Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,827 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:33 PM

Amazing 3-Month Transformation Of A UNIABUJA Gas Explosion Survivor - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Amazing 3-Month Transformation Of A UNIABUJA Gas Explosion Survivor (33259 Views)

Gas Explosion Kills Lady 'Operating Her Phone While Cooking With Gas' In Lagos / See The Amazing Transformation Of This Overweight Couple After A Year / The Transformation Of This 17-Year-Old Lady Will Shock You (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amazing 3-Month Transformation Of A UNIABUJA Gas Explosion Survivor by rapcy(m): 3:04pm On Jan 07, 2018
This lady has an amazing skin I must say, within three months the burn scars are gone. She was caught up in a cooking gas explosion in October 2017 after her final year exams.

Below is her story and picture of her in hospital bed in October and then in December 2017. Read her story below:

Source:
http://www.dizboy.com/2018/01/see-amazing-transformation-of-unibuja.html?m=1

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amazing 3-Month Transformation Of A UNIABUJA Gas Explosion Survivor by rapcy(m): 3:17pm On Jan 07, 2018
Lalasticlala seun mynd44

See more of her pics here===>>
http://www.dizboy.com/2018/01/see-amazing-transformation-of-unibuja.html?m=1
Re: Amazing 3-Month Transformation Of A UNIABUJA Gas Explosion Survivor by cyndy1000(f): 3:20pm On Jan 07, 2018
Wao God is indeed Awesome.. Thank God for your life. He is worthy of our praise forever.

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amazing 3-Month Transformation Of A UNIABUJA Gas Explosion Survivor by DAMMYORES: 3:22pm On Jan 07, 2018
It's indeed a great transformation. God will continue to protect us all.

7 Likes

Re: Amazing 3-Month Transformation Of A UNIABUJA Gas Explosion Survivor by Agadsman(m): 3:24pm On Jan 07, 2018
Don't want to be a hater but since the invention of make ups anything can happen...not saying that that is not her real face o, just saying that the transformed pix would be more believelable without makeup.

In all, thank God for her recovery.

132 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Amazing 3-Month Transformation Of A UNIABUJA Gas Explosion Survivor by princechurchill(m): 3:48pm On Jan 07, 2018
God be praise for ur survival..
But can I see u without makeup

81 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Amazing 3-Month Transformation Of A UNIABUJA Gas Explosion Survivor by MrHistorian: 6:59pm On Jan 07, 2018
Beauty! kiss kiss
Re: Amazing 3-Month Transformation Of A UNIABUJA Gas Explosion Survivor by ANNOY(m): 6:59pm On Jan 07, 2018
This is astonishing. God is truly amazing.
Re: Amazing 3-Month Transformation Of A UNIABUJA Gas Explosion Survivor by Narldon: 7:00pm On Jan 07, 2018

The Lord is Good...

All the Time...

1 Like

Re: Amazing 3-Month Transformation Of A UNIABUJA Gas Explosion Survivor by sosodevf(m): 7:00pm On Jan 07, 2018
So its still as bad as it was?
Jst asking
Beautiful though.
Give me ur makeup menu, I'll surprise u.
Re: Amazing 3-Month Transformation Of A UNIABUJA Gas Explosion Survivor by UncleSnr(m): 7:00pm On Jan 07, 2018
cry cry cry crypower of brown powder

1 Like

Re: Amazing 3-Month Transformation Of A UNIABUJA Gas Explosion Survivor by luminouz(m): 7:00pm On Jan 07, 2018
Not a hater n thank God for recovery!

But these days eh... Makeup artists are used to patch cracked wall/foundations...not bricklayers again!

