Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,388 members, 7,808,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:04 AM

Invest In Waawu Advantage. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Invest In Waawu Advantage. (10575 Views)

Waawu Academy / WAAWU ADVANTAGE (creating Wealth) / Bitclub Advantage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invest In Waawu Advantage. by oluwaloba(m): 2:45pm On Jan 07, 2018
Waawu advantage is an investment platform that you earn on your investment and the ROI is paid weekly or monthly. It is a sure investment that invest money in up to 25 platforms and pays interest to members. I will be answering your questions here. It is not a ponzi scheme. To register click the link below.
https://advantage.waawuworld.com/register/wiseinvestor

Re: Invest In Waawu Advantage. by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jan 07, 2018
give more details jare
Re: Invest In Waawu Advantage. by oluwaloba(m): 5:08pm On Jan 07, 2018
*WAAWU ADVANTAGE FAQ*

*_Q1. WHAT IS WAAWU ADVANTAGE ALL ABOUT?_*

*Ans* – Waawu Advantage is a Financial Leverage Club that creates huge financial returns for its members through Diversified Investment Portfolios. Waawu leverages over 25 credible, profitable and time-tested investment companies to generate an average ROI which is higher than what is obtainable if all capital are invested in a single market/platform.

*_Q2. WHAT EXACTLY DOES WAAWU INVEST IN?_*

Ans - The wide array of portfolio Waawu leverages include; Property Management, Real estate, Agriculture, Gold/Diamond, FOREX, Cryptocurrency Trading/Mining, IPO Market, E-commerce, Binary Option, Equity, Event management, etc

*_Q3. WHO CAN BENEFIT FROM WAAWU ADVANTAGE?_*

Ans – Anyone above 18years who wants to create a passive stream of income and enjoy Time and Financial Freedom.

*_Q4. IS WAAWU ADVANTAGE ANOTHER PONZI?_*

Ans – NO! Waawu Advantage is a duly registered legal entity that deals in legitimate businesses and trades. We pay returns to investors from the profits generated through our trading platforms and investment markets.

*_Q5. DOES WAAWU ADVANTAGE HAVE PHYSICAL OFFICE?_*

Ans – Yes! Waawu Advantage operation office is located in the heart of Abuja, Nigeria. Details can be found on the company website.

*_Q6. CAN WAAWU ADVANTAGE BE TRUSTED?_*

Ans – YES! Both Waawu Advantage and partner companies ALL have certifications in various fields of businesses that they trade. Waawu Advantage spreads its risk across 25 profitable companies with insurance policies which make it impossible to lose investors’ funds but generate HUGE overall company profit at the end of each business week.

*_Q7. HOW DO I BENEFIT FROM WAAWU ADVANATGE?_*

Ans - Waawu Advantage offers 5 (Five) flexible and affordable packages that investors can choose from. Ranging from as low as N5,000 ($12.5) to N50Million ($125,000) with varying levels of returns either weekly, 2-weeks or every 30 working days.

*_Q8. DO I HAVE TO BRING IN PEOPLE BEFORE I EARN?_*

Ans – No! No!! No!!! Your Return On Investment (ROI) is NOT tied to you marketing or referring people into Waawu Advantage. You are simply paid from the profit generated through our trading and investment platforms.

*_Q9. WHAT IF I DON’T HAVE MONEY TO INVEST?_*

Ans – No problems! Simply partner as an Affiliate of Waawu Advantage and promote any of our packages. You earn 5% commission on any investment package.

*_Q10. HOW ARE THE RETURNS CALCULATED?_*

Ans – Returns are calculated based on the average profit gained from all investment platforms each working day of the week (Mon-Fri) and paid out to investors on MONDAYS (depending on partners’ choice of payment window – weekly, 2-weeks, 30 working days)

*_Q11. WHAT IS THE DURATION OF THE RETURN?_*

Ans - All contracts and investment packages run for a period of 50 weeks after which they can be renewed by buying another package.

