Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:23 AM

Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason (71692 Views)

Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down / Nigerian Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Over Huge Joystick (pics) / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend At A Fast Food Restaurant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason by Opekebaiby(f): 11:43pm On Jan 07, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

Omo Yoruba. Nice. Where in Lagos do you stay?
k2
U?
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason by PINES: 11:44pm On Jan 07, 2018
Please can someone define "enhance my life and make It better"
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason by BiafranBushBoy: 11:46pm On Jan 07, 2018
Opekebaiby:
k2
U?

Isolo
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason by Opekebaiby(f): 11:52pm On Jan 07, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

Isolo. I hope I can come around and say hi
u are free
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason by BiafranBushBoy: 11:54pm On Jan 07, 2018
Opekebaiby:
u are free

Okay.
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason by Opekebaiby(f): 12:04am On Jan 08, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

You on WhatsApp?
yes
But pm me
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason by dasparrow: 12:04am On Jan 08, 2018
The lady realized that marriage in Nigeria for women is like a prison. So she had to re-evaluate her priorities that's all. grin
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason by Nobody: 12:14am On Jan 08, 2018
Crackhaus, are you the guy? So that's why you returned to NL, ehn? cheesy
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason by crackhaus: 12:26am On Jan 08, 2018
Mindfulness:
Crackhaus, are you the guy? So that's why you returned to NL, ehn? cheesy
I can't be that dumb not to have a reply ready...even if the reply could very well be cooked up bullshiit, I'll cook it nicely and she'll eat it up. grin

Why do you keep moving me around and leaving our old conversations hanging?
Don't tell me you have no more replies grin
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason by Nobody: 12:30am On Jan 08, 2018
crackhaus:

I can't be that dumb not to have a reply ready...even if the reply could very well be cooked up bullshiit, I'll cook it nicely and she'll eat it up. grin

Why do you keep moving me around and leaving our old conversations hanging?
Don't tell me you have no more replies grin

For fun.

But I am getting sleepy now, after three hours of trying. Have a good start tomorrow. See ya. cool
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason by crackhaus: 12:40am On Jan 08, 2018
Mindfulness:

For fun.

But I am getting sleepy now, after three hours of trying. Have a good start tomorrow. See ya. cool
smiley
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason by WONDERS001(m): 12:54am On Jan 08, 2018
Jochabed:
10years!! When ya'll were already living as a couple.

How did u know they lived together?
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason by WONDERS001(m): 12:58am On Jan 08, 2018
YelloweWest:
Call her crazy but she made the right choice!
Marriage is overrated

My sis was a business woman buying goods from Dubai and UK. A uni graduate in her mid 20s.

But for some silly reason she felt incomplete which made hee desperate to marry.

She married a bastard who has completely wrecked her life.

Now she is broke with 3kids!

She was much better as a single lady
Marriage did not add value to her life. It only took away her self worth and esteem.

Your sister was only confused about life.
Stop blaming her failure on dis divine institution. She failed because she chose the wrong path..

You can ask her(if she would be honest enough to tell u the truth) )

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason by megama: 1:08am On Jan 08, 2018
olaboo123:
Lady rejects marriage proposal from her boyfriend of 10 years because he couldn't prove to her how the marriage will enhance her life

According to this Twitter user, her friend turned down a marriage proposal from her boyfriend of almost 10 years because he couldn't prove to her how marriage to him will enhance her life. Read the rest of the tweets below...

via http://loveandgizt..com/2018/01/lady-rejects-marriage-proposal-from-her.html
ladies are find of this, after you must have finished paying for their Universities.then you become rats. Her level ready change..
Advice for Men- marry her and train her to university,apart from this you are on your own.
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason by krushdripper(m): 1:24am On Jan 08, 2018
The brain of most ladies gets naturally damaged from their extreme selfishness and inflated pride.
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason by newoffer: 6:26am On Jan 08, 2018
When u have a love life in the spirit realm.
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason by lopside12: 7:10am On Jan 08, 2018
WONDERS001:

Stop blaming her failure on dis divine institution. She failed because she chose the wrong path..

