Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,144 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:43 AM

Post Ur Sunday Selfie - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Post Ur Sunday Selfie (6789 Views)

Guys Show Ur Sunday Food!! / Nigerian Girl Takes A Selfie With A Love Machine At The Background (Photos) / Lady Posts Selfie In Sexy Dress, But Everyone Is Talking About Her Bedroom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Ur Sunday Selfie by Lalas247(f): 1:19pm On Jan 07, 2018
RoyalBlak007:

Now I have

beards grin
lol Royal u give me too much jokes ...
I like it.. is DAT bae?
Re: Post Ur Sunday Selfie by TheManofTomorrow(m): 1:20pm On Jan 07, 2018
makydebbie:
Jeez! So I'm about to break somebody's heart?
Why does it have to be me? embarassed
It's scripted lol, almost all their matches are stuffs they've practiced over time. Even before they go to fight, they know who and who would lose and win among them
I hate to break this bad news to you. grin

Lol. I even thought that the jumping and throwing that is fake. I am less concerned about the winners and the loser being practices beforehand. I recently picked an interest in it and I a not losing that interest anytime soon.

Have you ever being a spectator on a live wwe?

I tell you, they need creative writers. Everything seems predictable and you can't compare the wwe of old to now. They need some shake up. Where's big Cass? Dude went missing after his break up with almost useless enzo.
Re: Post Ur Sunday Selfie by RoyalBlak007: 1:30pm On Jan 07, 2018
Lalas247:

lol Royal u give me too much jokes ...
I like it.. is DAT bae?

Actually

that's a nairalander I met last week grin #NotSoPopularLikeYou grin

1 Like

Re: Post Ur Sunday Selfie by Lalas247(f): 1:31pm On Jan 07, 2018
RoyalBlak007:

Actually

that's a nairalander I met last week grin #NotSoPopularLikeYou grin
lipsrsealed no body knows me o
seen, send her.my greetings grin

1 Like

Re: Post Ur Sunday Selfie by emmyluizzz: 1:32pm On Jan 07, 2018
Xinzu:

We brush soon after doing sit-ups, bruh. It's a morning ritual I don't miss!

really

Re: Post Ur Sunday Selfie by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jan 07, 2018
makydebbie:
What if I tell you I haven't taken any picture this year? I'm not the picture type. Oya post your own.
It's just a click tho. Doesn't take much.

I crashed my phone. I'm surfing with my laptop grin grin
Re: Post Ur Sunday Selfie by RoyalBlak007: 1:35pm On Jan 07, 2018
Lalas247:

lipsrsealed no body knows me o
seen, send her.my greetings grin

Puleeasseee! Who doesn't know lala247..? grin Even "Guest" sef sabi you cool

She'll definitely see this grin cheesy grin .Hope say you go come the next beach or pool party? 《Imagine that tiny waist&humongous @$$ smiley in a sexy bikini smiley getting wet from the Atlantic cool

1 Like

Re: Post Ur Sunday Selfie by funkyprincess(f): 1:38pm On Jan 07, 2018
after I got bk from Church....

5 Likes

Re: Post Ur Sunday Selfie by devilmaycry: 1:40pm On Jan 07, 2018
funkyprincess:
after I got bk from Church....
You look like beyonce
Re: Post Ur Sunday Selfie by Lalas247(f): 1:42pm On Jan 07, 2018
RoyalBlak007:

Puleeasseee! Who doesn't know lala247..? grin Even "Guest" sef sabi you cool

She'll definitely see this grin cheesy grin .Hope say you go come the next beach or pool party? 《Imagine that tiny waist&humongous @$$ smiley in a sexy bikini smiley getting wet from the Atlantic cool
Well In Naija for Easter .. hubby preps lol
But will defo shout at a few heads when’s I touch down if they are in Lagos. Ogun or Abuja think those are the places I will visit ..

1 Like

Re: Post Ur Sunday Selfie by funkyprincess(f): 1:43pm On Jan 07, 2018
devilmaycry:
You look like beyonce
thanks...
Re: Post Ur Sunday Selfie by RoyalBlak007: 1:50pm On Jan 07, 2018
Lalas247:

Well In Naija for Easter .. hubby preps lol
But will defo shout at a few heads when’s I touch down if they are in Lagos. Ogun or Abuja think those are the places I will visit ..