*_Q12. WILL I GET MY CAPITAL BACK AT THE END OF THE CONTRACT?_*

Ans –At the end of your contract, you would have earned both the initial capital and interest, giving you approximately 300% ROI in one year. Capitals are mostly returned within the first 6 months of your contract.

*_Q13. CAN I OPEN MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS IN WAAWU ADVANTAGE?_*

Ans – YES! Multiple accounts is allowed provided you have sufficient Proof of Identification to justify them. Waawu Advantage conducts KYC (Know Your Customer) on all accounts opened.

*_Q14. CAN I RUN MORE THAN ONE PACKAGE IN A My ACCOUNT?_*

Ans – NO! You can buy and run ONLY 1 package within your Waawu account.

*_Q15. CAN I UPGRADE TO HIGER PACKAGES DURING MY CONTRACT?_*

Ans – Yes you can top-up your investment and upgrade to higher packages.

*_Q16. CAN I WITHDRAW MY EARNINGS INTO MY LOCAL BANK ACCOUNT?_*

Ans – YES! You can make withdrawal request directly into your bank account once you have concluded the verification process and attached your bank details in your Waawu back office.

*_Q17. DOES WAAWU ADVANTAGE SUPPORT OTHER CURRENCIES LIKE BITCOIN?_*

Ans – Yes you can make payment for your packages and request withdrawal in BITCOIN.

*_Q18. HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE BEFORE I START RECEIVING MY ROI?_*

Ans – Your first return will start counting after 10 days waiting period (if you choose the 30 working day payment window) or 20 days waiting period (if you choose the weekly and 2-weeks payment window). The waiting period is the time your capital is invested in businesses and trades before it starts generating profit.

*_Q19. CAN I CALL BACK MY INVESTMENT AT ANYTIME?_*

Ans – All contracts are valid for 1 year (50 weeks) and cannot be recalled until expiration.

*_Q20. HOW DO I GET STARTED?_*

Ans – Simply visit our website to fill out a registration form after clicking the “I want to partake” button. You can also contact the person that showed you this opportunity and request further instruction on how to order for your package within the back office.
Re: Invest In Waawu Advantage. by oluwaloba(m): 7:10pm On Jan 08, 2018
Any other questions?
Re: Invest In Waawu Advantage. by tectonotimes: 3:54pm On Jan 12, 2018
oluwaloba:
Waawu advantage is an investment platform that you earn on your investment and the ROI is paid weekly or monthly. It is a sure investment that invest money in up to 25 platforms and pays interest to members. I will be answering your questions here. It is not a ponzi scheme. To register click the link below.
If you really need investors, click on the second link on my signature. You will have a lot of them.
Re: Invest In Waawu Advantage. by oluwaloba(m): 9:42pm On Jan 19, 2018
Earn more

1 Like

Re: Invest In Waawu Advantage. by oluwaloba(m): 8:28am On Jan 28, 2018
Waawu advantage pays you in bitcoin also. Ask me for details.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Invest In Waawu Advantage. by oluwaloba(m): 7:42pm On Feb 03, 2018
Referral bonuses on waawu advantage. Click the link above to join.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Invest In Waawu Advantage. by structuredan(m): 9:21pm On Feb 03, 2018
Be wise spread ur investment, i partner with two companies the first one is a multi concept company u earn 1% daily ROI. The second company is an entrepreneurial company that partners with Amason the biggest online store u earn 10% ROI every two weeks for 25months call/whatsapp 08132111362 for details
Re: Invest In Waawu Advantage. by IamKollinx(m): 10:21pm On Feb 03, 2018
U no see ur mumu name like wawa abi na wawu.

Repent and have Christ in your life.
Re: Invest In Waawu Advantage. by oluwaloba(m): 2:03pm On Mar 11, 2018
Newest plan on waawu advantage.
Don't forget to clink the link below.

