Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,261 members, 7,807,900 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:08 PM

How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday - Romance (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday (93297 Views)

My Cheating Is About To End My Marriage / How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl / I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by naijafox(m): 10:23am On Jan 08, 2018
Greatzeus:
She didn't love you period!! That other guy might be broke,but she loves him. Despite the fact that she hasn't seen you in months,yet you called her to meet you somewhere,she gave excuse,you went to her house,pick her up, lodge her in a hotel,yet she couldn't wait to leave,c'mon guys be wise now. It's obvious,she didn't love you,she just want a financially stable man to get married to.

True, long distance relationship is so bad, just one sex with another person can make the girl love up once,

A girl that love you and miss you so much, once u tell her you are close by , she will leave every other thing and meet you
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by Mzflow(f): 10:27am On Jan 08, 2018
Troublemaker007:

I nor just understand this ur profile pic o. Na 3 hands you get?
who put your mouth? tongue
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by newslifeop: 10:31am On Jan 08, 2018
Really
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by pocohantas(f): 10:34am On Jan 08, 2018
Amberon11:
@ the bolded, ewooo!!!!

Lol, Nigerian men are just totally shameless. Worse off nairaland men. Twitter is even better at least there you find sane people.

Don't tell me you missed that thread? The moniker that gave that very stupid advise is Femieddy or wareva. It got so much likes o.

Cheating is very bad and shouldn't be condoned.
OP's girlfriend isn't just a cheat, she is a low class, shameless one. If he didn't catch her, she'll still continue after marriage..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by notoriousbabe: 10:34am On Jan 08, 2018
Chei ibo girls grin grin grin grin tongue

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by NiRfreak(m): 10:41am On Jan 08, 2018
Newboss:
My guy park well! angry

After having a good time with her, she still needed another dick? angry

My guy use your money to do dick enlargement and take a course on the art of seduction! angry

It shouldn't be a lesson to the girls but to you and to those who think money buys love! angry

This is why payments for women must be abolished in Africa! angry You need to learn how to make a lady fall in love with you instead of trying to acquire her through marriage! angry
Hard truth. This is a comment a can relate with. Red pill Nigga
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by NiRfreak(m): 10:44am On Jan 08, 2018
biacan:
No it's not like that I mean if you're having infidelity issues with her you should take her there cause she's a change woman she have learned her lesson trust me on this she will be forever submissive to you than before...... biko nna give a listening ear biko ehweyniwe nna biko orzugo
You are a shameless unrepentant cheat. Your husband is in trouble. Just listen to your flawed thinking and words

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by NiRfreak(m): 10:46am On Jan 08, 2018
biacan:
She is in pain right now biko she might kill herself........ just carry her to your place for some time so she'll be under your watch you guys have come a long way....... biko nna meliya ebere
Abi you are the shameless LovePeddler. Why cant ladies learn to face the consequence of their actions in life. You are a LovePeddler and still want to be treated like a queen? I cant deal. nonsense

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by salmonkas178(m): 10:53am On Jan 08, 2018
Its drop your addy na... I'm here for you...comma show concern
beautydutch:
lolz. I was just showing concern in my own little way.
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by Fabulousgal(f): 10:59am On Jan 08, 2018
eruchboy:
angryOne disadvantage of long distance relationship.If na me i for don slap tears commot her eye then disgrace the YOUNG BOY(not even man).Guy ur lucky u found out before u married her,once a bi*tch always a bi*tch.I wuld not be suprised if she has been giving him ur hard earned money.undecidedThey say the brain of (some)women is between that of a fish&chicken,just see what she has lost coz of di*ck
I was almost going to Revolt until i saw the word 'Some'..
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by glogirlie(f): 10:59am On Jan 08, 2018
This one really weak me.. d babe no get chill
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by JI1(m): 11:01am On Jan 08, 2018
The question still boils down to "what Do women really want?".......But in the lady's defense probably she had a high libido that the man couldn't satisfy. Good thing he found out before they got married, she'd have most likely continued cheating after marriage. Better to catch her in the hotel room then in your own bed.
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by SkinnyNigga: 11:07am On Jan 08, 2018
DedeNkem:

When you mentioned "Anambra" I knew immediately how the story would end. Anambra girls are known cheaters!

Let me make myself very clear, not EVERY Anambra girl is a cheater, but most are. Most of their men and women don't believe in having one sex partner.