Ooöõ0O0òshėėy! cool

#ß0$$ßæ 100%

1 Like

Re: Post Ur Sunday Selfie by Lalas247(f): 1:52pm On Jan 07, 2018
RoyalBlak007:

Ooöõ0O0òshėėy! cool

#ß0$$ßæ 100%
And I will wear bikini let me see who will beat me grin

1 Like

Re: Post Ur Sunday Selfie by RoyalBlak007: 1:55pm On Jan 07, 2018
Lalas247:

And I will wear bikini let me see who will beat me grin

ehn!? Beat who..? shocked . Who is the person fådå undecided . Only if blood doesn't flow through the person's vein undecided

Dėm no fit grin 《20mån shāll fäll dat dāy...》. Please let the ßīkįni be Rėd or Pįnk smileywink
Re: Post Ur Sunday Selfie by nezzar: 2:00pm On Jan 07, 2018
Xinzu:

...and what do you stand to gain? How is it beneficial to you if he emerges the greatest ever?
U won't understand Bro
Re: Post Ur Sunday Selfie by nezzar: 2:01pm On Jan 07, 2018
FortifiedCity:
Lol..That was all a script. What they need is creative writers
I know.....Everything now is so predicted and fake
Re: Post Ur Sunday Selfie by makydebbie(f): 3:10pm On Jan 07, 2018
SpareNo1:
It's just a click tho. Doesn't take much.

I crashed my phone. I'm surfing with my laptop grin grin
Lmao, it won't come at nice since I'm not in the mood.
Sorry about your phone.
Re: Post Ur Sunday Selfie by makydebbie(f): 3:16pm On Jan 07, 2018
TheManofTomorrow:
You welcome dear. kiss

We the loyal fans love you. kiss

Do you know our official thread or I should give you the link?
Re: Post Ur Sunday Selfie by makydebbie(f): 3:19pm On Jan 07, 2018
FortifiedCity:
Lol..Big Cass picked up an injury during his feud with The Big Show after he split with Enzo. He's to be out for 6 months.

Enzo useless? grin
Yes he is in the ring but to WWE, he's a priceless asset because of his exceptional promo ability which is the reason they have not offloaded him. He singlehandedly resurrected the almost dead 205 live
I like big Cass, he's cute. grin grin
That dimples dey kill me. grin

Enzo is useless in the ring, tho he's witty. I still like him. He and Miz should be tag team partners. Am I the only one who's tired of Lesnar not being a fighting champion? Someone should collect that title abeg. I see Roman wrestling with Lesnar this wrestle mania.
And I'm also happy that someone agrees that 205 is dying. That 205 is dry like shiit, even their storyline is poor. Jeez!
Re: Post Ur Sunday Selfie by edimolu(m): 3:21pm On Jan 07, 2018
makydebbie:

The love should come back jare. embarassed
It's interesting lol, when I found out it was scripted, I believe it was very late. I'm already in love with wwe, just that we hardly see very brutal matches these days. Everyone is being careful.

You don't like my divas? They're trying oo. Not as boring as before.

He has nothing to worry about if he doesn't throw the first punch. smiley

You don't know my Roman reigns? angry see him.
Bad ass
Re: Post Ur Sunday Selfie by makydebbie(f): 3:24pm On Jan 07, 2018
edimolu:

Bad ass
Lol. tongue
Re: Post Ur Sunday Selfie by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jan 07, 2018
makydebbie:
I like big Cass, he's cute. grin grin
That dimples dey kill me. grin

Enzo is useless in the ring, tho he's witty. I still like him. He and Miz should be tag team partners. Am I the only one who's tired of Lesnar not being a fighting champion? Someone should collect that title abeg. I see Roman wrestling with Lesnar this wrestle mania.
And I'm also happy that someone agrees that 205 is dying. That 205 is dry like shiit, even their storyline is poor. Jeez!
Lol....Make Carmella of Smackdown live no catch you for where big cass dey. Thats her real life boyfriend.