Re: Invest In Waawu Advantage. by oluwaloba(m): 10:34pm On Apr 08, 2018
Roi payment

Re: Invest In Waawu Advantage. by little16: 10:19pm On Apr 17, 2018
Pls add me if u have a WhatsApp group. Thanks
Re: Invest In Waawu Advantage. by oluwaloba(m): 4:35am On Apr 26, 2018
Drop your email so I will contact you or drop your number if you can
Re: Invest In Waawu Advantage. by oluwaloba(m): 4:38am On Apr 26, 2018
little16:
Pls add me if u have a WhatsApp group. Thanks
Drop your mail or number if you can
Re: Invest In Waawu Advantage. by oluwaloba(m): 4:40am On Apr 26, 2018
Tera premium earnings

Re: Invest In Waawu Advantage. by aikfrank(m): 9:53am On Apr 26, 2018
You will loose your investment. Quote me when the site is down.
Re: Invest In Waawu Advantage. by oluwaloba(m): 5:21am On Apr 27, 2018
aikfrank:
You will loose your investment. Quote me when the site is down.
I will "loose" my investment. How can I tighten it 7You sound like someone MMM has dealt with. Sorry Ehn just in case
Re: Invest In Waawu Advantage. by aikfrank(m): 10:30am On Apr 27, 2018
oluwaloba:

I will "loose" my investment. How can I tighten it 7You sound like someone MMM has dealt with. Sorry Ehn just in case

I said quote me when the site is down man.
Re: Invest In Waawu Advantage. by oluwaloba(m): 7:28pm On May 02, 2018
Payout list

Re: Invest In Waawu Advantage. by QuickFunding: 8:29pm On May 02, 2018
earn 2% daily on your investment text or call 09067493397 for more info
Re: Invest In Waawu Advantage. by MrMann1(m): 12:39am On May 10, 2018
Please explain what you mean by Zero money loss policy.
BTW who else have been making money on their investment on this platform.
Re: Invest In Waawu Advantage. by oluwaloba(m): 1:14am On May 11, 2018
MrMann1:
Please explain what you mean by Zero money loss policy.
BTW who else have been making money on their investment on this platform.
This means your investment is safe. You won't lose your money. It started late last year and people are really making money from it.

1 Like

Re: Invest In Waawu Advantage. by MrMann1(m): 1:31am On May 11, 2018
oluwaloba:

This means your investment is safe. You won't lose your money. It started late last year and people are really making money from it.
Thank you. Can we do a Skype video call. Will you be nice to share your PC screen during the call? I made a comment/question on the Waawu Advantage founder's video on YouTube, and to my utter surprise, I am yet to get a response.
Re: Invest In Waawu Advantage. by Buffalowings3(m): 12:20pm On May 11, 2018
it is not a ponzi scheme
But the pics You posted have all the hallmark of a ponzi scheme

Yeyedeysmell

Do this at your own risk
Which legit business gives referral bonus

MMM2.0
Re: Invest In Waawu Advantage. by oluwaloba(m): 7:39am On May 18, 2018
Bonuses

Re: Invest In Waawu Advantage. by archangel1(m): 9:04pm On May 18, 2018
I made deposit to the account of this platform. Uptik now I have not been credited for 3 days now even after calling the customers care severally.
Re: Invest In Waawu Advantage. by Nobody: 10:48am On May 19, 2018
archangel1:
I made deposit to the account of this platform. Uptik now I have not been credited for 3 days now even after calling the customers care severally.

lol. u Don enter am.
Re: Invest In Waawu Advantage. by MrMann1(m): 2:52pm On May 19, 2018
archangel1:
So sorry about that, pls keep updating us here if there is any development. I hope the money is not a large amount.
Re: Invest In Waawu Advantage. by Isaacdking(m): 9:21pm On May 19, 2018
No amount is small boss
Re: Invest In Waawu Advantage. by talk2castro(m): 11:30pm On May 19, 2018
Waawu is the bomb. I was with the CEO today. My prayers is for them to continue without slacking. Just paid in my 100k waiting for one week to start counting.

(1) (2) (Reply)

NSE Orders Stockbrokers To Stop Informing Their Clients / VTU Business in Nigeria / FGN Savings Bond

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.