Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,471 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:04 PM

Poor Fingerprints Issues I Need Help - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Poor Fingerprints Issues I Need Help (23730 Views)

My Daughter's Fingerprints Couldn't Be Captured At NIS Office / Meet Bangladeshi Men Born Without Fingerprints For Generations (Photos) / How Poor Diet Delays Pregnancy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Poor Fingerprints Issues I Need Help by udenzino(m): 4:54pm On Jan 07, 2018
You need serious blood in your cells.... i can help.. had same issues with ma bank
Re: Poor Fingerprints Issues I Need Help by aumeehn: 4:54pm On Jan 07, 2018
Lexusgs430:

Do you use a smartphone with fingerprint scanner?
No, full edition fingerprint scanner
Re: Poor Fingerprints Issues I Need Help by aumeehn: 4:55pm On Jan 07, 2018
udenzino:
You need serious blood in your cells.... i can help.. had same issues with ma bank
Brother pls help!
Re: Poor Fingerprints Issues I Need Help by notoriousbabe: 4:56pm On Jan 07, 2018
You fingers are inside our calabash in our coven cheesy grin grin

#itsourworko tongue tongue
Re: Poor Fingerprints Issues I Need Help by aumeehn: 4:56pm On Jan 07, 2018
doctore212:
If you are unable to do it, ask the custom officer to direct you to any hospital that u can get a doctor's report. We handle such cases
thanks for the heads up i will talk to them after trying tomorrow
Re: Poor Fingerprints Issues I Need Help by daniska3yaro(m): 4:56pm On Jan 07, 2018
There are two possibility why is happening to you

1,This normally happen to individuals that are cook with jazz of iron penetration to the body, if u are one of dem better break the jazz, if ain't then ask ur mom or father hwfr.

2,your cells use for cognitive are dead on ur hands.
Re: Poor Fingerprints Issues I Need Help by aumeehn: 4:58pm On Jan 07, 2018
thibcyrain:

My sister use to have this same problem. I really don't know what she did whilst she was trying to get her passport. But I know it gave her issues whilst she wanted to take her IELTS exams and when sometimes when she was leaving the country. Let me ask her how she went trough this pain.
I remember when we were much younger, she complained on some soaps,we all thought she always wanted to evade her kitchen cleaning rounds.
thanks pls talk to her and get back to me, i really appreciate
Re: Poor Fingerprints Issues I Need Help by gidjah(m): 4:59pm On Jan 07, 2018
aumeehn:
full edition print device
does your phone have issues identifying your prints on them?
Re: Poor Fingerprints Issues I Need Help by joinnow: 4:59pm On Jan 07, 2018
Good for you u can commit crime and get away from it.
Try all the finger capture machine in their office.
Re: Poor Fingerprints Issues I Need Help by aumeehn: 5:00pm On Jan 07, 2018
daniska3yaro:
There are two possibility why is happening to you

1,This normally happen to individuals that are cook with jazz of iron penetration to the body, if u are one of dem better break the jazz, if ain't then ask ur mom or father hwfr.

2,your cells use for cognitive are dead on ur hands.
oga i no do any jazz o!
Re: Poor Fingerprints Issues I Need Help by Laveda(f): 5:00pm On Jan 07, 2018
grin

The comments on this thread tho. Some people are mad. grin
Re: Poor Fingerprints Issues I Need Help by aumeehn: 5:02pm On Jan 07, 2018
Iyajelili:
You can't conclude the diesel you wash your palms with is not working until you go back there and try again. I understand reason for your concern but be calm and use things that will make your hands succulent.
All the best.
thanks mam! I will go there tomorrow and try!

1 Like

Re: Poor Fingerprints Issues I Need Help by Nigerianboi1960(m): 5:03pm On Jan 07, 2018
aumeehn:
I tried scanning for more than 30 minutes! My fingerprints are not clearly visible! My fingers are kind of smooth without the lines just cracks!
you know it's possible not to have any definite prints
Re: Poor Fingerprints Issues I Need Help by Handsomecole(m): 5:03pm On Jan 07, 2018
There is no problem somebody will not see under Buhari.
Re: Poor Fingerprints Issues I Need Help by aumeehn: 5:04pm On Jan 07, 2018
Engineer123:
It depends on the nature of your work. I experienced the same issue when I wanted to do national ID. I was told that cement has erase my fingers print but after two week without touching cement, it was successful. Use hand glove when dealing with anything that involves your palm and when going for the finger print, use spirit to wash your hand.
thanks, i will try the spirit, as per cement i dont have anything to do with it!
Re: Poor Fingerprints Issues I Need Help by mikool007(m): 5:05pm On Jan 07, 2018
slegend:
Am sorry,you are a robot,try killing yourself.
dumbest comment i'v sern this year

