Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,706 members, 7,805,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:11 AM

Poor Fingerprints Issues I Need Help - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Poor Fingerprints Issues I Need Help (23768 Views)

My Daughter's Fingerprints Couldn't Be Captured At NIS Office / Meet Bangladeshi Men Born Without Fingerprints For Generations (Photos) / How Poor Diet Delays Pregnancy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Poor Fingerprints Issues I Need Help by dontbothermuch: 5:48pm On Jan 07, 2018
aumeehn:
my hand is the fair one! I will give my testimony tomorrow! Thanks brother

Don't bother about it much ok.
Safe bro
Re: Poor Fingerprints Issues I Need Help by MabraO: 5:49pm On Jan 07, 2018
aumeehn:
I dont know if its the cold or a disease, i went for Data capture last week monday for my E passport, the fingerprint scanner couldn't scan my fingerprints, so the immigration officer handling my case told me to wash my hands with diesel and apply olive oil for a week, i have been doing it since last week Tuesday still no improvement and tomorrow is monday, i really need to get this passport because the deadline for my school application is on 10th of this month. Please Nairalanders i need help!!!

Lalasticlal please help move this thread to the frontpage i need help urgently!!

Village people at work
Go and appease them before u go back
Re: Poor Fingerprints Issues I Need Help by nenergy(m): 5:51pm On Jan 07, 2018
aumeehn:
I dont know if its the cold or a disease, i went for Data capture last week monday for my E passport, the fingerprint scanner couldn't scan my fingerprints, so the immigration officer handling my case told me to wash my hands with diesel and apply olive oil for a week, i have been doing it since last week Tuesday still no improvement and tomorrow is monday, i really need to get this passport because the deadline for my school application is on 10th of this month. Please Nairalanders i need help!!!

Lalasticlal please help move this thread to the frontpage i need help urgently!!
Read this: https://www.nairaland.com/2121760/biometrics-scanners-cant-sucessfully-recognise
Re: Poor Fingerprints Issues I Need Help by yanshDoctor: 5:56pm On Jan 07, 2018
ImadeUReadThis:

The root line naturally should end by the pulse.

This is the life line.

If your life line doesnt reach the end of your palm to your pulse button, then you will die prematurely or young
i know. you know the clothes cover the root. i mean the bottom from his hand.
Re: Poor Fingerprints Issues I Need Help by ImadeUReadThis: 5:57pm On Jan 07, 2018
yanshDoctor:
i know. you know the clothes cover the root. i mean the bottom from his hand.

but it never got beyond the middle of his palm

OP is doomed.

Hope he records an albulm
Re: Poor Fingerprints Issues I Need Help by Ademoore07(m): 5:57pm On Jan 07, 2018
Guy, go use that hand chop hot Amala with gbegiri soup. Thereafter u can consult ur fingerprint scanner. Thank me later.
Re: Poor Fingerprints Issues I Need Help by jisky(m): 5:58pm On Jan 07, 2018
aumeehn:
I dont know if its the cold or a disease, i went for Data capture last week monday for my E passport, the fingerprint scanner couldn't scan my fingerprints, so the immigration officer handling my case told me to wash my hands with diesel and apply olive oil for a week, i have been doing it since last week Tuesday still no improvement and tomorrow is monday, i really need to get this passport because the deadline for my school application is on 10th of this month. Please Nairalanders i
need help!!!

Take Red Apple, it will improve your fingerprint visibility
Re: Poor Fingerprints Issues I Need Help by yanshDoctor: 5:58pm On Jan 07, 2018
ImadeUReadThis:

OP is doomed.
it does look it well.
Re: Poor Fingerprints Issues I Need Help by StankovicEgeni(m): 5:58pm On Jan 07, 2018
if the person is a lady , she's pregnant.
Re: Poor Fingerprints Issues I Need Help by Ololade098: 6:01pm On Jan 07, 2018
the same thing happened to me when I want to register for jamb last year. But mine was cold, not the first time though. I later sort things out but my finger prints didn't work. But yours kinda sucks, no offense. I suggest you send email to your school that your passport is not ready, but once you're admitted, you'll have to send it to them. I presume by then everything will be alright. What do you think?
Re: Poor Fingerprints Issues I Need Help by erimmy(m): 6:02pm On Jan 07, 2018
aumeehn:

Lalasticlala! Sissy3 dominique please help move this thread to the frontpage i need help urgently!!
I am sorry to hear that.Any of the following can make your finger print or Thumbprint as in the case of passport issuance not to go through when taking your biometrics at the capturing or passport issuance point.

