Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:29 AM

How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday - Romance (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday (93299 Views)

My Cheating Is About To End My Marriage / How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl / I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by greypencils: 8:35pm On Jan 09, 2018
stupidity:
see your reasoning!!! Why use the hotel room paid by the boyfriend to fvck another man? Asking if the OP has remained faithful or not is so dumb in this matter. The said girl can fvck as she like in the fiancés absence. But not in a disrespectful manner.
Unfaithfulness is unfaithfulness period. There is nothing like being unfaithful in a respectful manner. All I intend to say is every man should be sensitive to his woman's needs. Whats the distance btw Benin and anambra that he has to starve the girl for months. If a girl is a freak, you would know, if she, is pay her special attention. And if u cant, dont be surprised when she cheats on your arse. Summary, every man who really loves a woman should be sensitive to her needs. You dont have to buy my own ideas bro, but what i have said is true.
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by mapist(m): 8:38pm On Jan 09, 2018
naijafox:

True, long distance relationship is so bad, just one sex with another person can make the girl love up once,

A girl that love you and miss you so much, once u tell her you are close by , she will leave every other thing and meet you

I can personally attest to this.
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by lightlogger: 9:08pm On Jan 09, 2018
Oga forget story.. E dey everywhere. No be by Anambra or Ondo or Kogi.. Babe Wey go do disclaimer go Everly do.
Even one guy wey I know from Oyo State dey experience am with he babe from same state. Sponsored her for Master's and the dude instead of make he finish he program carry the girl matter pay her school fees mad sure the babe was all good. Sponsored her trips whenever she goes down to Naija. Even at that, she still dey tear guys for here.

So nah to just hope for better babe no be by state or culture again ooo...

DedeNkem:

When you mentioned "Anambra" I knew immediately how the story would end. Anambra girls are known cheaters!

Let me make myself very clear, not EVERY Anambra girl is a cheater, but most are. Most of their men and women don't believe in having one sex partner.

If you want an honest girl to marry, don't go to Anambra. Again, I'm not saying you can't find a good wife there, but when the good ones are few, seeking a wife there won't be a good idea because there's 85% chance that you'll fall for the wrong one.

I know someone in Europe who sponsored his Anambra fiancee through school. He planned to marry the girl after her graduation and take her to Europe with him.

When it was time for the girl to graduate from the university (that he fully paid for), she told the guy this, "I'm sorry, I'm in love with another man". Imagine how this guy felt. He was crying while telling us this.

Some men have good reasons to not trust women and the same applies to some women.

Even though you had a bad experience with this particular girl, don't let it influence how you will treat your potential future fiancee. There are still good women out there waiting to meet the right guy. Good luck!

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by DedeNkem: 7:43am On Jan 11, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
She might have started off loving him but lost that love along the way due to the long distance.

Well, her "love" didn't fade during her milking of the guy. Is it how love fades?

If you love someone you won't hurt them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by DedeNkem: 7:49am On Jan 11, 2018
lightlogger:
Oga forget story.. E dey everywhere. No be by Anambra or Ondo or Kogi.. Babe Wey go do disclaimer go Everly do.
Even one guy wey I know from Oyo State dey experience am with he babe from same state. Sponsored her for Master's and the dude instead of make he finish he program carry the girl matter pay her school fees mad sure the babe was all good. Sponsored her trips whenever she goes down to Naija. Even at that, she still dey tear guys for here.

So nah to just hope for better babe no be by state or culture again ooo..

Of course, there are bad women and men at every State and City in this country.

I didn't say one cannot get a good wife in Anambra and I didn't also say Anambra is the only place bad women exist.

My point is that there are more bad women there. What I mean by "bad" is that they're not married materials and most of them don't believe in having one sex partner, that's a fact.
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by DedeNkem: 7:58am On Jan 11, 2018
SkinnyNigga:
To tell you how dumb you sound.. That she lives in Onitsha, Anambra. Doesn't mean she's from Anambra. There are people from other igbo states living in Onitsha. Next time, think before you make a comment

You sound dumb for not understanding my post. I was talking about women in Anambra in general!

Most (not all) Anambra women don't believe in having one sex partner. And they place money first before love.

Are there bad women and men at every State and City in Nigeria? YES, but Anambra has more.

Every person I knew who dated an Anambra woman always have the same story cheating.

One great quality most Anambra women have is beauty. One can't take that away from them.
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by Nobody: 10:10am On Jan 11, 2018
DedeNkem:

Well, her "love" didn't fade during her milking of the guy. Is it how love fades?

If you love someone you won't hurt them.
True you won't hurt them.
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jan 11, 2018
SAME FOR THE BROTHERS TOO
Next2Bezee:
My brother. Many are whores and only few are loyal. If you visit her social media accounts now, you will probably see captions like 'god lover' or 'sister in christ'.

Just be thankful that God saved you from spending your life with a cheat. Don't let that stop you from seeking a partner, just make sure not to trust any woman 100%, always sleep with one eye open grin
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by aamstih: 5:03pm On Jan 20, 2018
Oga, thrice? Mba!