If you want an honest girl to marry, don't go to Anambra. Again, I'm not saying you can't find a good wife there, but when the good ones are few, seeking a wife there won't be a good idea because there's 85% chance that you'll fall for the wrong one.

I know someone in Europe who sponsored his Anambra fiancee through school. He planned to marry the girl after her graduation and take her to Europe with him.

When it was time for the girl to graduate from the university (that he fully paid for), she told the guy this, "I'm sorry, I'm in love with another man". Imagine how this guy felt. He was crying while telling us this.

Some men have good reasons to not trust women and the same applies to some women.

Even though you had a bad experience with this particular girl, don't let it influence how you will treat your potential future fiancee. There are still good women out there waiting to meet the right guy. Good luck!

To tell you how dumb you sound.. That she lives in Onitsha, Anambra. Doesn't mean she's from Anambra. There are people from other igbo states living in Onitsha. Next time, think before you make a comment
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by Teeboi56: 11:09am On Jan 08, 2018
Amen brother
Naija girls
I fear them past snake

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by aamstih: 11:11am On Jan 08, 2018
wisdomguy4u, let me tell you for a fact that your mum's prayer is really working. Please even if you don buy mumsy new year gift, still give anoda one join... Na only mumsy prayer dey fit do this kind thing... Congrats bro.

This is why I am of the opinion that any gal that can cheat on God by having premarital sex can not be trusted as regards sex issues. If someone can cheat on God, how much you a mere mortal...
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by Next2Bezee(m): 11:22am On Jan 08, 2018
Amberon11:
Men are just filthy hypocrites. Few days ago a girl recounted how she caught her boyfriend cheating with another girl and most of the guys who commented bashed the girl and applauded the guy saying he isn't married to her yet and she should quit being selfish. Double standards won't kill you people.

That includes your father, brothers, husband, boyfriend, your sons, uncles and make relations...all of them, hypocrites (according to you).

See how a thread pained you so much that you carried on your mind into the new year. grin

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by actioncadet: 11:23am On Jan 08, 2018
wisdomguy4u:
My fellow nairalanders, pls you guys should follow me digest this my matter. Una fit learn one or two things. 

Around 23rd of Dec 2017, i travelled from benin to my hometown in Anambra state for the Christmas holiday. While on the way i called my fiancee who stays in Onitsha with her parents, i asked her if we could lodge in a hotel when i get to onitsha so i can continue my journey to my hometown the next day. She told me she can't sleepover as her parents won't let her ( as she was expected to cook the next day). So we agreed that when i get to onitsha i will come pick her up and drop her back in the evening.

So when i got to onitsha i went straight to her house. And with the permission of parents , i went out with her (her parents 
knows me ).

We went to a nice hotel in onitsha where i booked a room #9,500 (lodging). We relaxed have some drinks and food. We talked about how our wedding will be. I wanted the wedding to hold around June this year , but she wanted it early. We had a nice time together as it has been months since we haven't seen. 

After some hours together, she said she has to go as her parents would be expecting her. I told her i will drop her and from there head to my hometown. She asked me what about the room i paid for lodging... i told her that we would have to return the key as i cannot sleepover in the room all alone when i know i can still reach my hometown if i leave now. As a smart girl (which she feels she is), she told me that if the hotel workers finds out that I'm leaving,they would just put someone else in the room and pocket the money to themselves (in my mind then i was like that's their luck then). 

As we were about to leave the room , i wanted to return the key, but she suggested i leave the key inside the room and just jam the door so they wouldn't know that we have left until the next day. I asked her why didnt she want the workers to make gain from it; she said the workers didn't attend to us well, that they were forming big girls. I did as she suggested,  jammed the door and we left. I dropped her up in her street and left immediately for my hometown (that was around 6:00pm).

While on route to my hometown i met a heavy traffic jammed around nkpor junction. After an hour or so in traffic, i decided to go back to the hotel and spend the night , and continue my journey on the early morning of the next day, so as to bypass the traffic. 

When i got to the hotel (around 8pm) , i walked straight to the room i earlier booked. But when i tried to open the door...i found out that it was locked. Angrily,  i walked down to query the receptionist on why she should put someone else in the room when i never told her that I'm done with it. 

But to my astonishment,  she told me she didn't give the room out to anybody. She called one of the security guard to accompany us to the room to find out who the intruder is. 