1.Dirty palms.(This mostly affect children)

2.Medication(If an applicant is on any form of medication especially for malaria, it is practically impossible for the finger print/thumbprint to go through.)

3.Hunger/fasting(An applicant who is hungry can not successfully have his/her fingerprints go through.This is because the body metabolism or system must be stable enough to allow his/her biometrics to be taken successfully).

4.Anxiety(This is closely related to number 3 above in terms of the stability of the body.)

5.Third finger issuance (This is just a technical name for a double faced operation. It is because of this, that the Nigerian e-passport was introduced. This means that there are applicants who have had the e-passports before,howbeit,fraudulently.

Some of them also must have thumbprinted for someone in the past and this action would go on to deny them passports in the future except other people take the biometrics on their behalves also.
Therefore, it is in cases like this, that only the THIRD FINGER would go through instead of the THUMB which is the only legitimate finger for passport issuance.The e-passport software discourages multiple passports applications except in event of loss, expiration or change of data.

6.Techical factor.(Just like every man-made machines, the passports issuance machines is also prone to error.However,if the situation persists as in the case of op and other applicants got theirs without hassle, the situation could have been caused by either one or all of the first five factors above.

N/B: children under the age of six would not have their biometrics taken at the point of issuance.
Any question as regards passports application/issuance can be directed to me.I will do my best to answer it PROFESSIONALLY. Thanks
Re: Poor Fingerprints Issues I Need Help by aumeehn: 6:09pm On Jan 07, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
sad somebody ask for a solution to a problem, see the type of solution kids dry give op.There's nothinh wrong.Go buy vita moist Avon basics hand cream.Or simply wash ur hand with liquid soap and use towel to dry it.Pls go back there tomorrow and do ur finger print.
thanks brother i will try
Re: Poor Fingerprints Issues I Need Help by aumeehn: 6:11pm On Jan 07, 2018
ImadeUReadThis:

OP is doomed.

hmm i no go die young o! 85 years is not bad lol!
Re: Poor Fingerprints Issues I Need Help by ImadeUReadThis: 6:12pm On Jan 07, 2018
aumeehn:
hmm i no go die young o! 85 years is not bad lol!

subtract that by 60
Re: Poor Fingerprints Issues I Need Help by aumeehn: 6:13pm On Jan 07, 2018
erimmy:
I am sorry to hear that.Any of the following can make your finger print or Thumbprint as in the case of passport issuance not to go through when taking your biometrics at the capturing or passport issuance point.

1.Dirty palms.(This mostly affect children)

2.Medication(If an applicant is on any form of medication especially for malaria, it is practically impossible for the finger print/thumbprint to go through.)

3.Hunger/fasting(An applicant who is hungry can not successfully have his/her fingerprints go through.This is because the body metabolism or system must be stable enough to allow his/her biometrics to be taken successfully).

4.Anxiety(This is closely related to number 3 above in terms of the stability of the body.)

5.Third finger issuance (This is just a technical name for a double faced operation. It is because of this, that the Nigerian e-passport was introduced. This means that there are applicants who have had the e-passports before,howbeit,fraudulently.

Some of them also must have thumbprinted for someone in the past and this action would go on to deny them passports in the future except other people take the biometrics on their behalves also.
Therefore, it is in cases like this, that only the THIRD FINGER would go through instead of the THUMB which is the only legitimate finger for passport issuance.The e-passport software discourages multiple passports applications except in event of loss, expiration or change of data.

6.Techical factor.(Just like every man-made machines, the passports issuance machines is also prone to error.However,if the situation persists as in the case of op and other applicants got theirs without hassle, the situation could have been caused by either one or all of the first five factors above.

N/B: children under the age of six would not have their biometrics taken at the point of issuance.
Any question as regards passports application/issuance can be directed to me.I will do my best to answer it PROFESSIONALLY. Thanks
thanks alot, i will try my best tomorrow and get back to you.
Re: Poor Fingerprints Issues I Need Help by aumeehn: 6:13pm On Jan 07, 2018
ImadeUReadThis:

subtract that by 60
i'm morethan 25 man!
Re: Poor Fingerprints Issues I Need Help by ImadeUReadThis: 6:14pm On Jan 07, 2018
aumeehn:
i'm morethan 25 man!

you are on extra time then.

anytime soon

Re: Poor Fingerprints Issues I Need Help by BabaIjebuXL(m): 6:18pm On Jan 07, 2018
I have the same issue at the banks, SIM registeration outlets and the immigration office until the day I went to the American embassy..... The scanner captured it once.Moral of the story, there might be something abnormal with my palms but the scanning machine most organizations use in Nigeria Are out dated.