How manage?

Which strategy you use?

Does she have high libido issues?

BlueScholar:
OP don't listen to all those saying that you should take her back. she will only be sorry cos she got caught but not sorry about what happened. is now obvious she wants you for your resources. forgiving her wont stop her from cheating again as true desire can't not be negotiated. moving on is your best option. similar thing happened to me last year too, caught her trice.
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by Burgerlomo: 7:39pm On Jan 20, 2018
Reeberry:
Me no dey even take girls serious these days again. I cannot come and die of heartbreak.

Lol, I no blame you bro. grin
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by BlueScholar(m): 8:02pm On Jan 20, 2018
aamstih:
Oga, thrice? Mba!

How manage?
sometimes love makes one rationalise everything cos of being scared of losing them

basically I keep an eye on her actions which most times don't match her words.
Which strategy you use?

Does she have high libido issues?
I don't think high libido was the issue; getting money to impress is the Main reason ladies hoe themselves these days

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by Nobody: 9:55am On Jun 18, 2018
ErnestNesto:

Op is 100% accurate because I personally witnessed the heavy hold up from afor nkpor to nkpor junction on that 23rd December because we were coming back from a traditional marriage. It was a terrible hold up that day. So for some saying the story dey some how, with the reference above, the Op no lie
Lol. While you were in that hold up, did you imagine some dude's heart was about to get shattered that very day?

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by ErnestNesto: 10:57pm On Jun 19, 2018
Admin401:
Lol. While you were in that hold up, did you imagine some dude's heart was about to get shattered that very day?
My guy no be small thing that very day. In fact, the traditional wedding i was talking above, was my own traditional marriage. My D day
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by Deltatoto: 9:43pm On May 07, 2019
[quote author=ChidimmaO post=63992394][/quote]where in delta are u
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by jbblues24(m): 12:21am On May 31, 2019
This is fresh work smiley smiley
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by Nobody: 2:13am On Aug 23, 2019
wisdomguy4u:
My fellow nairalanders, pls you guys should follow me digest this my matter. Una fit learn one or two things. 

Around 23rd of Dec 2017, i travelled from benin to my hometown in Anambra state for the Christmas holiday. While on the way i called my fiancee who stays in Onitsha with her parents, i asked her if we could lodge in a hotel when i get to onitsha so i can continue my journey to my hometown the next day. She told me she can't sleepover as her parents won't let her ( as she was expected to cook the next day). So we agreed that when i get to onitsha i will come pick her up and drop her back in the evening.

So when i got to onitsha i went straight to her house. And with the permission of parents , i went out with her (her parents 
knows me ).

We went to a nice hotel in onitsha where i booked a room #9,500 (lodging). We relaxed have some drinks and food. We talked about how our wedding will be. I wanted the wedding to hold around June this year , but she wanted it early. We had a nice time together as it has been months since we haven't seen. 

After some hours together, she said she has to go as her parents would be expecting her. I told her i will drop her and from there head to my hometown. She asked me what about the room i paid for lodging... i told her that we would have to return the key as i cannot sleepover in the room all alone when i know i can still reach my hometown if i leave now. As a smart girl (which she feels she is), she told me that if the hotel workers finds out that I'm leaving,they would just put someone else in the room and pocket the money to themselves (in my mind then i was like that's their luck then). 

As we were about to leave the room , i wanted to return the key, but she suggested i leave the key inside the room and just jam the door so they wouldn't know that we have left until the next day. I asked her why didnt she want the workers to make gain from it; she said the workers didn't attend to us well, that they were forming big girls. I did as she suggested,  jammed the door and we left. I dropped her up in her street and left immediately for my hometown (that was around 6:00pm).

While on route to my hometown i met a heavy traffic jammed around nkpor junction. After an hour or so in traffic, i decided to go back to the hotel and spend the night , and continue my journey on the early morning of the next day, so as to bypass the traffic. 

When i got to the hotel (around 8pm) , i walked straight to the room i earlier booked. But when i tried to open the door...i found out that it was locked. Angrily,  i walked down to query the receptionist on why she should put someone else in the room when i never told her that I'm done with it. 

But to my astonishment,  she told me she didn't give the room out to anybody. She called one of the security guard to accompany us to the room to find out who the intruder is. 

When we got the door, the receptionist knocked . A young boy on his underpants opened the door and asked what the matter was. The receiptionist asked to find out when and how he got the room. The young boy went in and brought out the receipt of payment bearing my name .

At that moment i sensed what could be up, so i pushed the door open and got in, nobody was in the room . i tried to open the bathroom, and noticed it was locked from the inside (In my mind i prayed to God let it not be what I'm thinking).

After several knock on the bathroom door, the person behind the door finally opened it. Behold it was my fiancee (ex-fiancee now).  I was shocked . 

I was so furious that i felt like giving her a sound slap. She was just crying and couldn't say a word (what would she say? She was caught in the act). I called her mother that night to inform her of what happen, she was shocked too. She said she call her on phone and told her she would be spending the night with me as we were setting plans for our upcoming wedding. 