When we got the door, the receptionist knocked . A young boy on his underpants opened the door and asked what the matter was. The receiptionist asked to find out when and how he got the room. The young boy went in and brought out the receipt of payment bearing my name .

At that moment i sensed what could be up, so i pushed the door open and got in, nobody was in the room . i tried to open the bathroom, and noticed it was locked from the inside (In my mind i prayed to God let it not be what I'm thinking).

After several knock on the bathroom door, the person behind the door finally opened it. Behold it was my fiancee (ex-fiancee now).  I was shocked . 

I was so furious that i felt like giving her a sound slap. She was just crying and couldn't say a word (what would she say? She was caught in the act). I called her mother that night to inform her of what happen, she was shocked too. She said she call her on phone and told her she would be spending the night with me as we were setting plans for our upcoming wedding. 

Some girls have fish brain, you met a guy who love you and even got engaged with you. But yet you still mess around with your street boys who couldn't afford to pay for a hotel room or even get his own apartment. This should be a lesson to you girls.

As i enter the new year , i enter with the watchword "trust no woman , fear every woman".  In this new year , may we find our true love. Fake love will not be our portion.

Bros, same tin happen to me withing DAT same period of d year. I'm still in pain till now. Till I die I will never trust women. Dey are evil. Very painful. Am not trying to generalise it but 99% of dem are devil. My family n friends are just consoling me.
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by Klington: 11:23am On Jan 08, 2018
Maybe because you no bang the babe nah

Anyway........ Good radiance to bad rubbish cry cry cry
I bow for woooooomen.
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by FemiEddy(m): 11:25am On Jan 08, 2018
pocohantas:

Don't tell me you missed that thread? The moniker that gave that very stupid advise is Femieddy or wareva. It got so much likes o.

Cheating is very bad and shouldn't be condoned.
OP's girlfriend isn't just a cheat, she is a low class, shameless one. If he didn't catch her, she'll still continue after marriage..
Stop quoting me Na, haba! Just because of my post, u hav quoted me several times nd even abused me, what's your problem lady.
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by symbianDON(m): 11:27am On Jan 08, 2018
1551 likes 160 shares 17 pages and still counting.....nna I cut yansh for this thread o!!
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by Reeberry: 11:28am On Jan 08, 2018
Ahmiee:
take your frustration to your village people
Shut up and suck dîck.

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by beautydutch(f): 11:29am On Jan 08, 2018
salmonkas178:
Its drop your addy na... I'm here for you...comma show concern
lmao
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by Mhizclaire: 11:29am On Jan 08, 2018
[quote author=wisdomguy4u post=63973304]My fellow nairalanders, pls you guys should follow me digest this my matter. Una fit learn one or two things. 

Around 23rd of Dec 2017, i travelled from benin to my hometown in Anambra state for the Christmas holiday. While on the way i called my fiancee who stays in Onitsha with her parents, i asked her if we could lodge in a hotel when i get to onitsha so i can continue my journey to my hometown the next day. She told me she can't sleepover as her parents won't let her ( as she was expected to cook the next day). So we agreed that when i get to onitsha i will come pick her up and drop her back in the evening.

So when i got to onitsha i went straight to her house. And with the permission of parents , i went out with her (her parents 
knows me ).

We went to a nice hotel in onitsha where i booked a room #9,500 (lodging). We relaxed have some drinks and food. We talked about how our wedding will be. I wanted the wedding to hold around June this year , but she wanted it early. We had a nice time together as it has been months since we haven't seen. 

After some hours together, she said she has to go as her parents would be expecting her. I told her i will drop her and from there head to my hometown. She asked me what about the room i paid for lodging... i told her that we would have to return the key as i cannot sleepover in the room all alone when i know i can still reach my hometown if i leave now. As a smart girl (which she feels she is), she told me that if the hotel workers finds out that I'm leaving,they would just put someone else in the room and pocket the money to themselves (in my mind then i was like that's their luck then). 

As we were about to leave the room , i wanted to return the key, but she suggested i leave the key inside the room and just jam the door so they wouldn't know that we have left until the next day. I asked her why didnt she want the workers to make gain from it; she said the workers didn't attend to us well, that they were forming big girls. I did as she suggested,  jammed the door and we left. I dropped her up in her street and left immediately for my hometown (that was around 6:00pm).