1 Like

Re: Poor Fingerprints Issues I Need Help by franxalive(m): 6:18pm On Jan 07, 2018
slegend:
Am sorry,you are a robot,try killing yourself.

Re: Poor Fingerprints Issues I Need Help by whogatti: 6:20pm On Jan 07, 2018
All you need do is place your finger tightly on a ice block.... I have experienced it before that day I was shocked such could happen to me... It was one of the immigration officer in charge of the capturing that gave the advise.... Another option is to wash the finger thoroughly with lime..... Note it was my fore finger on my right hand the others were able to do the scanning...... Me that all I dey do is wash my clothes no other hard job ever...
Re: Poor Fingerprints Issues I Need Help by yanshDoctor: 6:24pm On Jan 07, 2018
ImadeUReadThis:

OP is doomed.

lol is a lie. all this things are just for fun. there is no guarantee that it worked. beside it has been faulted several times why people don't it it serious anymore.
Re: Poor Fingerprints Issues I Need Help by immybanks(f): 6:24pm On Jan 07, 2018
This pezin! grin grin grin
Benekruku:
Use your early morning urine and lemon to wash your hands!

Thank me later.

Say "Sango o" (3X) before starting the ablution
Re: Poor Fingerprints Issues I Need Help by Paul112(m): 6:27pm On Jan 07, 2018
Iyajelili:
You can't conclude the diesel you wash your palms with is not working until you go back there and try again. I understand reason for your concern but be calm and use things that will make your hands succulent.
All the best.
Use concentrated acid to wash ur palms if diesel aint given u any solution to ur problem cheesy
Re: Poor Fingerprints Issues I Need Help by JuanDeDios: 6:28pm On Jan 07, 2018
aumeehn:

There's a name for the condition of being born without fingerprints: Adermatoglyphia. I listened to a programme on it once on the BBC World Service. That may not be your case though, but it's possible.
Re: Poor Fingerprints Issues I Need Help by yanshDoctor: 6:31pm On Jan 07, 2018
aumeehn:
i'm morethan 25 man!
don't mind the guy. troll
Re: Poor Fingerprints Issues I Need Help by aumeehn: 6:31pm On Jan 07, 2018
jisky:

Take Red Apple, it will improve your fingerprint visibility
lol read my signature pls
Re: Poor Fingerprints Issues I Need Help by aumeehn: 6:33pm On Jan 07, 2018
whogatti:
All you need do is place your finger tightly on a ice block.... I have experienced it before that day I was shocked such could happen to me... It was one of the immigration officer in charge of the capturing that gave the advise.... Another option is to wash the finger thoroughly with lime..... Note it was my fore finger on my right hand the others were able to do the scanning...... Me that all I dey do is wash my clothes no other hard job ever...
i will the ice and lime before going there tomorrow thanks
Re: Poor Fingerprints Issues I Need Help by Flodel(f): 6:43pm On Jan 07, 2018
Just before scanning put cotton wool inside methylated spirit then use it to clean it
Re: Poor Fingerprints Issues I Need Help by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 6:53pm On Jan 07, 2018
Ok that could be the cause. Try dab your thumb with mentholated spirit, before the exercise.... that should work.
aumeehn:
yes alot!
Re: Poor Fingerprints Issues I Need Help by harriet412(f): 7:09pm On Jan 07, 2018
ImadeUReadThis:

I just read your palm and it isnt looking good as per your longevity

U read palms shocked
Re: Poor Fingerprints Issues I Need Help by aumeehn: 7:29pm On Jan 07, 2018
IForgotMyLoginD:
Ok that could be the cause. Try dab your thumb with mentholated spirit, before the exercise.... that should work.
thanks i will try it tomorrow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

World Sleep Day 2018: When Last Did You Sleep For 7 To 8 Hours At Night? / Woman's Corpse Detained In LASUTH Mortuary Over ₦860,000 Debt / 15 Health Benefits Of Eating APPLE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.