbaka’s Prophecy On Buhari, Dankwambo. by Guyman02: 12:47pm On Jan 07, 2018
aolawale025:
No matter what CAN should have only a moral intervention in politics. Not direct involvement

Islam is a political religion, Muhammad fought several wars to impose his followers in power and forcefully convert those HR defeated to Islam, I hope you ignorant anti-CAN lots will understand that someday
Re: CAN Declares Support For Fr Mbaka’s Prophecy On Buhari, Dankwambo. by Themandator: 12:51pm On Jan 07, 2018
mrvitalis:

Don't know what this pastors are seeing but the numbers favor Buhari
And in 2018 the economic gains would become visible
Oil price works go higher

2018 has opened with blood shed and a bleeding economy courtesy of the government handling of the engine room of the economy, oil. Up till this moment the government is having meetings on how to solve the lingering fuel issue beyond the archaic and deceitful method of harassing station owners like they are the real deal in the chain.......No concrete plans but just three options according to Kachikwu to be considered nd then implemented or modified

There is nothing to show that there would be a tangible improvement in the lives of Nigerians...just go to the street and listen to families the south and their worries.... How to send the kids back to school

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Prophet Odumeje Buys His Wife A New Car (Video) / Why Demons Love Sperm,and Discharges. / Oshoffa In The Sky: Celestial Church Members Claim To See Their Founder (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.