Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,887 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:47 AM

Post Ur Sunday Selfie - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Post Ur Sunday Selfie (6732 Views)

Guys Show Ur Sunday Food!! / Nigerian Girl Takes A Selfie With A Love Machine At The Background (Photos) / Lady Posts Selfie In Sexy Dress, But Everyone Is Talking About Her Bedroom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Ur Sunday Selfie by RoyalBlak007: 12:22pm On Jan 07, 2018
Sunday
Cell-fee

1 Like

Re: Post Ur Sunday Selfie by makydebbie(f): 12:22pm On Jan 07, 2018
FortifiedCity:
Yes na. WWE just dey promote Asuka.

I want Sasha my girl to win..lol
Yea, I'm sure they want her to fight in wrestle mania, it only makes sense. People will want to see Asuka there.

Sasha lol, she may win. Who knows? What about Nai Jax?
Re: Post Ur Sunday Selfie by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jan 07, 2018
makydebbie:

The love should come back jare. embarassed
It's interesting lol, when I found out it was scripted, I believe it was very late. I'm already in love with wwe, just that we hardly see very brutal matches these days. Everyone is being careful.

You don't like my divas? They're trying oo. Not as boring as before.

He has nothing to worry about if he doesn't throw the first punch. smiley

You don't know my Roman reigns? angry see him.
Maybe I'll try bore myself today with some WWE matches then. And for the divas, do they still moan like they're...? tongue

I don't know his name but I think I've seen his face. I only know old wrestlers *poor me*. I'm into football, boxing and a bit of tracks
Re: Post Ur Sunday Selfie by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jan 07, 2018
makydebbie:
Yea, I'm sure they want her to fight in wrestle mania, it only makes sense. People will want to see Asuka there.

Sasha lol, she may win. Who knows? What about Nai Jax?
They will gang up against Nia and eliminate her knowing that she's a one man bulldozer cheesy. Honestly I can't wait to see that royal rumble.

But you never can tell. There are rumors that some of the women pioneers in wresting will make surprise entrance. People like Trish stratus and even Stephanie McMahon
Re: Post Ur Sunday Selfie by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jan 07, 2018
Xinzu:

Abeg who be the boss? Na you?? grin

that wasn't a question, right? undecided
Re: Post Ur Sunday Selfie by Xinzu: 12:35pm On Jan 07, 2018
comradespade:

that wasn't a question, right? undecided

No vex, boss grin
Re: Post Ur Sunday Selfie by makydebbie(f): 12:38pm On Jan 07, 2018
SpareNo1:
Maybe I'll try bore myself today with some WWE matches then. And for the divas, do they still moan like they're...? tongue

I don't know his name but I think I've seen his face. I only know old wrestlers *poor me*. I'm into football, boxing and a bit of tracks
Lmao, they still do. Sometimes I wonder if that's how they moan. Any small thing "aah aaa" like they're collecting something. grin

Into tracks, wrestling and what else again? sad
Re: Post Ur Sunday Selfie by nezzar: 12:42pm On Jan 07, 2018
FortifiedCity:
They will gang up against Nia and eliminate her knowing that she's a one man bulldozer cheesy. Honestly I can't wait to see that royal rumble.

But you never can tell. There are rumors that some of the women pioneers in wresting will make surprise entrance. People like Trish stratus and even Stephanie McMahon
Wwe died since the day the authority comprising of Triple H and Stephanie took over
Re: Post Ur Sunday Selfie by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jan 07, 2018
Xinzu:

No vex, boss grin

That's why i like you(no homo undecided) you are a fast learner
Re: Post Ur Sunday Selfie by Xinzu: 12:44pm On Jan 07, 2018
nezzar:

Wwe died since the day the authority comprising of Triple H and Stephanie took over

When I saw your moniker as the last commenter, I was thinking I'd read something about Penaldo cheesy
Re: Post Ur Sunday Selfie by makydebbie(f): 12:45pm On Jan 07, 2018
FortifiedCity:

Shey you know if Stephanie participates, she'll win? angry

I know wwe has something up their sleeve, someone we're not expecting will give us a surprise.
But that would be cool nau, I'm getting tired of them tbh. I thought Paige'coming will shake things up but still almost boring. I still prefer Raw's women to smack down tho. Smack down is dead. cry
Re: Post Ur Sunday Selfie by nezzar: 12:46pm On Jan 07, 2018
Xinzu:

When I saw your moniker as the last commenter, I was thinking I'd read something about Penaldo cheesy
lol....Laliga are on break sa

I will troll penaldo if he gives us another 0/10 performance todaycheesy cheesy
Re: Post Ur Sunday Selfie by Xinzu: 12:46pm On Jan 07, 2018
comradespade:

That's why i like you(no homo undecided) you are a fast learner

That's why I love you (homo) gringrin
Re: Post Ur Sunday Selfie by Xinzu: 12:47pm On Jan 07, 2018
nezzar:

lol....Laliga are on break sa

I will troll penaldo if he gives us another 0/10 performance todaycheesy cheesy

Lol, oboy you too like football! How do you wait patiently for 90 mins just to watch men kick around a ball? I nor get dat kyn patience abeg.
Re: Post Ur Sunday Selfie by Lalas247(f): 12:49pm On Jan 07, 2018
RoyalBlak007:
Sunday

Cell-fee
Let me see ur pic sad

1 Like

Re: Post Ur Sunday Selfie by RoyalBlak007: 12:50pm On Jan 07, 2018
Lalas247:
Let me see ur pic sad
smiley

Re: Post Ur Sunday Selfie by nezzar: 12:51pm On Jan 07, 2018
Xinzu:

Lol, oboy you too like football! How do you wait patiently for 90 mins just to watch men kick around a ball? I nor get dat kyn patience abeg.
lol....It's one of the most interesting sport

If u wanna enjoy a football match..go 2 a nice viewing centre, You would see different mad peoplecheesy cheesy
Re: Post Ur Sunday Selfie by Lalas247(f): 12:51pm On Jan 07, 2018
RoyalBlak007:

smiley

Real pic pls .. dis just won’t do grin did u go to that beach party yesterday ?
Re: Post Ur Sunday Selfie by RoyalBlak007: 12:55pm On Jan 07, 2018
Lalas247:

Real pic pls .. dis just won’t do grin did u go to that beach party yesterday ?

Yes

I was at the beach....Same beach but not at the party. Real pic??
Re: Post Ur Sunday Selfie by Xinzu: 12:55pm On Jan 07, 2018
nezzar:

lol....It's one of the most interesting sport

If u wanna enjoy a football match..go 2 a nice viewing centre, You would see different mad peoplecheesy cheesy

I meet them everyday so it's not necessary I go to a viewing center. I love the sport but I ain't a fanatic or even a fan. Except it's Nigeria playing, the excitement just isn't there.
Re: Post Ur Sunday Selfie by Lalas247(f): 12:56pm On Jan 07, 2018
RoyalBlak007:

Yes

I was at the beach....Same beach but not at the party. Real pic??
Oh seen
Seem like a lot had fun there ...

Yh that’s a cartoon drawing ? U don’t have a beard ? cry
Re: Post Ur Sunday Selfie by TheManofTomorrow(m): 1:00pm On Jan 07, 2018
makydebbie:
Jeez, I can't believe someone is saying this oh.
How can you sleep when people like, Brock Lesnar, The Rock, John Cena, The Miz, Braun strowman, Roman reigns, Dean Ambrose and others are fighting? shocked shocked
If you don't like the Divas, I can understand lol.
Even my mum is a 100% wwe fan too, only that I don't have the stomach to tell her it's scripted and it's also not real. It'll break her heart. grin
It is not real? shocked
How do you mean?. I have been watching wwe for a while now and I cant see it as being scripted.
Currently anticipating the mixed match challenge.
Re: Post Ur Sunday Selfie by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jan 07, 2018
makydebbie:
Lmao, they still do. Sometimes I wonder if that's how they moan. Any small thing "aah aaa" like they're collecting something. grin

Into tracks, wrestling and what else again? sad
hahaha

Oya post your Sunday pic
Re: Post Ur Sunday Selfie by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jan 07, 2018
makydebbie:
Shey you know if Stephanie participates, she'll win? angry

I know wwe has something up their sleeve, someone we're not expecting will give us a surprise.
But that would be cool nau, I'm getting tired of them tbh. I thought Paige'coming will shake things up but still almost boring. I still prefer Raw's women to smack down tho. Smack down is dead. cry
No Stephanie cant win.