Some girls have fish brain, you met a guy who love you and even got engaged with you. But yet you still mess around with your street boys who couldn't afford to pay for a hotel room or even get his own apartment. This should be a lesson to you girls.

As i enter the new year , i enter with the watchword "trust no woman , fear every woman".  In this new year , may we find our true love. Fake love will not be our portion.

Are you now married lol
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by phillippians(m): 10:20pm On Oct 15, 2019
[quote author=mikejj post=63974115] grin bro sorry for the loss may God give u the heart to bear the loss....when they clock 30 and no man is coming for them, our ear no go hear word....bro good ones still they sha search well..[/quote
Exactly! The moment they cross 30 , they will Desperately be looking for a guy to hook with pregnancy, useless whores!
I swore to it that if any advance lady ever try to get me down with pregnancy, no problem, she will have the baby, but as a baby mama only cos I won't marry her.
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by ashawopikin(m): 6:06pm On Oct 18, 2019
Maybe d guy dey shift her womb with massive priiick dey pass ya own
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by GuyWise(m): 10:18pm On Nov 19, 2020
Nna mehnnnnnn

Guys be wise, these hoe's ain't loyal.
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by GuyWise(m): 10:21pm On Nov 19, 2020
Nna mehnnnnnnn

Just brought this up so guys can learn.

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by Decent09(m): 1:51pm On Apr 09, 2023
wisdomguy4u:
My fellow nairalanders, pls you guys should follow me digest this my matter. Una fit learn one or two things. 

Around 23rd of Dec 2017, i travelled from benin to my hometown in Anambra state for the Christmas holiday. While on the way i called my fiancee who stays in Onitsha with her parents, i asked her if we could lodge in a hotel when i get to onitsha so i can continue my journey to my hometown the next day. She told me she can't sleepover as her parents won't let her ( as she was expected to cook the next day). So we agreed that when i get to onitsha i will come pick her up and drop her back in the evening.

So when i got to onitsha i went straight to her house. And with the permission of parents , i went out with her (her parents 
knows me ).

We went to a nice hotel in onitsha where i booked a room #9,500 (lodging). We relaxed have some drinks and food. We talked about how our wedding will be. I wanted the wedding to hold around June this year , but she wanted it early. We had a nice time together as it has been months since we haven't seen. 

After some hours together, she said she has to go as her parents would be expecting her. I told her i will drop her and from there head to my hometown. She asked me what about the room i paid for lodging... i told her that we would have to return the key as i cannot sleepover in the room all alone when i know i can still reach my hometown if i leave now. As a smart girl (which she feels she is), she told me that if the hotel workers finds out that I'm leaving,they would just put someone else in the room and pocket the money to themselves (in my mind then i was like that's their luck then). 

As we were about to leave the room , i wanted to return the key, but she suggested i leave the key inside the room and just jam the door so they wouldn't know that we have left until the next day. I asked her why didnt she want the workers to make gain from it; she said the workers didn't attend to us well, that they were forming big girls. I did as she suggested,  jammed the door and we left. I dropped her up in her street and left immediately for my hometown (that was around 6:00pm).

While on route to my hometown i met a heavy traffic jammed around nkpor junction. After an hour or so in traffic, i decided to go back to the hotel and spend the night , and continue my journey on the early morning of the next day, so as to bypass the traffic. 

When i got to the hotel (around 8pm) , i walked straight to the room i earlier booked. But when i tried to open the door...i found out that it was locked. Angrily,  i walked down to query the receptionist on why she should put someone else in the room when i never told her that I'm done with it. 

But to my astonishment,  she told me she didn't give the room out to anybody. She called one of the security guard to accompany us to the room to find out who the intruder is. 

When we got the door, the receptionist knocked . A young boy on his underpants opened the door and asked what the matter was. The receiptionist asked to find out when and how he got the room. The young boy went in and brought out the receipt of payment bearing my name .

At that moment i sensed what could be up, so i pushed the door open and got in, nobody was in the room . i tried to open the bathroom, and noticed it was locked from the inside (In my mind i prayed to God let it not be what I'm thinking).

After several knock on the bathroom door, the person behind the door finally opened it. Behold it was my fiancee (ex-fiancee now).  I was shocked . 

I was so furious that i felt like giving her a sound slap. She was just crying and couldn't say a word (what would she say? She was caught in the act). I called her mother that night to inform her of what happen, she was shocked too. She said she call her on phone and told her she would be spending the night with me as we were setting plans for our upcoming wedding. 

Some girls have fish brain, you met a guy who love you and even got engaged with you. But yet you still mess around with your street boys who couldn't afford to pay for a hotel room or even get his own apartment. This should be a lesson to you girls.

As i enter the new year , i enter with the watchword "trust no woman , fear every woman".  In this new year , may we find our true love. Fake love will not be our portion.

Na only one man still dey dere oo, abi Men too are Cheaters

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Students Dancing At A Pool Party (photos) / South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men / Adamawa Vigilante Marries Pretty Norwegian (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.