Lesnar being a part time wrestler makes that title uninteresting. Yeah the title needs a fighting champion. I think WWE is using the title to still keep him with them because Brock is itching to return to MMA

I'm really impressed with your interest in wrestling. So cool
Re: Post Ur Sunday Selfie by edimolu(m): 3:30pm On Jan 07, 2018
makydebbie:
Lol. tongue
A female having so much love for wrestling?...hmmm.. You would have mastered em smackdowns and shii, remind me not to offend you!

By the way, is wrestlemania also scripted? Have always wanted to know! smiley
Re: Post Ur Sunday Selfie by makydebbie(f): 3:47pm On Jan 07, 2018
FortifiedCity:
Lol....Make Carmella of Smackdown live no catch you for where big cass dey. Thats her real life boyfriend.

Lesnar being a part time wrestler makes that title uninteresting. Yeah the title needs a fighting champion. I think WWE is using the title to still keep him with them because Brock is itching to return to MMA

I'm really impressed with your interest in wrestling. So cool
Yea, ikr? The shock when I saw that my cute dimples has been taken away by Carmella. Do you know Paige is married to Alberto del Rio?
Never mind my love for Cass dimples tho, Roman still has my heart. smiley
Where's Alberto sef, last time we saw him was when that league of nations stuff was still trending to frustrate Roman.

Are you serious? I love Lesnar and suplex city things but he's not always around. And we all love title matches. It's not so cool when you're not a fighting champion. sad

I've been a fan since I was five. My dream is to watch it live in a stadium with my mum. kiss
TheManofTomorrow, sorry I just got your question, no I've not watched it live before.
Re: Post Ur Sunday Selfie by makydebbie(f): 3:49pm On Jan 07, 2018
edimolu:

A female having so much love for wrestling?...hmmm.. You would have mastered em smackdowns and shii, remind me not to offend you!

By the way, is wrestlemania also scripted? Have always wanted to know! smiley
Lol, I'll remind you. grin

I don't know, I think it's. My brother once told me not all their matches are scripted. Some very serious ones aren't. Like undertaker matches but I'm not sure if it's true.
Re: Post Ur Sunday Selfie by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jan 07, 2018
makydebbie:
Yea, ikr? The shock when I saw that my cute dimples has been taken away by Carmella. Do you know Paige is married to Alberto del Rio?
Never mind my love for Cass dimples tho, Roman still has my heart. smiley
Where's Alberto sef, last time we saw him was when that league of nations stuff was still trending to frustrate Roman.

Are you serious? I love Lesnar and suplex city things but he's not always around. And we all love title matches. It's not so cool when you're not a fighting champion. sad

I've been a fan since I was five. My dream is to watch it live in a stadium with my mum. kiss
TheManofTomorrow, sorry I just got your question, no I've not watched it live before.
Only you big Cass
Only you Roman reigns
Nawao. Na so you like better thing reach shocked

Yeah Paige is betrothed to Alberto. Alberto currently wrestles with Impact wrestling where he is a unified champion and always at loggerheads with Bobby Lashley, also a former WWE superstar.

Brock defends his title against Kane and Braun Strowman at the royal rumble PPV. Hopefully Braun clinches it and continues his 'destruction' of men.

Anytime you and mama is going to watch it live , let me know so that I can follow you..lol
Re: Post Ur Sunday Selfie by makydebbie(f): 4:07pm On Jan 07, 2018
FortifiedCity:
Only you big Cass
Only you Roman reigns
Nawao. Na so you like better thing reach shocked

Yeah Paige is betrothed to Alberto. Alberto currently wrestles with Impact wrestling where he is a unified champion and always at loggerheads with Bobby Lashley, also a former WWE superstar.

Brock defends his title against Kane and Braun Strowman at the royal rumble PPV. Hopefully Braun clinches it and continues his 'destruction' of men.

Anytime you and mama is going to watch it live , let me know so that I can follow you..lol
Lol, no oh. Just Roman, I'm not Oliver Twist. grin

Hey I know Bobby. I don't follow Impact wrestling. I only watch it when I come across it. So when will Rio come back? Not like I miss him tho but wwe has lost its touch. Do you know our official wwe thread? I can give you the link.