Why did you not say she failed cos she choose the wrong person to walk on the right path with her..
Marriage is divine but when with the wrong partner its hell
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason by WONDERS001(m): 7:26am On Jan 08, 2018
lopside12:

Why did you not say she failed cos she choose the wrong person to walk on the right path with her..
Marriage is divine but when with the wrong partner its hell

That's the point.
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason by mamaafrik(m): 7:58am On Jan 08, 2018
Op,i'm surprised u posted a funny post like this here,who do u take us for,nairalanders wiae up naw,dont u see that the story dont add up,u date a guy for 10years,he now proposed and u turned him down for that reason?,ladies come and letz be truthful,can any lady do dat,why are we no seeing the lady talking herself,any evidence like pictre,why is her friend her cone speaker.?.all are lines,mumu post
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason by olumalcolm(m): 8:25am On Jan 08, 2018
YelloweWest:
Marriage is overrated

My sis was a business woman buying goods from Dubai and UK. A uni graduate in her mid 20s.

But for some silly reason she felt incomplete which made hee desperate to marry.

Marriage did not add value to her life. It only took away her self worth and esteem.
She married a dumb ass nigga. Let me say she was blinded by love, marriage is much more than jst love, you have to consider so many things before settling down. Has Omotola Jalade's life got better afta marriage or nt? There are so many women out there who became better off afta marriage. So sorry to hear about ur sis though. She should sit down and restrategise and God will open better ways for her Amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason by davillian(m): 8:39am On Jan 08, 2018
I wonder how her iskaba will look like after constant drilling for 10yrs.
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason by ezigr8(m): 8:40am On Jan 08, 2018
Some will be shouting marriage is over hype yet visiting churches up and when over due
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason by wizod(m): 9:34am On Jan 08, 2018
Firefire:
Useless post.
yes ooo, as useless as you are
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason by Nobody: 11:32am On Jan 08, 2018
Nice one. I like her style.

Look she is absolutely on point not all marriage will enhance your life. So you have to strategically pick your future spouse wella. Case in point, my marriage to my wife has enhanced my life in so many ways ...aside from the fact I love the way she loves... She is quite a marvel at business organisation.

I'm a civil servant and still have several businesses on the side and they were all doing well. But it gives me sleepless nights and I barely have time for myself.

While we were still dating, I noticed how she constantly gives me sound tips on how to streamline my business in such a way that i will not only have enough time but, I could also triple my incomes on each business. Now just a year into our marriage, we have successfully focused on only three businesses and they are doing superb. This has given us enough time for ourselves but yet still smiling to the bank every month. That's when I knew damn I married correct cool . cool
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason by YelloweWest: 6:16pm On Jan 08, 2018
olumalcolm:
She married a dumb ass nigga. Let me say she was blinded by love, marriage is much more than jst love, you have to consider so many things before settling down. Has Omotola Jalade's life got better afta marriage or nt? There are so many women out there who became better off afta marriage. So sorry to hear about ur sis though. She should sit down and restrategise and God will open better ways for her Amen.
Best mention.

You've said it all.
Just like omotala I married young at 18.
My marriage is one of my greatest accomplishments not because I got married but because I am happy!

My sis was just unnecessarily desperate at age 26!! WHO DOES THAT
It landed her into the hands of an uncultured ill trained uneducated gambling addict cry

He works but can't do anything reasonable with his salary.
He sleeps with anything under skirt including house helps.
He bears and strangles her right in front of her kids!!

Chai. If this is marriage she would have remained single...
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason by YelloweWest: 6:22pm On Jan 08, 2018
WONDERS001:

I'm not saying all marriages are bad. I'm married and happy.
However we as a society place too much emphasis on marriage which make our singles desperate.
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason by HabaHaba: 9:03am On Jun 22, 2019
Please our single ladies is now time to swap over
I have been telling ladies or girls,I beg which one
That this is 2018
Husband are scarce nowadays
Our single ladies go and have sense I beg una

This is surely the kinda comment that the "nobody" I knew would be making.
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason by TheControversy: 6:44pm On Mar 03, 2021
The guy possibly proposed after she got a better paying job and now earns much higher than him. She probably doesn't want to be the bread winner if they get married, it's a huge turnoff for most ladies. Women only scream about independence when they are making a lot of money.

Bros should let the lady be and move on.
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason by authority2006(m): 9:39pm On Mar 03, 2021
YelloweWest:
Marriage is overrated

Because she married the wrong person, there a lots of people who have good stories to tell about their marriages.
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason by YelloweWest: 9:49pm On Mar 03, 2021
authority2006:

Because she married the wrong person, there a lots of people who have good stories to tell about their marriages.
I'm one of them smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bride-To-Be Turns Pure Water Seller In Pre-Wedding Pictures / African Lady With Biggest Curves & Hips Performs On Stage,Twerks. Crowds Go Gaga / Tallest Man In South Africa" And His Petite Girlfriend Celebrate Their Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.