1 Like

Re: Poor Fingerprints Issues I Need Help by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jan 07, 2018
Witches from your village don't want u to get a passport and travel out eventually. shocked
Re: Poor Fingerprints Issues I Need Help by pholar(m): 5:05pm On Jan 07, 2018
Re: Poor Fingerprints Issues I Need Help by Jhayeahsam01(m): 5:05pm On Jan 07, 2018
try eating this animal meat... it cures finger print appearance failure

Re: Poor Fingerprints Issues I Need Help by aumeehn: 5:06pm On Jan 07, 2018
gidjah:
does your phone have issues identifying your prints on them?
i dont use phone with fingerprint scanner
Re: Poor Fingerprints Issues I Need Help by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jan 07, 2018
aumeehn:
Somebody should pls come and help me out! This is serious!!
Bite Your Thumb Hard. Then Watch As it Becomes Red and Blood Flow Into it. Then Put Your Hand On The Scanner... It Will Work
Re: Poor Fingerprints Issues I Need Help by Crazytrump(m): 5:06pm On Jan 07, 2018
I once had d same issues when I was doing mine o... It took the officials like 20minutes before it could be done.. That was around 3 months ago..i was just cleaning my fingers before it could be done....

1 Like

Re: Poor Fingerprints Issues I Need Help by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jan 07, 2018
Take my Advice! take a machete and cut off your fingers, and you will not need Ever to scan your finger prints, simple! grin
Re: Poor Fingerprints Issues I Need Help by aumeehn: 5:09pm On Jan 07, 2018
pholar:

Here's the solution Op. Rub your fingers on your hair. Ensure the hair isn't that oily. This has worked in most instances. The scanner will no doubt pick your prints afterwards. Don't forget to drop your testimony. Thanks.
i will brother thanks
Re: Poor Fingerprints Issues I Need Help by psalmistkakah(m): 5:09pm On Jan 07, 2018
If possible you can use your toe, or they should get a higher version of finger print, the one in the banking sector
Re: Poor Fingerprints Issues I Need Help by aumeehn: 5:09pm On Jan 07, 2018
DeadRat:
Bite Your Thumb Hard. Then Watch As it Becomes Red and Blood Flow Into it. Then Put Your Hand On The Scanner... It Will Work
hmm oga, plenty blood dey my hands fah
Re: Poor Fingerprints Issues I Need Help by ImadeUReadThis: 5:10pm On Jan 07, 2018
aumeehn:
is there something that i can use to make the fingerprints visible??

Your skin is wrinkled.

The machine doesn't recognize it as human.

Use hand lotion and stop going down basirat's pants
Re: Poor Fingerprints Issues I Need Help by aumeehn: 5:10pm On Jan 07, 2018
psalmistkakah:
If possible you can use your toe, or they should get a higher version of finger print, the one in the banking sector
i will try, thanks!
Re: Poor Fingerprints Issues I Need Help by aumeehn: 5:11pm On Jan 07, 2018
ImadeUReadThis:

Your skin is wrinkled.

The machine doesn't recognize it as human.

Use hand lotion and stop going down basirat's pants
hmm thanks i will, but i don't knoq who is basira
Re: Poor Fingerprints Issues I Need Help by ImadeUReadThis: 5:12pm On Jan 07, 2018
aumeehn:
hmm thanks i will, but i don't knoq who is basira

Omo alhaja
Re: Poor Fingerprints Issues I Need Help by aumeehn: 5:13pm On Jan 07, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Witches from your village don't want u to get a passport and travel out eventually. shocked
therr plan will never work!!
Re: Poor Fingerprints Issues I Need Help by Emyogalanya: 5:13pm On Jan 07, 2018
aumeehn:
I dont know if its the cold or a disease, i went for Data capture last week monday for my E passport, the fingerprint scanner couldn't scan my fingerprints, so the immigration officer handling my case told me to wash my hands with diesel and apply olive oil for a week, i have been doing it since last week Tuesday still no improvement and tomorrow is monday, i really need to get this passport because the deadline for my school application is on 10th of this month. Please Nairalanders i need help!!!

Lalasticlal please help move this thread to the frontpage i need help urgently!!
BUHARI CAN HELP YOU SEEMS UR IN \GHOST MODE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How My Good Deeds Got Rewarded Almost 2 Years Later / How Stabbed Cyclist, Afolabi Mabogunje, Died In LASUTH - Brother / JOHESU Directs Members To Commence Strike Action By 12 Midnight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.