Yea I know about the triple threat, I think they'll let Brawn take it and he'll pin Kane for it. For some understandable reason, wwe will not want to make Lesnar a total loser. So just like wrestle mania when we wasn't pinned and also lost his title to Seth, that's how they may do this one. And it'll be cool if Braun wins it.

Don't worry we'll lap you. cheesy
Re: Post Ur Sunday Selfie by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jan 07, 2018
makydebbie:
Lol, no oh. Just Roman, I'm not Oliver Twist. grin

Hey I know Bobby. I don't follow Impact wrestling. I only watch it when I come across it. So when will Rio come back? Not like I miss him tho but wwe has lost its touch. Do you know our official wwe thread? I can give you the link.

Yea I know about the triple threat, I think they'll let Brawn take it and he'll pin Kane for it. For some understandable reason, wwe will not want to make Lesnar a total loser. So just like wrestle mania when we wasn't pinned and also lost his title to Seth, that's how they may do this one. And it'll be cool if Braun wins it.

Don't worry we'll lap you. cheesy
WWE needs a fresh breeze. Sometimes I go back to watch previous episodes including that of Santino Marella. I enjoy those past episodes. I hope the regain their creativity and followership.

The fallout between WWE and Rio wasn't a sweet one. So I don't think Rio will be coming back soon but we never can say never.

As regards the lapping, don't say 'we will lap', say 'I will lap you' because it's not Mama that will lap me cheesy

or better still you stand up while I sit and lap you...lol

Show me the wrestling link?
Re: Post Ur Sunday Selfie by makydebbie(f): 4:29pm On Jan 07, 2018
FortifiedCity:
WWE needs a fresh breeze. Sometimes I go back to watch previous episodes including that of Santino Marella. I enjoy those past episodes. I hope the regain their creativity and followership.

The fallout between WWE and Rio wasn't a sweet one. So I don't think Rio will be coming back soon but we never can say never.

As regards the lapping, don't say 'we will lap', say 'I will lap you' because it's not Mama that will lap me cheesy

or better still you stand up while I sit and lap you...lol

Show me the wrestling link?
https://www.nairaland.com/3598581/wwe-fans-page-2017-come/61#63978220

That's it. You'll meet alot of wrestling fans there. Me too, I go back to previous episodes and sometimes I watch total divas.

Lol, I don't want something to be shuking me when you're lapping me oh, lemme lap you. cheesy
Re: Post Ur Sunday Selfie by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jan 07, 2018
makydebbie:

https://www.nairaland.com/3598581/wwe-fans-page-2017-come/61#63978220

That's it. You'll meet alot of wrestling fans there. Me too, I go back to previous episodes and sometimes I watch total divas.

Lol, I don't want something to be shuking me when you're lapping me oh, lemme lap you. cheesy
grin grin Badt girl.
Remember Mama will be there, so no erections or she will fling me off the plane....lol
Re: Post Ur Sunday Selfie by makydebbie(f): 4:33pm On Jan 07, 2018
FortifiedCity:
grin grin Badt girl.
Remember Mama will be there, so no erections or she will fling me off the plane....lol
Okay then. Lol. grin
Re: Post Ur Sunday Selfie by edimolu(m): 4:56pm On Jan 07, 2018
makydebbie:
Lol, I'll remind you. grin

I don't know, I think it's. My brother once told me not all their matches are scripted. Some very serious ones aren't. Like undertaker matches but I'm not sure if it's true.

i know lil about wrestling though,

i always thought wrestlemania to be real, cos to me, it is always a fight between two
wrestlers who can barely stand the presence of each other, so they either fix them up in wrestlemania and let them fight it out once and for all, for example..tripple H and undertaker, randy orton and christian, and the likes!

at least i know undertaker has never lost in wrestlemania...i try shey?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I And Late Kyari Eating Suya Together(pics) / 'Pepper Dem Stew': Video Vixen, Rachel Bukola Twerks Up A Storm, Fans React / Ladies, Please I Need Your Help. How Do You Know You Are Pregnant?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.