I agree with you. They really need to get more from their story writers. That's why some people refer to smackdown as the B show.
WWE needs both creative writers and creative characters; characters that have promo abilities.
Re: Post Ur Sunday Selfie by nezzar: 1:02pm On Jan 07, 2018
Xinzu:

I meet them everyday so it's not necessary I go to a viewing center. I love the sport but I ain't a fanatic or even a fan. Except it's Nigeria playing, the excitement just isn't there.
mhen our national team game is so boring.....I just want Messi 2 win this world cup so he will be the greatest ever wink
Re: Post Ur Sunday Selfie by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jan 07, 2018
nezzar:

Lol..That was all a script. What they need is creative writers
Re: Post Ur Sunday Selfie by Xinzu: 1:04pm On Jan 07, 2018
nezzar:

mhen our national team game is so boring.....I just want Messi 2 win this world cup so he will be the greatest ever wink

...and what do you stand to gain? How is it beneficial to you if he emerges the greatest ever?
Re: Post Ur Sunday Selfie by makydebbie(f): 1:08pm On Jan 07, 2018
TheManofTomorrow:
It is not real? shocked
How do you mean?. I have been watching wwe for a while now and I cant see it as being scripted.
Currently anticipating the mixed match challenge.
Jeez! So I'm about to break somebody's heart?
Why does it have to be me? embarassed
It's scripted lol, almost all their matches are stuffs they've practiced over time. Even before they go to fight, they know who and who would lose and win among them
I hate to break this bad news to you. grin

FortifiedCity:
No Stephanie cant win.

I agree with you. They really need to get more from their story writers. That's why some people refer to smackdown as the B show.
WWE needs both creative writers and creative characters; characters that have promo abilities.

I tell you, they need creative writers. Everything seems predictable and you can't compare the wwe of old to now. They need some shake up. Where's big Cass? Dude went missing after his break up with almost useless enzo.
Re: Post Ur Sunday Selfie by makydebbie(f): 1:09pm On Jan 07, 2018
SpareNo1:
hahaha

Oya post your Sunday pic
What if I tell you I haven't taken any picture this year? I'm not the picture type. Oya post your own.
Re: Post Ur Sunday Selfie by RoyalBlak007: 1:13pm On Jan 07, 2018
Lalas247:

Oh seen
Seem like a lot had fun there ...

I lost my beards

...Had an accident
Re: Post Ur Sunday Selfie by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jan 07, 2018
makydebbie:
Jeez! So I'm about to break somebody's heart?
Why does it have to be me? embarassed
It's scripted lol, almost all their matches are stuffs they've practiced over time. Even before they go to fight, they know who and who would lose and win among them
I hate to break this bad news to you. grin

I tell you, they need creative writers. Everything seems predictable and you can't compare the wwe of old to now. They need some shake up. Where's big Cass? Dude went missing after his break up with almost useless enzo.
Lol..Big Cass picked up an injury during his feud with The Big Show after he split with Enzo. He's to be out for 6 months.

Enzo useless? grin
Yes he is in the ring but to WWE, he's a priceless asset because of his exceptional promo ability which is the reason they have not offloaded him. He singlehandedly resurrected the almost dead 205 live
Re: Post Ur Sunday Selfie by RoyalBlak007: 1:18pm On Jan 07, 2018
Lalas247:
Oh seen Seem like a lot had fun there ...
Now I have
beards grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See Hot Bikini Photos Of The Model Claiming She Is Pregnant With Future 6th Kid / I made a promise and disvirgined her now She's All Over Me / Ladies!!!!! What Are The Craziest Pick Up Lines Guys Have Ever Used On You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.