Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,638 members, 7,801,844 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:49 AM

How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday (93227 Views)

My Cheating Is About To End My Marriage / How I Handled My Cheating Serious Girl / I Broke Up With My Cheating Boyfriend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by sunbilor(m): 9:34pm On Jan 07, 2018
Stycon:
Can this really happen #sceptical
It can happen. Let me share an experience I had many years ago at a hotel in oyigbo, Rivers state. We ( my friend, his girlfriend and I) went to Rivers state for a business and booked rooms in a hotel there. We arrived around 4 pm. We notified another of our friend who was a Michelin staff then about our arrival. He told us he was coming to meet us later. In the evening around 6pm, we drove out to go see a business partner. We left the girl in one of the rooms.

Could you believe by the time we came back, our friend from Michelin had f^cked the babe we left behind? The girl denied at first until we asked her to explain what a used Condom was doing in the room. She had to start pleading. It wasn't a case of rape. She willing offered herself to a complete stranger in a hotel room paid for by her boyfriend!

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:40pm On Jan 07, 2018
sunbilor:
It can happen. Let me share an experience I had many years ago at a hotel in oyigbo, Rivers state. We ( my friend, his girlfriend and I) went to Rivers state for a business and booked rooms in a hotel there. We arrived around 4 pm. We notified another of our friend who was a Michelin staff then about our arrival. He told us he was coming to meet us later. In the evening around 6pm, we drove out to go see a business partner. We left the girl in one of the rooms.

Could you believe by the time we came back, our friend from Michelin had f^cked the babe we left behind? The girl denied at first until we asked her to explain what a used Condom was doing in the room. She had to start pleading. It wasn't a case of rape. She willing offered herself to a complete stranger in a hotel room paid for by her boyfriend!
. This is seriously serious.

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by Mrkumareze(m): 9:49pm On Jan 07, 2018
Village people again!!! Tell me if mine village people how the girl go just Bleep this kind up??
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by banre(m): 10:07pm On Jan 07, 2018
i keep saying that after God fear women. infact its okay to fear women first, then God, in some cases.

4 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by darlingnuel(m): 10:55pm On Jan 07, 2018
MANY ARE WHORES BUT VERY FEW LIVE IN BROTHELS!

Another one bites the dust! Sorry bro.

10 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by kenex4ever(m): 11:14pm On Jan 07, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Mr Brainiac. Pls swerve.

tongue
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by Originalsly: 11:14pm On Jan 07, 2018
wisdomguy4u:

Some girls have fish brain, you met a guy who love you and even got engaged with you. But yet you still mess around with your street boys who couldn't afford to pay for a hotel room or even get his own apartment. This should be a lesson to you girls.

Bro...than God you found out before you married. But this is not a fish brain girl....if it weren't for the traffic jam you would've still being played. It should be a lesson to you...the lesson: love is a two way street....love was flowing from you to her so you assume it must automatically flow back from her to you. Next time... go into a relationship with both eyes open...it can avoid such breakups and more.

4 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by dingbang(m): 11:24pm On Jan 07, 2018
biacan:
You can't do this to her not at this point of time biko nna you know how important wedding is and you can't let this opportunity pass her by listen to her cries biko wisdomguy4u embarassed embarassed embarassed
i knew you would say something stupid..its in you.

10 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by biacan(f): 11:26pm On Jan 07, 2018
dingbang:
i knew you would say something stupid..its in you.
I was only advising him on how to be a man nothing more
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by Mzflow(f): 11:27pm On Jan 07, 2018
This is really huge shocked it got me speechless
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by dingbang(m): 11:28pm On Jan 07, 2018
biacan:
I was only advising him on how to be a man nothing more
I just pity the man that will marry you...

7 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by Osu175(m): 11:30pm On Jan 07, 2018
That's what happens when you date a girl far below your age

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by iamJ(m): 11:30pm On Jan 07, 2018
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

ure not fine, ure bad at sex and ure talking wedding cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

look him mouth like women are ungrateful

6 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by biacan(f): 11:31pm On Jan 07, 2018
dingbang:
I just pity the man that will marry you...
I'm a changed person biko dingbang embarassed grin
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by dingbang(m): 11:31pm On Jan 07, 2018
Well I am happy God is exposing all these demonic girls this 2018. They can't just deceive good men and get away with it. Please God,, expose any girl that is full of deceit in my life, Amen

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by berrystunn(m): 11:31pm On Jan 07, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
This op think we are kids! So many unbelievable holes in this story

Did you read the story??

2 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jan 07, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
are u truly from awka etiti
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by dingbang(m): 11:32pm On Jan 07, 2018
biacan:
I'm a changed person biko dingbang embarassed grin
taa shift make I see better person..

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by BiafranBushBoy: 11:32pm On Jan 07, 2018
MISSCONGENIALITY:
This story shock me abeg. What was the girl thinking.
I hope she didn't blame the development or her village people?

kiss
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by imitateMe(m): 11:33pm On Jan 07, 2018
biacan:
You can't do this to her not at this point of time biko nna you know how important wedding is and you can't let this opportunity pass her by listen to her cries biko wisdomguy4u embarassed embarassed embarassed
Something tells me that you are the girl

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by blacknp(m): 11:34pm On Jan 07, 2018
wisdomguy4u:
My fellow nairalanders, pls you guys should follow me digest this my matter. Una fit learn one or two things. 