While on route to my hometown i met a heavy traffic jammed around nkpor junction. After an hour or so in traffic, i decided to go back to the hotel and spend the night , and continue my journey on the early morning of the next day, so as to bypass the traffic. 

When i got to the hotel (around 8pm) , i walked straight to the room i earlier booked. But when i tried to open the door...i found out that it was locked. Angrily,  i walked down to query the receptionist on why she should put someone else in the room when i never told her that I'm done with it. 

But to my astonishment,  she told me she didn't give the room out to anybody. She called one of the security guard to accompany us to the room to find out who the intruder is. 

When we got the door, the receptionist knocked . A young boy on his underpants opened the door and asked what the matter was. The receiptionist asked to find out when and how he got the room. The young boy went in and brought out the receipt of payment bearing my name .

At that moment i sensed what could be up, so i pushed the door open and got in, nobody was in the room . i tried to open the bathroom, and noticed it was locked from the inside (In my mind i prayed to God let it not be what I'm thinking).

After several knock on the bathroom door, the person behind the door finally opened it. Behold it was my fiancee (ex-fiancee now).  I was shocked . 

I was so furious that i felt like giving her a sound slap. She was just crying and couldn't say a word (what would she say? She was caught in the act). I called her mother that night to inform her of what happen, she was shocked too. She said she call her on phone and told her she would be spending the night with me as we were setting plans for our upcoming wedding. 

Some girls have fish brain, you met a guy who love you and even got engaged with you. But yet you still mess around with your street boys who couldn't afford to pay for a hotel room or even get his own apartment. This should be a lesson to you girls.

As i enter the new year , i enter with the watchword "trust no woman , fear every woman".  In this new year , may we find our true love. Fake love will not be our portion.

Take heart
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by Amberon11: 11:48am On Jan 08, 2018
Olodo, I'm not pained. Just pointed out the fact that the majority of Nigerian men are filthy hypocrites which they actually. Or does the truth hurt You? grin
Next2Bezee:

That includes your father, brothers, husband, boyfriend, your sons, uncles and make relations...all of them, hypocrites (according to you).

See how a thread pained you so much that you carried on your mind into the new year. grin
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by BiafranBushBoy: 11:57am On Jan 08, 2018
MISSCONGENIALITY:
kiss

Would you mind a pm?
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by BluntBoy(m): 11:59am On Jan 08, 2018
NLmember:

Why?

Because men have double standards when it comes to sex. They want to sleep around and be 'naturally polygamous', but will want their partner to be 100% loyal.
Men are fvcking hypocrites.

Too many blanket statements in one post. Not all men want to sleep around.
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by Akanbiedu(m): 12:03pm On Jan 08, 2018
@op

Trust me, you need to work on yourself.

You stayed a whole day with a girl, the one you have not seen in a while, and she is still able to sleep with another guy that same day? That thing is supposed to be so sore when you were leaving.

Learn from this experience and move on.
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by Next2Bezee(m): 12:08pm On Jan 08, 2018
Amberon11:
Olodo, I'm not pained. Just pointed out the fact that the majority of Nigerian men are filthy hypocrites which they actually. Or does the truth hurt You? grin

Haba you sounded really pained na sad
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by OhiOfIhima: 12:08pm On Jan 08, 2018
queenfav:
My dear this one tire me.. Some girls can do themselves, tomorrow they blame witches in their village. She had to mastermind everything so that when he leaves she can bring her stud over. I don't think seexx is so serious a thing , as to make a woman lose her ability to reason well and jeopardize her engagement. Maybe it's just my mindset anyways.
I pity her because she may have thrown away her only real chance at something good.
I pray it will be her only chance because d lady mess up big time n need to pay 4 her ungodly act... Am really afraid how could she think of such. but dat nigga try shaa because i will break her jaws wit her partner in crime.
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by BluntBoy(m): 12:08pm On Jan 08, 2018
Amberon11:

Blanket statements are never useful, my friend.

The men that sleep around sleep with women, some of whom, sleep around too. A cheat is a cheat, whether it is a he or a she. Please, just condemn the act. I don't understand why matters like this must always lead to a gender war.

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by Next2Bezee(m): 12:10pm On Jan 08, 2018
Amberon11:

You have now changed all to majority grin You no wan call your papa & your brothers hypocrites again? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men / Students Dancing At A Pool Party (photos) / Adamawa Vigilante Marries Pretty Norwegian (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.