6 Likes

Re: Amazing 3-Month Transformation Of A UNIABUJA Gas Explosion Survivor by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jan 07, 2018
princechurchill:
God be praise for ur survival..
But can I see u without makeup

Bad belle

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amazing 3-Month Transformation Of A UNIABUJA Gas Explosion Survivor by OgahBohz: 7:01pm On Jan 07, 2018
something is not ryt ....
Buh I wish her well
Re: Amazing 3-Month Transformation Of A UNIABUJA Gas Explosion Survivor by Kunkiddo(m): 7:03pm On Jan 07, 2018
I did not read the post but I don't think that PMB has the right to tell a mad man why a kilometres has no root, but it is natural to see a goat in backyard after no garri was found which was confirmed by Beyonce and the pregnant girl was shocked to see how baseless you are to read this post... which went skraaaaaah...pap pap ka ka ka...
and masked off.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amazing 3-Month Transformation Of A UNIABUJA Gas Explosion Survivor by sosodevf(m): 7:03pm On Jan 07, 2018
luminouz:
G
G for goat

1 Like

Re: Amazing 3-Month Transformation Of A UNIABUJA Gas Explosion Survivor by Heywhizzy(m): 7:03pm On Jan 07, 2018
blessed skin.. meanwhile, some people will have crawcraw at age 10 and carry the spots till old age

I would also like to know the cream she used
Re: Amazing 3-Month Transformation Of A UNIABUJA Gas Explosion Survivor by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jan 07, 2018
shocked
Re: Amazing 3-Month Transformation Of A UNIABUJA Gas Explosion Survivor by OgahBohz: 7:04pm On Jan 07, 2018
luminouz:
G

G.for Goat!
Re: Amazing 3-Month Transformation Of A UNIABUJA Gas Explosion Survivor by Alonso91(m): 7:04pm On Jan 07, 2018
God is Great....

buh she me fit see ur makup free pinshure?
Re: Amazing 3-Month Transformation Of A UNIABUJA Gas Explosion Survivor by Salex007(m): 7:04pm On Jan 07, 2018
its a make up.... zoom her chest in the first picture
Re: Amazing 3-Month Transformation Of A UNIABUJA Gas Explosion Survivor by ICEMAN(m): 7:04pm On Jan 07, 2018
Nice! Glory be to GOD!
Re: Amazing 3-Month Transformation Of A UNIABUJA Gas Explosion Survivor by luminouz(m): 7:05pm On Jan 07, 2018
sosodevf:

G for goat
Nah...in ur case its for Gorilla
Re: Amazing 3-Month Transformation Of A UNIABUJA Gas Explosion Survivor by luminouz(m): 7:06pm On Jan 07, 2018
OgahBohz:

G.for
Goat!
Nah..its for u n it means Gollum!
Re: Amazing 3-Month Transformation Of A UNIABUJA Gas Explosion Survivor by ultron12345: 7:07pm On Jan 07, 2018
she is very silly, instead if her to give all glory, honour, thanks and praise to the medical team that handled her case, she is thanking one god, not even one single word to acknowledge the doctors. If she trust her God so much to heal her, why did she have to go to the hospital, she should have stayed at home.
Imagine what she said, she's alive because of all the prayers she received abi she's alive because of the expertise and competence of the doctors that attended to her.
Ungrateful creature

2 Likes

Re: Amazing 3-Month Transformation Of A UNIABUJA Gas Explosion Survivor by AlphaStyles(m): 7:07pm On Jan 07, 2018
wow amazing meanwhile Arsenal fans how market na grin
Re: Amazing 3-Month Transformation Of A UNIABUJA Gas Explosion Survivor by rayopt(m): 7:09pm On Jan 07, 2018
Wow. . . See how devil wan use devilish make-up destroy ya face but God decided that mary kay is your portion!!
Re: Amazing 3-Month Transformation Of A UNIABUJA Gas Explosion Survivor by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:11pm On Jan 07, 2018
take her swimming before taking her to mama

1 Like

Re: Amazing 3-Month Transformation Of A UNIABUJA Gas Explosion Survivor by Banter1(m): 7:12pm On Jan 07, 2018
I am secretly crushing on KimberlyWest to the extend i have lost my sanity.
Re: Amazing 3-Month Transformation Of A UNIABUJA Gas Explosion Survivor by delli(m): 7:12pm On Jan 07, 2018
Am happy for her oooooooo shocked

So she like her person nd how she looks
Re: Amazing 3-Month Transformation Of A UNIABUJA Gas Explosion Survivor by OgahBohz: 7:13pm On Jan 07, 2018
luminouz:
Nah..its for u n it means Gollum!

OK

(1) (2) (Reply)

Knowing Your Genotype And Blood Group / Conjoined Female Twins Separated At The University Of Ilorin Teaching Hospital / How Will I Cure My Pile,please Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.