Around 23rd of Dec 2017, i travelled from benin to my hometown in Anambra state for the Christmas holiday. While on the way i called my fiancee who stays in Onitsha with her parents, i asked her if we could lodge in a hotel when i get to onitsha so i can continue my journey to my hometown the next day. She told me she can't sleepover as her parents won't let her ( as she was expected to cook the next day). So we agreed that when i get to onitsha i will come pick her up and drop her back in the evening.

So when i got to onitsha i went straight to her house. And with the permission of parents , i went out with her (her parents 
knows me ).

We went to a nice hotel in onitsha where i booked a room #9,500 (lodging). We relaxed have some drinks and food. We talked about how our wedding will be. I wanted the wedding to hold around June this year , but she wanted it early. We had a nice time together as it has been months since we haven't seen. 

After some hours together, she said she has to go as her parents would be expecting her. I told her i will drop her and from there head to my hometown. She asked me what about the room i paid for lodging... i told her that we would have to return the key as i cannot sleepover in the room all alone when i know i can still reach my hometown if i leave now. As a smart girl (which she feels she is), she told me that if the hotel workers finds out that I'm leaving,they would just put someone else in the room and pocket the money to themselves (in my mind then i was like that's their luck then). 

As we were about to leave the room , i wanted to return the key, but she suggested i leave the key inside the room and just jam the door so they wouldn't know that we have left until the next day. I asked her why didnt she want the workers to make gain from it; she said the workers didn't attend to us well, that they were forming big girls. I did as she suggested,  jammed the door and we left. I dropped her up in her street and left immediately for my hometown (that was around 6:00pm).

While on route to my hometown i met a heavy traffic jammed around nkpor junction. After an hour or so in traffic, i decided to go back to the hotel and spend the night , and continue my journey on the early morning of the next day, so as to bypass the traffic. 

When i got to the hotel (around 8pm) , i walked straight to the room i earlier booked. But when i tried to open the door...i found out that it was locked. Angrily,  i walked down to query the receptionist on why she should put someone else in the room when i never told her that I'm done with it. 

But to my astonishment,  she told me she didn't give the room out to anybody. She called one of the security guard to accompany us to the room to find out who the intruder is. 

When we got the door, the receptionist knocked . A young boy on his underpants opened the door and asked what the matter was. The receiptionist asked to find out when and how he got the room. The young boy went in and brought out the receipt of payment bearing my name .

At that moment i sensed what could be up, so i pushed the door open and got in, nobody was in the room . i tried to open the bathroom, and noticed it was locked from the inside (In my mind i prayed to God let it not be what I'm thinking).

After several knock on the bathroom door, the person behind the door finally opened it. Behold it was my fiancee (ex-fiancee now).  I was shocked . 

I was so furious that i felt like giving her a sound slap. She was just crying and couldn't say a word (what would she say? She was caught in the act). I called her mother that night to inform her of what happen, she was shocked too. She said she call her on phone and told her she would be spending the night with me as we were setting plans for our upcoming wedding. 

Some girls have fish brain, you met a guy who love you and even got engaged with you. But yet you still mess around with your street boys who couldn't afford to pay for a hotel room or even get his own apartment. This should be a lesson to you girls.

As i enter the new year , i enter with the watchword "trust no woman , fear every woman".  In this new year , may we find our true love. Fake love will not be our portion.

She will definitely come begging in Future.
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by babadee1(m): 11:34pm On Jan 07, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:

What are the unbelievable holes in the story? Please give one or two examples.

2 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by greendemocrats: 11:34pm On Jan 07, 2018
Hmmmm. Nawa ohhhh

2 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by cstr1001: 11:34pm On Jan 07, 2018
Unfortunately, most men will never be as Lucky as you.

You don't know how much God loves you to make you realize that your fiancee was nothing but a prostitute.

I heard the story of a man that came from work and caught his wife banging his friend on his own bed, developed cardiac arrest and stroke almost immediately and went into coma, and woke up paralyzed.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by Kylekent59: 11:34pm On Jan 07, 2018
I will advise you leave her for good. She will still cheat if you accept her back.

She isn't scared of disease sef to be on a safe side,my man you need to cancel the wedding.

Start all over again.
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by biacan(f): 11:35pm On Jan 07, 2018
dingbang:
taa shift make I see better person..
nor dingbang I'm a changed person I won eat first bank money embarassed embarassed grin. grin grin

1 Like

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by Reeberry: 11:36pm On Jan 07, 2018
Ahmiee:
im even disappointed what kind of fiancée is this one. atleast wen ur cheating cheat with someone thats better than ur partner. she sure doesnt have self respect for herself. i wonder how u met her and u probably didnt bother to pay more attention to the things she do. happy u discovered this early imagine the disaster this would have caused if it was late
What rubbish is this one saying?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by BluntBoy(m): 11:37pm On Jan 07, 2018
wisdomguy4u:

Nne..i didn't do anything to her. she actually brought it upon herself. i can't believe you advising me to carry on with the wedding plan after what i just encountered with her. c'mon i know you are joking.

Don't listen to her, bro. Let that woman go. I won't cheat on my fiancee and so I wont tolerate her cheating on me.

4 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by Next2Bezee(m): 11:37pm On Jan 07, 2018
sunbilor:

Imagine angry
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday by BluntBoy(m): 11:38pm On Jan 07, 2018
biacan:
Carry her to your place permanently nah she will agree to that.... please don't let her enemies laugh at her now biko be a man she will change.....you don't know her story

Honestly, I like you, Biacan. But you need some brain resetting slap...

9 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Lady Who Aborted 5 Babies Shares Their Pictures. Says 'I Love My Babies' / South African Lady Calls Nigerian Girls 'prostitutes' And Calls Out Nigerian Men / Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.